Colin Kaepernick voted most disliked NFL player in poll

>There's no question about it. Colin Kaepernick's decision to protest the national anthem by sitting, and then later by kneeling, is a divisive subject.

>The poll, taken last week, revealed that Kaepernick was "disliked a lot" by 29 percent of those polled, more than any of the more than 350 players asked about in the survey. Kaepernick finished ahead, in the dislike category, of Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston (22 percent), Miami Dolphins defensive end Ndamukong Suh (21 percent), New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (13 percent) and Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (10 percent).
cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-after-protests-colin-kaepernick-now-most-disliked-player-in-nfl/

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonchronicle.com/sports/columnists/smith/article/49ers-QB-Colin-Kaepernick-has-rights-but-he-s-9188784.php
forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/
youtu.be/4Ttsx5squWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based kaep. of course they'd hate a man protesting peacefully over rapist, cheaters, thieves and just overall dirty human beings. makes total sense.

I don't hate him for making a statement, I hate him for not actually believing in what he's doing, it's clear to anyone with a few brain cells to rub together that Kaep is doing this to stay in the spotlight since his career is a failure.

Now, I respect guys like BMarsh who are doing this because they have the talent to back up their actions.

w/e he isn't even starting, who cares what he thinks

Wow, we're having a super important conversation about whether players should stand for the national anthem. Thanks Kaep!

I don't have a problem with the act, I just have a nagging feeling the whole thing is disingenuous.

I've worked and lived in the Bay Area for a long time and I never heard a peep about Kaep's charity work or social causes until this. I listen to sports radio every morning for a 75-90 minute commute, so eventually you hear about donations and foundations that players are involved in and happy to promote, or personal social causes. It's extremely hard for me to believe that the radio personalities just so happened to miss a long list of charitable deeds from Kaepernick over the years, leading me to believe that there is no such list and that his prior public image of "me, me, me" is accurate to real life.

Yeah, sure, someone can turn over a new leaf but I'm not gonna believe them until they walk the walk for a while.

What's wrong with Jameis Winston besides his college football career?

No clue why Winston is on that list. Dude has been nothing but positive in TB, yet the hivemind is still only focusing on the false rape accusations he got in college.

This. He didn't have shit to say when he was in the spotlight.

> starter for over 16 games
> stood at every game for every anthem
> in danger of being 3rd string or cut/traded
> suddenly MUH INJUSTICE

i'm not saying black men aren't discriminated in this country but any idiot knows kaepernick did it to protect his ass. it's not like BLM started yesterday

Legod and his teammates were going around in i can't breathe shirts before it was trendy for athletes to "make a stand" or "take a knee." respect

How ironic that the star spangled banner emphasizes the rights of the American people yet Colin Kaepernick is getting universally hated because he is using a right given to him in the American constitution

Americans
really
are
dumb
as
fuck

Really are, I feel like it's mostly expressing closet racism.

Kap is a gud boi he dindu nuffin

houstonchronicle.com/sports/columnists/smith/article/49ers-QB-Colin-Kaepernick-has-rights-but-he-s-9188784.php

Btfo

You morons are making shit up, fuck off you cockstains.

The shortened anthem that is sung at sporting events is about the flag still standing after a battle, it mentions rights 0 times.

Not everyone can be cucked as hard like Euros

>e-poll
>1100 people

Why do goyim fall for everyone so easily

why did Winston finished ahead of a leg stomper (Suh) and deflate mah balls Brady? did Winston kill someone or what

>article only available for subscribers

Rape allegations will smear your career, even if they are unproven. That whole ordeal and attempted cover up by the school will fuck him over as long as he lives.

Iam surprised tom Brady isn't hated more . Fucking smug prep looking cheater

Well a lot of people frown upon sexual assault weirdly enough

>why are people shitting on Kaep for exercising his Constitutional right to free speech and expression
>shits on the people shitting on Kaep for exercising their Constitutional right to free speech and expression

lmao, being free of dissenting opinions isn't a right in the constitution

>kneeling is more disliked than cheating and literally murdering other people

Only in Ameriburger land of the cucks

>disliking winston more than suh

Da U hates semenholes

this

>muh nationalism

Who the shit cares. It's not like the anthem is good anyway.

Why is there the fucking need to play the anthem at every game anyway?

Seems gay as shit. Yes we know you're in America.

marxists pls go

he killed dem crab legs

>marxist
>have to sing national anthem before every sporting event like some insecure faggets afraid that everyone will forget they're amerifat

have some national pride m8

forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/

Does Australia even have a national anthem? Seriously embarrassing when even Canada has more national pride than you.

They're bought to burn m8.

Isn't it funny that he lost his job to a blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan with a Hitler youth hair cut by the name of Gebhardt (Anglicized to Gabbert)?

A young man who is also leading an up tempo offense (dare we say Blitzkrieg?) under the tutelage of a man repeatedly accused of being a racist?

Put bluntly, if Kaepernick somehow replaces Gabbert this season, the NFL is a psyop and the SJWs now have the ultimate narrative.

not really, that'd be pretty dumb, dumber than you.

Cred Forumstist poofs absolutely triggered kek
Why are the 'patriotic' right so fucking weak?

canadian whiskey is total piss

people actually are dumb.

Same argument SJWs use when they get people fired from their jobs. Well done.

>People are actually sitting around and getting OUTRAGED about Kaepernick

Someone put Nazi paraphernalia on Yo Gabba Gabba and tweet it at Kap, reminding him of the master race.

The Whiners colors are already half way there.

This.

Why get outraged when you can just order Pizza Hut?

Isn't it also our right to hate him? Check your privilege muhammad

Dude is literally a poor man's Russell Wilson, he only did this to save his "career" and avoid getting cut. I'll give his agent credit it was a smart move.

Every liberal I've heard talk about this immediately jumps to some canned line about how the first amendmet applies/"wow you have no right to silence him, we have the first amendment for a reason!" The problem is literally no one is suggesting he doesn't have a right to kneel, only that he's being a hypocritical faggot for doing so. Is there a term for this? It's not even a strawman, its attacking others on a position they don't and never have espoused.

I do find it particularly rich as a /k/ommando that liberals are now streaming out of the woodworks over constitutional rights.

Nobody is saying he can't do it, we're just saying he's an ass.

>Brady would be less hated if he raped a woman instead of raping opposing teams

What's wrong with amerifats?

>polices
And yet the most depressing thing about that post is that I can name a Cleveland Browns player

>Rape allegations

you mean rapes you fucking white male

Wanna play a game called "quote the Achilles post" he's been busy in this thread without his trip.

Who cares? Like if he kneels, let him kneel. I don't diagree with what he's trying to promote, but I don't enjoy the fact that people are trying to speak for him and trying to compare injustices for no real reason.

Hated or liked, I doubt Kaepernick really gives a shit, dude was banging trannys, he doesn't give a fuck what people say.

Remember the headphones commercial? Remember how ridiculous it was at the time?

youtu.be/4Ttsx5squWg

Apparently BLM agitators are demanding that Cam kneels to their shitty cause, or else they plan to fuck it up for everyone on Sunday.

Fuck Kap for enabling this bullshit only to save his ass from getting cut and to impress his new gf

Lol at Americucks still watching this cuck sport full of nothing but gay BLM negroids.

It just show's the media's willful ignorance. This guy is a has been and suddenly is on the cover of Time magazine.....

it's just an extremely basic and lazy strawman, almost more like a stickman.

It's disappointing to see people hate Famous. I am a big fan of his

Cam better put a foot on BLM protesters ass before security does. I'm willing to see what kind of bullshit BLM pulls out.

>What went wrong

Defenses figured out he can't read them and can't make progressions past having a hot receiver.

Now he's a benchwarming attention whore.

Between this faggotry and brain injuries, Americuck Handegg is slowly, but surely dying.

he isn't even black lmao

Man, Suh really fell the fuck off after he left Detroit.

I live in the bay area as well, I thought the same as first. He answers any question reporters throw at him with clear and concise answers. You can tell this was a transformation over a period of time, he def is versed in the topic.

I could understand if he was just stuttering through interviews and not making any sense, but he is. Reporters are grilling him and he is not backing away.

He doesn't have the mannerisms of someone with fake conviction.

oh boy people that protest in professional sports become pariahs, who knew?

didn't stop the world from considering ali to be the second coming of jesus christ himself, even though originally everyone called him a draft dodging nigger

That's because Ali actually won.

People are willing to overlook a lot of shit so long as you succeed. Likewise, people are more than happy to pile on once you've become a failure and have been sidelined by Blaine fucking Gabbert.

Wow, fuck Crowell.

>mfw it actually is dying now as ratings are fucking plummeting

is the rest of the world ready for when Americas ungodly football talent plays soccer instead?

may as well just give us the world cup at this point

NCAA and NFL will just switch codes to rugby and make up the shekels lost to commercials on a longer schedule and international play.

>rivalry games with England, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
>Pro-Bowl Game featuring NFL All-Stars vs [insert England/Ireland/Australia/or New Zealand] on a rotating schedule

daily reminder

Kinda worrying how indoctrinated burgers are.

This guy did fucking nothing to deserve the shit he gets.

burgers live in an illusion

vic reformed and is allowed to have dogs as pets again, this obviously will still piss off everyone that hated him unconditionally for what he did, but people can change.

also who gives a fuck about pitbulls anyway, they were specifically bred for this type of bullshit to begin with, and are the most violent dog breed, regardless of owner.

and before you jump down my throat, I actually have a pit and its an aggressive piece of shit for no reason, I don't mistreat him or give him too much shit, and a lot of the time he is fine, but he will also just randomly attack my other dogs with 0 provocation, there is no defending this breed

>be me
>be georgia bulldawgs fan
>crowell top rb prospect in country
>freshman year
>dumbass gets pulled over with guns w serial numbers shaved off and drugs
>kicked off team
>muh systematic black oppression

Fucking idiot 1A, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>you will never be this bootyblasted by a country you've never even been to
feels good man.

>These comments
>These flags

And you wonder why these fuckers are overflowing with Muslims and Somalis.

Jesus Christ.

>The US Constitution gives people the right to stage a protest at their employers place of business during work hours
>The US Constitution is supposed to protect people from other's opinions

I would be buttmad too if I were the descendants of a fallen and cucked empire

Wasn't he already really disliked?

Brady and Famous Jamaymay's ability to rustle jimmies by existing is pretty damn impressive

>be me

No fucking shit, stupid. Who else would you be.

>play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Oh, now i see. You're really dumb.

Youre a a little low income bitch, huh?

Eh. I don't give a fuck if someone doesn't stand for the anthem. Why can't retards just ignore it? Literally why do people give a fuck?

It's kinda like having a POTUS who is an atheist.

It goes against the general tone of the country and it puts the individual before the nation.

Jesus, I'm not an Amerilard and even I understand and condone the backlash.

>star spangled banner emphasizes rights of the american people

No it doesn't.

>Using a right is a good thing

People have a right to say Hitler was a good person. Doesn't mean it isn't stupid.

I cannot fucking believe that shit Time magazine gave his sorry ass the attention he wanted.

It is not about the right, why do you types keep trying to bend and twist things to make that an issue.

The entire point is he is disrespecting the nation

They just play a didgeridoo for a couple minutes while everyone holds their machetes up in solitude.

time has been dead for years, now it's a full blown liberal circle jerk.

>it puts the individual before the nation
Good

Why are people blowing this shit so widely out of proportion?

Okay, he kneeled, he's making a political statement, we get it, he can do what he wants

But this shit doesn't need to be covered like faggots discovered alien life or sensationalized to the point where ESPN can make a 30 for 30 about it

Because Americans are retarded

you wouldn't have anything that you have right now if it weren't for the nation. you wouldn't have food, you wouldn't have a home, and you definitely wouldn't have an internet connection.

Farmers grew my food, construction workers built my home, and time warner cable gives me my internet. Not America

american farmers, american construction workers and american service providers.

What point are you trying to make. If you want to live in a repressive shithole and forces your allegiance to the country you can go live communist Cuba or north Korea. I like my freedom

I don't even understand why he's protesting.

the point is that united we stand and divided we fall.

BUT user, BLACK PEOPLE ARE KILLED BY POLICE AT A THIRD OF THE RATE THAT WHITES ARE, DOESN'T THAT UPSET YOU?

No one cares about it, the media blows it out of proportion just like the domestic violence "ordeal" after Ray Rice HEEM'd his wife.

I am a nanner fan, I think he is a retard, but that's it. Not because he is an """'activist""", its because he was a swagfag up until last year and all of a sudden he thinks he's MLK. I don't want to discuss it 24/7. Neither does espee

Doesn't really apply when you want to remove all niggers and spics

All this has done is give me more proof how retarded normies are. The first amendment applies to what the government can do. The government can't silence him, but I can call him a moron and the NFL/49ers can do whatever they want too. We are all private citizens capable of saying what we want just like Kaep.

who said i want to do that? most of my friends are spics.

I don't understand why black people think they're all the same. Thugs get killed after acting like idiots and suddenly business men think they'll be killed just because they're black. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Don't try to reason with , he's obviously a college freshman libtard who believes borders shouldn't exist. He'll grow up eventually.

Krapernick is a bench warming attention whore
Winston and Big Ben are accused rapists
Brady is a cheater

Why do people hate Suh though?

No, I just don't want to live in a commie hellhole that doesn't allow even allow the slightest dissent

You don't remember the dickkick, or all the other dirty shit he's done?

has he been arrested and charged for doing this? no, he hasn't. you are allowed to dissent, and if you expect to not receive criticism for doing so then you are naive. especially if you clearly haven't done enough research on the subject you're protesting against.

>Commie hellhole
That's basically what you're asking for, dipshit. His "dissent" was met not by legal persecution, but by social one.

Exactly what are you bitching about? People are exercising their freedom to call this jackass out on being a jackass.

Who is this Suh guy and why do people dislike him? What dirt do they have on him?

What's wrong with your shit hole of a country?

New jersey when?

He's a defensive player that has a nasty habit of 'accidentally' aiming for heads or stomping on opposing players as he gets up from tackling them and then whining when he gets fined/suspended for doing it

Americans care about the stupidest shit, it's just a song.

only the pros. college is still fun

dont resist arrest and it wont take 5 cops to wrestle your morbidly obese ass down

I thought he always had a Dindu afro even though he is arab and not subsaharan black

you don't understand because you don't live here. we already had a civil rights movement 60 years ago, and we're tired of hearing from them day in and day out since then. you can never satisfy american blacks, they always need to be "sticking it to the man" somehow. most of them haven't had slaves in their family for over two centuries.

Guy should have gotten into cock fighting. Nobody gives a shit about chickens and we eat millions of them a day

Most of the Americans reacting angrily to this don't understand how our government works because all our education teaches them is "AMERICA = FREEDOM. CONSTITUTION = LIBERTY" and then they're never given any context as to how government works in the rest of the world, either in the present or the past.

That's how we were hoodwinked into the 'War on Terror'

The Comic Sans makes this so funny

we were hoodwinked because 99% of democrats were too cucked to vote against Iraq even though anyone with half a brain knew it was a bad idea

>yfw the nfl starts adding a forced anthem stand clause to everyone's contract

wew, this nigger is mad as fuck

what kind of fisher price school did you go to little buddy? my american history teachers would be the first to say that kaepernick is simply exercising his rights as an american.

damn who this girl

>girl

fuck that google... he's turning has back on the very place that gives him the right to protest...

There's plenty of shit going on in this country, that doesnt mean i would pout it out when they play the national anthem.

>she

>The civil rights movement made everything okay
Wowie m8
This is a hot take here

>being a bad owner
My pitbull is nice as nice can be, maybe you should actually care for your pet sometime you white trash pos

Nobody is refuting that point though
What people are saying is that he needs to get out of the country it he doesn't like it even though he is existing rights given to him and the founding fathers would encourage him to use

lel Brady's a serial cheat and a he abandoned his girlfriend with child and that's less offensive than peacefully protesting or being a hard hitter

Hell Big Ben's a rapist

>People still believe Winston actually raped her
Wew

>How ironic that the star spangled banner emphasizes the rights of the American people

Actually it's about how you suck at warfare

Nah you are looking at it all wrong

Kap can say what he wants
We can say what he wants
Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion as ugly as it is.

In Europe
You can't say what you want. It's illegal

Europeans are fucking stupid.

He actually did. One of the witnesses was talking about it on Facebook, and multiple witnesses and cameras follow her story. She's been winning court battles as well

Jameis a rapist
Duh

>People think he didn't rape her
Wew laddie dank meme

The Star-Spangled Banner actually talks about killing people who disrespect the Flag.

If a foe from within strike a blow at her glory,
Down, down with the traitor that dares to defile
The flag of her stars and the page of her story!
By the millions unchained who our birthright have gained,
We will keep her bright blazon forever unstained!