youtube.com/watch?v=GC4qgrUgF9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6 minutes in the game
He cuts inside...

youtube.com/watch?v=D-4ZGGXaWy8

ONE CHEEKY DUTCH CUNT: CUTS RIDE INSIDE, CUTS RIDE INSIDE, CUTS RIGHT INSIDE

GUESS WHO'S BACK

They have created a monster...

How did they not realize he was going to do it?!

He is Le Cut Inside Man. Cutting inside is what he does!

>He is Le Cut Inside Man. Cutting inside is what he does!

I'm still unclear as to what exact role he plays as a soccer player. Is he a defender or does he try to score goals? Not sure what his precise duty is.

hallmark of a great player. everyone knows whats coming but they can't do anything about it.

It is a binary thing
He just cuts inside or he doesn't. When he does do the cut inside there is no stopping him.

>Is he a defender or does he try to score goals? Not sure what his precise duty is.
Really? I hope this is bait. We are talking about the cut inside man. Show some respect

only injuries can stop him
other than that, he's the true GOAT

You say he cuts inside... why does he do this? For what purpose stands the cutting inside?

When he cuts inside time slows down for him, creating an alternative universe. He then uses his GOAT left foot to curl the ball in the top left corner of the goal.

>Hamburg - Bayern this weekend
will we FINALLY see double digits

>time slows down for him, creating an alternative universe

youtube.com/watch?v=GC4qgrUgF9I

PLEASE watch the Patriots

he made a completely new rule. he's le cut insider. not defender or midfielder, just le cut insider. truly the cruyff of our generation.

>rule
role*

only if cut inside man plays

Just watched that, was pretty fuckin nostalgic. Brady seriously is the coolest customer in football. Unbelievable.

Why don't defenders force him to the outside?

because he cuts inside. what do you not understand?

You can't block the man who cuts inside, many have tried, best thing you can do is make a small cross and hope the goalie catches it, but you as a defender are hopeless against the cutting inside

Because every time they try, its
>N-NANI
>HE'S SO FAST

At the WC in Brazil he set a new speed record running down the field at 37 km/h, at age 30. 5pa1n just couldn't keep up.

Wow, those commentators really supplied 0 hype. It's like they didn't give a fuck