Poll: Kaepernick is voted most disliked player in NFL

>That's at least according to a recent poll of Americans by E-Poll Marketing Research, which asked 1,100 people whose demographics were representative of the general population.

>The poll, taken last week, revealed that Kaepernick was "disliked a lot" by 29 percent of those polled, more than any of the more than 350 players asked about in the survey. Kaepernick finished ahead, in the dislike category, of Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston (22 percent), Miami Dolphins defensive end Ndamukong Suh (21 percent), New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (13 percent) and Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (10 percent).

>Among African-Americans, Kaepernick has never been more popular. The poll shows 42 percent of African-Americans now say they like the 49ers quarterback "a lot," while only 2 percent dislike him "a lot
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17604958/san-francisco-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick-most-disliked-player-nfl-according-poll-e-poll-marketing-research

What went wrong?

Kaepernick's protest would have been braver and a lot more relevant if he did it in the 60s or 70s

>this list coming out just as they are trying to shill the cutler hatred again
they must be mad their hatebabby didn't get voted in

>defensive end Ndamukong Suh

ffs ESPN

or chose to do it in a less vague way

he got what he wanted though, he was a QB that went from "I'M THE MAN" to fading into irrelevance, now he is back in the spotlight where he wanted to be.

bullshit

>asked 1,100 people
lol

He became irrelevant that's what happened and took the easy way back.

>has rich adoptive white parents.
>people unironically think his protest was for black "people" and the media fabricated racism they deal with.

>jameis winston
He literally hasn't done anything though

Why do they hate Jameis Winston? Also hating on a backup QB just because he doesnt stand up for the pledge more than a f*****ing rapist is a fucking joke

>Top three are black players

really makes you think

Probably because of what happened when he was in college.

because he "raped" a girl

The second I started liking Winston is when he was losing his mind on the sideline trying to get the Bucs' crowd into the game.

I don't see how it's possible to hate him.

Surely most people hated him before this whole thing

Recency bias

lol some guy who tries to make a stand regarding the very real issue of police violence is more hated than dudes who have been convicted of spousal/child abuse. this country is so fucked.

he's a thief who should have has hands cut off instead of on throwing a football

>all three black players
>dirty scumy player in suh, kicks players in the dick. a true nigger.
>Winston shotlifted crab legs from a store instead of getting shot like he should have been he got to play a football game instead.
>Kapernick- a tranny loving faggot that literally spit in the face of the military members and their families by not standing then having his anti american communist liberal comments.

all the hate is justified.

>the league I'd 3/4ths black

Really makes you think

>not allowed to get away with assaulting people
>oppressed

Uh huh

Nice bait

Hockey is the only respectable white sport

>americucks

Kaep's parents are rich white people right? And most likely vote republican
How do you suppose they feel about all of this?

>f*****ing

What I really want to know is what what the guy does to solve what he's protesting outside of his cute little meme-kneeling

This, Americans are cucks though so they only watch sports like the NFL and NBA which is 90% black.

They are funding black men and allowing them to get rich and fuck attractive white women.

Let's be honest for a moment. The only reason why he was liked was because he was winning. Take away his winning days and even ignore the whole anthem thing and he would still be among the most disliked players on the league.

Someone complement my post with that Kaep/Smith image comparison.

Nah, Dock Ellis (MLB player, search for him) tried that shit on that era; while the media tried to exploit his commentary, players like Roberto Clemente and Jackie Robinson BTFO him politely.

Listen to him speak.

"""""Player"""""

Fuck off you self censoring fuckstain