Upcoming events:

9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - Cro Cop vs Myung
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn

News:

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/dana-white-suggests-eddie-alvarez-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-not-conor-mcgregor-at-ufc-205

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/cyborg-nearly-160-pounds-for-ufc-fight-night-95-coach-defends-birth-control-method

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/former-legacy-fc-chief-mick-maynard-hired-as-new-ufc-matchmaker

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/dominick-cruz-on-color-commentary-for-ufc-fight-night-95-daniel-cormier-working-ufc-fight-night-96

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11278739
youtube.com/watch?v=dpDkYZWeeVg
instagram.com/p/BKqb98NBoHn/?taken-by=dominickcruz&hl=en
flocombat.com/article/46461-roy-nelson-to-mma-referees-just-stay-the-hell-out-of-the-fight
youtube.com/watch?v=u90JrlHVwjk
youtube.com/watch?v=VzPZu8ZPVD4
youtube.com/watch?v=cDLOz00arRM
youtube.com/watch?v=0qKx-bLv_KQ
bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/22/13017098/conor-mcgregor-vs-eddie-alvarez-ufc-205-fight-booking-rumors-negotiations-khabib-mma-news
youtube.com/watch?v=bh8ZWWN8pNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_ipBeCZlY
youtube.com/watch?v=ebTo3NlkEWw
twitter.com/Cred
youtu.be/KAEDizYdEek?t=1m6s
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/mike-the-truth-jackson-wants-to-be-cm-punks-second-ufc-opponent
twitter.com/KevinI/status/779100967010643968
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceg9qaBBBrg
strawpoll.me/11283124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw eddie dark realms kabob

What the hell is this Eddie not signing the contract in time shit all about

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

wants the conor dollars not the khabib pesos

i wanna see conor v khabib desu.

one meme will be ended and the other will be justified

whose meme will reign supreme!?

need a teruto x goobs training collab real quick

goobs can mold him into the jap goobs. he already has the natural fighting talent and charisma

the heat, will be on!

Which fighter does this image describe?

schaub

>Mickey calling out Memecutt again

Praise Gall

BASED
A
N
T
E
R

Conor is ducking Eddie, Eddie is ducking Khabib.

>"Lamar Jackson looks pretty good for the Heisman right about now"
>for sure, 100 percent man

lamar jackson is really exciting desu. makes football fun again like vatech or falcons vick

>hair vs. hair match

MAKE IT SO

ducking khabib hard, whether money/scared or both

3rd best fight on 205 vs khabib and making like 100k, or headlining v mcgregor in november/dec and making like half a million or so

i don't blame eddie at all. take the money fight and bank it asap

What's eddie done to deserve a money fight besides heem some deflated hue? All his wins in the ufc prior to that fight were split decision wins. He needs to nut the fuck up and fight Khabib.

Well now he's probably getting Khabib at 206 which isn't really a money event and he won't make as much

Conor wants the LW belt and he has it.

official poll for UFC 204
strawpoll.me/11278739
strawpoll.me/11278739
strawpoll.me/11278739

What's gonna done to deserve lw title fight besides decision some journeyman?

you need to face the reality that the ufc isn't like it was in the past. it's about goobs-nate type fights. nate is like a .500 fighter. doesn't matter who you beat. it's circumstances

goobs/eddie is 100 milllion times more hype for the casual than eddie/nurmagurmakabob

Nothing really but you forget MMA is ran based on who makes the most money, not who's accomplished the most inside the cage

whats conor done*

>deserve

youtube.com/watch?v=dpDkYZWeeVg

You can acknowledge that something is a smart move while still rather seeing something what more befitting of a competition, especially in a champion.

>The UFC is literally becoming WWE

i think eddie beating conor would be impressive. nurm is a boring wrestlefucker who needs to be KOd

ufc won't be at the pure sport level for a long time. still heavily entertainment-driven with matchmaking, which is not wrong

BIG BROWN SLIMDOWN

JON JONES IS SHOOK

>ufc won't be at the pure sport level for a long time. still heavily entertainment-driven with matchmaking, which is not wrong
This is such a 2smart opinion people echo. The UFC is heavily merit based compared to boxing. Champions fight top contenders. You can point to exceptions, but they stick out for a reason. There aren't any protected champs.

That's only a trend that's been picking up steam more recently desu

I suppose it's working, UFC is rapidly gaining popularity but dammit mane

I wouldn't say people are protected, but contenders who've been working hard are sometimes ignored. Souza's been looming in the top 3 for who knows how long now

I've read some stuff showing that the UFC's big shows are as big as ever, but their basic shows (like 201, Fight Nights) are at an all time low for buyrates. Stars like Ronda and McGregor are the biggest they've ever been but the UFC's actual brand isn't moving the kinds of dollars it used to.

If Aldo beats Conor, will Conor still carry the belt with him everywhere and make buffer introduce him as the undisputed FW champion?

And yeah Jacare should've been a #1 contender when he beat Okami. Sucks how he's been overlooked.

looks like shit

Brendan Schaub looks like THAT?

thats Brandon Schaub

They had the MW tourney at 204 with Rock/Weid and Jac/Yoel. Weid lost, Rock fought Bisping on short notice and lost, Yoel popped, and Jac lost. That division going to shit was out of the UFC's hands. Bisping-Hendo is just capitalizing on a bad situation.

Souza mauled Belfort though, who was actually #4 at the time though

why are they feeding such a qt to cyborg ;_;

That's interesting actually, you'd think they'd only gain more interest in turn. I think the power of their big stars alone are enough that they don't really need to worry too much about the basic shows yet desu.

Maybe in future it's more of a problem, maybe that's why they sold

instagram.com/p/BKqb98NBoHn/?taken-by=dominickcruz&hl=en

>dominickcruz: Dominant forces meet | Great speaking w/ @criscyborg today in #Brazil #UFCfightnight #UFCBrasilia #ColorCommentary #Research

It's totally becoming a problem when Ronda can take endless time off and McGregor is gouging them for way more than they want to give him, look at 204, it's a fucking mess with everyone trying to leverage them and the UFC having to put out 20 fires at once.

Obviously shopped.

do you agree with this question; khabib is the biggest meme fighter out there he's still dining out on wins from 5 years ago and is literally held together with cadaver parts he's a joke get fucking rid

Gay as fuck

disgusting

back right

is that qt weigh-in autist girl?

>Schaubfags worship this guy

flocombat.com/article/46461-roy-nelson-to-mma-referees-just-stay-the-hell-out-of-the-fight

When are they finally gonna cut Roy

why did he go into side control for a moment?

thicc guy

sambo is the most powerful martial art in the world

I'm not saying I wouldn't give the shot to Jac over Hendo. I'm saying that division was all set up to be a meritocracy until everything went to shit. Looks like they just want to have the tourney again anyway. Nobody seriously thinks Bisping will luck out twice after he beats Hendo.

Does sambo have striking?

Nelson literally humped Lewis for 3 damn rounds.

>"When I had him [Lewis] up against the fence I was sitting there punching him in the legs and giving him a good old slog and all that, but then me and John McCarthy were having a conversation and he was saying, 'You gotta move' and I was like 'I'm doing damage.' I was sitting there having a conversation with him and I was like, 'Dude you're such a retard."

He can piss off, he was barely doing shit and no one except him had a problem with the standups because he wanted to hump Lewis a bit more

combat sambo does

sambo has the meaning of the universe

how would vlad the slav do in current UFC? what weight class would he fight at, maybe LHW?

He looks relatively normal in that pic. A cross between Putin and Kirk Douglas. Totally hides the fact he's one of the ugliest humans on the planet.

pretty sure he too much of a manlet for LHW

Who did more roids, Brock Lesnar or Mark Kerr?

like cormier?

Thank you Based Tim.

I could heem everyone here and twice on sunday

Damn Schaub is really handsome, really surprised UFC didn't push him more. He has boyish good looks combined with a rugged manliness as well as a great sense of humour.

Cormier is probably a natural heavyweight. He's built like a fuckin' cannonball.

I RAV YOU MY BEECHES

This.
He's not even that fat, his torso is just twice the width of a normal person.

nah, Cormier is like 4-5 inches taller

#PantyDropperoftheWeek

thought putin was taller

VLAD VS BISPING WHEN

Max Holloway is on a 9-fight streak, yet he has yet to get a title shot at FW.

UFC is not about putting the most accomplished fights together, but the biggest draws. Khabib and Holloway and Ferguson and other guys like them should be in line, but nobody gives a shit.

gayest comment in /heem/ history

Love this mother fucker. I'm so happy hes back in the ring. He trains so damn hard

>we have been intentionally divided by race

this triggers the Cred Forums

What are the chances Cansberg can take out Cyborg?

What an idiot

Is Mickey still your boy or are you one of those bandwagoning faggots who forgot about him 10 minutes after the fight?

can't wait for cyborg to get popped by USADA so she can fem up and fight girls at 135

her biggest chance is the weight cut taking cyborg out probably

I don't worship guys with a record of 2-0

He was my boy before the fight
I was posting matches of his and saying he was legit before UFC 203 happened

if you switched their faces in that photo, no one would notice.

Gall was never my boy

He was never my boy.

Every one of those guys is literally at the top of the line right now.

If Conor doesn't fight Aldo, Holloway should

>mfw I could HEEM any paki in this thread

I don't think about him at all.

>becoming

Who /FanZant/ here?

Fags

You're alright

Yeah, that's why everyone's talking about them and Dana and Helwani and all the other talking heads are throwing their names around and discussing contracts.

2 / 0 record and fighting with literally WHO, he's not our boy

What a sletten

This kid's first loss will devastate him unless it's a super close spicy banger.

Fuck off El PeruANO Micky is based

stipe tapped

Go to bed allie

Trinaldo/Felder should be awesome. Trinaldo is on a tear, and Felder has meme powers.

Don't know how you lads didn't see it.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

go be bandwagonning cuck somewhere else

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

says the bandwagoning fag

>209 captcha

Is there any limit to the greatness which Angela Lee will achieve?

Best female fight I've seen in a while. Step up, UFC.

literally perfect

>Lellator WMMA fighter

>that horse face
>that hairline

why da fuq him feet have feet??

>go for date with a russian qt
>she comes with black eyes
>nate diaz t-shirt
>after a war with a female diego sanchez
>w-what happened
>dont be scared homie

NOPE

>tfw no qt mexilanklet gf

>thug life

That fight sucked, you're just stupid

NIGGA DO U EVEN ENGLISH

>not enjoying a fun brawl
kill yourself

They're Live

>two woman just punching each other is so fun guys xD

I don't have to tell you to kill yourself. You will

obviously, but that has nothing to do with this discussion

kid nate bless

bless

yo calm down

Don't tell me what to do

*shove*

*raises paw*

Umm, rude much?

Someone asked for this picture a few weeks ago. Are you here? I finally found it.

you are such a fag, jesus

*purrs confusedly*

that fight was objectively entertaining. what the fuck do you have against slugfests?

HERE WE GO

How does Landwhaleburg win?

Zane Simon is 32

Cybrog gets cut and goes to Rizin for the superfight Wanderlei vs Wanderlei in a dress

>not knowing this

step up your bloodyelbow knowledge bro

Literally casual: the post

what happens to rose when her dog dies?

Just got back from training
3 weeks out from my first mma bout
Looking shredded

You are so shook

mirin core

>Tfw based Mickey removed Mandrama

Cycle?

Bigfoot seems like a great dude outta the ring

it would be extremely painful

For her

Mickey was never my boy. He hasn't done anything that would bring him anywhere near boy status. He's really just gotten incredibly lucky and gifted with media presence.

he's shook

That random, autistic "fuck da hate" rant after the fight really put me off of him. He seems like a weird douche.

>It is really a top to bottom fun card
they really, really like MMA

Well congratulations, you won't be fighting Conor for half a mill in MSG but instead get Khabib and your standard 70k/70k.

Tell me Eddie, whats the next step of your brilliant plan?

What's next for Johny Hendricks?

Whatever you say Corncutt

Subpar run at MW

Wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with Condit though.

has there ever been a wmma match that went on for all 5 rounds?

Megumi Fujii had more than one 5-rder in Bellator

Yes

joanna vs clawjuh 2 and it was fun to watch all the way through

Joanna vs Claudia, you goof

Anyone know of some good fights that are a good showing of kickboxing in MMA? I'm looking for any bout with lots of head kicks, lots of body kicks, lots of leg kicks, but preferably from both fighters.

Go be a dumb casual somewhere else

Cyborg v Lansberg why do we put up with this shit?

was a legitimate question, dunno what you inferred from it dickhead

Pettis vs Barboza I think

I inferred that you're a casual

There are so many posts that no one in this thread will notice that I'm shook.

SHOOK
H
O
O
K

Why doesn't Dana want Conor to fight Eddie? What else is there? GSP?

jewanna vs. the canadian coal burner

holly homely vs. valentina shitchenko

Give him Khabib

It would have been funnier if no one actually did notice, ruined the joke desu

Bellator when?

SHOOK LIMEY

Is /heem/ the pound for pound BEST general in the gets department?

Good lad for noticing

THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER ANDERSON
THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER

5 ROUNDS

youtube.com/watch?v=VzPZu8ZPVD4

she is the perfect combination of hot and cute :3

Go wash your hands my man

Wasn't the 7000000 get claimed by /heem/ ?

Nice photoshop jamoke

"if"

The fat whiny bitch in all his physical glory

Yes, sir

>fat whiny bitch
>could literally hold you down and have his way with you if he wanted
What does that make you? A fat whiny bitch's bitch?

Yeah, man he'd schaub shutdown the fuck out of him

Redpilled as fuck.

Schaub's heroes:

Shane Carwin (Roider)
Nate Marquardt (Roider)

Why didn't Schaub roid, but he listened to that IDIOT Rogan who I hope dies today?

Imagine Schaub on roids.

I wish I knew that kind of love.

Not even American but this made me proud! God bless America!

>becoming

>'Dude you're such a retard."
BTFO

bless

TRIP FAG

>not having that zero filtered

Its alright Roy,dont be scared homie

TOUCH BUTT
youtube.com/watch?v=cDLOz00arRM

Who /KENNEDY/ here?

Cyborg has all forms of social media, yet she has never shared a single photo of herself as a teenage girl, or a photo with her and her family when she was a little girl? How is that? Almost everybody has pics of themselves when they were little, but not her. That seems strange to me, I have vetted her as best as I can to find a photo of her as a young girl/teenage girl, but they just don't exist. Actually, I can't find ANY photos of her prior to 2005 anywhere on the web. Her background prior to MMA is shrouded in mystery. But I find her to be a fascinating person, just maybe not the most honest. The fact that she a mere 5'8 and can't make 140 lbs without damn near having a nervous breakdown raises a lot of red flags. Maybe she should not have packed on so much muscle via steroids. We all know she has been caught more than once. I will be honest, I think she were born a male, I think she a post op transsexual and if that's the case, that is fine, live your life! But don't try to pass yourself off as a man to beat up women in the cage and front as if your the baddest female fighter of all time. This will sound bad, but there is just noway in hell that a woman can strike like a man, rather like you do. Women are just not born with that innate killer instinct that a man has because of our DNA and how we are wired mentally. I think Cyborg would beat almost every man from 140 to 185 in the UFC, not even kidding. I think she is doing exactly what Fallon Fox did but because of her management and the fact there is millions upon millions of dollars to be made off of her still, it has been covered up expertly. Someday the truth will come out. I might be wrong, but I really doubt it!

youtube.com/watch?v=0qKx-bLv_KQ
RING BACK HOME, RING YO WIFE, BABY WE DUN IT, CONOR MCGREGOR MADE US RICH

What went wrong with Ronda Rousey?

Interesting, what did your AutismAidMate and Peer Tutor think of this?

gotta say lads, invicta looks pretty great tomorrow. The fight night card looks pretty great also, very heem worthy. I'm comfy.

>p-pls no make me defend, dana ;_;

Conor still wants Eddie for 205

>bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/22/13017098/conor-mcgregor-vs-eddie-alvarez-ufc-205-fight-booking-rumors-negotiations-khabib-mma-news

You are posting direct evidence of the answer

jesus christ dana just have eddie fight one of them. Let the guy fight you fucking jew.

Tell me she wouldn't rape every woman in the ufc if she started training

Mental illness, Edmond, believing her own hype and the division out growing her proto women's mma skills and leaving her behind.

Power is big(heavy) hands and shoulders, if she had speed she'd wreck the entire world of wmma

them fucking lats

AHH!

She came back to Glendale instead of staying in the 209

youtube.com/watch?v=bh8ZWWN8pNQ

How do I get sickening liver kicks like Bas Rutten guys

this is a 10/10 in burger land

Dana is reminding everyone who calls the shots. Conor was supposed to either defend his belt, or vacate and fight Eddie. Conor wants to keep the FW belt and fight eddie cause "muh making history," and Dana isn't happy, so he's forcing Eddie to fight Conor's stylistic kryptonite. Conor is upset cause he doesn't plan on ever defending, and Eddie is upset cause he lost his money fight. Everyone loses but the boss. Pretty smart 2bh.

That is a latina my dude

It's pretty dumb actually everybody loses except for bald fuck's ego

steroids

>dana-white-suggests-eddie-alvarez-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-not-conor-mcgregor-at-ufc-205

Anyone else think he's just doing this shit to test the waters and gauge fan reaction and he hasn't made a decision yet?

Yes

Agreed, noone wants to see wrestlefuck but they'll watch it if at least Conors involved

>NICE Explosion
what did he mean by this?

He was probably actually thinking that and chuckling about it

Gall is autistic

from hit girl to shit girl

It's smart in the sense he wants Conor to defend or get off the pot, and Conor will suddenly lose interest in the LW belt if Khabib wins. Dana also said Conor won't be fighting at WW again.

She just wasn't cut out for the sport, someone who wants to kill themselves after a loss because of their overly inflated ego is mentally sound.

He's bad and you should feel bad, Sven

mickey gall is based, sverker

Less than 3 weeks until we see "Platinum" Mike Perry back in the octagon.

bless dana and the saint who sent him the yt of mike fighting

If Khabib wins you get into another Cain situation, champ who rarely fights, and also is not likeable to Americans being both Russian AND Muslim and wrestlefucker to boot

Luke Cummo challenges CM Punk

cain's biggest negative is the injuries, either from just being injury prone or the dumb training. his fights are rarely boring.

khabib is boring, injury prone AND an asshole. cain is better overall than kabob

Yeah but its not like anybody cares about Alvarez anyway. At least Khabib will help them expand on the russian market, and people will think its "cool" and "progressive" that the UFC has a Muslim competing at highest level, kind of how the media attached to Nunes being a faggot.

is angela lee/one fc legit?

looks extremely suss to me but then i am a 33rd degree grand master casual.

please shine some light on this situation /heem/

yes, they allow soccer kicks

She is being given a lot of favourable match ups but she looks pretty good so far. Her brotehr Christian Lee was on the same path before he lost his previous fight.

Full Belly.

Fuuull Belly.

>asian fighters
>legit

Requesting
>Dana going for the hug with A. Silva.webm

khabib is not a "cool" muslim

Du er en lille bosserov

be careful

stronger together

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my pure waifu has a tattoo ;_;

she seems incapable of doing striking damage though, and her opponents so far can't stay with her ground game at all

won't she just get heemed as soon as she fights a decent opponent/are there no decent women?

>tfw Shaub is so aesthetic that nerds shop his photos so they can find a reason to h8 on him

Shut up you pathetic virgin

>fat schaub lapdancing in underwear.webm

>she seems incapable of doing striking damage though

not many can at 115lbs, she is still largely unknown but seems to have dealt well with everybody they gave her so far.

Great, what a boring sport

Fuck Dana White

>zero (0) body fat

hmm, yeah good point. interesting to see how she develops anyway, thanks buddeh

Don't pretend like you could stay soft if you were in there with Schaub rubbing up on you. You're anonymous, you don't need to pretend.

steroids

no worries la, I like following prospects before they become stars, there are a couple of good russian shows this weekend which will be streamed on youtube and fight pass.

YOU LIKE THAT

Dana still loses because having Conor on the forst ever MSG card would be fucking huge for the ufc

how do you beat cyborg?

I admit, I would go play touchbutt in the park with Brendan

this stuff sage sells really works

Khabib already says he is fighting Eddie at UFC 206, not 205.

How is cyborg getting past USADA

She is natty

So Tyrone vs Wonderboy to headline 205 ? Or Gooby vs Aldo ?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is Megan Olivi natty?

I have a very hard time believing that

Not anymore they don't.

THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FRIEND BOY

Wgaf

She done so much gear and injected so many hormones that she's basically a dude now.

shame

twitter.com/Cred Forums/status/779056333249142784

it's been nice knowing you /HEEM/, we had some good times.

What did he mean by this?

Game of Thrones reference.

more steroids

how much do you bench

She wants to give Rumble the ol' natty suckaroo, know what I mean?

>still won't post pic
You literally don't even lift, you obese manlet

426 pounds, you?

What two fighters should breed to produce the most physically gifted athlete?

Whats your opinion on K-Flo?

>#esaymoney

He asked how much you bench, not how much you weigh.

Why do low income trashcan losers that cant afford FS1 or fight pass let alone PPV or tickets to an event think that their opinion matters?

You must be new here

People who think they're entitled to get shit for free tend to be narcissistic dickheads. Not too complicated, really.

Is there an official list of things I need to be a true fight fan?

Poor people are almost always stupid

i really really really want to see Aldo v Goobs 2

Cuckbib has no right for a championship fight

He raped RDA

sad for him about his brother, otherwise i don't feel strongly about him one way or the other

ten years ago

>having to shoehorn the word "cuck" into every post

Just call him Kebab like everyone else does. I mean, it's right there.

khabib sucks

Family of plagiarists. Kenny rips off that boxing analyst, his brother rips off Prince.

me too lad

mcgoobs should fight that paki Khabib during Ramadan

>Brother rips off Prince
You mean his work or dying?

>his brother rips off Prince

Sea level Cain + Ronda

I think you know what I meant by that.

Why isnt there a female fighter with rondas ground and clinch game and holly's standup.

Jones and Cyborg. Maybe have Big Country drop one in her when they're done. Gotta get those chin genetics.

WMMA is like 10-15 years behind regular MMA. Ronda was basically the female Matt Hughes.

585lbs on an incline for reps

look into my eyes, little man

wew lad

Yeah most WMMA is one trick ponies. Either good standup or good ground game. guess claudia is one of the more balanced ones with good in both.

Ronda + Lawler

Joanna + Stipe

Claudia + Aldo

Pena + Cain

Continue this until we have created the penultimate MMAsterace.

HIROSHIMA NO

NO

Cred Forums HAS BEEN AT ITS BEST IN YEARS

HIRO NO

MOOT STOPPED CARING, THAT TREACHEROUS KEK KIKE

PLS NO

fake and gay

jesus christ

Gookmoot plz no go

we still haven't cleared out the Cred Forums overflow or the people who post porn on blue boards

No, it is WWE

>Being this obsessed with Cred Forums
Fuck, it must be terrible to be a permavirgin faggot with a tinfoil hat constantly on.

A-are we going to be free?

((()))

MUH Cred Forums BOOGEYMAN

WE ARE user WE'RE GENDER NEUTRAL

Goober should buy Cred Forums

Its the perfect place for his flagbanters about invading favelas and his edgyness

Kek look at the post reply numbers

ez b8 ez money its bullshit and I don't know how people didn't see it

I want moot back.

To be fair, it is election season in the states. It will all die down once that circus is over.

guys..

I did not enjoy that prank.

get in my guard

with pleasure ;)

>peru criticising other race's women

kek

wtf

Faggot.

This must be a shoop...

Kailin A CUTE!!! CUTE!!!

>go to boxing thread
>long intelligent posts with people discussing match-ups and how fighters would fair against each others styles
>come to /heem/
>frogposting and people posting anime memes

whats wrong with you people?

Reddits that way bud

none of us actually watch MMA we are just using this thread as a cover for shitposting

>Afraid of quoting me and calling me out directly
Fucking shook.

Pussy.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nothing to discuss currently. Wait until Alvarez gets the fight with Khabib, then you'll have some amateur analysis to jerk off to, kid.

/heem/ is just like very general on Cred Forums
/box/ is like vintage /heem/ in that it has a very small but very knowledgeable userbase
as /heem/ got larger, casuals came and spouted garbage and meems, which drowned out the people who aren't retards and eventually made them leave

these are both the same person

also people forming an identity (ie. spain, adan, spergOP) is an issue on Cred Forums because they bring all the ego and drama that you would see on a site with usernames into the discussion but there's very little moderation so there's nothing anyone can do to get them to shut up

*every general on Cred Forums

Shhh.

>Cuckbib

dummy

Hendo murdered that man

I could be equally annoying as Spain but I don't have a rare flag, so i stick to quality posts and memes

i can use developer tools too friend

I was here when /heem/ literally had one thread last a few days and sometimes got kicked off the catalog

If you don't like it here then just leave and quit bitching desu. You can still get decent discussion here, there's just a lot more memeposting in between.
It is what it is, back then we had people making furry posts ffs with all the *raises paw* shite

But you are spergOP

This isn't what happened you dumbshit, Eddie wanted more cash and Joe Silva said "fuck you here's kebab instead". It's all over the internet by now.

Sheeeeeiiiit, it is what it is. Black Beast in this hoe.

>back then we had people making furry posts ffs with all the *raises paw* shite
Jesus Christ, I was lurking when they started dying off.

That's why it's funny. He is just memeing

didn't necessarily claim there was no discussion, just that there's much more shitposting and fewer people here who actually know what they're talking about

hendo's ability to produce highlight reel KOs is among the best MMA has ever seen

sounds like you need to get on /HeemSpeak/ thats where the PREMIER MINDS OF MMA hangout

>be the change you want to see in the world - Jon Jones

Zane Simon is on /heemspeak/?

Yeah I don't disagree but I don't mind it too much here honestly. I unironically like informative OP's as well but it makes Adan sperg out too much and there's no point with that one, he never stops

jim jones said that too

no but Jake and Gojira have as good chemistry as Zane and Conor if not better

That's Connor not Conor, bud.

Reply to this post with your best /heem'd/ webm or gif

where is he going?

love that cheeky shot to the body that sets up the head shot

webm related is at least 2, maybe 2.5 heems

Is old man Hendo the Undertaker of UFC?

Friens simulators are triggered as fuck

put him in a body bag with that elbow on the ground

shame she can't fight

you know remember the dana white get

vitor is so accurate with his g'n'p follow up shots, that shit is unreal

these are all me. where the fuck is everybody

It's not.

She's deliciously flat, mmmm.

>haha guys look how gay we are lol xD

youtu.be/KAEDizYdEek?t=1m6s

>"You're a big guy, you've got a lot of muscles, but can you tense your face?"

her chest tat is almost as bad as pic related

How much water do you consume per day?

I drink a gallon.

2-3 liters

>Undefeated professional fighter
>Everyone ducks him

>Cuck

This word has lost all meaning

she needed to put something on her chest since her tits are mediocre.

>Has one (1) relevant victory in his entire 23 long professional fighting streak
>Thinks he deserves a title shot

He's literally a Fedor tier glorified can crusher.

Faggot.

>>Everyone ducks him
Stop this meme, Gilbert and Nate were in the middle of negotiating contracts with the UFC and declined the fight because of it, and Khabib ducked Barboza anyway.

Tartlet.
Tartlet.
Tartlet.

>mmajunkie.com/2016/09/mike-the-truth-jackson-wants-to-be-cm-punks-second-ufc-opponent

thoughts?

twitter.com/KevinI/status/779100967010643968

Smellwani is pathetic

only possible UFC fight that makes sense for Punk
they'll probably put it on the main card of some tiny fight night

>everyone ducks you and wants none
>you ask for the champion and get told that you dont deserve it
#beingadagestani

>Everyone ducks you
More like
>You fight once every two years because of injuries, beat one relevant guy in your entire career and keep talking mad shit despite you being unproven
He's as deserving as Mickey Gall. I'll concede when I see Gall in the ring with Woodley.

lads

>punk
>fight night
they were advertising him more than a hometown hw champ making his first defence

Wow khan in is offering to take a fight he knows there is literally no chance of happening? Such a brave guy. I'll tweet Dana and throw my name in too.

that's when he was a WWE star making his debut
dana wanted the mandrama bux
he got the shit beat out of him, that drawing power isn't as strong any more

>khan in
>implying the fact that he offered to take it isn't noteworthy at all

that is complete bullshit and you know it, people will tune in again

It literally isn't

the hardcore wwe autists will, but not nearly as many casuals will care
he isn't conor mcgregor m8, people only cared about the novelty and mystery of him fighting
that's gone now

he's like 0-4 against his own body and you couldn't even name 90% of the guys on his record

Name one of Tony Ferguson or Stipe Miocic's pre UFC opponents without googling it

remind me how often they circle jerk over being """undefeated""" against literal who's

if khabib fought more than once every blue moon there'd be a threat of him losing his perfect record just like they did

Joe Schilling.

Khabib
>in ufc since jan 2012
>7 fights

Stipe
>in ufc since oct 2011
>12 fights

Ferguson
>in ufc since june 2011
>12 fights

Khabib dickriders BTFO.

>has one win in 5 years over Takeya Mizugaki
Why the fuck does Cruz deserve a title shot? I'm going to laugh when that overhyped dancer gets heemed by Dillashaw.

Because he already was the champion before the weight class was even in the UFC and had cleared out the division prior to his injury?

The condition is that if he looked as sharp as he did in the past he'd get a title shot instantly.

Ronda is getting a title shot as soon as she comes back to the company.

Quit comparing Cruz to Khabib, Cruz utterly dominated everyone in his division, put a beatdown on the 1# ranked P4P on the planet, fucked up Dillashaw, shat on Faber, cleared the division before being forced to take time off.

This comparison is the dumbest shit you Khabib dickriders could come up with. Cruz is proven. Khabib is not.

fucking kek

Cruz dominated the entire division and was the champ, khabib is not a champion yet

Vegan Schaub

Serious question lads:

why is McGregor such a super star?

Because people love assholes for some reason.

It was fun heem bros , the gook is going to sell us

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

We'll just just go to 8ch retard

>adan, spergOP

buddy you wish you were as cool as me every single day of your life and when you saw how cool my OPs were you said to yourself "one day, I'll make the OP"

I'll miss you, Peru

because when the UFC had it's stranglehold the tightest around the fighters' throats he shit talked them and said into a microphone that he and Dana were eye to eye in the UFC and that one day he wanted to partner with the Fertitta boys

Thanks.

Guess it's back to Sherdog then.

THOUGHT
YOU
HAD
A
THREAD
BOI

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THOUGHT
YOU
HAD
A
DEAD
BOY?

AARRRRRRGGGHHHHH

Has anyone ever been to an MMA afterparty? I'm going to an RFA event next month and apparently there is an afterparty.

Daily reminder to train in the gi 3 times per week MINIMUM

In your opinion, what's the most inspiring UFC fighter story?
I'd go either Cruz, DC or Matt Browne

No but it sounds rad. Where's the event?

The Mystic Lake Indian Casino near the Twin Cities.

IT IS ALL OVER

When I was in Vegas for 194 we made friends with a couple from st Paul. Really cool people.

THATS IT HES GONNA STOP IT

ITS IS ALLLLLLLLLL OVER

KHABIB THE EAGLE NURMAGEMEDOV IS THE NEW LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION

OOOHHH MY GOD MIKE

>tfw you ejaculate into a female for the first time in 11 months
feels good lads

RONDA. ROUSEY. IS. BACK
>she's just the greatest ever, Mike

proud of you bro

thanks la
I still got it
now gonna go to cali and get some fresh cali pussy hungry for that italian sausage
feels good

dey don't tink like he tink

three tings: mewvement, munny, and dat leff tand

>train in the gi
>posts the biggest enemy of the gi and his most loyal shill

>she's just the greatest ever, Mike

fuck I've totally forgotten that shit.I dont think I can endure it again

>There are people that believe the No Gi meme
Gi Jits is best for self defense and learning proper technique

?

all I want at this point is Conor v Alvarez
come on Dana, make it happen you fuck

Lina Lansberg a cute

Good WebM

I live in extreme humidity and NoGi becomes frustrating because of extreme sweat, as far as self defense you'll grab your opponents clothes, NoGi is a fun meme though.

It's not a meme bro
It's a lifestyle

JUST
THAT

save this

who hyped for Aldana?

reminder this happened

i think so too

meant for

remember to stay hydrated

who platinum here?

he raises the stakes and puts immense pressure on himself to deliver, and for the most part has

it's rare that a guy is willing to put himself out like that because you look 10x as bad if/when your arrogance culminates in defeat

who's robbie fighting?

Exactly. I see that same trait in a young up and coming fighter by the name of Mike Perry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I always liked Conor commentating Aldo/Mendes II because you can see just how much he loves the game

/ultra comfy video incoming/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceg9qaBBBrg

Knockouts
Ireland
Good Talker
Looks
Champion
His walkout song

deez tings

>Conor KO'd them both
Based

>khabib
>finishing a fight
>against anyone worth a shit

strawpoll.me/11283124

DAT HORT HIM

good poll

NEW
NEW
NEW

the second cut with him laughing in the jet never fails to make me smile

pleb

Holy shit she is huge.

Is he wandering around the street saying cringey shit in an Elmo shirt?

What the fuck is going on, why does he put those long pauses, Jesus fucking christ