LSU (-3.5) @ Auburn
Stanford (-3) @ UCLA
Arkansas @ Texas A&M (-6)

absolutely no weather discussion is allowed

old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

polyvore.com/forever_21_varsity_sweater/thing?id=92382450
youtube.com/watch?v=OLCziB4aOpY
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/hispanic-anti-trump-activist-arrested-for-raping-illegal-immigrant/
wiz1
live.shwidget.com/static/freeplayer/4043351478371070.html
ncaainjustice.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=obtRtrk42a8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Ten_Conference_football_champions
vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who here /city of jawja/

>Clemson currently playing
Uhhjj

>Ellis Henderson
Rip in piece

first for /creatinglegacies/

Thanks, I cringed.

Reno goes to West Div.

Montana and NDSU to Mountain Div.

sorry, Lobos can go to the West Div.

>these empty seats
Pussy ass Mormons

fuck off with your cuck bottom feeder fbs conference, we /FCScomfy/ here

I think the MAC or MWC would make more money though

North Dakota would be so far away from everyone else though

>the city of UCLA

48°F in Salt Lake City

These Southern California boys gotta love this

;_; why,pig

GOAT game

/comfy/

Really wish there was pro/rel

Who else /WatchingCollegeFootballBecauseNothingElseIsOn/ here?

Did you not read the fucking OP

In the ER waiting room now on my phone
Can only shitpost or watch the game
Wat do?

>USC in charge of playing football

Our losing streak against them is the longest we've had against anyone in the conference since it started, and it's not looking like it will get snapped any time soon. At least we have still NEVER scheduled an FCS or lower program, almost everyone else can't say the same.

>TCU 3
>SMU 3
WTF?

welcome, FRAbro

>pro/rel
literally incompatible with having conferences, fuck that

Playing UNLV is worse

>not joey counts runs in for the GW TD on 4th and Goal in OT against the 4 time defending natty champs
although they fucked us in the playoffs :/

wanna argue, but is true

to much tied up in it

Shit teams are shit

Hey /cfb/ were or are you a band nerd? What's it like having the benefit of getting into sporting events for free and travel the world?

Tcu has dropped every pass Hill has thrown
Smu keeps forgetting where they are

The idea of cconferences was destroyed with expansion money

Close second for me, but snow>smoke and semis>season opener

Why is Ole Miss ranked?

You could just have conferences associate with each other so promotion/relegation was per conference standings rather than the entire division.
Promotion and relegation are exciting and college sports are more fit for it than any of the pro leagues.

Weather is miserable in Salt Lake City. Massive storm yesterday and today it's cold and wet.
>Pic from the Utah tailgating a couple hours ago

>Utah Athletics
>@utahathletics
>2h
>Whatever the weather, you can count on our tailgaters
>#goutes

First half Bama is unbeatable

Oh I'm not that new here ;)

>Mormons going for it
Me likey

muh SEC

>travel the world
What?

Utah are all agnostic

Chinese folks mostly

But they're 1-2
There are 3-0 teams not ranked, it makes no sense

The preseason ranking and expectation hasn't worn off yet

A non-shutout loss to an SEC team is worth as much as a win vs a non-SEC team, they're just that good.

current score wyo 17 - eastern mich 17

go cowboy

I guess that's why Tenn. Is still ranked

Tennessee is gonna murder Florida tomorrow and be proper ranked

>Georgia's fight song is I've Been Working On The Railroad

Since coverage Utes

I hope you die. Tonight.

No son. Go to bed, it's way past your bedtime

Did people actually think Gameday wasn't going to Clemson-Louisville
Why even try for Directional Michigan at Directional Michigan?

>kicking to Adoree

ADOREEEEE

Actually it doesn't necessarily have to be, it would just require being a conference member and being a member of a tier that has pro/rel being concepts that are independent from each other.

Imagine that the top X schools are part of the first tier, as well as part of the same conferences they're already in. They would play all of the schools that are in the same conference AND tier every year, and the rest would be played against schools out of conference in the same tier. If a school gets relegated from that tier, they still stay in their conference, they just shift their set of annual conference games to ones in the higher tier to ones in the lower tier.

So for example, if Duke makes it to the top tier they'd play Clemson, FSU, and Louisville every year along with any other ACC schools that are up there, and have their OOC games be against other tier 1 schools. Then if they get relegated to tier 2, they'd play against Georgia Tech and Virginia or whichever other ACC schools are in that tier with them, and their OOC games are against other tier 2 schools too.

That way we get a lot more quality games without even needing to modify conference membership at all.

Get this bullshit out of my thread

Should just do it with the NFL so we can finally settle whether Alabama or the Browns would win

YOU CAN'T DETERMINE A CONFERENCE FOR A SCHOOL IN DOZENS OF SPORTS BY ONE SEASON OF ONE SPORT

Also there's some academic things, like the Big Ten research agreements

Guys
GUYS!
Listen, I know I will get downvoted for this but...
I think the SEC is overrated, hear me out. I don't think the teams outside of Alabama are super good. I mean its like one kid does all the work in a group project and everyone gets an A.

Thanks for reading

right here pham

He's saying split existing large conferences into tiers. Would probably require consolidating and expanding existing conferences but it's more plausible than other ways it could be done.
Each sport would be independent nobody is saying if your football team has a shit year your basketball team gets relegated to the Sun Belt

I just said it has nothing to do with conference membership. The tier designation thing would be an entirely independent concept that's tied to football, in order to determine which football teams play other football teams.

I also think that pro/rel in college football shouldn't be determined annually but more like in cycles of every 3-4 years. Or maybe they would prefer to decide by vote of the conference instead of record-based results, and they would approve letting a school move up if they think they can handle it, there's a lot of room for different interpretations of the idea.

So conferences would remain entirely intact, there would just be tiers for scheduling purposes which means that the top tier is de facto where the playoff contenders would come from even if it's not set out in the bylaws that they absolutely have to.

>hes tough to catch in space

Kaepernicking is spreading to Dallas college football

Nikki Chavanelle @ NikkiChavanelle
1h
Members of the # smu band kneel for the national anthem.

Grant McGalliard @ GrantMcGTCU
57m
Several SMU students, including members of the Mustang band, took a knee or raised a fist during the national anthem before kickoff.

Kaepernicking is already a different thing remember? It's when he was kissing his biceps after scoring a touchdown.

lol @ BLM monkeys getting airtime on the EMU/WYO game.

Fumble City

I don't like this. This would stop top tier talent going to certain teams simply because of their tier.

I think that's the fun of CFB. The random 5 star here or there that is actually in college for their education. Get enough of those and you can pull off a legendary upset.

Already posted it in the last thread, but I was a member of the Cal Band. Free sporting events are cool and all, but when most of your teams suck, they get kind of demoralizing. Trips were fucking great though. You (sometimes) get paid per diem to go get drunk with your bros somewhere. We have a tradition where we always party with the Husky Band. They're cool people.

then how many tier 1 schools would there be and who is in it from each conference?

Where I went to school you would have been kick out of the band for pulling shit like this.

It doesn't matter what your personal opinions are. When you put on that uniform you are a representative of the school and the organization, and that shit does not fly

>Kaepernig
>touchdowns

It's definitely out before the knee

We already get into games for free at my college, and the only place we traveled to was Fort Worth for the bowl game

WYO is going to lose to Eastern.

Embarrassing.

WHYoming.

no we will win

SMU still with a good shot at the Iron Skillet at the half

>Embarrassing Psjob

Why did ESPN schedule LSU @ Auburn for 6?
And then Texas A&M vs Arkansas at 9?
Seems very odd given how long college football game are now

>12 in a row

I don't think that's true, it's already pretty much the case anyways. Top recruits are drawn to playoff contenders already, and there are still guys who would rather be the top player in a mediocre school than a mediocre player at a top school. The only difference is that there would actually be a line drawn in the sand which serves as incentive for second-tier schools to push harder to make it into that top tier instead of being content at being second-tier just because they're in a P5 conference like we have now.

It's sort of like removing a layer in the safety net in order to drive more competition, which means helping to combat stagnation. The playoff was a step in that direction already, this would be an extra thing that could easily work while not messing with how anything else in college football works, just scheduling. The networks would eat it up too because it means more high-quality games every week, all season long, instead of having a top team fill up half their schedule with chumps.

What happened to Chad Morris?

it took me a good 45 minutes to do that. why embarass

The Big12 is beyond shit this year.

Looks comfy

>this year

Its Battle Hymn of the Republic retard. Texas has I've been working on the Railroad

Hahaha this NRA ad

I knew I should add inb4...

There are 128 FBS schools right now so splitting it up into 32 (4 tiers) is a nice even number. If you want to get FCS involved too and just blend them in regardless, then that's 252 schools, which can be evenly divided by either 28 (9 tiers) or 36 (7 tiers).

>Freedom is "funny" to Yuropoors

shouldnt you be in bed pierre?

What a punt by the Ute

tfw no more lippett or kirk

how many games will pooSC win this year?

I appreciate the effort WYO bro.

Their offense will be pretty good if they stop fucking up. They are gashing Utah but >fumbles. They gashed Stanford last week too but >gorillions of false starts. Defense looks pretty mediocre but their offense has a lot of potential if they ever start clicking.

>Baylor
>The only undefeated team in the Big 12
Take that Mountaineers fans.

>tfw no more Sadler

I don't think they will click this season with Helton. He's lost control of the locker room. Or at least that's what I heard from one of my friends.

could someone please fixing these for our WYO brothers

Embarrassing

Why did he never get off the bus?

are you about to give birth

was it the Hillary and muh guns one? Yeah freedom is p. embarrassing sometimes

Yup that one.

thank you my friend
there is nothing wrong with my pictures you have bad taste and bad football team

Any Boise State or Oregon State fags headed to the game tomorrow?

Lesgo Utes

can;t argue with those figures

That kind of shit goes away when teams start winning though. Darnold looks a lot better than Browne.

>Tfw you bet on USC

>USC in charge of holding on to a football

PJ Fleck to USC meme starts tonight

i;m going

also cant argue with these records. wyo to big 12 coming at you in 2020

fuck ronald jones.

>that replay
>"the ball comes out...."

the Wyoming brand is so cool that Forever 21 ganked it with their "W Varsity Sweater"
>A relaxed sweater featuring a "W" varsity letter patch. Round neckline. Long sleeves. Ribbed trim. Medium weight. DETAILS: 26" approx. length from high point shoulder to hem, 46" chest, 45" waist, 26" sleeve length from high point shoulder. Measured from Small. 100% cotton. Hand wash cold, dry flat. Imported.

polyvore.com/forever_21_varsity_sweater/thing?id=92382450

>Getting high and drunk because your University Concussionball team won
>Not staying in to study for midterms that start Monday

is USC the new Miami?

Nice, wish I could make it but I can't unfortunately. Should be fun. Gonna try to get to 2 or 3 BSU games out here this season. Weather is about to get super comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLCziB4aOpY

The irony of BLM matters protesting at a college football game is painful.

College football takes more black kids out of the ghetto than anything.

beers at the Rams
walk to the game
and someone to pick me up later
-_- pretty /comfy/

Brown is such a dope color to, especially for the fall season. This one is from Hollister

>Girls Mock Neck Varsity Intarsia Sweater | Varsity-inspired sweater with a shaker stitch design, intarsia pattern, mock neck and split hem detail, Easy Fit

Eveytime you think USC can't fall lower...

it is true that wyo is great branding. team of the west!

>tfw never played football as a kid

What's it like?

Just got accepted into appalachian state, looks like Ill get to be a mountaineer after all (WVU fan since birth)

sweaty

Pretty campus, fun school, good football and it sounds like you'll still be relatively close to home for a few chill weekends off campus. Congrats dude, that'll be a good time. Used to visit buddies quite a bit.

I'm starting SMU for my graduate studies next fall. What should I expect other than a bad football program.

They modern day slaves n sheeit

Thanks man, actually from High Point though. Mother moved here from WV

Enjoy 13th grade.

Sanctions for daysss

Practice and offseason sucks dick, the games are fun but there aren't nearly enough of them and you need to have some kind of fucked up recessive gene to want to play football because it destroys your body
t. former college player

rich people.

>nothing tonight

tomorrow will be TGOKB Day

I played one season in 5th grade and got destroyed because I was a lanklet

Hey user, want stay in and play Overwatch instead of going to the game?

Lol get lost nerd

Looks fun with the exception of the obvious lack of alcohol. Dorm gaming parties were a blast back in the day.

>This USC ballhandling

>ywn get drunk with your roommate and dorm neighbors on a Tuesday night, stay up until 4 AM playing L4D then ditch class the next day and sleep in until 1 PM again

USC has had 3 turnovers vs Utah so far. On FS1
>pic not related

REFBALL

MORMONS GETTING BTFO

wew land dragon

IKTF

Amen to that dude, except for me it was WoW and FIFA. Keystone Light and Hungry Howie's pr Pita Pit. Good times.

>It doesn't matter what your personal opinions are. When you put on that uniform you are a representative of the school and the organization

Nice spooks, nerd

>eastern michigan qb throwing the game
fuck me

USC IS BACK BABY

>Skip Bayless argues with a nigger
When will this meme end

>inb4 ranked 21st

Skip Bayless is my least favorite analyst in the history of analysts.

Stephen A Smith is a close second.

The Eastern Michigan kids keep chimping out after every play. The BLM protestors in the endzone grass might be firing them up.

>"Its their nature they can't help it"

All the Mormons I've met have been white. Where does Utah find all the black ones?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

>beat shit tier team, lose to Alabama and Stanford
>unranked
>beat shit tier team, lose to Houston and Ohio State
>ranked
>beat shit tier team, lose to Florida State and Alabama
>ranked
Really makes me think

Remember that south park episode when chef gets brainwashed by the super adventure club?

>SMU

>Historically great football program

lol

Not really but I'm assuming it's something like that

They were great until the death penalty. Kings of the SWC.

Kings of the SWC for maybe 4 years.

They had tons of great players in their history too. I wish that they could just go ahead an pay their players again. I mean the NCAA isn't going to give them the death penalty twice right?

You mean they were above average for a few years because they cheated so much it would make SEC schools today say "That's a little much"

i just fixed/unclogged a toilet and cleaned shit, puke, and piss off of the floor of my house's bathroom because my new housemate is a smelly third world-er who cannot into sanitation

fuck my life

They did nothing wrong and I would give anything for them to be good again.

Did you kick his ass?

USC doing things

#ThisIsWhyINeedDonaldTrump

i gave him a stern talking to :(

he also leaves his dirty pots and pans in the sink and all over the appliances despite there being FIVE OTHER PEOPLE who use the kitchen

not to mention the shitty South Asian smell that radiates from his room

why didn't they flag Utah's nigger for mouthing off?

You didn't tell him to poo in loo when he moved in? This one's on you user

Seriously, that is really eerie.

Jesus Christ, what school do you go to? All my roommates are white

USC thread where?

It doesn't even include the lulziest one. A Mexican who called Trump racist for saying illegals are rapists was recently arrested for rape.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/hispanic-anti-trump-activist-arrested-for-raping-illegal-immigrant/

i graduated from Iowa in May and am taking a year off and working before starting med school here next fall. i deferred enrollment for a year... a mistake so far.

He was from Utah too

it wasn't made because people didn't think it was needed today

Didn't realize Iowa was an attractive choice to 3rd worlders

So I have to shitpost here with all this non-pac12 trash?

Will someone explain to me why the CBS Sports app only streams the Saturday SEC games and not any other games CBS has?

This would be the 36 in tier 1 if we went off the AP rankings from right now
>Alabama, Texas A&M, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, LSU, Florida, Ole Miss
>Louisville, Clemson, Florida St., Miami, Georgia Tech, North Carolina
>Stanford, Washington, Utah, UCLA, California, Oregon
>Ohio St., Michigan, Michigan St., Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa
>Baylor, Texas, Oklahoma, TCU, Oklahoma St.
>Boise St., San Diego St.
>Houston
>Notre Dame
>NDSU

>non-pac12 trash
I really hope you're joking

I'm afraid so

(((Humanitarian organizations))) are importing third worlders to red and purple states because they know stupid brown people will overwhelmingly vote blue and thus support a larger, more intrusive government.

It's disgusting what (((they))) are doing to white communities tbqhwyf. I have a friend who is a high school teacher at a small (formerly) 99% white town in rural Nebraska. A horde of Somalians were sent there and it caused crime rates to skyrocket. He said the teenage girls don't know the basics of female hygiene so they don't use tampons or pads. Instead, they just wipe their period blood on the bottom of the school desks. Fucking animals.

ELITE SPEED AT TEXAS TECH

Iowa is 60% Chiraq suburb upper-middle class trash. we get all of the kids who were too stupid to get into Illinois, Northwestern, UChicago, and Notre Dame

And this is why Trump needs to win

Jews

Our only hope to avoid becoming Brazil 2.0

I honestly don't think it's that sinister, it's just that they want to bring people with shitty lives to places that are nice places to live. It's just that all those places are nice because they're red or purple, and the shitty places in america are blue, so third worlders end up dragging it down anyways.

It's like how all these Californians are moving to Texas to escape their shitty government, but then they start voting for the same stupid laws they were used to in California which is ruining Texas too.

pls stop, those feels hurt :(

If I ever win the lottery, I'm buying tons of houses in the neighborhoods of every politician and celebrity who supports this kind of thing and renting them out dirt cheap to illegals and refugees

bro ive had classes for 3 weeks, how are there midterms

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

are you a freshman? midterms usually start the 5th week

Get the fuck off of Cred Forums, college will be over before you know it and you'll realize you wasted it on a Chinese finger painting forum

Going to bed to watch the end of Utah game.
See you tomorrow.

I don't know what is more embarrassing, having a track around your field or letting BLM on the field

probably being the team that loses to the school that has a track around its field and lets its googles shit it up

Here's a pepe for you, Wyo.

You might need it after tonight.

That team doesn't have to live in Michigan, that's an automatic win for them.

That fucking school security should have beat those BLM college punks anyway? It doesn't surprise me they did those racist graffiti stuff. Same shit with Mizzouri.

no u

Is Texas being ruined?

I'm not up to date on state laws

Texas is too heavily conservative to vastly change the laws to be similar to California. Austin is the closest you'll get

What's wrong with California, out of curiosity? Don't know shit about state laws

I dunno about that but it's definitely becoming more purple. pretty sure that's more because of the mexicans than the californians though.

>mfw I'm scared the meme magic won't be there to help us against Ole Miss tomorrow

FUCK
in this utah game they are COOL SOOTHING FALL RAIN
Its so FUCKING HOT in the SOUTH
FUCK
I HATE THIS FUCKING MUGGY MOSQUITO INFESTED FUDHHDHHDHANEHXHDH

DFW is closest to being a liberal state anyway

...and here's one you can use when you beat Louisiana Kek in a bowl game later this season.

pls stay calm anger doggo

>Wyoming
>Bowl Game
It's not happening bro. We will win 5 games at max this season.

WARNING

EMU is now 3-1.
I repeat, EMU is now 3-1.
One of the consistently terrible teams in cfb is 2 games about .500

Ole Miss used up all their meme magic last week against Alabama

Matt Asiata's lineman brother just scored a touchdown

I wonder if WHYomingbro realizes that if there was a ranking for the bottom 25 FBS teams, wyoming would pretty much always be on it.

reality check:

wins over

>Charlotte

and

>Wyo

don't count.

They should just let you score a field goal if you can make it in from there.

After this season's start I think I'll appreciate conference play more...

He's a dethklok fan

Don't have fox sports

Any Utah USC streams for mobile?

Wyoming isn't even the worst team in their conference and probably won't end up on the bottom 25 at the end of the season.

They are the worst team in their division but that division could send every team to a bowl game. The only good MWest team not in that division is SDSU.

wiz1 dot net slash channel90

That's pretty fucking metal

New Mexico doesn't look very good this season

You'd be freezing your balls off there Dixie scum

That's true, they could also be a 5 win team. I had them going to a bowl game based on their schedule but they have fucked up against NMSU.

Point still stands, a 5 win mountain west team isn't going to be in the bottom 25 at the end of the year. That's probably what Wyoming ends up being.

not samefag but I grew up in Alabama and moved to SLC a year ago and I feel fine

>commercials/one play/commercials
This should be illegal

>these BASED nra commercials.

thank you god

this seemed kind of interesting so I looked up the most recent sagarin ratings just for some reference, obviously it's not 100% accurate but still neat anyways, here are the current bottom 25 fbs teams according to that
128. Charlotte
127. Idaho
126. FIU
125. EMU
124. NMSU
123. North Texas
122. Buffalo
121. UTEP
120. Hawaii
119. ULM
118. Kent State
117. UTSA
116. Texas State
115. Old Dominion
114. FAU
113. Miami (OH)
112. Rice
111. Kansas
110. ULL
109. Georgia State
108. Umass
107. Wyoming
106. South Alabama
105. Fresno State
104. Bowling Green

First for THE city of Ohio State

also these are a bit spread out between the overall division 1 rankings, there are 14 fcs teams rated higher than bowling green but 62 fcs teams rated above charlotte

>8 (EIGHT) C-USA teams in the bottom 25

embarrassing tbqh

its just growing pains

>tfw was vibing with this chick really well in class
>talked on snapchat
>feel like it stalled out, fucked it up
>tfw finessed myself
:/

don't fuck this up utes

>8 C-USA teams
>7 Sun Belt teams
>5 MAC teams
>3 MW teams
>1 Independent
>Kansas

>NONE from the American
feels good man

user,

when an Athletic Department and Donors love each other very much, CFB teams are conceived.

For the baby CFB team to be healthy, it usually spends time in the womb (FCS) to develop properly.

Your athletic department and donors, however, got too greedy, and decided to rush the process.

And so - now we have the underdeveloped, disabled, shriveled carcass we now call "Charlotte 49ers football."

its doesn't look good

worth noting that 2 of the Sun Belt teams on that list are moving to FCS in 2 years.

don't worry. helton will do everything in his power to throw it in the trash.

Better start calling it the Power 6 tbqhwyf

>mfw a team executes their first punt of the game halfway into the 4th quarter

WHY do teams crack towards the end? Is it that hard to continue dominating?

it might also be worth noting that if you don't count Idaho because of its future move to fcs, the next worst team is FIU, which only has 39 teams in the fcs rated better than them. Charlotte has 62 fcs teams rated better, which is half of the total 125 teams in all of fcs.

In a blowout, teams put their 2nd and 3rd stringers in to get playing time.

they spent the same amount of years in fcs as utsa so its no biggy

it's just mind-bogglingly bad coaching decisions by helton.

you're at the 40, 4th and 3. just roll the dice. it's fucking cfb and you already have 2 losses.

so Charlotte is in the bottom half of FCS.

which would make them a top-25 D2 team.

and they're playing in a G5 conference.

>muh TV market

What's shocking is that isn't even his worst punt decision this year. Can't believe he called for a punt down 17 early in the 4th quarter and inside the 40 at Stanford last week. Total cuck move. Helton needs to play to win instead of playing not to lose.

Is this the worst play in football?

Well, the Big East still exists solely for basketball.

Football conferences don't have to be universal.

>USC defense

>literal nigger cuck whiskey

Switched to Jim Beam after that whole "black inventor taught Jack Daniels the recipe" ordeal.

Fuck that

Well USC fumbled on their first three possessions, which is why they didn't have to punt

Guaranteed 1 yard in madden every time

THIS FUCKING STREAM IS FULL OF CANCEROUS ADS AND POPUPS.

I can't even have ublock on or the stream doesn't work. I've tried enabling all blocked elements 1 by 1 but nothing works unless I disable the whole extension.

Anyone using ublock on stream2watch.cc that can help?

absolutely. that game killed me. weren't even really out of it until that punt. it's a ridiculous nfl mentality of trying to get to 8-6 or something and make the playoffs.

this Utah QB is ballin

Jesus christ USC

Make them beat you with a pass on 4th and 1

HOW CAN UTAH HOLD ALL THESE CONVERSIONS

Utah has some big fucking balls

>USC

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>(You)SC

>USC

>TFW PAC-12 after dank

POO

ESS

SEE

That was fucking gutsy. Glad it worked out

>pooSC

Think this one breaks their backs?

>alabama
>wow dey beat usc dey amayzinggg whoaaa
>1-3 team

Is this real life?

THE CITY OF SHOE SC

>University of Sucking Cocks

inb4 USC huge play out of nowhere to win the game

>University of Supreme Chokers

>USC "whoops I can't hold onto the fucking ball" incoming

live.shwidget.com/static/freeplayer/4043351478371070.html

this could work

every time i come in these threads it's always this same japanese shit poster. did nick saban molest you as a kid?

God bless you Japan

g-guys its okay

Los Angeles has an NFL team now!

11.5 hours till more college football
:(

>usc

and every time you get rekt and have no comebacks at all

>usc
Someone please put me out of my fucking misery. This team sucks so much dick

>that fucking QB scramble
>that lineman having no signs of lateralling it again
Hahahhaa

wtf just run this ten times and you'll always get the first down. Why don't teams do this?

the good guys won

Fire Helton. Fucking pussy calling for a punt on 4th and short inside the 40. This is what happens when you would rather play not to lose instead of playing to win. Terrible hire, he should be coaching at some CUSA school.

Fire the runningback coach too, I haven't seen ball-handling that horrible since I got my first blowjob.

I know this feel, friend.

Never realized so many niggers went to U of U

>and every time you get rekt and have no comebacks at all
what did the nipper mean by this?

thanks. I'll try to look for the direct link to the player from now on.

all these unoriginal ucla faggots trying so hard to be funny

its mostly just the football players they recruited from california

Has the wyo guy killed himself yet?

>(You) SC

>everyone picking on usc is a ucla fan
you just played yourself

>utah
>good guys
they're dirtiest team in cfb hands down. everybody knows this

if anything usc is the good guy after beinh unfairly witch-hunted by the ncaa and paul dee. it's ok, i don't expect anyone here to know anything about it
ncaainjustice.com/

nah, just those with terribly unoriginal try-hard puns and acronyms. they're easy to spot actually.

friendly reminder this will happen

Thanks for the favor Utes, now if you could just let us walk over you a month from now you'd be a real pal.

You won two national championships and were basically Bama for a while. No one feels sorry for you.

wow u tight

they ain't losing to arizona shits

Wow, are they going to be favored in any of those games?

asu and colorado

You are the weakest link. Good bye.

I just separated it all by conference this is what it averages out to but they're from last week's ratings
>1. SEC 80.3
>2. PAC 78.6
>3. ACC 76.8
>4. XII 76.8
>5. B1G 76.2
>POWER GAP
>6. AAC 69.5
>POWER GAP
>7. MWC 63.0
>8. MAC 61.4
>POWER GAP
>9. SBC 56.6
>10. CUSA 56.6

What piece of shit university do you go to (if any). Do you faggots have anything better to do? Its Friday night! You guys are fucing pathetic. Yeah we lost. But damn you really revel in any lost. Fuck off. Don't bother responding im about to head out to a party to socialize. Do it once in a while

Lol this guy

>Big Ten is the weakest P5
I call bullshit

>when daddy cuts off your monthly allowance and you take out your frustrations on an online tibetan basket-weaving forum
enjoy your 2-10 season

Dude half of the conference is:
Rutgers, Maryland, Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois and Penn State (lost to Pitt)

Why would that average out well?

Jesus Fuck...someone get Southern Miss out of this conference. Save Marshall too if you have the time.

Grip 'n Sip, Marshall, Southern Miss and LaTech need to defect to another conference ASAP

>marshall before grip n sip
what the fuck is wrong with you

>123. North Texas
>108. Umass
>FCS Presbyterian

UF's noncon schedule barring FSU.

C-can middle tenn come too?

what did you think of the new generations episode snek

Lots of people are saying Southern Miss has a chance to get in the AAC if they lose 1, 3, or 4 teams to other conferences. One can only hope.

Remind me again, who is Grip 'n Sip? Is that WKU? Because fuck those guys.

No. You stay behind and dominate the "muh TV market" schools.

fuck you too man

I thought it was p good.

Also go gators...

this is now a grip n sip thread

this is relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=obtRtrk42a8

>unknowable

Should I go to a d2 game (Augustana versus university of Minnesota Duluth) or stay home and watch ten games at the same time

only go to D2 games if you went to one of them

otherwise the nuance is lost.

>cal is a grizzly bear
>not a bear statue made out of solid gold like with minnesota and southern miss
I call bullshit

>FBS program for less than 10 years
>haven't paid their dues as a G5 program
>haven't paid their dues in Conference USA, which post 2013 is objectively the worst conference in college football, whereas Southern Miss has been screwed by every conference realignment since the 1990s

Teams like Boise, TCU, Southern Miss, and Houston schlubbed it out for decades in the mid-majors before even getting in the conversation or even being rumored to move up anywhere. WKU can serve their time.

Marshall has a longer history of winning football games and a longer standing rivalry with Southern Miss and other C-USA schools, plus a lot of current AAC schools.

I never saw that movie about all those people at marshall who died was it good

Don't know, but here's Marshall's records against all conferences they've played.

And here's Southern Miss vs all conferences they've played. Notice the complete and total buttfucking of Conference USA. And what other team can boast 32 wins against SEC teams?

I didn't go to either but I've heard that Augustana is pretty good
It's only a few bucks so I think I might go for the first half just to check it out

rate my picks

>picking 11nessee to win

Too confident in LSU and MSU. Also, Tennessee will lose for the twelfth straight time.

Who will unseat UGA
and Arkansas

>too confident in LSU
they can only go one spot lower and I don't trust stanford to completely prevent the possibility of getting memed on, win streak or not

>Power 6
>SMU
>UConn
>Tulane
>Tulsa
>Temple
>power anything

"no"

Wisconsinfag here. Sorry for being so overrated. Michigan State is overrated too but we're horrifically overrated and we're going to get booty blasted.

>Power 5
>Purdue
>Syracuse
>Duke
>Wake Forest
>Maryland
>Kansas State

and that list goes ON and ON

>USC is the good guy
>named after history's most famous covert war manuever in which a soldier-filled statue masqueraded as a gift of peace so as to infiltrate a city
>attack in the middle of the night and slay civilians in their sleep
>Trojans
>not dirty

You keep posting this you fucking disgrace. Wisconsin/Michigan State is likely the Big Ten Championship Game.

Here is your Big Ten Champs in recent history:
2010 - Mich State/Wisconsin Co-Champs
2011 - Wisconsin
2012 - Wisconsin
2013 - Mich State
(2014 - Ohio State)
2015 - Mich State

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Ten_Conference_football_champions

2012 is also ohio state

I hope you lose every game left in the season and some medical issue develops in your coaches.

Was watching ESPNU Recruiting Nation earlier today and they started off with a 20 minute segment about how dominant Mich State is now, and they were saying Mich State keeps recruiting better and better and better and better recruiting classes over the last 5 years (and this team they have now is basically most 4-stars like an SEC team). MSU has been a legit powerhouse for a while now. On top of that, Mich State is fielding a veteran team of 5th-year seniors as opposed to, say LSU, whose defensive coordinator John Chavis (now at aTm) was fired by LSU (and Tennessee before that) because he wasn't a good recruiter and has said he believes he should recruit/start 1st-3rd year players bc if they are worth a damn they will be gone after year 3 to the NFL. Meanwhile, Mich State is over here with a team of 5th year players bc they ain't retarded. Wisconsin builds similar to Mich State. Dis shit gonna be good

>game in 9 hrs
>can't sleep

I need to get my rest for 14+ hrs of football and drinking tomorrow.

>being this much of a beta cucklord

Nobody will ever know bc that was the year Ohio State was on probation and not allowed to play in the Big Ten Championship or a Bowl Game. Since then Ohio State under Meyer has only lost 4 games:
2 to ACC (Clemson, VT)
2 to Michigan State, the Big Boy of the Big Ten until Ohio State/Michigan can show they are better. Will be an interesting year

>Big Boy of the Big Ten
>has yet to win a CFP Championship

You know the Greeks did that, right? Not the Trojans?

>OFF - L
>Bye State +10.5 @ USC
>Bye State leaps out to a 14 point lead going into the half
>USC driving late, score tied 28-28
>USC quarterback runs out of the back of his own endzone as time expires, Bye State pulls off the upset and wins 30-28

I understand Ohio State memed their way to a CFP Championship, even beat Michigan State 49-37 that year. But other than that fluke, Mich State is the Big Boy of the Big Ten until meme Ohio State can show otherwise. Remember last year Ohio State thought they were better than Mich State too, literally had all the Ohio State players in tears and imploding in teammate on teammate fighting and teammate on coach fighting after Mich State put Ohio State in their place as the betas. Crazy Ohio State actually thought they were the Big Boys of the Big Ten. Lol, no Ohio State, you are supposed to be every year but you never are. Quit reading your own press clippings. Maybe this year you can change things. Until you do it, shut your dumb Ohio mouths.

2011 - Wisconsin
2012 - Wisconsin
2013 - Mich State
(2014 - Ohio State)
2015 - Mich State

My friend in senior year of high school was despondent when I got into Michigan and his application was denied.

Can you guess which state college he attended?

I have my PhD and was despondent when i didn't get into Notre Dame out of high school but id cry if i went to Michigan or Michigan State. My advice: all the very successful people i know (except one who went ND) went to the warms states for undergrad, with hot girls, living a happy life, getting yourself a fine girl... do that wnd you don't give a shit about shitholes like Mich State/Michigan State/Notre Dame/Ohio State

125 mg of benadryl (diphenhydramine) and plenty of water. Should be 5 25mg pills. If you weigh less than 150lbs, take 3 pills (75mg). If you weigh more than 250lbs, take 6 or 7 pills (150-175mg).

And sorry for typos but I'm really sick on phone and even if i wasn't sick I'd be doing moring drinking bc Fri night, a lot more than i am now bc sick. I love the Midwest, but as a bro, your life will be happier if you get out (my family all gets together every year still, yours will too)

Don't do this it makes mustard gas

Daily reminder that the Big Ten is the only Power 5 conference on the beaches!

Utah Utes fans think they Big Balls Big Dogs now!

FOX Sports Bruce Feldman
@ BruceFeldmanCFB
3m
USC falls to 1-6 in its last 7 games against Power 5 opponents

[Very similar to Georgia Tech who is 3-10 vs Power 5 teams since 2014]

SMU style

Meme Jesus take the wheel. No, I have no faith in FSU's defense anymore.

Not pictured: I have Bye over Oklahoma in OT.

Smells like farts and Subway vinegar in there.

I remember once, when I was young and winning the Big-Ten mattered.

Dumb as fuck uneducated 11-year-olds are the maj5irity using that pick 'em. Quit posting it
How about being a non-retard and just telling us who you got on the actual Vegas odds like a grown up? You get good at this you can make some money
vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

I understand Ohio State memed their way to a CFP Championship, even beat Michigan State 49-37 that year. But other than that fluke, Mich State is the Big Boy of the Big Ten until meme Ohio State can show otherwise. Remember last year Ohio State thought they were better than Mich State too, literally had all the Ohio State players in tears and imploding in teammate on teammate fighting and teammate on coach fighting after Mich State put Ohio State in their place as the betas. Crazy Ohio State actually thought they were the Big Boys of the Big Ten. Lol, no Ohio State, you are supposed to be every year but you never are. Quit reading your own press clippings. Maybe this year you can change things. Until you do it, shut your dumb Ohio mouths.

2011 - Wisconsin
2012 - Wisconsin
2013 - Mich State
(2014 - Ohio State)
2015 - Mich State

u wot m8, utah isn't dirty at all.
you're thinking of byu

Utah detected

For me it was NCAA 05, 2 cases of Coors Light (awful), a couple packs of cigs (smoked in the hallway with socks over the smoke detectors, the potheads did it all the time too), and the "Deathball" loser bracket.

>deathball was a game where one person would stand in the fire doorway in the hall, another person armed with a tennis ball would stand by the elevator at the end of the hall
>the object was to hit the person in the doorway square in the genitals
>flinching meant the thrower could move up one doorway

first chilly weekend of the fall... Bama has a nice easy game... gonna curl up on the couch and watch cfb all day and study for my actuarial exam. holler if u feel that feel

didnt know legit powerhouses were allowed to lose 38-0 in the playoffs

have sex cuck

winner of Auburn LSU gets to choose whether or not we swap coaches

have sex cuck

How would Les Miles benefit Auburn, and how would Gus Malzahn benefit LSU?

Discuss.

autism

i'll score once the Spartans do

Bart belimia could finally be the #2 SEC coach?

Because LSU is broke and Auburn is still paying off Chizik. Their buyouts will cancel each other out and both schools want to calm an increasingly dissatisfied fanbase

Yeah LSU fans will be really calm giving up 30-40 pts a game

>Implying Auburn doesn't have a top 20 defense

LSU and Auburn are just gonna hire Bama assistants

>talking about your defensive ranking 3 games into a college football season

filtered

>engaging in a coach firing discussion 3 games into a college football season

Don't Auburn owe Gus something like $15M if they buy him out?

>winner of Auburn LSU gets to choose whether or not we swap coaches

Don't act like this is your first rodeo. You know full well how this works.

From al.com (2015)

>Malzahn’s buyout is $2,237,500 for each year remaining on his six-year deal. Let’s break it down by year on how much the school would owe him if it fires him after the following seasons:

2014: $11,187,500.
2015: $8,950,000.
2016: $6,712,500.
2017: $4,475,000.
2018: $2,237,500.

However new contract extension puts him through 2020 and has the same buyout structure, so add 2 years to the above dates. Unless I'm mistaken

I was clearly being facetious. Doubt Auburn fires Malzahn mid-season. Their OC maybe but they'll wait until season's over to fire Gus

what went wrong?

Which one hires Kiffin?

USC

Firing their OC makes no sense, It's Gus's offense

all coaching choices since carroll

Pat Haden and the weird insistence on hiring only USC coaches/Carroll coaches in particular

>clay helton played at auburn
jay jacobs is going to try to swap coaches with usc isn't he

Gus is the de facto play caller I'm sure, but it's still the OC's responsibility to develop the QBs. Which is clearly a major issue with Lashlee

Lost all those scholarships and had poor coaching, allowing other programs to start getting better talent

If by USC you mean SCAR I could see it

i meant southern cal but i totally would not be surprised to see us try to get muschamp either (except i thought he and jacobs didn't get along?)

Smart players go to Stanford

Swagfag players go to Oregon

Reasonably rational recruits don't want to go to a school when they know the HC that recruits them is probably going to be gone before their sophomore season

but recruiting hasn't remotely been the issue at USC though

Sam Ponder would look great on my weenie of you catch my drift

Kiffin won't go back unless he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt he can win some championships. He bows out when money and talent appear to be lacking.

As a Bama fan you should know how unreliable recruiting rankings are

he certainly could win a championship there if he were, you know, a good enough coach

My point exactly, he doesn't want to put in the effort. Just wants to stroll in and ride the talent from a previous coach to a ship. He talks a good game, then proves himself a hypocrite.

From player to player, sure. Class rankings tend to be a good approximate indicator of relative talent level between schools. I think USC's problem is more one of failure to develop that talent and assemble it into any sort of coherent team

Pretty much coaching. They're still recruiting pretty well.

yeah i wish him the best once he leaves Bama but I don't see it working out for him as an HC

Yeah, they target BPA with no regard to whether or not they fit their scheme. Doesn't help that they don't have a consistent scheme to build.

Interesting aside: I think Auburn's 2013 success was helped in part by Chizik's attempt to transition to a pro style offense in his final season. It was a disaster but the players were well suited for a power run type of attack.

Man I miss Jay Prosch.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kiffin just hunkers down and waits for Saban to retire and take over the program

I'm not exactly an insider to the high-level workings of the program, but i have to imagine there'd be opposition to that from a lot of people with power over the program

>not drinking already
lmao

>mfw i can watch football today without getting tense since Clemson already played

>Bama 44 point favorites against Kent State
i more or less know that feel

Hi, Jay Jacobs here! I'd like y'all to meet the newest head coach of the Auburn Tigers. Promise not to tell Gus he's been replaced?

>mfw saban decides to give his alma mater something to be happy about

Settling for an interem coach rather than going out and trying to hire elite coaches. Althougj, in their defense, their last two attempts to find a coach were absolute shit.

>tfw 3 more ranked teams on the schedule

It's going to be a long season...

Idk if anyone is really trying to have Kiffin in charge of a major program again. That said, it'd be funny if he goes to Auburn after Malzahn gets canned.

>be mizzou
>four more ranked teams on schedule

>tfw can't watch Wisconsin vs. MSU because its only on the Big Ten Network

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Haha the NRA ad is pants on head retarded. What gullible dumbfucks

the aac doesn't want them

Dae comfy af ready to watch top based Kirby Smart and the Dawgs? We'll more than likely lose this one today(swiss cheese o-line) but Dawgs will be a National Championship contender next yr and we finally have some character and swag about us with kirby in his visor and Eason rocking his banadana.

Wagner College you are in for one hell of a beating!

Why is gameday not at Wisconsin msu?

BC is trash though mite be close

SECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSEC

LET'S GO HAWKS

Yes but this is part of the master plan

Wisconsin is crazy overrated and it's gonna be a blowout.
Florida actually has a (small) chance against Tennessee

I just don't see us beating Clemson convincingly enough to get in this year.

>Not working a 9-12 shift and getting paid to watch College Gameday

Begst aupahtoonuhtee in maui laiuf

>not working from home 9-5 getting paid to watch gameday and football

>not working a 12 hour shift and getting paid to watch CFGD and several games until 7 PM

/cfb/ will never know the feeling of getting blackout drunk with your fraternity brothers on game days while you have hundreds of dime pieces all around you.

I should've never graduated

>working from home

Look, we all know what that means. You're fapping. All day. Getting nothing done. I'm not upset with you. I admire that you can do that, just be honest.

>working on Saturday morning
>as part of a shift

god damn it must suck to be a poorfag0

Give em hell based bulldoge bro.

Ole piss may lose the party today.

HARAMBE YAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Much more fun having a few neighbors over to the garage to drink and make everyone else in the subdivision uncomfortable with all the alcohol and cursing while their children play outside.

>frat
>buying friends
yah brah totally brah grab a couple brewskis brah lets partah brah get them line shades go to the club to get some manjawed chix bruhhh

No thanks

on one hand your greentext had a point but on the other you went full jelly afterwards

never go full jelly

>San Diego State has a bye
>They go unranked next week

Lmao that is literally the opposite of reality. I think MSU will win but the game will be entertaining. Florida vs Tennessee will be a blowout in Florida's favor.

>posting on a Cantonese paper folding blog
>trying to claim any type of superiority

Where my SJWs in Knoxville at?

Thats the thing

Frat bros think everyones jealoys but rhey dont realize everyone's laughing at them

Its kind of pathetic but ignorance is bliss i guess

>being a freelance cfb journalist

>not drinking to cfb

Piss easy university student job. Get 60 bucks to sit down shitposting and watching gameday hungover for 4 ours.

BASED FUCKING NORM

HELL YEA NIGGUH. IMMA FINNA DROP DAT FOO-BALL ON SCORE ON YO ASS. *dabs* SHIEEEEEEEET

>not drinking at work

cuck

College students drinking is not breaking news

>tenessee education

There's always gotta be one retard who doesn't grasp context

>a single athletic sport program played across a subset of US universities that takes in athletic youth makes an entire racial justice movement invalid when expressed on their campus

Powerful logic m8, more black people should thank the uni system for all they've done in outreach to end police murders and brutality

North and South Florida do suck tbqh only central florida and the beaches are nice

>our orange is better than yours

Come on Tenn lets be real for a minute. Your color isn't really orange, it's fucking yellow

How is Tennessee and Florida even considered a rivalry? Both states are incredibly far apart.

Yea the context is a college student is drinking early xDdd

Orlando is the best city

>inb4 mentioning New Jersey Jr

distance isnt a factor for rivalries

Crayola Macaroni & Cheese

I've been drinking to cfb since 2002. I've earned my future cirrhosis.

ole miss

I agree it's not really close.

>there are three SEC teams with Tiger mascots
>there are two SEC teams with Bulldog mascots

Wow so original. Truly the best conference.

Spurrier vs Fulmer in the 90s basically decided the SEC championship.

The kids playing today weren't even alive back then.

Wear that cirrhosis as a badge that signifies you are no fairweather fan

GOD DAMN WHY DO THEY START GAMEDAY SO FUCKING EARLY. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TALK ABOUT EXCEPT RETARDS AND KIDS WITH CANCER.

This is a fucking bummer.

Last time tenn won they had to cheat to win

this is an ugly fucking baby

Watching Lyon first half before the only funny moment. The picks.

Ughhh what does this have to do with football

>Dey cheated
Love this "argument"

You know, when I come to a football game, I want to discuss dead babies at 11AM in the Morning.

Yeah you're right

All rules are clearly defined and followed perfectly everytime. Never ever is a bad call made, thats just a tinfoil hat conspiracy!

You're an idiot. It's not even an argument.

HE HAS THE HEART OF A TIGER HE JUST WANTED TO BE PART OF THE TEAM IF HE ONLY HAD THE CHANCE TO PLAY BALL HE WAS A REAL CHAMPION WE HAVE HELMET STOCKERS WITH THEIR NAME ON IT HE'S OUR SPECIAL FRIEND JUST PART OF THE TEAM WE LOVE THIS KID WITHOUT HIM WOULD WOULDN'T BE WHO WE ARE TODAY HE'S A REAL CHAMPION HE'S TOUGHER THAN ANY OF THE GUYS ON THE TEAM HE'S MY BEST FRIEND WHAT A REAL CHAMPION JUST WOW.

ESPN setting up the moral victory to justify LSU and Auburn underachievement.

Even if they lose on the field, THEY'RE CHANGING LIVES

cfb isnt JUST football it is about COMMUNITY AND TOGETHERNESS UGH

A ref making a bad call ≠ dey cheated

i fucking hate florida

YOU DON'T GET THE SHOW

Espn trying so hard to motivate tenn

Even if i wasnt a uf fan i'd want tenn to lose to watch espn/media cry all week

Is he the worst """"""""""""""""""""personality"""""""""""""""""""" on ESPN

only because skip bayliss and stephen a smith are gone

Same my nigga, I've had to spend my entire youth watching my Vols get stomped, no longer.

11 years of hwll is what you get for that 15 yard bullshit penalty in 2004

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

>Stephen a
>gone
I wish. Literally just watched him rant about BLM for like 5 minutes as if it was sports earlier this week.
Sportscenter might as well just be an hour of CNN at this point

Why is college football infinitely better than NFL?

no thanks

>Wisconsin/Michigan State is on B1G Network

Makes me not want to watch it desu

That wsu guy

Does he have nothing better to do with his life

"Christian McCaffery is: _________"

IF I WANTED TO WATCH SHIT ABOUT RETARDED KIDS, I'D JUST READ THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

White

It's not the same person at every gameday. Alumni send it to each other each week

retarded

ESPN really blew an opportunity there. Should have had a montage of fans calling him "high motor," "student of the game," etc

sexy

Dusty Schrange is a great name for porn

He has a point. A lot of Power 5 conferences get by with absolute shit on the bottom tier of their conference. This is the dirty secret ESPN doesn't talk about. Every time they do a live power ranking of the conferences, one analyst breaks rank and mentions this before the other yes men quickly come to the rescue saying things like how the bottom of a Power 5 conference is still a better team than the top of the G5.

>the aac doesn't want them
Memphis doesn't want them. And no one listens to Tulane anyway. The AAC grabbed media market teams in 2013 just like everybody else, but they fucked up with a few of their picks. Memphis, Tulane, and Tulsa have never and will never have a sizeable fanbase in football. And thus no one will watch their games, which means no money for the AAC. If conferences would stop listening to naysayers who constantly go on about "muh TV market" and sports other than football, conference realignment wouldn't be such bullshit.

France, please.

a cool dude.

>m-muh feels

White people are not that common here you know...

new thread when?

The last hope for the white man.

Take the initiative

>Pensacola
>Destin

user I don't know which north florida you're talking about, but you have no clue.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

im scared though

New thread

Well, then get used to this thread.

Because college kids are still proving themselves and are hungry for success and the NCAA hasn't crippled the sport like the NFL has.

Marshall relies on building their team with non qualifiers which is a big no no in the aac. They also heavily rely on florida talent which is why they pushed for FIU and FAU to CUSA. For these reasons the aac doesn't want them. Because if the 2 Florida schools get taken and if they can't build by recruiting non qualifiers then marshall might not be a good program in the aac. I can't speak about USM but your points could be a reason for them not being picked up

I'd give rough hatesex to

an overrated cracker