There are people on this board right now who follow teams who can not win with their starting quarterback and the...

There are people on this board right now who follow teams who can not win with their starting quarterback and the patriots win with their third string quarterback

those trips don't like
belichick really is the GOAT

>that feel

>that terrible, terrible feel

>that terrible, terrible, terrible feel

>taking pride over the fact that Brady just got exposed as a system qb

What does it matter if he's a system QB? Is that an insult? Quarterbacks don't call plays or win games by themselves, they get their wins with a mix of playcalling/talent. So what if TB is system, he's got more rings then your shitty team

Those teams don't have the GOAT coach

Reminder that the Browns left and got rid of him

>Three Games
>Jimmy G: 4 TDs
>Jacoby B: 1 TD
>Implying Tom "The Goat" Brady wouldn't have 12 TDs by now.

I feel so sorry for you.

Why did this guy ever think about cheating? He is literally playing a different game and laughing at everyone.

B I L L Y

B

>le system qb meme
Every QB plays in a system, does that negate their skill at the position?

Was Montana a system baby since Young won owls as well?

>buying into the "cheating" meme because the cameras were 5 yards away from where they were allowed to be

it has to be the system

Sometimes we're bros, you know.

and the system is Bill Belichick's mind. He wakes up Monday morning, looks in the mirror & says to himself, "I have a 3rd string QB, my best TE has one functional leg, and only three days to prepare..." and then crafts a game plan that results in the complete & total humiliation of the Texans. That's a system I can get behind.

and the system is Bill Belichick's mind. He wakes up Monday morning, looks in the mirror & says to himself, "I have a 3rd string QB, my best TE has one functional leg, and there's only three days to prepare..." and then he crafts a game plan that results in the complete & total humiliation of the Texans. That's a system I can get behind.

I hate the partiots mostly because of their fans but I can't deny that Billy is fucking amazing

pats have the top 5 qbs in the league

I'd shoot Bill if I thought I could get away with it desu senpai. He can turn any QB into Brady, Patriots and their fans aren't going anywhere until Bill does.

whats a quarterback

So much this. Are other """"""""""teams""""""""""" even trying????