youtube.com/watch?v=mXnsqRPt-9o
youtube.com/watch?v=J9eeUGmJw38
youtu.be/kIZqOTIbWDg
twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/750006844953759745
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something something , nigga

dont bring that bitchnigga shit in my house boiii

"you's a white bitch nigga, nigga."

>tfw not looking forward to the NBA season because this anthem nonsense is gonna be 1000x worse when basketball starts

stop flexin on my hairline, bitch nigga

He said

>BRISSETT IS ELITE!

He told him why TTP is bad for American self dependency

Damn, this series was like 18-1 and Pats seahawks Superbowl rolled into one.

It's only smells

BRUH FUCK OUTTA HERE FLEXXIN WIT DAT BITCH ASS JUMP SHOT. YALL FINNA GET MURDAD

I don't even know why I laughed hard at this one.

>Cred Forums during those last three games
I just want to relive it.

What a fucking time to be alive.

Fuck chu talmabout league MVP, yo ho the mvp of dis dick nigguh

"pshh, nothin personnel, kid"

Wat she cook you afta ward, Lebron?

"Go back and read the script nigga, you're about to lose 3 straight"

MY DICK IN YO WIFE

Grits, Chitlins, hambones, dat deep fried goodness, yall already know how it is

go home and getcha fuckin shinebox

Sit yo twink ass down muhfucka. And tell ayesha to season her food nigga

"Hmph! yall the MVP?. BItch ass nigga. Why you look like a Nintendo Mii anyway?"

TOM BRADY IS A SYSTEM BABBY

"SAY IT WITCHYA CHEST, lil ass nigga"

but seriously it was probably some thing along the lines of "get that weak shit outa here nigga"

>and tell ayesha her recipes ain't shit, nigga
What did he mean by this?

filename

"shoot it, you fucking midget"

"yeah, my hairline is real nigga"

This does not fookin slip

"silver said it's my turn!"
just read his lips.

Does he have nightmares of this?

Only the game 7 because after he was fouled out he was trying to act tough pointing at LeBron after heading to the locker room and sucking it up in Game 7

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at St. Vincent-St. Mary, and I’ve been involved in numerous NBA Finals, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in gorilla defense and I’m the top small forward in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the commercial break? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am applying baby powder to my unimpressive black cock, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dunk on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Celevend Cavalier and Miami Heat organizations and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How could he say all this in 3 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=mXnsqRPt-9o

'I'm ready' ?

Facial expression encoding

youtube.com/watch?v=J9eeUGmJw38

>LeBeta has to deal with this if he ever gets back
Will he ever recover?

youtu.be/kIZqOTIbWDg

50 years from now, this will be Clevelands only memory as the Warriors won 20 more championships

It'll be like Cowboys fans saying "muh rings"

>wheres yo pop, lil chef boy
Which threw curry completely off his game, In relation to his absent father.

Oh yeah, didn't they not let him in that night because of racial profiling? makes sense.

>he thinks KD won't choke in the playoffs
>still hasn't lifted the based gods curse
kek, warriors aren't winning shit m8

It's all over for Bron. If only the NBA hadn't suspended Dray, none of this would've happened...

The collapse of the twin towers was a controlled demolition...

What game was this again?=

"bitch nigga"

He did lift the curse though

twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/750006844953759745

>3-1 lead
>73-9
nothing will ever top this in our lives I hope you know this. Unless we 74-8 and 3-0.

Doesnt count. Lil Bs a bitch nigga for taking it off just because he went to his team. Based God is not pleased with that bitch.

>73-9 will never be topped
It's a beatable record, its not that special, wouldn't be surprised if they go 80-2 with Durant

is lebron balding?

I keep telling that nigga to fix his hairline but he's always like "I'm the best player in the world".

Lmao that nigga

WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY GO MUCH MUCH SHITTER WITH DURANT

Holy shit lmao

"dam curry back at it again"

"Popped a molly. I'm sweatin. WOOO"

kek