Temper boy and sister in law fucker are overrated

Grant Fuhr has the most cups

Marty

Hasek was the most exciting thats all i know

Is there no /hoc/ thread right now?

the guy from quebec

Ron Hextall

Marty

Hasek in his prime is the best goalie to ever live.

Henrik

Yeah he was really good at rolling in his crease.

How is he king, if he has no ring?

Hasek. not even close

He has a queen

I don't even know why Hasek is an option. That guy doesn't sniff Roy or Brodeur's jock straps.

That being said, it's fucking Marty.

Roy

>rags

then that would make at best a prince

Where's Belfour

Hasek at his peak was like nothing I've ever seen and incredible to watch in action. That being said his peak was very short, but he was a top tier goalie the rest of the time.
But the answer is Brodeur. The other two didn't usher in a new era of hockey. It was because of Brody and New Jersey's neutral zone trap that the NHL had to adjust rules of the game to open it up more. The Devils were dominant for a very long time despite never having a dazzling offensive weapon.

It kept the pucks out.

As a goaltender for over 19 years and having went to an NHL camp, I must say that I am a huge Patrick Roy fan, I've met him a few times and he's actually a really nice guy. I think Brodeur is certainly one of the greatest but he had some of the best defence of all time who played the trap which was basically impossible to beat. Roy won cups that his team had no business winning, even late in his career. Montreal shouldn't have won in 93 and Roy basically won it for them. I think in terms of achievement and consistency it's Marty, but in a game 7 Stanley cup final, I'd take Roy every single time. That being said, Hasek is hands down the best goalie ever at reading plays and predicting their development, his mental game was insane and his competitiveness rivals Roy's. Hasek would go whole practices without getting scored on, you can't teach that kind of mental focus and intensity. I think it's hard to say who is the best out of the three because they were all some of the best goalies we will ever see.

I will also point out that Roy pioneered the butterfly style and even how goalie pads were made. Michel Levebre started making pads for Koho because of Roy and he's basically the reason we switched to looser pads that hang lower on the skate

Marty in a regular season, Dom in a shootout, Roy in a game 7.

Roy is the goat.

For being clutch Roy, for putting the team on his back Hasek, for consistency Brodeur

youtube.com/watch?v=429QFwN8Yy4

Love watching goalies not give a fuck
youtu.be/M_c_7l1vjtM

He didn't have the benefit of oversized equipment like those faggots.

14 points in one season is pretty cash

retardedly tough question tbqh, I don't think you possibly pick an undisputed best here, all three were fucking unreal

I'll go with one of Canadians tho

>Peak/prime
Hasek

>Full career
Roy

In only 45 games too.