/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

>Hopkins and Miller only relevant Toxins offense players
>Brissett is elite
>gronk still quiet

get in here

>start Gronk they said

>it'll be fine they said

I believed the hype about the Dolphins DEF and their matchup with the browns.

Dropped the Patriots...and Grostkowski

Feels bad man.

>start fuller tonight I said

Start 2
Shady McCoy
Gurley
Latavius Murray

who said that?

Same here. Every time I listen to a Fantasy "expert"

>implying he won't score a 60 yard garbage time touchdown

>the shanty town of Fuller starters

>starting James White
>the city of me

>mfw started toxins D and Hopkins
I expect better

come on dude

he fucking better

Anyone worth dropping for a someone on waivers? Standard scoring, 12 man. Best names are:
>Quincy Enunwa (would be cool to have if my BMarsh doesnt play)
>Tyrell Williams
>Jalen Richard
>Chris Hogan
>Marquise Goodwin
>Eddie Royal
>Kenny Britt
>Phillip Dorsett
> Cole Beasley
>Christine Michael
>Davante Adams
>Terelle Pryor
>Shane Vereen
>Cam Artis-Payne
>Dwayne Washington
>Kenyan Drake

Posted this in the last thread. Just realized Moncrief is dead for 4-6 weeks. Probably gonna drop him. Might drop LaFell. Who to swoop though?

why the fuck do you own lafell at all?

answer is dorsett

eddie, tyrell, chris, and quincy are all better than lafell

>blount

Left or right who wins? PPR

Left (opponent) is projected to get highest amount of points this week

Me (right) is projected to get 2nd highest amount of points

>picked up Novak this week

NEED SOME FULLER DRAGONS M8

Fuck Blount, fuck the Texans and their shitty team, fuck fantasy football.

>a fucking leaf shitposting harder than me

W E W

Thanks blount
>league has extra points for 40+ yard td runs

>start gronk
>also start blount
IM OK WITH THIS

Same. Need a garbage time Dhop TD

bumping for DHop td

>Hopkins and Miller have a combined 13 points

Garbage time td please

>implying Fuller won't get the garbage time glory

>union jack on your flag

Top cuck m8

who here started blount

thank god i have ivory, AP, and woodhead that I had to pick up and start blount

>everyone in my league avoids drafting Blount because of New England's weird running back decisions
>pick him up in the 10th round

>pick up and start

6 team league KYS plead

Doug Baldwin or Golden Tate?

>have Blount
>opponent starting Gronk and James White

>Lamar Miller has no touchdowns despite really good rushing numbers

At least I didn't take "Jeremy 'You just drafted Matt Asiata in the first round' Hill" like last year I guess.

Miller is nice though because he has such a high floor. You know he's gonna get you at least around 10 points. He should get some touchdowns once the Toxins play shitty teams again.

14 points in PPR is pretty nice, but I'm 0-2 and have a tough matchup. Could've used a little more.

Fuck the texans

that is all

he still a great pick

I played Gronk instead of Pitta....
Opponent had NE Defense....

shady and lat

fitz or alex smith, lads?

You grab dorsett or Tyrell for LaDrop

You also go back in time and re-draft that absolute dumpster fire team

>up against 3 people who played gronk tonight

I had the Texans D, opponent had most of the Texans O. I'll take it.

He's been getting targets behind AJ and I expected something from him before Eifert came back but I guess not. Lol I'll take a look at them. Leaning toward Quincy and Dorsett rn.
Lel this team was looking good reciever wise at first but my backs are booty. Tryna get a trade for Gurley or some meme RB.

>lose AP
>lose woodhead
>lose doug martin
>lose jonathan stewart
>blount is new RB 1
>things somehow work out

God bless belichick

Post yfw you started Blount

>tfw I started Blount

Post yfw you started Gronkowski

Blount fucking rocked tonight boys
So glad I started him over Maclin
Also Start 1 for half ppr:
Matthews vs Pit
Maclin vs Jets
Eunwa @ KC
Lockett vs SF

matthews

Trade him now before you get fucked by Belichek

Not wait one more game before brady comes back?

>tfw you fell for the Gronk meme

not even mad 2bh, it was good to see him back out there

Who /Miller/ here?

Hurns or Pitta at Flex (full PPR)?

Hurns. Always put a WR at flex unless you have an elite ppr RB or its a bye week and you have no choice

this is incorrect

Hurns is a deep threat, and this is a PPR league. Pitta is a PPR beast.

i think carr and jones may win him the game, olsen too if he repeats his last week performance

>tfw started Hopkins plus Fuller as flex
>opponent plays Blount

My week is done. Gl guys.

PPR league - was offered A Rob in return for Marvin Jones and Crowell... Jones is such a wild card, but I have to do this, right?

Yes

Devante Parker
Terrell Pryor
Allen Robinson
Vincent Jackson
Steve Smith

I need two but I'll definitely play Robinson, so just one.
Yes, I know these WRs are mid to low-tier.
12 man, PPR

Heh heh heh

>start the Texans D they said
>start Lamar Miller they said

Makes it worse that I had JJ Watt as a defensive player and am up against Blount. If you want to win some big money start Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Kelvin Benjamin, Larry Fitzgerald, Todd Gurley, Jason Witten, Justin Tucker, and the Seahawks defense, because I'm sure this line up will score a billion fucking points against me.

>mfw started elite-floor Miller and no-ceiling Benjamin

So glad I didn't fall for the Novak meme and try to stream him

Went with Bryant instead

McKinnon or Asiata for this week?

Are either of these fair/ would the other owner bite? .5 PPR
>I trade Jamaal Charles, Spencer Ware and Travis Benjamin for Allen Robinson, DeVante Parker
>I trade Jamaal Charles and Spencer Ware for Gronk

Me on the top.

How fucked am I, lads?

If quads, then Asiata. If not, then McKinnon.

>Started Gronk
>vs Pats D

6 man?

Yeah. I know its a meme, but its a work league and my first time doing fantasy.

Thanks Kek

>Jeffrey back on the injury report

Charles Simms or Chris Ivory? Ivory has potential given it's first week back compared to Leldon sucking the fat one but Simms is almost guaranteed starting without Martin in play.. Either way I'm screwed tho kek

This is the same situation I'm in except o have yeldon instead of ivory. I would start simms if it's ppr because he at least gets catches and the rams did have trouble with Hyde out of the backfield.

Sims

>Guy in my league is averaging 1.9 points per game from his TE thanks to barnidge and gronk

You can't make this shit up

Yeah that's who I'm leaning towards as it is PPR. I'll keep Simms in for the time being..

Pick two RBs standard scoring:
McKinnon @ CAR
Ingram v ATL
Langford @ DAL
Gio Bernard v DEN

Langford,Mckinnon

Can I drop anyone here for Rivers

I really like his matchups for the next 3 weeks, but I also want to keep Stafford long-term

thoughts? (standard scoring)

Henry is getting more carries so probably not him. Washington is the big question mark and is probably ok to drop if you really really want Rivers. Stafford has some really great matchups the next several weeks too though

Ware or McCoy for RB2?

Robinson, K Benjamin, Diggs or Evans as WR and Flex, pick three

standard scoring

Do I flex Phillip Dorsett vs SD or Carlos Hyde vs SEA? It's not a PRR League.

Flex: T. Benjamin @ IND or Diggs @ CAR

Dwayne Washington.

McCoy,

Robinson, Benjamin, Evans. Tampa will bounce back against the Rams.

>when your opponent put gronk in

Benj.

D Thomas ? Or maclin ? I am always scared that maclin will only give me 3 cathes a game, but I dont trust the broncos qb

Do you guys think Steve Smith Sr. will be relevant this year? He and Victor Cruz are on waivers.

I got offered Jennings for mcKinnon.

Good trade?

rate my team lads
12 man .5ppr yahoo
QB: E. Manning
WR: AJ Green, E Decker
RB: Lacy, Murray
TE: Ebron
W/R: M Floyd
Def: Pittsburgh
K: M Nugent
BN: J Gordon, M Stafford, S Ware, T Lockett, J Starks, C Hyde, D Washington

Started DHop and the Texans D. Off to a bad start. Still have a chance; I think lol.

Here's my squad. Help pls

Arizona kicker as well.

Here's my opponent.

12 man standard. 1-1 record so far for me. He's 0-2

Fuck. I'm retarded. Here's his squad.

Toxins shit the bed today and I started Fuller. Need to try and make up those points. Is Dez vs Chi the right choice?

Chicago D is in the bottom 3rd. Go for it.

I don't want to drop AP, and no one in my league is dumb to enough to buy him from me now. What the fuck do I do?

>When your opponent has Patriots D/ST
>and Blount

Should I go Vikings D @ Carolina or Giants D vs. Washington?

giants D. carolina likes to score lots of points at home

If I could get Diggs for McKinnon would that be a good trade?

I also have an offer for Jennings for McKinnon.

if you think you can make the playoffs then stash him. if not youre gonna have to sell him for something real shitty. try to sell him to someone who is loaded and convince him that AP will be back for playoffs.

i like maclin.

i have a feeling diggs will have a good game again. the game should be a blowout and carolina is vulnerable to fast route running wrs like antonio brown. but i think benjamin is fine too

10 man PPR who should I start at my flex travis benjamin larry fitz or snead?

>When my opponent last week put him in

please help.

diggs>jennings>mckinnon

Who are ur starting recievers and rbs

>mfw when I was starting Will Fuller but pulled him 10 minutes before the game started

PPR

I switched McKinnon for Riddick

Yep trade Mckinnon for diggs and put him in ur flex and start theo. Then drop Danny Woodhead Cory Coleman (they're both injured) and whoever the fuck Jeremy Kerney is ad pick up useful people off the waiver

actualy,

this is alittle out of date. I dropped woodhead for Asiata just in case MCkinnon is a bust or gets injured

anyone?

Quick brehs. I need trade advice.

I'm being offered Matt Forte for Jamaal Charles and Doug Baldwin.

Current RBs:
Jamaal Charles
Justin Forsett
TJ Yeldon
Jacquizz Rodgers

WR:
Deandre Hopkins
Will fuller
Doug Baldwin
Eric Decker
Vincent Jackson

I need a 1 rb bad. Ppr league 2-0 with the highest scoring team so far

Got offered Evans for Maclin.

Should I?

Coleman or Michael at RB2?

12?team standard

1 PPR pick 3:

Ware vs. NYJ
McCoy vs. ARZ
Shepard vs. WAS
Cobb vs. DET
Bernard vs. DEN

Cobb Shepard Mccoy

Yea id do it u dont need baldy or no knees

is this a good deal?

Randall Cobb or Tyler Lockett?

14 team PPR

Yes duh

Tough call im goin coleman just cuz i dont have michael as an option ( i have rawls :k)

Start Kyle Rudolph

Carolina is weak in the middle of the field and was exposed there several times vs Denver and even Blaine Gabbert's 49ers

I fucking told you, you cunts. You know who you are.

cousins or wilson

Standard 10 league here. I'm projected to get beat at the moment. Anyone that you'd move around to improve my chances? Thanks guys

Just take the L now. With that in mind, Cousins is playing a shittier defense.

KYS

12 team standard scoring
who wins this trade

TY Hilton and Jordan Reed
for
Mike Evans and Dennis Pitta

It's close, but I think the top

Ppr lat murray or sims
Golden tate or cobb

Im leaning against rankings for both and playing murray and tate.

Who ever offered pitta needs to fuck off with that. Waiver wire add trade.

I feel like he's probably already more valuable than a lot of the later drafted TEs though

Im starting him this week dont get me wrong. But unless the guy offering the trade included him its a dick move. Its two weeks in relax. Mike evans is by far the best player in that trade by a mile. Bottom wins that trade

I've already had based Blount rack me up some points by who should I start at RB2 not too familiar with the defense of either opponent.

Carlos Hyde @ SEA or Jeremy Langford @DAL?
12 team PPR

Lol doesnt matter you are fucked with those two train wrecks. Trade both immediately value will only go down

12 man standard scoring

Need help with which RB should be my second now that Woodhead is down for the year.

Jeremy Hill vs DEN
Jerrick McKinnon @ CAR
Charles Sims vs LA

It's pretty much a tossup between McKinnon and Sims since I don't trust anyone against Denver's defense, but all of my choices are relatively meh/similar. I see McKinnon getting checkdowns and yardage in general, but Asiata will likely be the one to get the touchdowns. Sims would be in a similar role, but I don't watch Tampa enough to see how he is really utilized, and LA has been good at stopping the run.

>opponent benched Blount
>getting a badly needed RB tomorrow morning in a trade to solve my RB woes
>Bell back next week
>Gordon the week after

Things are looking up

Help fefe general!

>Decker
>Snead

Who do I start?
12man ppr league

I've heard that Langford's role is in jeopardy with the 5th round RB they picked up looking to get more first team snaps and playing time.

Seattle has and will continue to dominate the 9ers running game, and without having much of a passing game, it's likely going to be a shitty day for Hyde. That being said, he's at least the clear cut starter and the most likely to get a touchdown if there's anything to be had in that game.

muray and tate

I just benched Cobb myself. Rodgers just has too many other good options for him to get consistent points

Decker's always reliable

If Wallace keeps it up no

Panthers just announced that Artis-Payne is starting RB this week
That being said, it's against the Vikings who have done well on defense so far

Do I start him or TY Hilton at FLEX this week?

Bench aj green against Denver d this week?
My other recievers are Sharpe (TEN) Williams (SD) and Sanders (Den)
I feel like green will have another bad week

I plan on trading one, but I need one of my wideouts to have a good week so I can dangle them as trade bait

Decker

Marshall is likely out and Enunwa is supposedly a little banged up, so Decker is going to be #1 against KC, who isn't playing so well defensively.

Sharpe, Oakland has a garbage secondary and as long as Mariota has more than a split second he's probably going to be throwing to him

>Should I bench a T3 WR for a T8 or 9 WR
Start Green you dingus

0.5 PPR, Pick 1 Flex:

Isaiah Crowell
Frank Gore
Quincy Enunwa

I'd lean towards Langford, only because Seattle's defense has been effective at limiting scores from opposing teams. Other anons make good points however

Is Arian Foster worth picking up? I realize he's injured, but the last place team in my league dropped him, and I didn't think he'd be out for too long. (And I really could use another RB).
>12 Team, PPR

Enunwa 100%

While I'll admit I'm leaning towards this anyway, do you mind giving some logic behind enunwa?

Should I drop AP and pick up mckinnon? I'm surprised nobody as picked him up yet.

yes
immediately

Mark Ingram and Tyrell Williams for Ezekiel Elliott?

Worried Elliott will give time up to Morris with those fumbles, and thinking Ingram will step his game up since the Saints realized how little they used him last week.

will Julio Jones play?

10 team 0.5 ppr, Ware or Shady?

Standard 10 league. Pick two: Landry vs Browns, Snead vs Falcons, Sharpe vs Oakland and Sterling vs Redskins.

Answer me REEEEEEEE

>QB, RB, TE, DEF

shit, is this your first time playing? you know you should be picking good players and defenses, right?

Start 2
Doug Baldwin
Brandon Marshall
Devante Parker

Standard

I need to stream a TE this week. Which one of these guys should I pick up? I'm leaning towards Jesse James or Jordan Cameron.

they're all shit, but if you have to pick one go with cameron

Whats up with OBJ Cred Forums?

Guy has posted solid numbers in ppr but right now it it looks like he is kind of an odd fit in the new coaches offense. (2 games is too small a sample size, 3 games is when i start to worry)

>have ap and woodhead
>blount was on bench
>forced into starting him
>feelsgoodman
should I drop AP?

Vance McDonald or Jesse James if its ppr

Antonio Gates may not play Sunday and even if he did I'm really boy feeling good about him this season. Want a new reliable TE. If you had to guess which of these 4 will have the best season? I want a guy I can start every week and not have to play waivers every week.
>Jacob Tamme
>Kyle Rudolph
>Dennis Pitta
>Clive Walford

Feel the same way with same guys except Jason Witten is somehow available. He's a must pick up right? Or with no Romo his stock plummets?

Look at his 4 TEs but add Witten. Who do I add? Fuck gates he's too damn old I shouldn't have sl drafted him.

>Rawls doubtful

C MIKE OWNERS WW@?

Pick up Tamme. He's looking like a legit TE1.

Really? I was leaning towards pitta but if you guys say Tamme I'll take a chance.

Shoutout to the real niggas here that told me to bench Mark Ingram and play Blount and Lamar Miller yesterday.

But now.....

im thinking about starting Mark Ingram again in my flex since Jeffery might be limited im an absolute madman I know

only other viable options are Michael Floyd and Travis Benjamin

Moncrief is out for 4-6 weeks. Should I drop him or hold on to him? My WRs are still pretty solid without him: A.Brown, Jordy, S.Shepard, Diggs

OBJ is a top tier WR. Hasn't really exploded yet and has to deal with Norman this week, but always worth starting I think.

forgot to say Travis Benjamin will be on my roster Sunday morning. trade hasnt gone through yet

Should I trade Will Fuller for Spencer Ware? Friend is thinking Ware is basically done when Charles comes back but I think its worth the gamble of Charles getting injured and me getting myself an RB 1 for cheap

Spencer Ware is really good. Definitely the firm #2 on the team. But something tells me this will be Jamaal Charles backfield all the way till the end.

Ware I think is going to move into the goal line or situational role while Charcandrick West plays the pass catcher. I personally think he is worth stashing but not someone I would give up a whole lot for.

Honestly I think Fuller is going to end up being a big meme just like what happens to the Toxins every year so if you feel comfortable with the trade id say do it

Choose my flex. Standard scoring

>Charles Sims vs rams
Martin is out so he'll be getting the bulk of the carries and the rams are shit so the bucs could get ahead which means more runs.

>Jordan Matthews vs Steelers
Steelers are a really good offense so eagles will probably be down and have to play catch up. That means a lot of passing

Mathews family

10 man standard, do I start allen robinson or stefon diggs?

>Fuck your sister while you watch 'cause she's kinda thick
>And make that bitch take a knee, like Colin Kaepernick

Lmfao just scooped him off waivers in my 12 man league.

Or maybe i should just agrt Christine Michael Instead I already have Rawls..
>just fucking kill me

A rob playin at home and hasnt had a good game yet, so hes due. Diggs comin off a 30 point game and playing the Panthers D at their house ez choice bro.

bump, advice

Dennis Pita, Kyle Rudolph, or Jacob Tamme? I'm a dumbass and took a chance on a TE and it didn't pay off. Not saying who. Too embarrassed.

here family

and with my RB situation so shitty i NEED him to produce

Wilson vs SF or Stafford @ GB?

Panthers defense vs MIN or Cardinals defense @ BUF?

Right now leaning Stafford and Cardinals

Wilson.
Panthers.

Seriously.

Start stafford. He would be having a great start to the year if his 3 TDds hadnt been called back for retarded oline penalties. He is usually good for guaranteed TDs against the packers. Russell Wilson on the other hand is on bust alert rn

I would still roll with Panthers D tho. Bradford might get injured in this game lol

Anyone? Been an hour. Slow night I guess.

Tamme, great match up and a favorite of Matt Ryan for targets. I expect at least 1 TD

>my opponent fell for the gronk is playing hype meme
Hopefully I don't fall for the le shoot out xD meme 2x in a row by playing Ryan over Manning

So glad I picked up Pitta in waivers. No more Coby Memer bullshit.

Also, should I still start Hilton or throw Tyrell Williams in there?

Start pitta

Sounds like you drafted Coby Fleener

Put him in a trade. Somebody will buy him just because it's AP

> I'm a dumbass and took a chance on a TE and it didn't pay off. Not saying who. Too embarrassed.
We all know it's Fleener. I did the same shit.

Tamme was my first choice so I'd go with him. If you can't, go get Pitta.

Sorry should have clarified. I need a new starting TE. Not just for this 1 week, for the whole season. The guy I drafted was a bust. Standard scoring.

I'd say Tamme because Pitta is more injury prone

1. Who do I start? .25 PPR, I'm on the left
2. Who wins?

Foster is looking bad right now

He's out this week, but he'll still be so fragile once he comes back

If he gets injured again, which has a good chance of happening, the Dolphins will just play an RB committee unless one of them becomes a clear cut leader

3 Tamme for 1 pitta. Tamme it is. Thanks. But while I'm at it someone in my league dropped Jason witten. I didn't really want him though because Romo is ded. Is he still worth picking up over tamme? Hasn't looked too good over the first 2 games

If its a ppr league, witten is good for about 8-10 points a game. Solid consistency compared to some of these td dependent TEs

Witten has a safe floor but almost no upside

Someone give me a dk cash lineup

QB:Brees
RB: Asiata
RB: Riddick
WR: A. Brown
WR: J. Jones
WR: Diggs
TE: Pitta
Flex: McKinnon
DST: Bengals

bamp

10 team 0.5 PPR, who wins?

I'm on the left, who should I swap out? Ware for Shady?

You're set

Hilton in the flex is fine with your options imo. Stick with your studs don't play cute.

Stafford and Cardinals

You took Graham didn't ya. Tamme.

Robinson.

>tfw Washington doesn't allow sports betting because its "unfair" but allows the local native Americans to run casinos

Let me gamble my money how I want.

Checking back into this thread. Anyone disagree with the guy telling me to go with Mathews?

ware vs NYJ or floyd @BUF in .5ppr?

Ware or l. murray as a flex in PPR?

brehs

I feel like I should do either of these trades because Gronk is Gronk, you know?

What do you bros think?

Hopefully this makes sense.

I just dropped Antonio gates... there's no going back I did it. It happened. Did I fuck up?

Should I drop James White from my bench and have A. Peterson instead as a bench warmer?

Kenyan Drake and Bilal Powell are other FA options as well.

i think u gotta go with larry here

Always FitzMagic

>tfw Kevin White has been dropped by 2 different teams
Wonder how many times he'll get picked up and dropped.

>6 man

>fleener or graham

its alright dude. most of us drafted fleener too. just drop him and add jesse james or tamme

>Hopkins

Millennials like participation trophies.

RIP those who had RGknee/Jay Cucker, Keenan Allen, Peterson, Abdullah/Woodhead in the same team.

Anyone else have him? Did you keep gates or did you toss him aside like I did? We'll see if I come to regret it or not.

Lads, need a TE as Antonio Gates is doubtful for Sunday. He's my only one.

wat do
who drop

Pick 3, Standard

Diggs
Cooper
Sharpe
Shephard
T. Williams
M. Wallace

Currently rolling with diggs, Williams, and cooper.

Thanks.

Here are the available TE's

literally who get

Here are the available TEz

literally who get

Floyd- buffalo's secondary can't get their shit together. Both Gilmore and Darby have missed coverages and have been beaten off the snap.

Pitta ya doof.

Sounds right. As a Wallace owner I'd keep riding him but Cooper is a solid play. 8 man league? Lol

Carson Wentz has been targeting Trey Burton in the red zone, but he is playing versus steelers. Idk...

Tajea Sharpe vs OAK
Christine Michael vs SF
Ryan Matthews vs PIT

pick one pls. i really like sharpe's chances to take a shit on oakland. but michael is supposed to be the horse this week

>Murray
>Crowell
>Parker

Micheal without a question

Picked up Pitta
Dropped Parker

Thanks guys

>When your opponent benched Marty Bennet and started gronk

I'm stuck, who should I a start as my wr2? I've got aj green starting regardless and I have Melvin Gordon as my flex. Should I start Crabtree or take a chance with Maclin or dorsett?

I agree with about the Bills' secondary, but there's just no guarantee Floyd is the beneficiary at this point. Definitely has to be Ware on volume.

Maclin on volume if you're not afraid of Revis rebounding, but I'd start Crabtree in your situation.

So, did I fuck up?

I accepted a trade in my 12 man PPR league. I gave up Mark Ingram for Stefon Diggs.

I have Lamar Miller, Isaiah Crowell and Charles Sims on my bench and he was very RB needy since he had Woodhead and Peterson and they're both done for the year.

Crabapples or Dorsett. I dont trust Luck, but since Oh Donte My Moncrief is out, more volume his way, especially since its SD and always a shootout ensues. Carr will be solid, and Crabb will be 11 points +-3

Take the risk of 3 to 16+ or 11 pts? Up to you

No, stefon is killing it, and will continue. He's a top 10 WR. Has been since week 9ish last year

Ingram is trash

It might be of benefit to you eventually, and you can find a replacement on waivers/free agency that's near his performance anyways. I'd legit have to do hard research to tell you for sure, but it seems like an aight trade.
Definitely Crabapples. Diggs and Marvin looked good against the Titans, and the Raiders can support 2 wide receivers. I know everyone's saying shootout in Indy and Luck is an elite fantasy QB all-around, but with Moncrief out and the Chargers' secondary as talented as it is, I'd have to expect the Colts' RBs and TEs to be getting a disproportionate amount of the passing volume. The Chargers shut down the Jaguars for having no talent at RB or TE, and the Chiefs' leading WR only got 61 yards against the Chargers, whereas Kelce and Ware had great receiving games. That's the reason why I didn't even mention him in my earlier post. Dorsett's day is likely not this Sunday.

Yo guys, im pretty sure i just fleeced my friend in a trade this morning;

He gets: Ryan Mathews, Golden Tate, Asiata

I get: Decker, Ivory

Thoughts?

I'll add that the Chargers are the 15th toughest matchup for WRs in spite of the Chargers being ahead for the vast majority of their time on the field. Factor out garbage time inflation against the Jaguars on top of that, and you realize that Dorsett's upside is likely to be very limited.
You fleeced him, Tate is a bust, Asiata is an unknown, and Mathews has played poorly, only getting on due to soft matchups and favorable game script. Ivory is a phenomenal talent, and Yeldon looks pretty awful at this point, so Ivory figures to do very well when he finally comes back. Marshall showing signs of age, and Enunwa/Jalin Marshall's emergences mean Decker could become the Jets' #1 while the rest of the Jets' offense keeps the defense honest. Also, Forte, jesus christ

Would I be a complete idiot for starting Sims (vs Rams) over L. Murray (vs Titans) this week? I'm in a standard league and expected to lose

every single thing you just said is retarded

Titans have a good run D. Start Sims.

Standard, pick 2
Marshall, Baldwin, or Devante Parker

Thanks for replying. I thought the Rams had a good run defense too?

Nice counterargument.

And star Carr you dipshit. Why are you trusting Luck at this point?

>answers 5 people
>doesn't get any responses
Never change /ffg/ :^)

You're set
Shady
:^)

desu thanks senpai

I gave it as much effort and thought as you gave your advice.

>literally every week in these threads for me

>answer dozens of questions every day
>when i rarely ask questions get blown off every time

Mathews

Buffalo is a dumpster fire, sure bet to be down and will try to air it out later on

Eagles D is somewhat nice, so it will be close for the most part

Not Shady. West or Mathews

Its not PPR so play Murray. Sims will have a good day but he's not a very good traditional style back. Most of his value is catching passes

Most of Murray's value is catching passes.

Here's my team as it stands:
QB: Andy Dalton (waited too long to grab a QB)
RB: Lamar Miller
RB: Charles Sims
WR: Kelvin Benjamin
WR: Stefon Diggs
TE: Travis Kelce
W/R/T: Eric Decker
W/R/T: Willie Snead
DEF: Miami (streaming this week)
K: Mason Crosby
Bench: Jason Witten, Quincy Enunwa, Isaiah Crowell, Cole Beasley, Donte Moncrief

12 man PPR

Honestly I add more insight if people ask or if I have a bunch of time.

Eh. I don't watch the Raiders so I can't say bu 50 yards and TD the last 2 weeks running the ball is a whole lot better than Sims has ever looked running it

Luck put up like 30+ points week one. He had bad game against Denver (I played Carr anyways) so now I'm just never supposed to start him again?

Nice, thanks for the reply

The Chargers actually have a pretty decent secondary and Moncrief is out. The Titans have a pretty poor secondary from what I've read

You're not special, no one cares. Put on a trip and have that trip develop a reputation for great fantasy accuracy if you think you seriously are special.
You should consider trading for another RB, but your roster looks fine, and waiting for a QB is fine.
Oh, I thought you meant the Murray that doesn't have the toughest RB matchup in the NFL. Titans' run D is fucking stout, bench your RBs and start your WRs against them. Again, Sims, because it's not like the Bucs will have much success running it up the gut. Receiving backs are generally less valuable in standard than PPR, but that doesn't mean receiving backs are always going to perform worse than bell cows. I think Buck Allen was the standard RB1 for a week last season. Your bias against receiving RBs is founded, but too strong.

You must be fun at parties

Nice response, normalfag. I'm sure you're so fun at parties you've gotten laid multiple times.

>projecting
I'm just saying you come on a little heavy there tiger. Perhaps lighten up a bit. It's Friday; have a beer. How I've always viewed /ffg/ is not unlike a watercooler conversation with varying levels of fantasy football skill. No one is an expert and everyone has an opinion. Whether you agree with it is up to you.

You have solid fantasy feedback by the way.

Wasn't the Buck Allen thing against the Browns though? Pretty much everyone should be started against the Browns

>>projecting
So I'm guessing you don't. It's different with me, I hardly invest anything in that, because of pic related. I don't go to Cred Forums to hear some norman's offhand remarks lacking justification, I get plenty of that irl.
It was in a losing effort on the road in Miami. He was pretty much the entire Ravens' offense since the rest of the Ravens' eligible receivers weren't really much of receivers. He was over 10 standard points in 4/7 of the Ravens' games when Forsett was hurt, and those 3 games under 10 standard points were against well-rounded defenses that made up the top 3 in irl points allowed last season.

I should note I'm not hyping Buck Allen for this season, the healthy scratches are a very bad sign, I wouldn't even advise picking him up until he starts getting touches. The point was about the potential of receiving backs. Dion Lewis would be an even stronger example, I'm just fond of Buck Allen since he helped my team out so much last season.

can i drop Rawls for Christine Michael

12 man standard
Riddick vs gb or Asiata vs car?

Worried about green bay's run defense...

Allen and Woodhead here

which Charger should I pick up next so he dies?

Go grab benjamin so then I can ride Williams to the promise land

Pick one. PPR league

Fozzy Whitacker
Theo Riddick
Rashad Jennings
McKinnon

Theo he's all they have in an offense that likes to spread to ball
Fozzy isnt even gonna be the starter
I feel like asiata is going to eat the red zone carries in Minnesota who plays Carolinas defense
And Jennings has a hand injury and as a gnats fan I'd stay away until our offense hits a groove and you see how things shake out vareen eats the receptions and we are still pretty bad in the redzone

Christine Michael, Trey Burton, or Marcus Wheaton in the flex this week? PPR

You'd probably be better off moving Rawls and then claiming Michael, but if he's still available in your league you should probably find a way to get him on your roster

Frank gore or Isiah crowell??

Crow know u a bitch

Micheal is going to be a workhorse vs a defunct niners team
Philly is playing it's first real opponent this week in the steelers
And it's wheatons first game back so he's a complete wildcard
I'd go micheal

I'd hold on to Hopkins, so definitely not the top one.

Any chance he'll do the bottom one, but with Josh Gordon instead of floyd?

Also, note that Rawls is dead weight at this point. His production is shit, and he's going to be losing more and more carries to Michael every week. For the weeks that Charles stays healthy, he'll be a top 5 RB.

Current WR Roster is...
AJ Green
Brandon Marshall
Corey Coleman
Sammie Coates
Kenny Stills

>Coleman is out
>Marshall is questionable
>FA is filled with a bunch of who?

If Marshall doesn't play, guess I'll be stuck with Stills ;_;

Hoping I can steal Enunwa and Crabtree from this guy by offering Stills, Forsett, and Coates. I doubt he's that stupid though...oh well.

Currently 1-1. How's my roster looking? Any players I should look to get/trade for?

I'd be fine with trading off Fleener, Sharpe, Cruz, Yeldon.

Someone dropped Gates this week, he's on waivers.

I have Ebron. Should I put in a claim for Gates this week? Will he be healthy, and improve the rest of the season?

he'll be healthy, he has a hammy issue that will be done by next week. he'll probably sit out this week completely and only prctice minimally. but if he plays he's always a TD candidate, especially with that record 6 TDs away

Just offered Yeldon, Fleener, Sharpe to someone for Marshall and Gates.

The guy has no WR if Marshall is out, 2 kickers, and 2 defenses thanks to him missing a few rounds of the draft. Hopefully he'll take the 2 for 3 trade bait knowing his roster has no dept and he's 0-2

Look to sell yeldon fast he's only producing because he's the only rb they have healthy atm once ivory plays yeldon will sit on the shelf because he's running like a hit
I'm still holding out hope for fleener but Brees has so many other options
Stack yeldon with Sharpe or Williams and you could get someone to hold onto

who do you guys like more
Stafford @ GB or Eli vs WAS
Both are probably gonna have good games but with the Packers CB1 being out starting Stafford is really tempting.

Standard league, start Jeremy Maclin or Crowell?

Jets, Ravens, or Giants DST?

Already down 15 from facing NE's D

Should I start Charles Sims instead of Gurley in PPR League? Projected to lose by 3 points

Andrew Luck or Matt Ryan?
Both have pretty good matchups this week.

Giants

Ryan

Am I overthinking this one? Riddick seems to be ranked higher everywhere but the GB defense...

>aaron rodgers and jordy nelson
green bay you were supposed to be good this year

was just offered my TY Hilton and Reed for his Mike Evans and Pitta

do i pull the trigger?

standard scoring 12 team

Andrew Luck or Drew Brees?

Also will DeAngelo Williams play? He didn't participate in practise

Wentz (vs PIT) or Dalton (vs DEN)?
16 Team Standard.

Both these matchups suck but there is nothing better on the waiver (Gabbert, Sieimian, Hoyer, and Keenum)

It's a wash, HiltonPitta. Pitta has looked really good and if he can stay healthy the entire year he might be better than Reed, but that's a big "if"

always go Brees when hes at home. Deangelo will play, he always has DNP's just so he can get rest though

Carr or Brees?

Do you think it's safe to drop Justin Forsett in a deep league? Trying to make room on my bench for another player.

Yikes. I try to stay away from anyone facing Denver, but your other options suck. If you feel like taking a risk, Gabbert has done fairly well against good defenses in the first two weeks.

Yes he's trash without kubiaks system

Do you guys like McCoy this week? AZ defense is strong but I know better than anyone how they can easily spaghetti tons of yards to RBs or WRs.

is DeSean gonna have a worthwhile game in Standard?

Will Gates play?

Brees and yes he will

I'd probably go Wentz, if you're feeling lucky go Gabbert

Brees

I'd start Mccoy unless you have 2 other outstanding rbs. DeSean will get you somewhere between 50 - 90 yards most likely. Gates won't play

Anymore opinions on

Damn, I really don't know if I should bench Murray for Sims...seems like a gamble. Sharpe instead of Snead is a possibility too but isn't it a toss up?

(i'm in a standard league btw)

10man standard league.
Currently in 1st place.

Any changes to lineup I should make?

I'd keep your current lineup since you're standard scoring. Latavius has a committe brewing, but he's still the goal line back and main dude in a high powered O.

Sims is going to run into brick walls against the rams and the Bucs are just going to pass all day.

I'd keep your current lineup. You gotta look for a new kicker though, Pittsburgh goes for it a ton on 4th down and even goes for 2 after TD's a fair amount

who wins, left or right? standard scoring

U gotta take the better chance. Murray puttin up solid numbers through 2 weeks. Sims has yet to prove shit and doug martin wasn't able to run well chances are Sims wont. My 2 cents.

What are the chances Marshall plays? He has an afternoon start, so if he is gametime im nervous leaving him active with Crowell's 10am start is on mu bench.

thanks, debating on putting sterling in if beckham is going to be covered all day. Not sure who would be worth swapping out.

Left. Wtf was right thinking

Is this like a 16 man league? These teams are awful.

I'd go with left on the backs of Arodg, Brown, and Cooper. Right only wins if Cowboys and Brees go nuclear.

I'm on the left and I lost Doug Martin, Abdullah, Corey Coleman and woodhead :(

>16 man

Are you stupid? Do you know what 16 man leagues look like you dumbfuck? This is easily a 10-12 man

Thanks for replying!
Yeah, I definitely thought the same. The only thing that made me nervous was the Titans run defense. I'll probably just roll with it as is. Thanks for the reply!

Thanks for the replys. I really appreciate that.

Anyone? I also have Julio in the fucking monday night game.

How does this work with Boyd playing tomorrow?
I need Sanu as a backup for Julio, in the Monday game.

Forgot pic like a retard.
Dropped the wrong player...

LADS, someone in my league dropped Doug Martin. Should I drop dinnertime and stash him? The issue is that the only players I can drop are derrick Henry and John Brown from the cardinals and I'm not sure if it's time to give up on them yet.

> change dinnertime to someone
> fix anther typo
> someone gets auto corrected back to dinnertime

Goddamnit

If they are really your only players, John Brown is perfectly fine to drop. If John Brown is your worst player, your roster is stacked and is about to get even more stacked.

But yes Doug needs to be rostered immediately.

Andre Williams is going to vulture all of riddicks goal line carries

His floor is literally 52 yards

Lads, do you give Gurley away for Snead and Matt Jones?

Other Rbs are CJ and Jennings, and my WR is stacked already, couldn't hurt to get Snead though.

Matt Jones sucks

Thanks lad, I picked him up. This same guy has been dropping quality players just because they're in a slump. I vultured Randall Cobb from him after he dropped Cobb on Wednesday too.

How do yall feel about starting Tajae Sharpe this week as a flex over Snead in a standard league? Snead has a toe issue and is a game time decision on Monday but I dunno how Sharpe could do

Better side of this trade?

TY Hilton and Jordan Reed
For
Pitta and Mike Evans

He's a fucking idiot

>tfw blount and pats D

12 Man .5 PPR

Ryan Mathews vs. PIT
or
Gio Bernard vs. DEN

Thanks bros

mathews

Ware to start, Charles doubtful

do I start Ware ahead of Isaiah Crowell or Todd Gurley?

sit Todd or give him one more chance?

before >durr hurr sit Crowell he sux realize that this guy is 90% of the Browns offense at this point and still gets all of the red zone touches

>tfw you have to drop starks to get a 2nd TE because Gates is doubtful

I have Dion lewis and a handful of solid players on bench, so this makes me sad

Go with Crowell, and maybe Todd performs well, either way you won't be disappointed for a 3rd time in a row, max miss out on few points.

yeah, mathews.

whoever gets Evans

if he's the best choice you got, then I guess

Should have dropped gates, t.b.h.

But woodhead and keenan are dead, why wouldn't the Chargers use this old fuck more? plus maybe no one picks up Starks...

I haven't done it yet though, avail TE's are
>Rudolph, Pitta, Doyle, Tamme

What do

He hasn't been used much since keenan has been out. Small sample size, but still. He's basically TD or nothing.

I'd rank those options:
Tamme > Pitta > Rudolph > Doyle

I didn't see the Balt/Browns game, why was Pitta used so much? Was he just on fire or do the Browns suck against TEs?

Latavius Murray and tevin Coleman for cj anderson

Brandon Marshall may not play Sunday and since his game isn't until 4:30 and my bench players play at 1 I'm not gonna risk 0 points so I'm benching him. Charles sims vs rams or Jordan Matthews vs steelers?

He dropped Allen Hurns too, but sadly I only have so many roster spots.

>dropping 2 solid WR's with great potential and a briefly dead RB1

truly, this world is amazing

Matthews

Even with Martin out? Sims gets all the carries.

>Mfw I own those 2 as my starting rbs this week

No.

Who's the best for a flex option this week - Ajayi, Golden Tate, or Steve Smith Sr?

you serious?

Ajayi, it's Cleveland.

start matt ryan or Russell wilson?

Starting a new league. Starts week 4. Is DeAngelo Williams worth picking up as an early pick?

no, he was only good as an earlier pick if you had bell too

Should i sit any of these guys for Tyrell Williams (@IND):
Maclin v JETS
ARob v BAL

I have no idea if arob will do good against BAL, even though they let coleman run wild. IND secondary seems nonexistent also.

Charles Sims or Todd Gurley in PPR? Need a response please I'm up against Blount and pats D so I really need the points

Oh standard scoring. Forgot to mention.

Guys help

should I start A. Smith vs the jets or Fitz vs KC

Pick 1 WR, 2 RB and 1 more of either. STD scoring

K Benj. : MIN
A Robinson : BAL
S. Ware : NYJ
Ryan Matthews : PIT
M. Gordon : @IND

I'm leaning towards leaving Matthews out.

don't really want to start bengals D against denver this week, what are some good alternatives?

Dolphins (vs browns) or (bucs vs rams) any good?

everyone's memeing about the dolphins by virtue of playing the browns with their 3rd string QB and best WR out

if you believe in memes, go with that

I benched Langford for Coleman this week, is there any chance this was a bad decision?

>tfw started blount and gronk
thank you based legarette for balancing out my stupidity

Should I drop Fozzy for Ajayi?

Andre Williams won't score

Daily fantasy question:
Decker@KC or Enunwa@KC or Travis Benjamin@IND?

Decker and Enunwa share touches, and Marshall may not play. Meanwhile Benjamin is WR1 on that team.

Salary is not a problem.

Decker and Enunwa will do solid numbers but Benjamin has the higher ceiling. I'd roll the dice and go with Benjamin.

1 PPR League

Pick 1
Devonta Freeman or Jay Ajayi

Pick 1
Emmanuel Sanders, Victor Cruz, or Jamison Crowder (Technically don't have Crowder yet, but I should have waiver priority on him).

Freeman and crowder

Luck vs. SD or Mariota vs. OAK?

I know Luck is overrated af but he put up 35.5 vs DET.

Meanwhile, Mariota is going against the worst defense in the league.

Is crowder really worth a pick up? I have an empty bench spot with foster currently sitting on my IR
Also Coleman or latavious Murray?
Also give aj green a shot vs the stout broncos defense???

Help please can't go 0-3

Dez vs CHI or Marvin Jones vs GB?????????

HALP

trying to decide between A Rob and Diggs is killing me

I've gone back and forth between Crowell @ Miami and Charles Sims vs the Rams. What do you guys think?
Both are solid plays. I would maybe say Mariota because of the match-up but really either is fine

Help Cred Forums

Pick 1 RB (10 team PPR)

-Jay Ayaji vs. Cleveland
OR
-Gio Bernard vs. Denver

Crowell @ Miami

CLE's new starter, Kessler or whatever, is nowhere near pro-ready. They'll likely rely heavily on Crowell.

That's what I ended up going with, but I could just see Sims catching 2 touchdowns just because

Wilson or Stafford?

Which WR do I start (standard scoring)
>Wallace @Jax
>Enunwa @KC
>Crabtree @Ten

Who to drop for a Tight end, PPR?

Tavon austin, Sanu, Kenyan drake or devante Parker?

Probably Tavon. He might have a couple of great weeks, but most of the time he'll poop the bed, and it'll drive you nuts trying to figure out when to start him.

Stafford. Wilson's been playing like shit and Stafford will likely throw a lot against the Packers to keep up with the score.

Does it really matter how much salary you leave in daily fantasy? I feel like I have a great lineup, but I have $2100 left and can't figure out where to spend it.

What's your guy's opinions?

Asiata or McKinnon?

standard scoring

mckinnon

I usually nitpick once I set a cheap lineup and add some superstars until I get under 600 left
Here's my lineups this week

10 man Standard
Should I move anything?

Should I just give up on Rawls by this point?

I could easily grab Gore right now in a trade as replacement. Rawls just doesn't seem to be on track to do any better than last season.

Stash him if you have the space it's a shame you couldn't grab Micheal off the fa
But for the first half of the season I'd give up on him

Enunwa is a great pickup off the waver wire. Marshall looks as though he'll be limited for week 3, so starting him wouldn't be a bad move, seeing he's put up two great games so far despite being the WR3. If Marshall is ruled out or limited for week 3, he's going to see a lot more targets.

It's a damn shame Foster is ruled outthis week. He has a dream matchup lined up for him.

I would've figured. Someone actually drafted Michael over Rawls in our league, it's certainly paying off for him.

He's only getting one more game before Bell get's back. He'll get like 4 touches a game after that unless Bell gets hurt.

12 team .5 ppr

Lacy/latavius/michael

Pick 2

I'd leave lacy alone until that offense meshes
McCarthy played starks alot last week and lacy has struggled for both games this season

I fucking hate game time decisions. Brandon Marshall owners. Are you risking starting him or no?

Thank you

Currently struggling with starting him or sterling in ppr but i have enunwa ready on my bench so marshall it is

WR: Benji
RB1: S. Ware
RB2: M. Gordon
Flex: A. Rob

Wilson or Carr for week 3?

Undeniably Gurley, he will have his day in the sun this week

That's a rough one, id go with Fitz.

Help me pick an RB. 10 team PPR

Ajayi vs Cleveland
OR
Giovanni Bernard vs. Denver

Ajayi

Denver will most likely shut down RBs

Dez should destroy Chicago

Ayaji

>tfw Eli and Gurley have singlehandedly made me 0-2 w/ this stacked keeper team
12 team .5 PPR
should I start Gurley or Crowell?

10-man standard, who would you recommend at FLEX?

McKinnon vs CAR
Cameron Artis Payne vs MIN
Pitta vs JAX
Sanu vs NO

Gurley should have a nice outing vs TB

snead, fitz, or kelvin at wr? also should i start christine michael at flex?

Sanu

All my bench players play at 1. I'm not risking it. I benched him. Fuck me if he plays

12 team, standard
Jeremy Hill vs Den
or
Enunwa @ KC

If it matters:
Lacy and Gore at RB
Julio, Jordy and Maclin at WR

What in the world are your WRs that you have to choose between Benji and Fitz? I'd start both of them over CMike if you can flex them.

jordy, snead, fitz, kelvin, jordan matthews, i can definitely start them both but usually im debating between fitz, snead and matthews on most weeks, we also play 3 wrs, its a 10 man

I'd bench Snead. He was a bit banged up and the other 4 are studs. Seattle's offense is a disaster area.

Enunwa for the floor play against a bad opponent, Hill if you need the upside.

Drop Fleener for Pitta or give it one more week?

Drop Fleener. Pitta is going to go off this week and Fleener is ass.

So is Langford the starting back for the Bears now or what?

For now. Howard is reportedly going to get more carries and if he starts producing Langford could be in trouble

.5 PPR
Charles Sims vs LA
Theo Riddick @ GB

Standard, need to start 2 WR's

Randall Cobb
Marvin Jones
Allen Hurns
Allen Robinson

plz

10-man-league, .5 PPR

Got a little TE problem here. I have Zach Ertz, who is still out this week and Delanie Walker who probably won't be at full power.

I'm currently looking to drop Ertz for another TE. Got my eyes on Jesse James. Should I do it or should i pick up someone else?
In the pic are some other available options

Rodgers or Rivers?
Terrence West, Ryan Mathews or Theo Riddick?
Victor Cruz or Emmanuel Sanders?

All standard scoring.

Pick two, one point PPR:

Frank Gore vs SD
Tevin Colman @NO
Spencer Ware vs NYJ

Riddick

Robinson and Jones

Rivers, Riddick, Cruz

Coleman

Oh shit that said pick two. Probably Gore as well.

PPR, Pick one for each position:

QB:
Mariota vs. Oakland
Bortles vs. Baltimore

I've been playing Bortles until Brady comes back but Mariota has a decent matchup this week and has outscored Bortles both weeks so far (in my league at least)

RB:
Isaiah Crowell @ Miami
Spencer Ware vs. NYJ

WR:
Stefon Diggs @ Carolina
Jeremy Maclin vs. NYJ

caveat: I sperg out about playing two players from the same team unless im sure the game is gonna be a shootout so I'd generally shy away from playing Maclin AND Ware

Alright fucks I need some advice.
>12-man League, Standard scoring, 5pts bonus for 350yds passing/100yds receiving/100yds rushing (with +3 for every 50 after)

Im 0-2 right now and I kinda wanna throw my team in the dumpster and cry. Put $50 on this league.

Thinking about
>Either starting Vance over Barnidge or picking up a new TE to replace Barnidge (See right side, I have a good feeling about Graham even after the injury)
>No one will take Sammy Watkins or Rawls and I don't really want them, but I can't find a RB worth the risk to replace them in FA.

Last minute tinkering Cred Forums

I got Jordy Nelson and Larry Fitzgerald in at WR and DeAngelo Williams and Forte in at RB. For my flex I have either Mike Wallace against Jacksonville or Devonte Parker against Cleveland. I also picked up Ajayi off waivers when I found out Foster was out. I feel like Wallace is the safer bet but it's hard not to put guys in when they're going against Cleveland.

Should I make an emergency TE addition to sub out Delanie Walker? Should I start Ware ahead of Riddick given the news that JC is not playing today?

Standard 12 man league.

>Pick 2:

A. Robinson
S. Diggs
D. Parker

All you faggots asking for advice and not giving any. Fuck out of here with that shit.

rude

cardinals D or dolphins D?

which to start at flex, standard: Tevin Coleman or DeVante Parker?

I think either one should be good for you, but I value the Dolphins a little more here.

Delanie Walker is scaring me and Jesse James, Kyle Rudolph, and Jimmy Graham are all available...which one of the three should I pick up?

Also, is Julio Jones a definite starter for Monday or should I play it safe and bench him in favor of Jordan Matthews?

WHO THE FUCK HERE TOLD ME NOT TO PLAY DIGGS LAST WEEK

WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT

I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING DICK CANCER

Should I drop Bortles and pick up Rivers?

Pick 2:

Giovani Bernard
Spencer Ware
Isiah Crowell

PPR League, need to start two of
Diggs
Maclin
Desean Jackson
Travis Benjamin

Pick 2. .5ppr

Alshon jeffery
Marvin jones
Travis benjamin

Julio is playing. I'd hang on to delanie until the 11th hour.

diggs benjamin

benjamin jones

I dropped Derrick Henry for Charles Sims. Will Sims deliver this week?

I'd go with ware as for Delanie it depends on who is available

Diggs and robinson

Both standard leagues

League 1:
2 rb and 1 flex spot
>latavius Murray
>eddie lacy
>fuzzy Whitaker
>Amari cooper

League 2:
For wr2 and flex
>hilton
>m Wallace
>t benjamin

Eddie Lacy, Giovani Bernard, Tevin Coleman, Devante Parker, and Doug Baldwin. Who do I start at rb2 and who do I start at flex in PPR?

What are the odds the Vikings D ride the distractions in Charlotte right now and BTFO the Punthers?

>tfw staring the Vikings D

R8 my first 7 picks of this years draft

Allen Robinson
Jamaal Charles
Keenan Allen
Doug Martin
TY Hilton
Russel Wilson
Rashad Jennings

Owl bound.

Did you write down your draft picks on a death note

Eli is my QB

do i start decker or Sterling Sharpe?

Eli is going against the Redskins today...norman will be on OBJ for fucking sure leaving Sharpe open

Jets going against KC today, peterson will be against marshal I believe leaving decker open?

right now I have Sharp starting...but decker murdered it last week against the bills...

WHAT TO DO

Assuming Delanie Walker starts (and is playing hurt/on a snap count) do I put him in, or grab a replacement off the waver wire? 12 team standard scoring, my best option would be Jacob Tamme.

I have Vic Cruz and Shepard and I can't decide who Eli will target more

If Marshall plays, he'll be a red herring (knee look like it was torn to pieces against the Razorcakes). Decker and Enunwa gonna do big numbers.

t. Jest fan.

Lacy, Cobb, or Dorsett as my flex? .5 ppr

raiders fan here

id start walker...we cant stop TEs

Who do I start in FLEX?
Right now I've got Devonta Freeman

but since he's splitting carriers with Tevin Coleman, thinking about putting in Quincy Enunwa or Mohamed Sanu.

Other options are Michael Crabtree or Allen Robinson

Me too m8. In it to win it. I think vikings d is looking great

Start 2
Spencer ware
Christine Michael
Sterling Shepard
Michale Floyd

Eli or bortles?

andrew luck or philip rivers today
standard scoring

Freeman or McKinnon

Stick with Robinson, he's bound to have a good game soon
Ware and Floyd, I can't trust Michael yet and Shepard overrated
Prolly Eli
Both are great options but Luck
McKinnon

1. Who do I start? I'm on the left, .25 PPR, I'm really thinking of putting TWilliams over Diggs cause of matchup
2. Who wins?

Pick two, standard scoring:
Mark Ingram @ Atl
Melvin Gordon @ Ind
DeMarco Murray @ Oak

>Stick with Robinson, he's bound to have a good game soon
Yeah he does get a lot of targets on the Faguars but I don't see him reaching the endzone. Even against the Ravens.

Update: Just realized Jennings is out, so I put Sims in RB and TWill in FLEX. Do I start Baldwin, and if so who should I replace
Gordon and Murray for sure
Cobb
If you don't want Robinson, then Crabtree has the most upside, but Freeman is the safest bet

Carr @ Tenn

or

Bortles vs Bal

Thanks friend

Matt Jones @ Giants
or
Eddie Lacy vs Det

Carr I would think

QB help:

Winston, Flacco, Wentz, Dalton, Smith, or Prescott?

Lacy would be my choice.

bortles
ware
diggs retard

AR
dickggs

Eli vs WAS or Stafford @ GB?

12 team standard. Got fucked by DHop and Texans D. Help me pick my WR2, RBs, and flex

RBs: Ingram, Coleman, Michael, McKinnon, Charles (I understand he's still out)

WR: Decker, Floyd, Marvin Jones, Victor Cruz

Is this the week Decker pats an egg? KC defense is middle of the road. Will Jones get the TD I need? Most "experts" think this is the week for Floyd. Is the ATL game a guaranteed split between Freeman and Coleman? Thanks guys.

>If you don't want Robinson, then Crabtree has the most upside, but Freeman is the safest bet
Thanks man. I think Robinson has more long-term upside potential but the match-up doesn't look good.

Crabtree gets RedZone targets and is a strong WR3 option.

i need some help with my TE, Dennis Pitta or Eric Ebron? Everything i've read puts them at about the same but i figured i'd ask you dudes' opinion on this

GB is pretty bad against TEs and their injuries on defense make Ebron a pretty good starts this week

I'd stick with Wallace

given your current situation i think you need a little mustart in your lineup. I would go Ingram and Coleman with marvin jones as your receiver and decker or mckinnon in the fleggs

hmmmm, alrighty. im just worried about pitta having a really good game against >jacksonville

also here's my team, might as well post it. im a little fresh to fantasy football so im unsure of who to play sometimes.

10 man league, standard style

8 team league, standard. I have 2 empty bench spots after a trade.

Should I stash Derrick Henry? Do you think he might be out Demarco at some point this season? McKinnon is also available, but I don't trust him.

Also, who do you like most:
Tyrell Williams
Quincy Enunwa
Taj Sharpe
Tyler Lockett
Philip Dorsett

Should I start Tajae Sharpe over Julio Jones? Its really going to suck if he doesnt play Monday.

Julio always sits a bunch of practices, and is usually "questionable" most weeks. He'll play.

Thanks.

Im thinking about dropping Sammy Watkins. He was shit last year and looks to be again, thoughts?

Sharpe or Enunwa for long term, Dorsett for the short term.

Tajae Sharpe vs. Raiders

or

Tyrell Williams @ Colts

Trade him. Some idiot will still have faith.

pls respond

I was leaning towards Tyrell, but you'd put sharpe and enunwa over him?

Should I pick up Vereen to flex last minute since Jennings is out? Standard scoring here. My only other options are Sharpe, Shepard, and Sims

Thanks guys. Good luck today!

Sims is a pretty solid safe option, though both Vereen and Sims are solid options

good luck to you too

Okay. I am facing some serious fucking ball busting conundrums this week.

QB - A Smith or A Dalton
WR- AJ Green or B Cooks
FLEX- M Gordon or D Prescott since I can run two QB's

I have no idea what to do today... too many options. Please help.

Should I start Carr or Cam this week?

anyone?

Stafford for upside, Eli if you just wanna play it safe

Need one final WR for the week. Should I play:

Michael Floyd (@Buffalo)
Tyler Lockett (vs 49ers)
Cole Beasley (vs Bears)

Floyd for sure, BUFs D was god awful last week

Should I trade one of my RBs for a TE? Should I trade Melvin Gordon and if so, would Gronk be a fair return?

New

>ever questioning to start someone over julio
>Watkins was shit last year too
Yeah and then Watkins fucking killed it he second half of the season. Hang on to him for a few more weeks, shit September is known as overreaction month for a reason

Sharpe if ppr, Williams is standard

Sims man, he can run almost as well as Martin, sterling is fine too

Carr has a better match up

Hmm I like Cole Beasley especially in ppr but he lacks tds. You can go Floyd also but

I'm really thinking about starting Charles Sims over Gurley in PPR league. Am I wrong for thinking this?

Start 2 standard
Marshall, Baldwin, devante Parker, Tahoe sharpe

Tajae*

Coleman or C. Michael.

12 man standard.

Coleman is hurt and Michael is a starting rb

Brandon Marshall may actually play today but if he does he'll be on a snap count. I have him benched for now but let's say he does play. I have Jordan Matthews starting in his place. Do I stick with Matthews or go with Marshall on a snap count?