JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is nothing wrong with balding.

Ginobili?

>Lucas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata

It's alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease that kills off your hair follicles in a circular pattern

I have it and have a few of them on the back of my head but they're manageable through corticosteroid injections and using makeup to cover it up.

>makeup
>inb4 is le currrent year XD

How else am I supposed to cover them up? I wouldnt want to be seen in public with it because it just looks creepy. I use eyeliner gel that I just rub onto my bald spots. You wouldn't even know I had spot baldness with the makeup covering it.

keep fighting the good fight, based balding bro ;_;. I will cherish my hair every day.

Kill yourself desu

>How else am I supposed to cover them up?
Don't.When you are balding is better to just cut all your hair and deal with it

But alopecia areata is more of a disease than actual normal male pattern baldness. Trust me you would rather have male pattern baldness than AA like I do.

Only if you can grow a beard. My brother and father balded early but can grow nice beards. I have a full head of hair but cant grow a beard for shit. If I go bald I'm fucked

I have a couple bald spots due to scars, and I just let my hair grow over it.
Don't eyeliner smell like shit ? Is it water resistant ?

No they smell like nothing. It's somewhat water resistant but can be smeared off if you get your hair wet and rub it off. Other than that it lasts for a day or two on its own. I use pic related.

hairloss conceling powder doesn't work?

Idk I never used those concealer powders because they seem like a pain in the ass to use. Eyeliner gel costs like 5 bucks at my local store and only takes a couple seconds to put on with a cotton swab and it does a good job of concealing it.

Just shave that shit off and wear cool hats faggot

cats arse syndrome.

he didn't have that though

I meme that he's a poor man's walcott but that makes me a bit sad