TIGERS VS. ROYALS GAME THREAD

2-0 Tigers right now

Top of the 2nd

first for skinny miggy is spooky.

Fulmer for AL ROTY.

Can't find a stream with Detroit announcers. Oh well.

I too have to suffer from hicksville KC announcers. ;___;

4-0 Tigers.

They're so monotone lol

Tigers are up though, can't complain

CAMCAM

MAYBIN!

6-0!

where did the Royal fans from last year go?

Cursed image

We're still here, but our team sucks. Why would you continue to watch a shit team?

so as a fanbase do we like upton now or not? i liked him when i met him, he hit a dinger the next day too

I like him, as long as he doesn't make anymore bush league fuck-ups in LF, he's alright with me.

if he hits like this next year will he opt out do you think? that money can go to JD then

What do we do with Moya and Jones?

im not sold on moya. if jones can play CF surely LF wouldn't be too much of a stretch

Moya split DH with Victor next year, and Jones is insurance for if Upton opts out or Castellano's need's a day off. Bench player.

good thing they're working to speed up the game

Indians fan here hoping you guys hold on to that wildcard spot. Would love to see another playoff series in our renewed rivalry.

Fucking Ned Yost micromanaging

They can't stop him

For how badly you guys have beaten us this year...I still think it'd be intense. Just please don't destroy V-mart's knee or Kinsler's head anymore.

Agreed, October is a clean slate. Also, no promises.

Kluber Vs. JV/Fulmer

That'd be something else.

I'm just happy that the Twinkies are at the bottom of the AL. Makes me smile every time I check the standings.

I always watch my team at some point no matter how shit

t.Lions fan

Yes! Feasting on those Twinkies!

Please, I am also a Browns fan. If you need your mettle tested, try being a Cleveland sports fan. Lions have had some great years recently. Tell Stafford to stop partying and maybe you will win. Browns are on their 3rd string frat boy QB with no hope in sight.... again. Coulda had Wentz....

>Royals

we need to sweep KC since we will lose 3 of 4 to cleveland. Need a cushion in that WC race.

Stafford isn't at fault

We just have untimely flags called on us