I ''''support'''' a premier league team

>i ''''support'''' a premier league team

I ""am"" gay

>I am bothered by what other people do in their free time

>spics are """bro tier"""

>he doesn't support a team from his own country and a team from europe

who Chelsea and Real Madrid masterrace here?

>CR7 is the best in the world messi is shit ! Like if u agree ! CR7

>I """""support""""" a team

> I rate Pogba even if I never saw him playing

orale ese whatchu talking about mi pendejos puto eh?

is slav squat a sport?

the team I supported here is bankrupt

I do however, bandwagon chelsea

t. socially below par alt-right white boi

Imagine if the protests about >muh blm were in Russia and players squatted during the anthem?

>WCH jerseys are from Adidas, unironically

Cruz Azul and AC Milan super race here, let's put a fucking end to our suffering now, bitchesssss

EPL so far has been great though

Why do so many yuros shit on salary caps and other mechanisms to increase team/league stability? You always hear about these Euro teams that just spend their way into oblivion

sure its not "organic" but at least my team will continue to increase its money and grow/exist for years to come

t. british proxyfag

>not supporting a team from the most entertaining league in the world
you hate fun or something ?

this

dunno m8 it was a third league team anyway

How would that help anything players would just go to the country with the lowest income tax rate

no
you either have the squat within you, or you don't

at the very least salary caps encourage you to get the best bargains and develop your younger talent

Football is global as opposed to American sports. Decent players are moving to China as it is. Do you think for one second they would play ball with this idea? A salary cap in any European leagues would literally make their league.

Think before you post.

Salary cap prevents Barça and Real winning literally everything.
The lack of salary cap is one of the main reasons british club football is a joke. I mean, Leicester won the Premier League. Liverpool has no Premier League titles.

>not liking a team from every country which is relevant
kek

Barca and Real do win everything.

I have no idea what your point is about the premier league. Surely a salary cap would make Leicester winning more likely.

Nah, just stopped watching when Henry left and started again with the game threads, it's been good lad, except for chelsea and manure

Regarding the Premier League, Man Utd spent billions on a dabbing nigger, a faggot youtube meme player and >Mouyes, and look at them now. Man Utd gets tons of money for literally nothing. They can't even win the Europa League.

What doss this have to do with a salary cap?

mancitywinslol

I'm genuinely curious as to what kind of lives those people live. Surely that kind of stupidity in a footballing knowledge can't translate into their daily lives.

hapoel tel aviv and united represent :PPP

CHI

Real Cartagena and Real Madrid Real Race here

Chelsea and Madrid fan here lad!