better than Brady

BLACKEST

E L I T E

L

I

T

E

GREATEST

This end the argument over Brady as an individual QB. He's the ultimate system babby. Case closed.
You can put a third string in there and Billy B will worth his magic. It's all the coaching

Anybody that has been watching the pats for more than 7 years knows Brady is a system babby.
The only people that deny this are newfags. It doesn't mean the pats are not the most elite team in the league regardless.

Brisket = 1337

He's only 21

>can't pass for shit but can run

So he's your standard negro qb

>being you(You)

Who Cred Forums here?

PROVES THAT TOM IS THE ULTIMATE SYSTEM BABBY AND A FUCKING FRAUD. TOM AIN'T GOT SHIT ON MANNING, MANNING TOOK 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS TO MULTIPLE SUPERBOWLS. HAD 4 DIFFERENT HEAD COACHES IN THOSE SUPER BOWLS. TOM IS A FUCKING SYSTEM BABBY BILLY B CAN WIN WITH ANY FUCKING GARBAGE QB.

YOU CAN'T EVEN DEBATE ME GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING BRADY COCKSUCKERS.

If Brady was on the field we'd be up by 24, not 10

> look i can throw around a meme word that's not proveable without the qb failing elsewhere and fit in with spuh

Most "patriots fans" have not even watched super bowl 36, 38, and 39.
If they did they would know the defense won those games.
Even 49, which was Brad's biggest contribution in one of their owls, was won by their defense.

battlefield promoted and rises to the occasion

he's gonna have a great career

>patriots are winningthe game
>"well fuck, uhhh well that means Brady is overrated! haha take that pattsfags!"

so obsessed. and noone cares what your opinion is, we only care about taking home owls.

>runs for a TD
>already being spammed

I'm glad this league is dying

Cred Forums has done this autism for years. Whenever a rookie qb wins, he gets hyped up until they finally get their shit kicked in by a competent team.

>"if I say it enough, it will be true!"
Kek

Nice trips.
Pats fan here. It's true. Brady is a great QB, but the coaching and defense are responsible for the owl wins.

>driving down the field and kicking field goals
>keeping up with the panthers in a shootout
>making a (with all due respect) third rate receiver win superbowl MVP
>defense

I've never had so much second hand embarrassment.

Funnily enough, the "defense" didn't come up for Brady until Superbowl 49, they literally lost 42, and 46 because of defense

mediaite.com/online/nfl-ratings-down-across-the-board-through-two-weeks/

Fucking moron

He's shit

somewhere a patriots fan came out of a coma just in time to see this

Trips confirm

>driving down the field and kicking field goals
Watch the game.
Runs and long field goals.
>keeping up with the panthers in a shootout
Watch the game. Runs and penalties.
>Funnily enough, the "defense" didn't come up for Brady until Superbowl 49
t. Bradybabby. Probably don't even remember 9/11

Why do people like this exist?
People that straight up lie about Brad's owl performance and inflate his stats?
Why do they shit all over the defense and coaching that gave the NFL the greatest dynasty of the modern cap era just to appeal to their meme QB?

Because they have an Cred Forums level understanding of the game. They think it's all offense, all QB.
The reality is, until fairly recently, the opposite.

Just wait for when Brady leaves and you have a massive Exodus of fans.

>Pat's winning
>WINNING
Pat's "fans" actually butthurt that Brady isn't winning
You can't make this shit up

More like
>bradyfags shitting on a QB for their own team simply because he's not Brady
Pathetic

>The only people that deny this are newfags.

very close minded

We'd be ahead by a lot more

LITERALLY FUCKING INFURIATED THAT BRADY ISN'T THE ONE WINNING GAMES FOR THEM. GONNA BE A MASS SUICIDE WHEN THAT HACK RETIRES.

I've lived in Rhode Island my whole life and the way the younger "fans" treat the team disgusts me. It's all BRADY BRADY BRADY BRADY GRONK GRONK BRADY BRADY.
I've literally asked early 20-somethings about what their favorite parts of the dynasty were and they don't even know specifics. They don't even know the score. They literally think the pats are nothing without Tom.
I love the guy, but it's suffering when people don't even know more than 2 players on the defense.
I always think back to the Matt Cassal year when these fucks literally stopped watching. They weren't there. No pats flags flying around. Oh, but they'll throw up a Bruins one when they're in the pkayoffs. Same with the Celts.
The Sox are the sole exception to this. They have the most true fans in the region.

Careful now, you'll trigger the fanboys

Didn't you know without Brady the Pat's would be 0-2 coming into tonight?
Oh wait...

>tfw the Patriots will be good until Bill retires
>tfw anti-Patriots fans are celebrating the fact that Brady isn't an elite quarterback
>tfw Patriots fans are mad they will be good after Brady retires, because that means Brady isn't elite.

If you were actually as much of a diehard as you were pretending to be you'd know his name was fucking Cassel.

The Sox have the biggest amount of pink hats and casual fans around, don't fucking kid yourself.

>I've lived in Rhode Island my whole life and the way the younger "fans" treat the team disgusts me. It's all BRADY BRADY BRADY BRADY GRONK GRONK BRADY BRADY.
Eh, I see what you're saying, but I think you're being too harsh.
Firstly, Gronk is fucking elite. Possibly the greatest TE to play the game. He's at least in the conversation.
As far as Brady goes, you're right, he's not responsible for the owls, but he's still better than most QBs in the game.

As far as the youth goes, you're right. These guys grew up with a dynasty so I'd expect a lot to leave when Bill hangs it up. They don't know what it's like to lose. Just look at the Seattle Exodus. Hell, look at the Carolina Exodus. Expect that on steroids.

Brady fucking shit all over 49 like a football god, check his stats and go watch the game again. He carved the FUCK out of the LoB

It was the defense that almost lost it but then redeemed itself at the end

>played like a God
The Seahawks best player was playing with a broken arm and still shut down half the field against Brady. Brady also threw two horrible picks.

Watch the game again.
The D stopped stopped Lynch from getting a 1st down in the third that made the score difference in the end.
The D sacked Wilson over and over again.
The D made the interception that won the game.

Did we watch the same fucking game?
A literal cripple blocked Brad's deal ball until he literally couldn't play anymore and Brady threw one of the worst end zone picks I've ever seen in an owl. And that wasn't even his worst pick in the game.

Thanks for not making me beg

>Houston

Brady has a great 4th quarter.
He had a meh overall game.
Those picks were... they were bad.
The defense won that game, though the offense at least contributed more than in the other 3 pats owl wins.

I figured love Brady man, but he wasn't the reason they won that game.
Everybody thinks it was a close game. Pats should have won by like 15 points if Brady hadn't gotten shut down and picked off for most of the game by a defense literally on its last legs.
Wolfork was ancient in that game for a defender and did more to win the game overall than Brady

>thread about Brisset
>Literally chuck full of Brady defense babbies
>"h-hes not that good. Brady would be winning 60-0"
Seriously who does this? I don't know a single other fanbase that has this issue.

>Carved the fuck
>LoB

half the fucking secondary was hurt before half-time. Oh wait that's right I'm talking to a Pats """"""fan""""""" you probably didn't even watch the fucking game and just the highlights... well of course all except the final play of the game because you know Brady is the only reason they won the game amirite?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love how Chris Collinsworth knew the Pat's were in the end zone after the pick and couldn't kneel and 40 seconds later Brady still had no fucking idea and almost risked the game on an intentional safety and had to take a time out.

There's a difference between Pats fans and Brady memers.
The sad thing is that Brady is a fantastic QB, so whenever this comes up it feels like people are shitting on him. He's great he's just not the end all be all reason for their success. But saying that is enough to trigger people I guess.

I liken these people to most of the Trump memers on Cred Forums that are just there for Kek and the Wall memes and don't even know what a fucking deductible is.

Brady is literally the only reason they won that game. He put us up 14 before cliff Avril injury and then the defense let them match down with like 30 seconds before half. Sure he had 2 picks but that's going to happen when you throw for 4tds and 52 times against a historic defense. It's like pats haters don't even watch the games, they just come up with silly excuses like "Cheater cheater"

Brady is the GOAT. No debate at all. And he's coming for number 5 and there's nothing any team can do about that.

>Pats lose this game
BRADY WOULD HAVE WON IT! FUCK GOODELL! JUST WAIT TIL THE GOAT COMES BACK!!!

>Pats win this game
BRADY WOULD HAVE WON BY EVEN MORE! IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CLOSE! FUCK GOODELL! JUST WAIT UNTIL THE GOAT COMES BACK!!!

>Brady is literally the only reason they won that game
This is some next level denial. Even people that give him credit don't go this far...
>Netherlands
Oh, Nevermind. Why am I wasting my time with you?

>Netherlands
Kek

The patriots were fucking dog shot before Brady came along lol. He has not 1, but 2 of the best super bowl performances of all time. Not many can claim that ESP not in the salary cap era. Manning was absolute garbage in every single owl he played. Remember that would be game tying drive against the saints? He literally threw it away, Brady would have never done that.

Who the hell said anything about Manning?
Stop projecting.

>Mobile Poster AND Netherlands
Just stop

>denial

Huh? What is almost unanimously a top 5 super bowl performance ever. (You could make a case for the panthers one as well)

Sounds like you are in denial my friend. The patriots without Brady are still a great team but they aren't playoff caliber. Matt castle missed the fucking playoffs. Bellichick had never wins playoff game without Brady with the patriots ever.

>Netherlands
I thought we told you to leave.
>Dog Shot
Why am I not surprised...
>M-Manning sucks!
Nobody even mentioned Manning Holy shit you cancerous bandwagoner. Seriously this is Brady Dick riding 101.

I'm comparing 2 of the great quarterbacks of this era. Stop being so defensive

Kiss the rings bitch.

The pats didn't make the playoffs because Farve was having his farewell tour tearing up the AFC east.
I was at the fucking game when he came to Foxboro. I remember it like yesterday.

But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you Netherlands?

They didn't make the playoffs because they didn't have Brady at the helm.

>this flag
>this team
>this topic
>this
>

>It's a euro fag bradywagoner episode
This only proves the steriotype

Not an argument. Look away from the flag (which is pathetic for you since I'm an American citizen visiting family over europe)

>it's a Butthurt patshater gets BTFO and resorts to ad hominem, baseless assumptions, and "f-flag"

You're literally proving the steriotype that most pats "fans" are not even from New England and instead of respecting their team spend all their time spamming threads when they see anybody say Brady isn't not the single greatest at anything.

I'm from New England you cuck.
I lived in Worcester most of my life. I know that one man is not the reason this team has accomplished what it has, and if it is one man, it's Bill.

Are you even watching the game? Look at Brady's stats last year, from a weaker offense than this years, and look at brissets stats this game.

Look at how they went from 16-0 to missing the playoffs the next year with the same, arguably improved team, on a MUCH easier schedule.

The debate has been over since 49 took place. Brady is the goat. The patriots have excellent team and coaching, but Brady is the difference between pulling out that close last second win in a crucial playoff game vs throwing a pick or choking.

The "system" argument is completely invalid because bellichick had outright stated that he is the GOAT. He doesn't just give out praise like that, the only other dude he's given that praise to is LT.

>the debate has been over since 49 took place.
Clearly, that's why it rages on...

Bellichick has had zero success without Brady. He lucked into the goat qb.

Saying tell debate is over after 49 is like saying the debate is over with 50.

Super. Bowl. Wins. Are. No. A. Metric. For. Individual. Success.

>Bill got lucky
>It's Brady that's good
Holy shit shut up.

LOL it only rages on between butthurt children and fans of all the teams that Brady had given a spanking.

You are right. Super bowl stats are what matter. And Brady leads in all of those.

You just put yourself in checkmate.
Even people that think Brady is the GOAT know Bill is a bigger factor for the team's success

Are you guys watching the game? Brisset looks average as fuck, only 2 decent drives and both TDs came after turnovers

not that user but

>implying i didn't used to drive on park ave while smoking blunts with my friends
>not leaving worcester the first chance you get

nice try

And yet the team is up by 20 to nothing.
Reminds me of brady.

Except you genius mastermind bill bellichick has outright stated he's the GOAT QB. As my fellow America poster said the only other person he's given that much praise to is lt

Just like Brady then

Please.
When the deflategate scandal initially hit, Bill threw Brady right under the bus. He has no more loyalty to him than anyone else on the team. That's why he's such a good coach
>b-but he said!
Who wouldn't say that about their franchise QB

9/15 for 98 yards and Houston has 3 turnovers. Not exactly world beating

BB is the GOAT coach and has put him in a position to be safe with his decisions and succeed which is why they are winning.

Sure thing brah, that's why so many Pats fans are throwing a fit over Brady being called a system quarterback.

The same Brady who lead the league in TDs 4 times and twice in yards

kys you fucking retards

>who wouldn't say that about their franchise qb

Bill bellichick...

Patriots can win regular season games, but not playoff games or superbowls without Brady.

>Muh Cassell
He missed the playoffs with a team that had just went 16-1

>implying a team that goes 16-1 wouldn't have had a drop off the next season even with Brady

Seriously this lol. Bill isn't one to give out unwarranted praise. It took him this long to finally say it, but after 49 we all knew that it was the truth,even bill. Anyone remember the panthers owl when bellichick famed and feared defense broke down against jake delhome of all people and Brady had to bail them out? Plus vinateri missed 2 chip shots.

European NFL fans are so much better than the average ameican fans.

Sure, but you can't possibly believe that they would have missed the playoffs if Brady had played that whole season.

black?

Except they were pretty much the same team if not improved. Going from the 2nd hardest schedule to the 32nd hardest schedule and missed the playoffs. Not to mention the drop off from the stats between. Easy and caselt.

Dude goes 11-5 with the greatest team of all time and misses the playoffs. Embarassing

They would have back to back undefeated seasons with Bradyand have won the Super Bowl.

Real patriots fan coming through. New England born and raised. Not some pretender from Portugal. Not some pretender from Netherlands. Born here and ill die here unless Clinton kills us first. Been to the parades and everything.

Brady is a phenominal QB and I wouldn't have anyone else. He's certainly one of the best in the modern era. That said, to call him the reason for the Pats success is a huge stretch. Bill has great team building and our D in the dynasty era was the key. Period. "Defense wins championships" is not a meme It's a statistical fact, and we are no exception.

Case in point I've owned pic related since 2002 and I literally just rewatched it last week. Brady doesn't do shit in this game. It's all slow methodical shutting down of Warner and their "greatest show on turf" bullshit.
I don't know why this is so hard for pats """fans""" to swallow, but then I look at the flags and understand. It's a meme.

personally I think Dak Prescott is looking better right nowand will end up the better QB

>Going from the 2nd hardest schedule to the 32nd hardest schedule and missed the playoffs.
How would one of the teams that was in the SB the previous season have the easiest schedule in the league?

And regardless of whether or not their roster was basically the same, their old players got even older, and their play declined as the season worn on. Teams that have fantastic seasons almost always have a decline the next year.

They didn't even have one undefeated season with Brady.

>statistical fact

"No"

freakonomics.com/2012/01/20/does-defense-really-win-championships/

You being from a certain part of the world does not make you any more of a fan than anyone else. Stop false flagging you cuck

>"Defense wins championships" is not a meme It's a statistical fact, and we are no exception.

yeah watch the final play of superbowl 49 and you'll see that Defense win chips. But for some reason Pats """""""fans""""""" don't understand that.

>Literally shitting on a real pats fan that congratulates Brady and says he "wouldn't have anyone else" simply because he attributes success of the team to more than just Brady
Saved for future use. You're cancer.

Haha you fucking clueless idiot the NFL determined their schedule to be the easiest in the league. Brady would have steamrolled that season and have won the owl

pats should be 2-1 favorites to win the super bowl

Jacoby is playing better than half of the fucking league, this doesn't make sense

Lol I guess the defense put up 4tds? No wait that was Super Bowl MVP Tom Fucking Brady.

>fan from NE, not some Sand nigger infested Euro shitstain
>still congratulates Brady
>posts proof
"LOL NO BRADY ES LE GOD JAJAJAJA"
Kill yourself

Because he's a fucking idiot that spouted the "defense wins championships" rhetoric that uninfomed plebs think.

Remember when the greatest offense ever only scored 14 points and lost the SB?

Why are you faggots arguing with literal Euro underage fucks?
They're by definition not real Pats fans.

>being racist and bringing politics out of nowhere into a football thread

Kill yourself. Europe is still far whiter than America for what it's worth

What were manning's stats for the last two owls he was in?

i love american manlets getting triggered by this fellow dutchbro

probably from lowell or some other shit tier mass town

I remember when the top 5 ranked defense blew a lead with under 2 minutes to go. I also remember that same quarterback winning 4 other superbowls

Not an argument

B-Brady wasn't trying that game!!!!
DELETE THIS!

Oh but you can bring Manning up for no reason.
Also...
>You're country is literally getting raped to death
>It's politics
I'll remember that next time I try to help anyone in life, that I shoildnt, because it's political.

>I remember when the top 5 ranked defense blew a lead with under 2 minutes to go.
But you said defense doesn't win championships. The Giants won, but their defense didn't win it, hence Brady and a historically good offense shit the bed.

Because he's the other great QB of this generation that people constantly compare him to you dense flyover fuck

>you country isn't literally getting raped to death

Lol talk about an overreaction. Anyways keep your garbage alt right politics out of this thread please. Try some actual arguments based on facts and statistics.

>flyover fuck
>says the Dutch fag

Are you special or what? The "defense wins championships" thing is bullshit. Good teams win championships. Remember the all offense 2000 rams vs the titans? I guess offense wins champIlnsips now. The fact is the top offense has won it just as much as the top ranked offenses. Read the article you mouth breather

>what is Amsterdam

>this flag
>unironically saying "flyover fuck"

So when the top offense in history doesn't win it, and especially when said offense plays awful, the quarterback should be completely excused because, despite playing like dog shit for 55 minutes, they played well on the last drive? Funny how when NE's defense doesn't hold the lead, they get the blame, despite the fact that NE wouldn't have even been in the game if not for the defense.

4 super bowl rings. 3 super bowl mvps. Brady is more than excused for that loss. Plus the o line broke down as well. 2007 is mostly on bellichick saying "lol lets throw it deep and go for it on 4th in Fg range even though it's clearly not toms strength or working right now"

Only when they started short passes toward the end did they have any success.

Defense DOES win Championships though. Look at the points allowed per game of every super bowl winning team. They are almost always in the top 10 or at least the top half of the league. In the playoffs having a top defense is more important than in the regular season because of the quality of teams in the playoffs. A team with a good offense and a bad defense (2013 Broncos) can destroy bad teams in the regular season but then in the playoffs run into a fearsome defense and good running game (2013 Seahawks, 70's steelers, early 2000's Patriots) and get totally shut down. Happens more often then not desu

>Brady is more than excused for that loss.
And the next loss against the Giants too. Always someone else's fault, right? But when the defense was great against the Rams, Brady gets the credit for one good drive. Three games, shitty play in each, gets the credit for the win and none of the blame for the losses.

Montana never lost an owl.

Coaching and defense win football games period.
.t Vince Lombardi

I'm a Patriots fan and this is possibly the worst thing about being one. Yeah Brady is good, maybe great but they're not winning just because of him. Too much dick riding round 'chea

mark the date because it's when someone from Bawston became self-aware

it will be entertaining watching the Patriots return to their traditional position as a mediocre dumpster franchise on par with the Falcons and Chiefs of the league and watching all the casuals jump ship like rats

That's how football works though. It's not basketball. No team wins championships because of one single player. That's the nature of the game. It doesn't invalidate someone's talent because they have talented players around them. In fact, it's required for someone to be great in football. Otherwise you just turn into a pretty good player on a shit team.

Why cant NFL players tackle for shit? I see this too often. This a fucking piss poor attempt at a tackle. This is the sort of tackle attempt you'd see in an under 13's rugby team.

>you would blow every member of the patriots team and front office if they would trade tom brady to your team; buttstuff too

No one here ever talks about Troy Brown or Antowain Smith.

You have to understand most kids on here don't even remember the 2001 team, they dont even remember 9/11..

I was 10 in 2001, I have the memories and I'm damn lucky for it

Why... why does Bill Belichick have all the luck... whyyyyyyyyy..........

Manning's 4 trips to the Owl:
1st = Most Undeserved Owl MVP ever
2nd = Crunch time Pick 6
3rd = BTFO
4th = Absolute defense babby

>remembering 9/11

For what reason?

Trips for truth

I talked to a "Patriots fan" the other day who didn't even know Vinatieri was once on the team

>Why can't NFL players defy the laws of physics and change direction on a dime from a full sprint?

ok

You have no idea how lucky you are. Try growing up a Pats fan in the late 80's/early 90's. I'm still not sure why I stayed with them through that shit.

>just wait until Brady leaves and you have a massive exodus of fans

Here's what's actually going to happen, faggot.

>Pats go undefeated this season
>Brady wins 5th ring
>Next year...
>Pats exercise franchise option on Jimmy Gorgeous
>Megatron comes out of retirement to get a ring
>Pats sign Megatron to one year deal
>BRADY TO MEGATRON all season
>Second undefeated season in a row
>Brady wins 6th ring
>Brady retires to his newly built mansion outside Boston
>Runs for Senate in MA
>gets elected in a landslide
>Pats sign Jimmy Gorgeous to a longterm deal
>another 12-15 years of perpetual playoff contention

screencap this

>Why cant NFL players tackle for shit

IKR

Why do players sometimes miss a tackle on the strongest, fastest, most agile athletes on earth?

yes he is