It's a Max nods his head and goes full cuck while theyre discussing blacks episode

>It's a Max nods his head and goes full cuck while theyre discussing blacks episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yW-mK5KQ4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=WF0DntqwMKg
youtube.com/watch?v=BI3D7h5yxOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you want him to do? The guy needs to get paid.

>not watching undisputed

Only tims ive seen him. He just nods and agrees with everybody and then the segment. Like what the fuck first take.

wasn't his brother murderered by blacks or some shit tho? Not that a few killers represent an entire race, but surely it causes a negative effect on someone

>watching Max in anything other than HBO Boxing

i shiggy diggy

>actually still watching espn at any time of any year

you get what you deserve

watching anything but PTI.

He's a Jew. They always nod, say yes agree with niggers and direct him to hate the goy then quietly go about ruling the world.

Uhh???

In the latest segment where Cam Newton said something about both blacks and whites holding themselves accountable, Steven A Smith acknowledged that, while Max went full numale mode

Yes his brother let a snake in his house and relaxed around blacks... he was beaten to death with a hammer by a nigger boxer but max is such a cuck he worships niggers and nigger hip hop culture

>undisputed
Where Skip does exactly the same.

It's actually worse on there.

Skip and Shannon don't really have good chemistry, it's kind of uncomfortble watching them because you know Skip is gonna make silly commentary on sports, but Shannon always has that serious look on his face like he doesn't even wanna do the show.

>thinking max special k is intimidated by black people
top keks the dude is gangsta as can be, dropping rhymes before rap was mainstream

youtube.com/watch?v=yW-mK5KQ4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=WF0DntqwMKg

PURE WHITE HEAT STREET CRED

Holy fuck this is real...?
A okay emoji from me bruh

completely real, but I can't find the full video from the song. It's hilarious considering how much of a faggot he is

I wonder if white people or any race really talks like this when I'm not around...

Anyway, The boxer that killed his brother was a dirty dude that laid out some boxer that beat him after the match. That guy doesn't speak for all black people.

Yeah the intro to his radio show with Marcellus Wiley would always be some kind of East Coast 90s instrumental. I always thought Marcellus picked them but Max would end up going on some rant about Wu-Tang or some other rap group that was about as in depth as his boxing knowledge.

I could listen to him talk hip-hop and boxing for hours but damn near every other subject he's a complete moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI3D7h5yxOs

it was at some 9/11 tribute event in front of a crowd full of cops and firemen, kek

I got u homie

Dafuq

That's the best part: Watching Shannon trying to work out in his head whether of not the pay check is worth it the entire time.

Max always makes SAS look like an idiot, and unless he wants to be fired he won't say anything negative about blacks or women
I got triggered hard when that ugly hambeast Molly told him to be careful when he was talking about these retarded drunk sluts who get raped

>It's a "Let's talk about Race when Race isn't the issue" episode

(((Kellerman)))