So which QB's WEREN'T system babbys?

So which QB's WEREN'T system babbys?

Young won his solo owl under Shannahan.

Montana was a Walsh babby

Eli Manning. No one could recreate the Tyree catch, the Manningham catch, winning in Lambeau twice, winning 8 straight road playoff games, and doing it all as the underdog by Vegas odds.

Rivers

McMahon

It was Siefert, and it was still the West Coast Offense

Shanahan was the OC, Dingus. Seifert was a defensive minded HC.

This

Tyler Thigpen

>>Scoring 17 against a modest defense, while your defense holds the 18-0 record setting offense led by the GOAT QB and GOAT WR to 14 points
>>Responsible for the win

O I AM LAFFIN.

Brodie Croyle

Roethlisberger

But he didn't rely on tuck rules, spygate, getting bailed out by kickers or deflating footballs.

m8 are you purposefully forgetting the regular season game where the Pats won by 2 after trailing all game and only winning in the last minute

Peyton because fuck any coach he just runs his shit.

4 Bowls with 4 different coaches

You know it's true

>two miracle catches are his responsibility
no. not even a Pats fan, but Tyree literally was holding the back half of the football with three fingers and Manningham was responsible for his own catch; Eli just chucked it and prayed.

to answer OP's question, Brett Favre

and two humiliating losses as the leader of out of those four

2015 was SOLELY the defense's responsibility. Peyton literally did nothing

Defense babby

shit bait

does the AFC weakness apply to him too or only Brady?

Thats one year.

Caldwell and John Fox had absolutely nothing to do with Peyton taking those teams to bowls.

And Peyton actually switched teams and still tore the league up.

Would you guys consider Jim Kelly a system qb? I honestly think he could thrive in any offense, I'm still a bit surprised how little credit the guy gets. Sure losing 4 super bowls doesn't help, but he's probably the best qb Bills will ever have.

receiver babby
>Harrison
>Wayne
>Thomas
>Sanders

more to him because, surprisingly, Peyton had an even easier division than Tom while in Indy.

>And Peyton actually switched teams and still tore the league up
and that matters how? so did Favre

yep. he didn't develop the K-Gun himself, his coaches did.

Who would you consider not a system qb?

only right answers

Favre seems like he just did whatever he wanted.

Hey only played by one set of rules.....his own.

based Favremind

>and that matters how?

It can't be a system if the QB is good no matter the team or coach. Otherwise there's no 'system' to begin with.

Sure you can call Peyton a choker but he's always been his own fucking system.

> favre
> mind

> implying brady didn't have moss (second greatest receiver ever), welker (slot babby), and gronk (greatest TE ever)

face it, good teams make it to owls which means they have good players in all positions

but manning is the better qb than brady. if he was drafted by new england with bill they would've went to 10 straight owls, not even memeing

But he's right. Also when it came down to it, it was the offense that got the job done. Brady's first 3 owls had him be carried by his defense, kicker and cheating.

The 4th owl was going against a Seahawk defense that was already half dead and the only good players dying in the first half

I said nothing about Brady. Why do people insist on bringing him up.
>oh that's right
O B S E S S I O N

>throwing 4 TDs against a slightly lesser Legion of Boom
>i-it was the defense!
anything to take credit away from Brady. sad really

>said nothing about Brady
>more to him because, surprisingly, Peyton had an even easier division than Tom while in Indy.
Lying comes natural to the Patriots. The question now is how is Belicheat cheating now?

>slightly lesser
>half of their team was injured
>Two had to leave the game with broken bones.

I didn't even mention the last play with the blatant pass interference that wasn't called.

Vick

Yes. The AFC South is dogshit.

>blatant PI
does this trigger you?

I'm not wrong.

and there were at least 3 missed holding calls on the Helmet Catch. Oh well. Refs don't tend to call penalties on huge plays like those.

Eli
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Marino
Namath
Esiasan
Flacco

To name a few

no gronk that year I think

>if he was drafted by new england with bill they would've went to 10 straight owls, not even memeing
unequivocally false, bill would've never drafted eyton in the first place, and even if he did, the idea of Peyton wnting to run his own offense would be a nonstarter. The two of them are just incompatible as a QB-HC duo.

Not a Brady or Patriots fan, but let's be real for a second.

1.Belichick wouldn't have drafted Peyton in the first place.
2. Archie wouldn't like the idea of his son being a backup for Bledsoe.
3. Even if they patriots had drafted him, it wouldn't have been long til:
a. Peyton choked with one of BB's defenses
b. Peyton didn't learn his place as a QB and respect the coache's decisions
c. demanded his release because he needs to be the guy running the offense

Patriots got lucky with Brady and Brady got lucky with them.

Vinny Testaverde

Dave Krieg

>Manningham

That's delusional. Manningham had no career outside of that year and that was an absolutely perfect throw. Eli dropped it right in the bread basket, it's the complete opposite of the Tyree heave

But judging someone not a system babby because of two games is retarded. If he really wanted to make a case he could have pointed out that Eli had success in Gilbride's offense but has now had two of his best statistical seasons in McAdoo's completely different WCO