(((Time)))

>(((Time)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
allenbwest.com/allen/message-non-oppressed-black-man-colin-kaepernick
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRZyBeuJDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>privilege

majority of NFL, NBA, and MLB players are either black or ethnic groups. making millions to do literally nothing. So fuck off with that privilege shit.

Not to mention that faggot only got to be where he is because he has rich white adoptive parents.

>"""Time""" """Magazine"""

the fact that he was a bench warmer is irrelevant, he only plays 11 minutes less than the rest of the league

>he has rich white adoptive parents
Fucking this.

>The Perilous Fight

This nigger kneels during the national anthem, then holds a clipboard for the rest of the game. This shit literally panders to people who don't watch sports. l

>"He is such a brave person!"

Casual scum are actually saying shit like that. The sitting down during a song makes you "brave".

>(((Space)))

>(((~~~)))

What is this new meme?

>Not knowing Jewish tactics.

>he is protesting only for personal gain
>he is protesting things that only affect him

Why do you insist on this?
He is clearly protesting on behalf of others that don't have access to tv cameras and the media in the same way he does.

>new

lurk more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

Man, that's so fucking clever...

>such as Jewish journalists critical of Donald Trump, Republican Party nominee of the 2016 U.S. presidential election
wow, not even wikipedia is hiding it anymore

He's literally only protesting because his ass sucks at being a QB and it become irrelevant. Not to mention he's a stupid young bastard that suckered in the Jewish media narrative that "muh whitey cops all racists"

He's a unAmerican, tranny loving, cowardice piece of shit.

(((underrated)))

All of what you said are opinions. I completely disagree.

Wait, does this guy really have rich white adoptive parents?

This is some twilight zone stuff going on now man.

How is that relevant?

We all need to sit back and realise this is just the result of the internet expanding. Once everything has stabilized no one is going to buy in to this shit anymore. The entire population is in a transition right now and some people are taking advantage off it by posting a bunch of lies and posing them as facts. Soon enough everything is going to go back to normal.

>(((The Final Frontier)))

>Wait, does this guy really have rich white adoptive parents?
yes, and a white biological mother who despises him on tweeter for acting like a turd

>Heidi Russo @Heidirn1
>@Kaepernick7 There's ways to make change w/o disrespecting & bringing shame to the very country & family who afforded you so many blessings.

because he's lived a sliver spoon, easy life where everything has been handed to him. That faggot has no clue what racism is and has never experienced it in his sheltered ass life.

OHHH SHIT TYRONE MAN NIGGA THOSE RACIST ASS COPS ON TV MAN. HEY LETS GO TO THE CLUB MAN AND SPEND 50,000 DOLLARS ON STRIPPERS AND LIQUOR. AMERICA IS SO RACIST TO ME MAN I GOTTA DRIVE MY 300,000 DOLLAR CAR TO THE CLUB TO DRINK MY SORROWS AND STRUGGLES AWAY.

Yeah that's literally what Colin Nignog is. Completely unaware of his situation and the meaning of things that he does.

Wow the hypocrisy is real here

Assuming he has never experienced systematic racism (which is a stretch), that shouldn't mean he can't protest on behalf of the people that do face it every day.

>systematic racism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah sure thing Marquis

Wow, blown out by your own mom

christ dude, I don't like to make assumptions about people but it's apparent the type of situation you were raised in when you consistently fail to even partially understand why black athletes may feel moved to demonstrate social protest

>projecting

No when you finally decide to grow up and see through the liberal bullshit you'll start to see things the way I see em.

Dude his biological mom is a fame whore. Cred Forums found her Twitter after Kaep became a starter. The only tweets were from after he was drafted. Her profile description included her job and ended "... And yes, I am Colin Kaepernick's biological mother" as if anyone suspected it before she advertised it. His biological mom is just trying to latch onto the now famous soon that she gave up for adoption and last I heard he was thankfully ignoring her

when tf is the internet going to stop expanding?

what did you expect

she let a black man impregnate her, that's usually exactly the type of white women who do this
attention seeking whores with daddy issues

everything you don't like is "liberal bullshit"
"what you see" is that some black dudes are lucky enough to make millions, so now discrimination is over and they aren't justified to speak on social issues

Thats not my point man, but people are still getting used to it. I can remember only a "few" years ago the internet was for nerds.

Every woman has day issues according to this website though. She's just a shitty person and no one should care is she criticizes her biological soon for not being patriotic when she is as shallow as it gets

The NFL issued a statement that said players are encouraged but not required to stand for the national anthem. Hmm, this is the same NFL that refused to allow the Dallas Cowboys to wear a helmet decal in honor of the fallen Dallas Police officers gunned down on Thursday July 7th.

allenbwest.com/allen/message-non-oppressed-black-man-colin-kaepernick

Not the most well-written article in the world, but has a lot of strong points in it.

Yes the social issues. Why arent blacks protesting their own culture? Why does 13% of the us population commit half the crime? Why last night in north carolina did a black protestor shoot another black protestor in the head?

Hmm really makes you think...

>Every woman has day issues according to this website though.

what did he mean by this?

Typo. He meant daddy. Read the post he replied to.

Reminder that ACAB

no what I don't like is how the media focuses on one thing, such as "white cop shoots black man" which if you did some research would find that its a very rare occurrence that happens. However black on black crime or Black officers shooting black men is more likely to happen. Yet the media tends to casually gloss over that or not report it at all. The social issue isn't racism, It's black culture wanting to be "a gangsta" and being "street" joining gangs and shiettttt. Want to flock to shitholes like Chicago and NYC, LA instead of getting away from places like that. Black people can get millions to line up for a Black lives matter protest, but they can't get those same people to stand up and deal with the crime in those areas? yeah really makes you fucking think.

That's a matter of culture relating to their social standing, though. There are "corn-ball" brothers who catch hate for "being white", then there are thugs who go around shooting people over $300, and wash every other black person as being thuggish. My point being, it has nothing to do with the RACE, it has more to do with the culture associated with poverty. Go to a country that is impoverished, not black, and not heavily oppressed by a government regime, and you'll see similar sorts of homicide and crime rates.

Blaine Gabbert is GOAT

are you fucking retarded? hes not doing this for him, its for the people that get fucked by racism and inequality in the country.

I don't think the movement is bad(?) but he should find another way to protest than to kneel during >our National Anthem that represents something more himself and the movement

>I don't think the movement is bad

2bh, most of these police shootings have been justified. I also don't see what rioting in the streets is trying to prove. They're probably just making cops want to shoot them even more.

The issue at hand is law enforcement and their judgment when utilizing deadly force. Kapernick wants public servants to be accountable to the communities they serve
>Why arent blacks protesting their own culture?
probably because your knowledge of black culture is derived from this imageboard
>Why does 13% of the us population commit half the crime?
you're asking this question as if it somehow justifies unarmed people getting shot
>Why last night in north carolina did a black protestor shoot another black protestor in the head?
can you post a source confirming this

Yes please bringup the relative data. Fucking leaf

>hes not doing this for him, its for the people that get fucked by racism and inequality in the country
ayyy lmao

I wonder how much of his earned money so far has voluntarily gone to charities focused on black people

>you're asking this question as if it somehow justifies unarmed people getting shot
unarmed whites get shot as well, it's just that blacks are in way more confrontations with the police because they commit way more crimes per capita

oh fucking please.

>lose SB
>head coach leaves
>start to fucking suck.
>gets benched
>no longer relevant

good goy keep telling yourself he's doing it for other black "people"

This guy understands.
There is absolutely no reason to oppose better training and better operational standards for police.

And it's absurd to say that Kaepernick can't protest and isn't sincere, just because he has money. Not everyone in the world thinks only about themselves, though many in this thread do.

This. He was literally moments from being cut in preseason due to an injury and irrelevancy, so he played the race card. Pure nigger antics

>unarmed = no dangerous

Get ducked faggot, some 400 people die annually to beatings by unarmed people.

Irrelevant. Kaep wants the police force to be improved so that less people get killed unnecessarily. You can be behind that whether you think shootings are racially motivated or not.

>Does his protest silently
>media catches wind of it
>throw on the spotlight
>continues to do it
>people start to get pissed off
>start accusing him of being an attention whore because he isn't 1st string anymore
>everyone in the world talking about it now
>literal spotlight on the front of one of the more prestigious magazines of all time

I think Kaep won, twice

Just nuke America please

>blacks cops kill black thugs
>"racist cops!"

Yeah, he sure knows his shit because he tosses a ball for millions a year

those people don't exist

Mostly because blacks aren't people.

This, seriously. You jackasses are irrelevant.

god forbid anyone actually believe in anything

>make up an issue
>force feed it through the Jewish media
>"racist whitey be killin us!"
>blacks are STILL the largest threat to blacks

Fuck off

>please don't hold my ridiculous assertions up to logic and facts

I remember being 15

Nice argument. Blacks kill more blacks than anyone else, so tell me it's a racial issue.

Do you just not read the news?

Did you not hear about the declassified documents showing the detailed plans to push black americans into poor income areas/school districts starting in the Nixon administration?

It is so incredibly naive to simply say "blacks kill blacks" and leave it at that

Yeah man, it's all make believe

the only thing that makes an area dangerous are the people that live there, there are plenty of poor, safe white areas

also, do liberals ever have any examples that weren't 40+ years ago?

I'm sorry if the basics of socioeconomics are a little over your head, but you should still look into it

>unarmed whites get shot as well
yes m8, that's why I said "people"

here we go again with the meme that because you play pro sports you can't be knowledgeable about anything besides throwin a spiral

>(((meme brackets)))

And if it's true, then why is it the case that blacks still can't push their way out even though they have the literal same rights and opportunities? Blacks are spread across the US, so saying that the government fucked them ALL up is wrong. Blacks don't want to change, they want us to change.

Oh boy, here's the meme that because someone throws a ball that they're more qualified to talk about of their ass.

>scholarships for being black
>subsidies for being black
>special groups, opportunities, hiring positions for being black
>somehow still "racially oppressed"

Lazy niggers

"the basics of socioeconomics", aka "excusing black people from all responsibility for their behavior, ensuring that nothing will ever change and they will always blame whitey for everything and be reliant on the government for dem programs"

that's racism at its finest, essentially treating black people like children

Yes, they are spread across the US, but still mostly in low income areas with poor education, not leaving a lot of avenues to climb the ladder

No college wants to bother with a kid with a 4.0 GPA from some inner city shit HS when they have another 4.0 student from this private school in connecticut

well when you generalize there is no point in speaking to you, you're just a racist, and I think you wouldn't deny it

>No college wants to bother with a kid with a 4.0 GPA from some inner city shit HS when they have another 4.0 student from this private school in connecticut

oh my god are you fucking shitting me, IVY LEAGUE schools fall all over themselves to accept any black student with semi-decent application

>literally doesn't understand Affirmative Action

Schools are required to have a certain amount of blacks, otherwise they lose funding. So yes, a school WILL take that black 4.0 student over the white one.

Go be a cuck somewhere else

>I have no argument, quick call them a racist

liberal debate tactics 100% of the time

>black people get pissed off and riot
Wow they're so violent why can't they figure out a better way to get their message across

>black people kneel down
Omg... not like THAT!

their message is wrong, the media is just too chickenshit to say it so they focus on the kneeling

post that gay shit on facebook though, I'm sure you'll get a bunch of likes

Man, if only there was a way to voice your opinions in the legal field. Nah, better just kneel down and shoot at cops and other blacks instead.

Fuck off kike

because they are FORCED TO

learn to read faggots, I said WANTS TO deal with

I'm guessing you didn't even bother with those ivy league applications

The only thing more predictable than Kaepernick's publicity stunt is Cred Forums's reaction to it

Whites kill more whites than anyone else too. And crime statistics are just that, statistics that don't take into account the multitude of lurking variables.

You are deluded if you believe someone born in the projects has as much opportunity as someone born in a middle class suburb.

they WANT to because they are FORCED to. And they aren't hardly forced when you understand that they receive government funding due to it, retard. Ivy leagues and almost ALL colleges would rather take barely qualified blacks over well qualified whites because the blacks guarantee funding.

>t. Tyrone "Fuck the white man" Brown

I'm sorry you don't serve your country or are a first responder so you learn what that flag and anthem stands for.

They have less an opportunity because they fucking refuse to try to change. Niggers would rather accept welfare for life than work a day for a better one. That's why they're still in the god damn projects.

so you agree that the fact that affirmative action exists is proof of systemic racism, good

Against whites, not blacks.

there are more poor white people than poor black people, poverty is not an excuse

>college campuses are the most liberal places on earth, literally the source of all batshit left-wing ideas
>but they are also secretly racist and hate having to accept black people

your victim complex is so ingrained, it's amazing

>schools wont take black students
>law written requiring them to do it
>this is racist against whites

if they are so liberal then why were they forced to do it instead of just doing it to begin with?

What's your ingenious narrative as to how it came to be?

correction, black students do not qualify on the same level as their white peers

So it's fine to refuse applications because of persons race then?

You realize that affirmative action is only like 2 decades old, right? Universities have been liberal for fucking ever. AA was a move to ingrained blacks to force a norm. Universities have been taking the most qualified students: black white or other, for fucking longer than AA has been around.

>only whites can be racist

I see autism has spread to Cred Forums

i mean, what you're arguing is purely racism. and not even in the new-age sense, just normal racism so I'm wasting my time arguing with you.

>AA is only two decades old

Wew lad

That's literally what you were arguing, though, is that racism is by whites. AA proves otherwise.

there are a disproportionate number of asians in college compared to their national population, is that racist?

So you don't want to debate because you don't like being proven wrong. Good to know

AA as it is today was from 1989 you uneducated twat. AA by Kennedy wasn't nearly the same, as it simply stated that discrimination against X race was illegal, whereas AA circa 1989 forces the de facto quotas

Not at all if they met or exceeded entry requirements

you do know that AA is race, disability, age, sex, all that? And that schools are allowed to choose students based on race?

He disproportionality shows that things are working fine. Asians, on average, do better in school, which justifies more Asians in college. Blacks, however, do worse in school on average, yet have disproportionately high college acceptance rates, due to AA. That is the racism

And you do know that the common issue is race above the other things, as most of those other options aren't categorized in a way to make them easily accessible to an employer or admissions officer, right?

Forced quotas have been around for sin e the 60s you fucking idiot. They didn't suddenly just come about twenty years ago.

>it's, like, 2 decades old? Or something?
>Whatever you uneducated twat, I meant this highly specific year all of a sudden that I totally didn't just look up on wikipedia because I don't know a single fucking thing about affirmative action besides the racist narrative in my head!

its because neither of us will ever concede anything so whats the point

Nice non-argument, kiddo :^)

AA of the 60s was discrimination against.
AA circa 1989 is discrimination for.

How stupid are you?

not the one arguing with you, just calling you out

but what if black people, on average, grow up in lower income families?

is there a better solution for breaking cycles of poverty than AA?

so you argue that AA is racist because it forces schools to take minorities, but since they are allowed to choose students based on race it isn't racist, but you are arguing that it is anyway?

You can't force equality, because in doing so, you create inequality. They need to want to change to make change. But guess what? Even successful blacks know that most blacks don't want to change. Why do you give a majority try their best to leave their past behind?

God I love how hard this triggers idiots.

"Hurr durr shut up and play football don't use your platform to make a point on behalf of people who don't have access to anywhere near the platform you have, swear allegiance to our nation like a good robot or you're literally killing the troops!"

>is there a better solution for breaking cycles of poverty than AA?
maintaining the family core together, investing time in raising your own kids and making them value education and the work of teachers

Apparently it does if it makes people flip out this fucking hard you numb faggot.

How about you read.

AA forces schools to discriminate to meet de facto quotas to receive government aid. In a normal setting, colleges would take the most qualified students. Instead, they are forced to take less qualified students over the more qualified so as to meet a quota. That's the racism, friendo

If I'm a school, and I have 9 students and need 10, and 50% need to be black, by law, I have to take Jamal Tyquidhas with his 2.1 GPA, over literally anyone else, even if they have a higher GPA and are more qualified

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRZyBeuJDA

>Durr hurr people can't criticize me for my terribly formed opinion derived from a few hours of watching CNN a week and my black twitter feed

fuck off

you see these idiots running around Charlotte tearing up the city right now? This is the product of sheer, ignorant hysteria and a willing victim complex

a lot of these fuckers recently have been shot by black cops

But they still do take the most qualified students

Do you think there is some shortage of good black students or something? All they have to do is make sure they hit a certain ratio and free money. You think Harvard doesn't get 100x the number of qualified people?

source

ZIP

[recruitah]

>Do you think there is some shortage of good black students or something?
why would AA be needed if this wasn't the case?

He is doing empty and pointless virtue-signaling, at absolutely no risk, sacrificing nothing, to no useful purpose.

He is not "raising awareness," because everybody is already aware of this issue. He is not "starting a conversation," because no conversation is going on.

All he has done is protected himself from being cut by the 49ers, who are now afraid to let him go lest they be accused of censorship and racism.

He and people like him are stirring up anger and hatred leading to things like last night's problems in Charlotte -- people are injured, people will die, but he doesn't care, he's got his.

because people literally would not hire/accept minorities because of their race, you know, racism? Hear about it? How it's kind of an issue? ARE YOU PAYING THE FUCK ATTENTION?

>because people literally would not hire/accept minorities because of their race

Cool story bro.

Meanwhile Asians (Chinese and Indians) are massively overrepresented at top colleges, compared to their % of population.

Yeah colleges totally don't accept qualified people from minority races. Tots.

yes, I'm sure liberal leftist centers like colleges/universities would not accept black students because of the colour of their skin

answer this: why does AA lower school performance entry requisites for black students if they are as good students as everybody else? duurrr I wonder why

Do you hire your own kind or a nigger even if he's qualified?
That's why it exists

Before kapernick
>SJWs are so dumb, no one cares about your safe space. First amendment!

After kapernick
>Sports players are too uppity to stand for the anthem? fucking niggers don't know how good they have it now

This website is filled with bitter, virgin, racist, white kids, they just don't like any movement that incriminates them.

>yes, yes, this so called "racism" you claim to exist, this old wives tale

Ah so you can't explain why Asians are overrepresented in campuses despite your claims colleges don't accept qualified minorities.

Hahahahahaha.

Off topic, but out of interest, are you feminist?

Not him but nice try everyone loves Asians, they're non threatening
You can even pet them, keep them as pets

Because asians as a culture are diligent students, why am I even having to answer this?

No, I'm christian, I am against feminism, but I'm also against pretty much everything I see from Cred Forums users.

>they're non threatening

And there's this little fact that they have ridiculously higher SAT scores than everyone else. Miiiight have something to do with it who knows huh.

It is unfortunate that the white man prevents niggers from being studious.

Fair enough.

so it's ok to require a quota for asians but not for black people, am I getting this right?

Because you claimed colleges don't accept qualified minority students, which is clearly bullshit given the over representation of Asians in top colleges.

> quotas

What??? When did I ever demand quotas for Asians? The whole point of my argument is Asians don't need quotas to get into colleges. Because they're clearly vastly more qualified than anyone else (on average).

check his stats after his lone super bowl appearance. Hes a trash QB

I feel like reaching through the computer screen and strangling you as I scream into your ears until you finally understand

AA was formed in the 1960's forbidding, because it was common practice, the descrimination of a person, in our example a student, from being qualified

You seem to simply refute that this is a fact

the quotas exist for asians though, doesn't that bother you?

I never said anything about 1960s.

You said AA is needed *today* because apparently colleges don't accept qualified minorities -- according to you.

I have clearly shown qualified minorities (Asians) are vastly overrepresented in top colleges.

So your claim that AA is required *today* to tackle colleges from being racist is clearly bullshit.

hahahahaha, you have what? Clearly shown what exactly? Your shit opinion? You haven't proven a damn thing, you're just pouting racist nonsense you fucking idiot

Quotas almost without exception tend to hurt Asian Americans.

Despite being vastly more qualified (as evidenced by SAT score and other academic achievements), Asians are often overlooked in favor of students with lower academic qualification.

In fact Asian American groups have been fighting against Affirmative Action rules.

hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

I have clearly shown FACTS that Asian Americans are overrepresented in college campuses.

Despite your apparent claim that "minorities are not accepted by colleges despite being qualified".

You have been shown up to be a bullshitter.

Deal with it.

sounds like you are trying to tip toe around your double standard

facts, where are these facts? I see no source content?

>sounds like you are trying to tip toe around your double standard

What double standards? I have clearly said all along I'm against quotas.

If there were no quotas more qualified Asian Americans would get into top colleges.

> facts, where are these facts? I see no source content?

The fact that Asian Americans are overrepresented in top US colleges compared to their population? If you need me to provide a source for that you're beyond help.

The fact that your claim that "qualified minorities aren't admitted by colleges" is clearly debunked by the Asian American overrepresentation.

>I have CLEARLY PROVEN with FACTS
>psh, I don't have to ACTUALLY prove it

Just so we are clear, you just saying things on the internet is not a qualified argument

Cya later Bingo

Just so we are clear, your statement

>qualified minorities aren't admitted by colleges

has been mercilessly debunked.

Go cry in a corner moron.