How do you watch sports? Post your setup

How do you watch sports? Post your setup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-RBMGDozk
youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwAoesneY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does sex feel like?

I have no idea and I'm 27
HELP ME

i'm 52 and still a virgin

>germany
>white penis in white girl

nah, doesn't work that way.

>Tiffany Cappotelli
gunna remember that name for later

>meanwhile outside

I died a virgin in my previous incarnation. Still virgin here.

bosssÅ›

What am I looking at?

overrated. you really aren't missing much by fapping and orgasm-ing, it's all in your head how good it feels

the cuddling, THAT's what you're missing

modern hurt

take the condom off lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-RBMGDozk

not much difference anyway. only last about 5 seconds on a good day. tried some kegels but not sure how i know i've downe enough or not

like a 20 minute relief from worrying about going to work at the job you hate just so you can think about the next time you will get that 20 minute relief again

eternal virgin detected

they only show race-mixed couples in the media because that's their way of cultural programming
in reality their campaign doesn't work and most people still go with people of their race which is way there are so many ghettos here and in the West in general

Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwAoesneY
explain yourselves right now germany. NOW

what is this madness? seriously wtf, who's who and why are people just shouting instead of trying to help tem

those CDU voters in the car will vote SPD the next time to REALLY show their anger

Because if you are a white man you would be arrested or accused of racism.

here:

What is this fake shit?

I've actually never worn a condom, can't fuck with it on, honestly would unironically rather masturbate than fuck with a condom on

projecting permavirgin detected. how good sex feels is arbitrary so there's really no difference between masturbating and sex in that sense, it's all about the fact you're doing it with someone intimately

or i see, it's actually not in Germany at all. it's a conflict between Kurds and Turks in Switzerland.

Nice propagandha there lads.

>Kurds and Turks
Oh ok-
>Switzerland
hmmmm

Blame Erdogan. He's been spreading propaganda through mosques.

>Cred Forums - Sports

what the fuck? I mean come on

Well this thread has really gone in a completely expected direction

>USA
>white

t. Muhammad

yeah, this isnt germany

>Post about sex on a sports board
>it still becomes about race in less then 20 posts

Bravo

Didn't know there are hardcore pics of her.

what do you expect when the white race is dying because of niggers like you

Nothing wrong with the white race, you're just a loser m8, that's why your life's shit

>projecting this hard

>unironically posting about the future of the white race on the sports section of an anime image board
Take a good hard look at yourselves

t. Clarence Seedorf

That's because she teases on onstage am and tumblr but you gotta (((donate))) to her patreon to get the good pics.

there is no way this is in germany

t. Ping Ling

it's Switzerland apparently

You could've prevented this Hans

t. Jamal Blackman

Yes, I know her mostly from her >fit pics. Can't post them because I'm in mobile right now.

t. Berislav Kovasevic