Form in temporary, class is eternal

>Form in temporary, class is eternal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMxGKF97epY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's good to see him happy. The lad deserves it

Finally found his level

Nice seems to have a knack for making egotistic assholes happy.

This, pretty impressive, but a team will fall for the "Balotelli is good again" meme next summer and regret it. Just Ben Arfa story repeating.

the GOAT

Is he our guy?

And with that money they'll buy Memphis

I see a new business model developing

Balotelli has always been good, him refusing to score for Liverpool was literally the ultimate form of banter as he actively rooted for City during his time there

this

plus he will be playing for united this time next season

He is back.
I'm glad I'm gonna see this fucker play my team in november.

The curse is now on pogba shoulder

>class

He's always been shit. Take away penalties and his goalscoring record is shit everywhere he's been.

i rate Balotelli

So Barton is going there January?

>take away his goals and you'll see he can't score goals

how did i not see this before

Is Ben Arfa meme shit again?

>yfw Balo and the Nice chaps win the Ligue 1

>The lad deserves it
the fuck are you talking about he doesnt dersev shit. He was the luckyes motherfucker on this planet and even then he didnt appreciate what he got and wasted the talent he was gifted because he's a retard.

this
he started as the most promising youngster in a treble winning team and made every wrong move possible in his career

>The lad deserves it
hes a fucking lazy nigger who cant apply himself. hes already gotten way more than he ever deserved. also, he doesn't seem all that happy at all.

Rppney to Nice next season confirmed

a complete exchange of roster between nice and manure desu

t. Italian gypsie

>hating ladotelli

You don't deserve those trips

>norgay
psst nothin personell

You deserve a trip to the showers lad if you catch my drift. knock that nigger dick outta your mouth

gb2pol hagi

>the good poogba

Did you see his goals? He actually was pacey, strong, and worked for them.

I literally didn't recognize him at first.

This legitimately upsets me. Why couldn't he find this form at Liverpool?

Banter

>Watford

This
BUT I think he could redeem himself if he kept playing like this
Though if he fucks everything up once again, then there's truly no hope

They should've kept Ben Arfa, then mount a super-squad of has-beens and never-beens like Balo, Hatem, Ganso, Bendtner, Marko Marin, Ravel Morrison, Paulo Paim, etc then proceed to walk all over Ligue 1 and CL.

Don't ask me who'd do the running in this team.

Its just a reaction image m8

Yes. In Nice he was the lone talented star who could get away with anything, be lazy and do whatever he wanted (especially not giving a fuck about training).

In Paris he's not the one-and-only star guy with a whole team focused on pleasing him, yet he still didn't understand that and he's keeping his Nice way of behaving. So the coach doesn't even put him on the sheet anymore.

He's just your typical super-talented but also super-egotistic attention-whore asshole who thrives in smaller teams that accept to play for him and him only. The kind of players who can't accept to be "another part of a team" instead of being "the team".

ben arfa was always shit. 60 goals in 12 years

just

>tfw americans say cleats

>cleats

>3 goals in 2 games

Lads is Super Mario back?

i thought moneyco was supposed to be good this year

But he's a funny lad, even mourinho has fonds memories of him
youtube.com/watch?v=wMxGKF97epY

that's how he played at inter and in milan and man city when he felt like putting in effort that day.
Then he decided that he was above such things as trying

4 goals

kek

>truck attack kills 80 in nice
>the slain priest
>GOD blesses nice

nah he is trying now to get an improved contract in a desperate effort to extend his playing career by another couple of years
after snatching that it will be business as usual (firecrackers in the tub, throwing darts out of the window, smashed supercars, stupid facebook/twitter statuses, etc.)

>dont forget to take your boots out in the rain!

So Pretty

Hope he recovers his old self, I feel sorry for him, honestly, he has the mentality of a child so hopefully he finally grows up, at least when it comes to training and making his team great

>2014-2015
>Charlie Hebdo's attacks
>Paris wins the league
>2015-2016
>13th November attacks
>Paris wins the league
>2016-2017
>Truck attack in Nice
>?????

Is Balo on penalties? Always enjoyed watching him take penalties.

he took the penalty against marseille