This nigga play interdimensional chess against 10 supercomputers at the same time while the rest of the nfl playing tic...

This nigga play interdimensional chess against 10 supercomputers at the same time while the rest of the nfl playing tic tac toe in the sand.

Someone should do an edit of that meme with the jews controlling the people then aliens controlling the jews then lizards controlling the aliens with Belichek controlling the lizards

Patriots without a quarterback (not even Edelman, think putting the kicker/punter under center) vs the Browns, who wins?

Patriots with elite numbers. Bill laughes at your puny challenge for he eats football challenges and shits out champions

If he's so smart, why can't he win a Super Bowl without cheating? Why has he only managed to cheat his way to one in the last 11 years?

Cheating is part of being smart

>3-0 with 2nd and 3rd string QBs who have never started in the NFL before
>3-0 with 6 starters out including best 2 players
>3-0 with no first round pick

M A D
A
D

>still cant solve autism

meme

>can't win at Mile High

Is there a bigger cuck in the NFL?

Broncos fans remind me of the Jets when they were in the midst of going to two straight AFC championship games.

Kys faggot, Patriots have been elite for 15 seasons, Broncos were literally who until a few years ago.

Bill asked Goodell to suspend Brady. Notice how he never truly supported his QB. No other coach can even begin to think on that level.

>Take Rooney off corners
>Score 3 goals from corners in 1 half

This really makes you think.

Wk1: Cardinals beat themselves
Wk2: Favorable game at home against maybe the worst team in the league
Wk3: Texans go full 2010 Chargers

Did Belichick tell Mourinho to do this?

;^)

Kek. That would be pretty good

>dolphins
>worst team in the league
What a shit opinion.

t. underage b&

>soccer

>5 losing seasons since 83
>pats have 7 over same time

hell yes i am patsfag i am only know of TIM BRODY yes TIM BRODY

who is fluty?

hello yes i am PATRIOT fan and i am know nothing about football.

it's pretty true mate, the donkys had the same AFC the pats did, and failed considerably until 5-head showed up

>you now remember the 2005 AFC divisional round where Brady was cucked into his first playoff loss at Mile High by Jake fucking Plummer

> What is 'Cherry Picking' Alex?

So would you like me to make up 10 stats that show that every team in the league is better than the broncos?

You now realize you had to cherrypick 11 years back to make an argument

Just blow your brains out bruh

KEK based bill
how can the rest of the nfl even compete?

would cutting the sleeves off my hoodies make me look like a tool?

so, the exact same situation that happened with the patriots before brady arrived?

>you now remember the pats only lost because of refball

You may look like a tool, but you won't care as your mind is filled with an infinite knowledge and the secrets of the universe are revealed to you.

Just be sure to use these powers as a sports coach.

Is it Sunday? That's right, it isn't, so get the fuck off my Cred Forums you amerifats.

seriously, why does he cut off the sleeves to his hoodies?

it makes him look like a hobo

He's Bill Belichick. He doesn't have to explain shit.

He has to wear NFL shit
So he picked the ugliest thing he could so cameras wouldn't be on him nonstop plus fuck the NFL
So he made the hoodie

That is the actual story

Kys Nigel

GETS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

>y-y-y-you are j-j-j-j-just cherrypicking.
>l-l-l-looks at this years stats.

He's right tho, Patriots have gotten 4 Super Bowls, with 1 tandem in the last 15 years, Broncos didn't do shit in that time period.

Nigger.

>tfw Buncos fan since birth
>have disliked the Pats since at least the mid 2000s
>not exactly sure why
>realize its because they always fucking win
>Easily the greatest dynasty in all of football
>realize I need to stop being such a jealous fag
>respect their success

The true redpill lads. Most NFL teams (including my Buncos) have had cheating scandals. The Patriots just get the most hate cause they're so successful, and we all know what success breeds.
Think of it this way. If the Browns were involved in a cheating scandal, would anyone even care all that much outside maybe their division rivals? I doubt it.
Just admit it. If the Patriots weren't so successful, they wouldn't get nearly as much shit as they do. Regardless of whether or not you think Brady is a system babby, he will go down as one of the greatest QBs of all-time.
I would even put Brady in my top 5, if not top 3. And I'd say Belichek is probably the greatest head coach of all-time, regardless of his controversies.

tl;dr haters gonna hate

>People consider our near perfect season a class A insult

That's when you know your team is GOAT

that's when you know your team is responsible for one of the biggest chokes in sporting history and people like to make fun of you for it.

Still more wins than any other team in history in one season.

Stay mad

going 10-10 and winning the Superbowl is still more impressive than being 18-1 and losing the most important game.

Says the dork whose team did neither

why would i be mad about my least favorite team solidifying their eternal place in the hall of infamy?

considering nobody has won the Super Bowl with 10 losses and only the Patriots have ever choked hard enough to go 18-1 and lose the Super Bowl, that doesn't mean much.

still lost the one that mattered though.

better to have a shit team amirite

>The regular season doesn't matter
>Playoffs don't matter

Pats have never beaten the Cowboys in the playoffs either.

funny how you reverse this logic when pats fans talk about Manning. It's like all of a sudden the playoffs and Superbowl matter.

The only mention of Manning in this thread is your own post you dense motherfucker

Nobody's talking about him right now. Who are these boogeyman pats fans?

I swear every time I see you post it's always about the Patriots.

>that flag
>calling people fat

except the Broncos are actually a good franchise

no,you are making stuff up.
he said going 18-1 is worse than sucking balls and winning the superbowl.

>why can't i stop talking about the patriots

You're absolutely right. Does anyone remember when multiple teams were caught cheating at various times the same season as deflate-gate? Of course not, because no one gives a shit about the Falcons or the Vikings.

I feel so blessed to have been born in 96 and a pats fan. I got to witness my childhood sports hero Tom Brady win 4 championships and become the greatest player in NFL history. Truly spectacular lads.

That would be more impressive, as it would mean you made the playoffs with 6 wins.

He like to piss off Roger Goddell with subtle, barely inside the framework of the rules, trolling.

>I feel so blessed to have been born in 96

post boipucci

they don't always win, they always find a way into the playoffs. a lot of teams can do that.

>except Peyton Manning is a good franchise
Ftfy

broncos were last team to repeat without cheating. and they won an owl, without cheating

basically kill yourself. the pats have cheated, and nothing else. the broncos have legit won 3 superbowls. you basically have no choice but to end your own life.

The best is when he wore inside out sweaters during press conferences. I think they came up with a rule saying it can't be inside-out, just for him.

his ring with the Broncos wasn't because of him and the Broncos have another 2 of those...
Just out of curiosity,are you a patriots fan ?

Broncos got the same charge as the Patriots in 2010 but no one cares because they sucked. Hang yourself, you know Denver has high suicide rates? Join them.