Da Cubbies

They....they're not actually gonna do it, right? They're gonna find a way to blow it....right?

Right?

the favorite doesn't really matter in the baseball playoffs, literally anyone can win

as a Cubs fan I will be satisfied with a pennant

>move into comfy apartment a block away from wrigley at the start of the season.
>my favorite place I've ever lived.
>Cubs win world series.
>rioters burn down my comfy apartment building
>mfw

how much is the rent a block from Wrigley

I'm with 2 roomates in a 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom for $2100/month

Not him, usually you rent places where you can have 4-5 people stay so rent is pretty affordable.

Only the rich can buy 1-2 bedroom apts.

I'm with 4 others and my rent is $675 a month

Op here.
This is accurate. Everyone in my building has at least two other roommates.

In NBA and NFL, the #1 seed usually goes to the finals like 80% of the time. MLB is not like that.

So what would be more impressive:

1. The Cubs breaking their 100+ year drought

2. Actual aliens coming to earth and winning the world series

NBA and NFL are both shit leagues that needs rules to build parity.
MLB and NHL are both way more exciting rn, especially come play off time.

As the responses indicated, it's basically a neighborhood full of 21-28 year old date rapists living in cancerous "bro pads."

It's a 50/50 split of really nice townhomes with families and the aforementioned date rape pads. Usually the main streets with closest proximity to the bars (Clark, Addison, Sheffield) have all the bro houses, and the smaller side streets have all the upper class family types.

>nfl parity
>the same teams dominate their division for a decade or more until the team implodes or the players retire
NFL parity is a myth.

Is it just because of the way their draft works? Or is it something else that accounts for the disparity?

The draft is not some amazing cure all for a teams issues like some people claim. You need a GM who knows how to find talent and has a plan 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, 90's Cowboys, and the Patriots you also need some dumb luck in the Patriots case and find the waffles amongst the busts. It is a process that takes years.

Nigga I was saying they need rules to build parity, did you read what I wrote at all?

The NBA is by far the worst. Something seriously needs to change in that league.

technically there is parity its just very cyclical and shitty

Jesus, my one bedroom apartment on the ass end of SF cost 2,100 a month with a faculty discount.

From what I was told by someone who used to live there, SF is turning into a toilet for homeless people.

>SF is turning into a toilet for homeless people.
>is turning

It's been a toilet for homeless since the '60s senpai

But...why the sky-high rent then? Is it really all just from the tech industry over there?