Patriots's QB Brissett Injured

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000708183/article/patriots-qb-jacoby-brissett-suffers-thumb-injury

>One week after losing Tom Brady's backup, Jimmy Garoppolo, to a banged-up shoulder, the team is dealing with an injury to rookie passer Jacoby Brissett.

>NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday that the first-time starter suffered a sprained right thumb in Thursday night's romp over the Houston Texans, per a source

>New England has another nine days before playing the Buffalo Bills in Week 4. Garoppolo could potentially be healthy by then if Brissett can't go. Patriots receiver Julian Edelman also knows the position.

UNLEASH

WHAT WILL THE MADMAN HAVE IN STORE FOR US NEXT SUNDAY?!

Hoodie is going to use his dark magic to turn Julian Edelman into White Mike Vick.

i want to get off this ride

>mfw Brady returns and loses to the Browns

UNLEASH MINITRON, THE IRON HEBREW!

I swear on my grave. I'm starting Edelman for shits and giggles on fantasy if he is active.

They're signing TJ Yates you retards. There's no way they'll letting their top receiver start at QB. If you plan on throwing a game, might as well and sign a shitty QB and let the snot get smacked out of him.

BRISSETT IS OUT

They'll never start a jewish QB, its just not possible.

>a fucking canon

Wow that piece of shit System Brady has clearly sold his soul to evil, every QB is getting hurt just so people wont realize he's a system babby

they are eventually just going to use the janitor as qb and still win the bowl

If I were Edelman I'd shit it up on purpose. That tranny Giselle is Brazilian and they mess around with blood sacrifices

Edelman would gladly give his life to help Tom.

They'll probably go down in history for it and people will forever remember that super bowl as the toilet bowl

stay in the pocket mopper

But these three games have proven Brady is a system babby

>a fucking leaf

>Implying QB is a more dangerous position than WR
Are you an actual retard?

So who's Edelman's backup?

Gronk

>belichick literally changes the system every week
>brady is a system babby

>Proof
Show me numbers, fag. Brady would have put up 50+ last week.

Has a team ever had to field a fourth string player before?

Ebner
Belichick implements a 1920s style running only offense

I remeber the cardinals had a revolving door at qb 2 - 3 years ago after palmer went down

AJ Derby, third string TE who was a QB in college

Texans played a 4th stringer for some snaps either last year or a couple years ago, but not start.

I thought his beard was growing upward toward his eyes for a second..

If things get that dire they usually sign some 30-year-old qb whose been out of the league for a year or two to fill in the gap.

Peyton to the Patriots?

MAKE THE CALL BILL

>Tebow gets an owl and eries in the same year

Jesus Christ Brady has god tier durability in addition to his other GOAT attributes

gostkowski

I've always wondered why 55 slows down.

Because he's a lazy dindu who knows he got beat

>Prepare your anoose

He probably thought Edelman was doing an illegal forward pass

what did he mean by this?

Not a problem. Jimmy G will be back.

THE CHOSEN ONE

>a whole thread on Cred Forums for a dudebro who paints his face playing a plastic chad sport for a hollow franchise because he has a sore thumb

couldn't write this shit

>Julian Edelman
Confirmed EDELGOAT for QB position

>Some nonames try to fill Bradys shoes
>only last 1 game before getting injured

that's why he is the GOAT, even when his backups give 110% and destroy their body in the process to even play one (1) single match on his level.

English pls