People not in the USA that watch our sports: How do you choose a team to root for...

People not in the USA that watch our sports: How do you choose a team to root for? Do you just pick the most popular or based on their mascot or logo or something?

I have family that live in Philadelphia. I keep hoping they move somewhere that has teams that don't suck ass.

>Implying where your mom decided to poop you out is a good reason to root for that team.

I'm asking other countries since most people in the USA think that, yes.

I used to like the Bulls because I visited Chicago in '93 and it was all the rage back then.
I don't really follow apehoop anymore though.

When I was looking to get into American football I chosen the Denver Broncos because they were the team on South Park, if Cartman thinks that being half Denver Bronco is pretty kewl then it's kewl with me

i go for the team the most entertaining player plays on

I started watching in 2014 season, after Peyton and the best offense in history got BTFO in superb owl

the one thats on tv the most , the jags had 8-9 games televised here the season when i started watching

I root for the Canadian team

I root for the Warriors because Im a fan of an all star team.Why cant all basketball teams do that? Its always just one super star on the team unlike the Warriors where they have 3.

>georgecostanzawiththatlookonhisface jpg

salary caps

I wish african american ball and like the knicks but I found out the porzinga man is a jew and I was like "wtf I hate the new york nigs now"

Wow that really got my cranium going

>caring about what people who don't live in the USA think

I don't root for teams. Instead I root for players, I like Derrick "The Kneeless Rapist Rose and Russel Westbrook.
I also like Noah so that 2011-12 Bulls team has a special place in my heart. Not a huge fan of Lebron but I hate Warriors with all my heart so I like Lebron now. Get what I'm saying?

>he thinks Rose really raped
I mean sure he probably rapes but he probably didn't rape that anonymous chick.

i get it yeah you're really weird

Really makes you think.

>We guys
>You assume
He really isn't smart.

It's spelled "bazinga" and he lives in California

What is the point on attaching that image?

Jags are the UK's home team and although I've loved NFL since 2003-4, visiting Florida last year cemented my love for Jags

It really helps you think.

It really makes you think.

How? Did you just attach because you like him? That's cool if you do. I remember when I was in my early teens and I loved footy players.

Wasn't me but you've really given me something to think about.

Yeah I'm tired atm and just thought i'd bait a burger and slap myself a quick W in an argument. The moment I saw he was obsessed with lebron, who is a total man-child weirdo, I began to reel him in.

You are my new favorite poster. Thank you.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Don't yell at my new friend faggot I'll fucking fight you

Americans are very easy to bait on Cred Forums. They have their favorite sports stars as part of their personal identity, they are obsessed with them. So when you make fun of the people they worship they take it as a personal insult.

I saw the guy posted a picture of Lebron pulling a weird face and I though "what does that have to do with anything, why did he post this?" but then I realized, get this, lebron james is part of his personal identity, he idolizes him. So he tries his best to associate him with whatever he does. So I knew he'd be the easiest to bait and tick off. Which I did,

Feels good man.

My father roots for the Bulls because he saw Jordan play when he was younger, and I followed him

back in 07 it was a toss up between the saints and the giants and i pick ny
lakers because they had kobe

Nets because i like new york and their colors are nice.