Please relocate some of these teams

Please relocate some of these teams

In fact outside of the Lakers and Dodgers, every team here can be moved and no one will fucking care

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Lynn_Ballpark
businessinsider.com/oakland-raiders-new-stadium-land-bid-could-be-game-changer-2016-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t.flyover state

never ever flyover

The Giants and Warriors are the only relevant team in your shithole state, you wetback retard.

>ITT: it's another flyover rural state is mad at Cali

>san francisco is in california
huh

Awww look at all the angry Mexicans

You mean the one team that's gonna miss the playoffs and the other team that blew a 3-1 lead that LeBron owns?

I only learned that San Francisco was in California at the age of 21

Giants literally have a dynasty in the past decade, the Warriors are a meme but they have a ring. Your other shit teams have done fuck all. Kill yourself wetback

Yeah, and that isn't stopping the Giants from missing the playoffs, isn't it?

So the Warriors are Seahawks tier, correct?

>The Giants and Warriors
Giants were in relocation talks 3 times because SF is a bandwagon city
Warriors had the worst attendance until recently

Why weren't the Kings moved to Seattle?

I always wondered, what happens in the non-coastal regiona of California?

Does anyone even live there outside of Sacramento?

all that exists there is death and smog

They save money so they can move to the coastal Cali.

Is this something you want to admit?

>Giants

That was the A's, dipshit.

Sacramento, Stockton, and Fresno are medium sized cities. Everything else is farm towns.

because we actually attempted to support the team, and we got funding for a new stadium

in northern california, its basically farmland until you hit Sacramento, then a couple smaller cities, then farmland and forest all the way to the nevada border

North/south of Sac is hideous open fields where nothing happens and its hot as fuck

>you now remember geoguessr

dodgers have top 5 attendance in MLB

look it up

SF Giants were nothing till 2010

you Bakersfield is the only other valley town over 300,000 people

Why is it nearly impossible for teams to relocate out of California

Only the Rockets, Rams and Seals left and the latter two came back (Seals as sharks) while the Rockets were replaced with the Clippers

>2009
>85%
>2008
>85%
>2007
>95%

hmmmmm

Kill yourself

>you now remember bakersfield blaze got relocated

Sooo you're that kind of special huh?

>Dodgers
>Anyone caring

their stadium was unfathomably substandard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Lynn_Ballpark
I might buy a half season college baseball plan but that might coincide with hockey

I only stop by there when I have to take a piss after crossing the grapevine. Never knew it was that big. I thought it was like Visalia.

Really makes you think.

Warriors never once had worst attendance in the league, ever. Flyover bitch

>attempted to support
>worst attendance from 2007-2013

>Hurr durr look how retarded I can be with my muh ebin trolling bait
(You)

the Giants almost moved to Tampa Bay in the 90s

educate yourselves

How gay would it be if the Raiders stayed in fucking Oakland?

PLEASE VEGAS STEAL A FAGCAL TEAM

You went from 2010 to the 90s.

>hovering between 75% and 80%

Arco arena was 100% in 07, and was ranked 16th still because of its low stadium size

>almost

literally who cares

Raiders should stay in oakland and NFL jews should pool together money for a new stadium rather than try to extort it from tax payers

Why is this allowed?

There's literally no chance raiders stay in Oakland

>State with the largest population has the most sports teams
wow, really makes you think

No reason for Oakland and Sacramento to have teams desu

Oakland was a powerhouse in the 70's and 80's and the MLB loves techie dollars. Sacramento has a team because the NBA and NHL split meme sized cities

Most people associate the Raiders with LA

The Kings could have a huge following if they hosted a few games a year in Fresno. Everyone in the central valley are Lelker fans looking to hop on to the next meme (see Warriors bandwagon).

We used to get Kings - Lakers exhibitions in Fresno back in the day, not sure why that stopped. One of Kobe's first games as a Laker was in Fresno.

Why doesn't any team have Mexico colors (Green, White, Red) on them? California is clearly the most Mexican state of all

not really

Fair, but at the same time you can't say cities like detroit, tampa, and cincinnati are relevant enough for their own teams too. the packers are only in green bay still because of tradition, not population

It would be divine justice if Texas got a California team since half of California has moved there

Sacramento covers the market of northern california that isnt the bay area, and it has the fanbase to support it

The market is there, but the Kings suck. No one south of Stockton is gonna drive to see a shitty ass Kings game.

I never said they didnt suck. Everyone knows they do

The Rockets already moved to Houston

businessinsider.com/oakland-raiders-new-stadium-land-bid-could-be-game-changer-2016-9

Are you shitting me? Please don't tell me that this won't stop the Raiders from moving

Too little too late

The NFL wants a team in Vegas