LA Rams fans - beware

If you're an LA Rams fan, you're a bandwagon piece of shit cheering for a team just because they moved to your city instead of a team that actually has history of winning in LA like the Raiders

The raiders cucked me and relocated to a shitty old stadium in jokeland.

Supporting a team the moves away from you is grade A cuckdom

>don't support a shit team that is in your city
>support a team that isn't in your city

I don't think you know what bandwagon is bruh

>supporting an original LA team that finally returned to la is "wrong" xD
>you shouldn't support a team from your city!
autism

So supporting the Rams isn't being cucked? This is like your ex-wife leaving you, fucking another guy and having a kid with him, then wanting you back

The Rams don't belong here. The Raiders represent the hearts and minds of real Los Angeles, not some Orange County bullshit

It triggers me seeing anyone wear Rams gear, not that I've ever seen it in real life and i work near the Coliseum

We never asked for the Rams back. Where was the Democratic vote?

Democracy would've brought our team home instead of some corporate bullshit stuffed down our throat

The raiders are our Lakers and Dodgers

what about dodgers butt name? now that would be swell

Tbh your analogy applies to the raiders just as much as the rasm

I'm sorry what SB did the Rams win here? The Rams won a SB for STL not for LA

The Raiders SB was won in LA

Irrelevant if you aren't a bandwagon

Have you been to a sports bar on any Sunday

Way more Raiders than Rams fans

Hey fuck you im from LA and ive never had a team here growing up so eat a dick i can support my hometown team. Not to mention a bandwagon would be someone who hops on a team when their doing well. The rams suck ass so niw would be time to become a fan

....the league you are talking about is literally a corporate cess pit

Fuck you bandwagon hopping piece of shit. The Raiders will always be LA's team

Fairweather pieces of shit like you is why we haven't gotten our NFL back yet

This desu

>We never asked

implying the multi million dollar company cares about what a puny neckbeard on spee says

What if we were literally not alive when the raiders were in LA? I'm not gonna let the past dictate my future, bitch

Do you not know what a bandwagon means dumbbass not to mention only mexican chunts like the raiders here

>this muh LA Raiders autist again

Just fucking kill yourself. The Raiders will NEVER EVER go back to LA. They're either going to move to Vegas or stay in Oakland.

This thankyou

Most of LA is Mexican you stupid fucking piece of shit

And since most LA residents are Mexican and every Mexican is a Raiders fan, the Raiders are our team

After the Rams announced they were coming here there were small scale riots in East Los and Pico-Union because of the outrage

East la aka the asshole of los angeles they prove exactly why raiders and their fans are literal shit

So you're going to ignore the fact that the Raiders are by far the most popular team in LA because of your racism?

Get off the internet and experience the real world, faggot

>racism

Autism isn't a race, dumbfuck. Kill yourself.

Then learn your sports history

The raiders are the Lakers and Dodgers for LA.

Raiders aint shit just like their fans

Prepare to get stabbed, you piece of shit

>Americucks are LITERALLY okay with their corporate jewish "franchises" moving away to another city

Top fucking kek I'm so glad I will never know that feel since REAL football isn't cucked by niggers and jews. Hahaha kys Amerifats

Why don't you come to East Los and talk shit white boy

This isn't about simply a team - it's about more than that

Rams are for white people. Raiders are for everyone else

>friend asks me if I'm a Rams fan now that they're in LA
nope, even more so now that Chip Kelly is gone and Wentz looks promising

I haven't had this much hope for the Iggles since 09

what world are you living in? people in st. louis are pissed

Sup EDP

Internet banging at its finest thanks for proving why raider fans aint shit

HALP HALP MY WIFES SON

>its about more than that

As if the players and owners really give a shit about you. Stop taking sports so literally its entertainment not life or death faggot

Yeah its not a coincidence the team for the White people came back, correct?

Put it back in the deck

Why are Raiders fans so incredibly butthurt that the Rams are going to take LA's fanbase? The Raiders literally moved away from LA

>2 of the 3 televised games between 10-4 are now taken up by the Rams and Chargers
fuck this shit

Because the raiders have OUR Super Bowl, not Oakland's

They are OUR TEAM. People from around the world identify the Raiders with LA

>take LA's fanbase
>implying the Rams will ever be successful

Lel

I'm excited for the half empty stadiums next year, showing the world how much of a Rams city LA really is

>REAL football isn't cucked by niggers and jews
>literally wear ads on their chests
>people pay money to wear ads just like their favorite player

>he says after watching the Ford Half time show brought to you by McDonalds and Chevrolet

That's not a relevant responss

Tang?

>american sport discussions are mostly talk about cuckolding

actual LA raider fan here

I don't care and neither should others that have not followed a NFL team for 5 years if people pick up the rams as their team

the OC is happy to see them back I'm sure but people here in long beach don't care and many of my family in inglewood don't care neither.

If you want to follow the rams and never had a team or cared a lot about a team cheer for whoever
don't let these fags persuade you otherwise

don't be that fat fucking mexican from reddit too who had a panic attack about choosing a team to support

>being this triggered by mention of sponsors
>players literally wearing theirs sponsors on their uniforms
>fly eminates
>arab sponsor
no wonder why the diveball fags hate jews so much, theyre muslim

Don't be an idiot

Being a idiot is part of sports and human nature

if someone wants to follow the browns or eagles(EDP) then let them

Only thing that really pisses me off is if someone for example living in pittsburgh , born and raised decides to cheer for the patriots just because

that irks me hard no reason to not cheer for you team unless your father and most of your family is from new england

LA residents younger than 22 don't have to worry about that

I cheer for the steelers and i grew up in the southwest. The reason is my dad cheered for them because they had that blue collar mentality in a team, and where i lived was a working class town so i figured it made sense.

I am 18 bro why should i care about some meme owl that happened before i was born

by real football I meant college. Fresno state will never relocate to LA

maybe nostalgic fucks who have not payed attention to the oakland raiders for 20 years

>raiders have been in Oakland longer than LA
>won more super bowls in Oakland
>the coliseum is known as the raiders stadium (literally mount Davis)
>have been BACK in oakland for more years than they were even in LA
>this autist still thinks they're LA's team

>LA Rams fans beware
You're scaring me OP.