Webm

Isabelle Forrer just retired lads

Also webm thread

she looks healthy

what is she gonna do now

have my babies

they will be grown up after two years

>Isabelle Forrer declared her immediate retirement from professional sports after being sexually assaulted by one of her fellow swiss player Nadine Zumkehr
>again

This is probably what happened. How Zumkehr keeps getting away with this?

Good, now she can focus on breeding

What a fucking goal.

someone post Tian Tao taking off his shirt in the olympics pls

I don't unterstand. Why such women don't feel obligated to have as many children as possible. If only the human trash breeds like rodents, how do we expect the society not completely going to shit.

absolute madman

Wow she's perfect

>tfw Asian penis

I will never have a chance with a white girl

These women are idiots for trying to score sportsmann cock. They could go to any university and any STEM guy they like.

Sheeeeiiiiiittttttttttttt, Nigel, way to ruin my day.

>We'll never see her again

Ah, yes. STEM guys are in very high demand among top shelf women.

B-become a mother, Texas. Some lucky bastard will wife her, too.

well fuck, a blind man dribbles much better than I can

btw, are the keepers blind, too, or do they have a different disability?

I know they're not. But they should be. That's why I say they're idiots.
Look at it. Most guys would be so lucky to have them that they would never even consider to cheat on them, hell, most of the guys are such beta they would probably forgive them if they were caught cheating. As long as they were giving them children.

Instead, they are eager to throw themselves away. Trading a stable relation with a faithful husband for 20 minutes of fame when becoming Tiger Woods 14th wife for the next 6 month until he cheats on them with a literal crackwhore. Ending up a used up coalburner which even the most greasy neckbeard would never touch again.

What the fuck is their endgame? By procreating with a smart guy they would probably get strong, healthy AND intelligent children.
By procreating with Chad or Tyrone they get nextlevel subhuman below IQ60 offspring.

Everyone knows what the better choice is. Yet we also know that this isn't the choice they're going to make.
They are idiots.

I'm not sure. I think their sight as at the lowest disability at worst, but I know there are leagues out there where the keepers have no sight problems.

do they have blind refs as well?

STEM guys are retarded socially and philosophically. They only know their trade.

t. STEM guy

A lot of fans will be udderly distraught.

the keepers aren't disabled

Not necessary. I read Kant and Schopenhauer for fun. I also browse Cred Forums thus I have good understanding of social and political concerns. I am able to do conversations in a higher than average level.

t. also STEM

Hello autismo

I have a masters degree in math and I function pretty normally in day to day life. I'm retarded, but not socially retarded.

It did always confuse my Chad friends that I could play sports well but was smart. Seemed like most of them thought it was strictly one or the other

La liga defense.

>Spend months preparing a fight
>Runs in like a madman with a jumping knee kick

>I also browse Cred Forums

pol is literally the same kind of mind fuckery they use on kids to make them terrorists

t. sjw

What showmanship

>Paralympics

AYYY LMAO

actually that's the exact opposite of a /r9k/-opinion.

just sayin