Mfw the Texans will finally beat the Pats

>mfw the Texans will finally beat the Pats

I hope the Texans lose for thinking they got the W a week before the game. The Texans are a 1 point favorite-that's virtually a pick 'em. If the Texans lose this game they will never recover. Not even a Pats fan.

I fucking hope so.

1. I have them in my multi
2. Texas > New England

>the only way the Texans can beat them is if they have to play their third string rookie qb

Jej

jacoby is elite kiddo

I have a feeling it will be a weird game and it will be close.

>implying Texans won't eventually just get stomped in playoffs

It's inevitable

>yfw Blount rushes for 250 yards and 4 TDs

It will be close

Edelman will pass for a TD

The Texans will lose

The butthurt will be eternal

Rooting for the stadium nuke

BB pulls out a Hail Mary flea-flicker for the last play of the game and scores a TD. The Texans lose by 2. The rest of the Texans schedule teams pull flea-flickers in garbage time. The Texans change their name and move to St . Louis.

>pats win on an edelman hail mary

>pats win on an Edelman hail mary to himself

congrats on your september Owl, you only needed no Gronk, a shitty oline and a third string untested rookie QB, possibly devolving into a 5'8'' WR tossing hail marys to finally getting a W.

rollin dubs for this

Texans are favored bye ONE STANKIN POINT against what is basically an NCAA Quarterback. 1 point.
> Texans got it in the bag, gonna beat The Evil Empire, blow up the Death Star!
For all this talk ain't no one ready to put money on it. Some bookies won't even take any action on this game.
Texans confirmed for shook.

No one ever thought this would be a free win. No one in the city of houston at least. If anything patsfags think it's a free win just because it's the fucking Texans

stream?

I'd blow up inside her, if you know what I mean.

>black QB starting for the pats
Dropped

>2. Texas > New England

In what sense? Maybe if you want to shoot a black guy worry free...

He has the firepower.

A FUCKING... LEAF!

enjoy your eternal winter, masshole

They were the great white hope. Should've started Edelman

Bros, I just put $300 on the Texans at -1

you faggots fucking better

Enjoy your obesity, immigrants, pollution, jingoistic 'Texan' pride, shitty education, religious wackjobs, corrupt government who hates women, way too fucking hot weather, poorfags, shitty roads, shitty traffic, unlivable deserts, and general failures that make the rest of the country dread a connecting flight through DFW.

how bout them apples XD

This nigga so dark I had to move my laptop screen forward.

t. leftist cunt. New England might have the most misguided arrogance in the entire U.S.

fuck it guys, celebration thread

>t. leftist cunt. New England might have the most misguided arrogance in the entire U.S.

>literal flyover country

Is there a worse region than new england? Shit weather, restrictive laws everywhere, expensive as fuck, and higher rate of heart problems. Shithole.

>tripfaggot
>patsfaggot
Glad to know nobody ever should take anything you post with any merit. Thanks for personifying your entire shit state/region.

doubles and gronk tears his acl

>so salty no wonder his state is mostly shitty scrub deserts filled with obese rednecks

Oh yeah you forgot about our superior schools, superior hospitals, superior seafood, and superior sports team.

>check average house prices

Yeah, why would anyone want to live here?

MIT has contributed more to the world in one semester then whatever shit state you live in ever has.

The last time ESPN has done anything non biased against Boston sports in a while though TBQH.

Thus proving Tony Mazz's theory that Connecticut is not part of New England, but a void of New York suburbs...

>Monday have a zit or something on my forearm
>By Thursday it's the size of a soft ball
>Hurts like fucking hell
>Go to the doctor
>He lances it, no novocaine no nothing
>Worst pain I ever had in my life by far

Just wan't a good game to take my mind of this thing

I have no problem with the actual New England region other than they have highway merging rules completely backwards.

...you're a fucking weirdo if that is a problem for you.

Tony "The Cuck" Masserotti is right on very few things, but this is one of them.

>you're a fucking weirdo for pointing out something is retarded

Look at this loser.

>texas

The fuck are you talking about? You get behind the traffic that's moving faster than you, so they don't slam on their brakes and cause a 10 car pileup. Yield while merging, always. Car already in the lane has right of way. I thought that was universal.

Good thred

The obessesion is hilarious. Please KYS senpai.

good thread

>Texas > New England
>Texfags actually think this

stupid frogposter

Bullshit. N.E. fans were looking forward to the game but most thought they would probably lose but still wanted them to do well-at least keep it close. No one was expecting a shut-out embarrassment of a loss.

Close enough

>Jewdell was so butthurt the Patriots came back with awesome plays like this that he banned it next season