Would you say Messi's new look arose naturally, or that it seems forced and artificial...

Would you say Messi's new look arose naturally, or that it seems forced and artificial? Personally I think the latter lies closer to the truth.

I think blonde hair only really suits white people desu

Having blond hair past the age of 12 is childish.

it doesn't look bad with the beard tbqh

It's just his autistic way of "turning a new leaf" after the disappointmemt he experienced in the Copa America and not winning the CL

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS HE LOOKS BETTER BLONDE

Would you say he has gone for the ''footy lad'' look?

Looks fine to me familia.

Isn't he 28? People do this when they're like 19

we all do. it's just memeing britbong

how many times are you going to post this shit

He's a femboy.
Bleached blonde hair and shaves his legs, probably has a chastity device on.

When you're paid millions to kick a ball you can do whatever the fuck you want desu.

t. Every Brazilian who fell off by age 27

He's having a midlife crisis
he got triggered by people calling him an autist so he tried to be as Chad a spossible
Notice how his performances started to decline when he went full Neymar

Neymar is such a groupie fag

Sad!

In your opinion, OP, is it "forced and artificial" anytime someone makes the decision to get a haircut?

literally what?
Im shocked that this actually spilled out of someones head.
fucking netherlands need to ban drugs so shit like this doesnt tumble out of their retarded people

no but the beard +dyed hair+tattoos together is a bit hard to stomach

like hes gone on some channel 4 makeover show

sad!

He truly looks awful with that hair. That beard makes him look less autistic tho

THIS.

I'd do hella coke and crash cars all day if I was that rich. Dying your hair aint shit

>He's having a midlife crisis
> at 28

U wot

That type of hair color only look good on people that were meant to have blonde hair, you know, Europeans.

Neymar and him look kinda like monkeys

midlife as a footballer, from now every footballer starts to decline and he cant accpet it so he acts like the typical 20 y/o talent of today

Makes me a bit sad, desu.

He's the greatest ever and has achieved pretty much everything except the WC.

And still he doesn't feel like he's good enough.

>Ctrl+F: antonella
>0 results

Kek. You virgin fucks. You think this is not 100% her doing? Even more: you think she'll let him do something as radical as this if it was HIS idea? She'll slap him on the dick and sent him to his room.

what is wrong with you

Definitely the former. You don't choose the footy lad look, the footy lad look chooses you

I'm not sure what you mean... if you're talking about my appearence, it's just being white and fit. We're just different, noone is better: we're all beautiful on the inside

Super forced. He's trying so hard to look cool and fit in but it doesn't match his autistic personality at all

fucking nigger needs to stay true to his roots

He's not cute anymore

reminder that he does the dragon ball fusion dance with neymar

sauce?