Richest Man of Africa wants to buy Arsenal

>Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, plans to buy London-based Arsenal football club within four years.
>“There’s no doubt I’ll buy Arsenal, it’s not a problem. The issue is that we have more challenging headwinds. I need to get those out the way first and start having tailwinds. Then I’ll focus on this. Maybe in three to four years."
>Dangote, a Nigerian worth $10.9 billion, says he needs to wait for his business prospects to improve and his investments in gas pipelines and an oil refinery to play out before making the acquisition.
>Dangote, an Arsenal fan, has lost $4.4 billion this year, the fourth most of anyone globally, due mainly to the depreciation of Nigeria’s currency.
>An acquisition of the team would make him the first African owner of a team in England’s Premier League.
>“It’s not about buying Arsenal and just continuing with business as usual."
>"It’s about buying Arsenal and turning it around. I’ve run a very successful business and I think I can also run a very successful team."

the clock for Wenger is ticking....

3 or 4 years and the African will take over and throw him out

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21636106-two-decades-after-peso-crisis-mexico-faces-new-shocks-pass-tequila
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His worth will be about £10 in actual money

Stinky nigger

>the white man must go
What did he mean by this?

>the premier league will get BLACKED in my lifetime

Really makes you think

>it's racist an shiet that there are no black club owners in england

Why does this keep happening?

who said that?

>first 5 posts are about race

yuroracists

Merkel

Guardian

>"I’ve run a very successful business and I think I can also run a very successful team."

when will this meme notion finally end?

RUNNING A SPORTS TEAM IS NOT LIKE RUNNING A BUSINESS

bit racist mate

But I thought Arsenal was a Paki team?

>Arsenal, a club run by niggers for niggers

Seems fitting desu

The quoted $10.8 bn is in USD. You're laughing at your own currency being shit
And you are a retard

>Top 5 richest men in the world

1. Bill Gates (white) $90.0 bn
2. Amancio Ortega (white) $76.5 bn
3. Jeff Bezos (white) $66.7 bn
4. Warren Buffet (white) $66.4 bn
5. Mark Zuckerberg (white) $53.7 bn
>richest man of Africa
93. Aliko Dangote $10.9 bn

Why is the white man keeping the black man down?

>jews
>white

>white
>a thing
Germanic, slavic and celtic are the only ethnicities that aren't darklings and even eastern slavs don't count because they're mongols.

>Mark Zuckerburg will become the richest man in the world in your lifetime.

Ortega was announced number one a couple weeks ago

My ranking is based on the billionaire's index that is updated once a year, so maybe it indeed changed in the last couple of months, although hard to imagine.

>Amancio Ortega is a Spanish business magnate.
>He is the founder and chairman of the Inditex fashion group, best known for its chain of Zara clothing and accessories retail shops.
>He is currently the richest person in Europe and the second richest person in the world according to Forbes with an estimated net worth of US$77.2 billion as of 15 September 2016.

He's still behind Bill Gates.

those guys probably all have shares and stuff that make up their billions.

this african lad will have it all in piles of cash. he is probably richer.

lmao

why is his skin so dark and his eyeballs yellow?

what happened to your Carlos Slim?

why did he lose so much money over the last few years?

he was the richest person in the world just 3 years ago and now he's only the 7th richest person in the world all of a sudden

fucking mexikike got rekt by the peso depreciation
he's still 4th place tho

>Dangote, an Arsenal fan, has lost $4.4 billion this year, the fourth most of anyone globally
>all dem 4s

He is literally perfect for Arsenal. Eternal 4th place.

economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21636106-two-decades-after-peso-crisis-mexico-faces-new-shocks-pass-tequila

mexico is about to face another currency crisis

it happens every 20 years over there

Mexican currency depreciation and selling some telecom companies due to local anti-monopoly regulations

There are already shareholders of Arsenal that are richer than whoever the fuck this guy, such as Usmanov. Anyway Arsenal isn't a club you can just buy like Chelsea or Man City.

He probably has it all tied into KFC franchises and gaudy tyre rim manufacturers.

nah, he's 7th in the latest billionaire's index.

could change fast tho

Why not?

>muh assets
You know that blackie has at least 5 billion in gold

an african businessman
what could go wrong ?

I mean in theory somebody could become a 100% shareholder in Arsenal Holdings PLC sure but it will never happen as long as Arsenal are a successful club because nobody is going to throw away their shares in a company that's turning over £300,000,000+ a year.

That's man United. Arsenal is definitely the nigger team

$10bn in Zimbabwean dollars

Usmanov has been trying for years, he's just biding his time

>Amancio Ortega
>white

>spaniards
>not white

I seriously doubt Kroenke will allow this

Arsenal is already bought.

Why do Arabs, Chinese and Africans love buying European football teams? Is it like a status symbol for their billionaires?

What happened to Carlos Slim, Telefonica fatcat.

He always used to be up there

see
and

>That flag

Don't ever change German bro

They are sitting on a huge pile of European currency.
What else are you going to invest your pounds in in Britain?

No, he doesn't.

How do you think he lost 4b this year? His stocks went down.

Well yeah he basically owns most of the telecom companies in south america. Their services are horrible but cheap enough that you just use internet for calling instead of actual minutes.

>lost 1/3 of his fortune this year
top business man

Cheers mate, similar minds and that

How come there's no regulations for this? The NHL, NFL and MLB have regulations for team ownership (NFL being the craziest.)

if that's the case, then I am white sinc emy family is of Spanish desent

Because Europe is a luxury top shelf whore and America is her pimp

Some football clubs have regulations for ownership

They need a stable place to keep their money because their home countries are corrupt and their assets can easily get seized if the politics change.

If Arsenal are bought then so is every club in the world even if you try to dress it up as "muh fan owners"

Arsenals majority shareholder is an Uzbek/Russian.

Are you literally retarded?

actually it's an American

Arsenal are an American team

if there isn't any non-European DNA mixed in, meaning you're full Spanish ethnically, then yes, of course you're white

It's capitalism m8, but this guy has literally L I T T E R A L Y 0% chance of becoming the sole owner of Arsenal when there are bigger fish already trying to buy shares in Arsenal FC.

This guy is living in a fantasy world.

You're becouse your family is of Indian descent.
That's different, my chicano friend

You're not white*

Over here, we don't allow private people to own more than 49% of a club's shares.

The majority of the club always has to belong to the club members.

We have 3 clubs that are owned by companies, but at least our clubs don't whore themselves out to Arab or Russian oligarchs.

A shareholder, even a majority shareholder, is not an owner though, if Kroenke decides to end his involvement with the club then that's that, they go their separate ways. If Abramovich decides he is done with Chelsea he can recall his money, sell all the assets and liquidate the club if he wanted to.

If this is true then I'll gladly take this black lad over retarded Stan Kroenke who keeps taking money from us to fund his shit NFL team.

It all depends on how much he's ready to offer. If he cashes out enough he'll buy it why not.

How did one kike get so rich off of Facebook?

It's all asset based, he is "only" really making around $1,000,000 a year in actual cash.

Companies would pay insane money to have access to over a billion peoples private information, essentially we made him rich.

Venkys 2.0

I just assume anyone not from Europe, Japan and North America is retarded. It's not racist if it's true.

Is he a money hoarder or something? Why isn't he fixing Spain the stingy cunt?

yeah in fact it's more like the opposite
clubs are a lousy business

>invest millions
>one guy slips
>no payoff

what about south korea?

they gave us samsung, kia and lg

>Amancia Ortega
>White

It actually said currency depreciation, so maybe he does have it in cash. Which would be nuts.

no. mexican assets have depreciated along with the peso. he most defo didnt have billions in cash friend

--->

t. Carlos Eduardo Espinoza Sanchez

t. Cred Forums

Anyone not from a developed country.

This guy from Zimbabwe is the President of the Economic and Social Council for the UN. Probably a smart guy and good at his job but my instinct to believe otherwise just because of where he's from. Maybe a little bit racist.

please no

Niggers are shit I swear, he'll kick are wenger out, hire mouyes, make him spend 9999 billion on Iheanacho and turn the club into post-fergie United

Anything but another nigger, chink or arab owning a club again

>a majority shareholder is not an owner
Really gets the noggin joggin

>another nigger

no black person owns any sports team in europe as of right now

>Mark Sugar Mountain

What did they mean by that?

I know it's an irrelevant club, but FC Nantes is owned by a pole, which is basically the same.

Fantastic post

t. Denisz Koslowski

t. Hakan Turkoglu

Chelsea is already owned by a Slav, so why is this a big deal?

The real question is will Arsenal be sold, Stan Kroenke seems to like owning sports franchises and he controls 80% of Arsenal

first I was called spanish ITT, now polish

just for calling out Cred Forums memes

t. Mehmet Gürek

t. Shlomo Goldbergrosenstein

t.Felipe Alvarado

t. Le-a Johnson

>this thread
>this board
Pic related

finally I get to post this picture

t. Haidar Abu Bakr al-Attas

t. Michael Jones

THAT IS A LOT OF BANANAS!

>tfw you could probably become rich by exploiting your Central American countrymen but you'd rather jump off a burning 9/11 than become a businessman

I TRIED SO HARD

Kek