SEA:Seahawks list Thomas Rawls (shin) as doubtful
NO:Willie Snead misses second straight practice
NE:Update: Brissett (thumb) won't need surgery
NE:Pats think Garoppolo could return in Week 4
SEA:Carroll: Rawls (shin) is a game-time decision
MIN:Adrian Peterson placed on injured reserve
NYG:Update: Rashad Jennings listed questionable

Other urls found in this thread:

wtxl.com/news/tallahassee-police-arrest-man-for-pouring-semen-on-woman/article_6cb54f64-8026-11e6-99b0-a365d5551991.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbS5ODe1bU
profootballfocus.com/pro-why-seattles-offensive-line-is-now-an-unavoidable-problem/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vikings

Belayyyyyyyne Dabbert gonna beat xeattle

Just in case anyone forgets...

It's WENTZSYLVANIA, not Roethsylvania.

No, it's Pennsylvania

William Penn isn't a QB anymore.

>people thought I really got injured
>people don't think I have crime to fight in the night
>people think I have time for football since the change

as long as those crimes involve kids and his weapon is a switch

y those niggas kissin? they on tha DL?

which one of the early games should i watch tomorrow

what team do you support?

49ers

Vikings - Panthers or Broncos - Bengals are the objectively best choices

watch detroit-green bay for guaranteed pro packers refball

Can anyone tell me what setting the edge in a running play means?

it means the defender gets to the sideline before the runner, forcing them back into the field towards more tacklers

stop the running back from running outside of the tackles

I would guess blocking the guy on the far left or right side of the line to allow the rb to either run the through and inside or outside gap.

You send Riley Cooper out to call everyone a nigger.

Chargers

So the Vikings traded their conditioning coach that blows up back/chests for one that blows up legs/hips.

Austin Sefarian Jenkins got called in on a dui the other day. He had one in college too. Bucs are likely to just clean their hands of him.

>get drafted
>chance to make millions every year as long as you don't smoke weed/beat up your girlfriend/kill someone/drink and drive
>smoke weed/beat up your girlfriend/kill someone/drink and drive
I will never ever understand this

Did we already have a "what did he mean by this" for RGIII's twitter post?

Chances of the Buncos repeating this year?

You boys ready for the dream to die? Bradford already got hurt week 1.

>Chicago vs Dallas is the Sunday night game

Who actually thought this was a good idea

Is Aaron Rodgers still elite?

His curse remains

no, not if you look at his last 10 games. hes average

OP image makes no sense. Since 2012, the Cardinals are 4-4 against the Rams. And lost to them last year too.

>Bucs are likely to just clean their hands of him.

no shit retard, he already got the boot

>cherry picking years to make the seahawks seem decent against based Fisher

Last 5 games:
>Seawahks 1-4 against based Fisher
>Cardinals 4-1 against based Fisher

nice try you pacific northwest faggot

Who would you rather have as your starting QB, Trevor Siemian or Brock Osweiler?

Brock Siemian

Siemian. Osweiler is Scott Mitchell 2.0

>i would guess

why would you answer when you have no fucking idea?

Thanks
Is he still in the league?

Both are defense babbies so....

Siemian Toast Crunch

Last five meetings isn't cherry-picking? If anything it should be Russell calling the 9ers since they're 2-0 against the Rams in their last two meetings and blew them out. Cardinals are 1-1.

Are you retarded?

Why are you bringing up all time stats, as though the cardinals of the fucking 70's are in any capacity related to the Cardinals of right fucking now?

Why are you pretending that Arians getting hired as the Cardinals head coach, along with the subsequent radical shift in personnel and staff, isn't fucking significant?

>the 49ers, since they're 2-0 against the Rams in their last two meetings
2-0 with two completely disparate sets of staff and strategy. To do that, you'd have to reach out to two completely different sets of coaches, one of which has a sample size the size of 2 for HCing for the 49ers against the Rams, and one with a sample size of fucking ONE.

If I have to spend another goddamn minute explaining to you why a single staff consistently, and recently, beating the Rams is of more weight then fucking Jim Tomsula and Chip Kelly beating the Rams a total of TWO TIMES with TWO ENTIRELY FUCKING DIFFERENT SETS OF STAFF AND PERSONNEL then you are a fucking retard.

Last 5 games is a better measuring stick than fucking 4 years ago. Barring major turnover, the rosters will look mostly the same in a 5-game sample size, especially when two of those games are played each year (division opponents). It's not cherry-picking, it just makes sense.

In 2012, Cards were one of the worst teams in the NFL with Kevin fucking Kolb the season starter at QB. The niners were actually good, and Russell Wilson was a rookie. To use 2012 as a measuring stick is retarded because all the teams look completely different now (except the Rams, forever 7-9 lel).

/MoBo/

Should I drop Bortles and pick up Rivers?

>picking up philip niggers
>ever

is diggs playing tomorrow m8s

This is a top 10 quarterback.

Is it ok for me to support the New England Patriots because they're literally my local team?

>white
>Christian
>white wife
>southern boy
>white kids

Nothing nigger about him cuck

How is it cherry picking when the picture is from 2012?

7/10 made me chuckle

>Former NFL player Joe Horn has never hidden his animosity toward NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, and now Horn is drawing an interesting parallel between Goodell and an infamous authoritarian leader.

>“Roger Goodell is like the Vladimir f–kin Putin of the NFL,” Horn told SI.com. “You quote me on that shit. Roger Goodell is the Vladimir Putin of the NFL when it comes to players. Putin punks every country when he gets ready to. And there’s no rules when it comes to Putin, and Goodell is the same f–kin way when it comes to players. He sets all the standards.”

>Asked whether Goodell would kill Horn — as Putin has reportedly had critics killed — Horn admitted that Goodell might not be quite that bad. But he’s pretty bad, in Horn’s view.

>“If they read that quote, they would know that he’s not having people killed and none of the players killed,” Horn said. “But as far as dictatorship, as far as making moves to do what he wants, that’s what Putin does.”

wtf i hate jewdell now

Check all that may apply:

>neglected
>beaten
>beaten
>absent parent(s)
>mental disability/illness
>role models with similar behavioral patterns

Any good bets for tomorrow?

All I got is:

>BUF - ARI
Arizona wins more than 3 points.

>TB - RAMS
Less than 42 points

You liked him before?

>being this new

Could Jake Delhomme been MVP under Billy B?

Is anyone else bothered by the fact he just threw his waterbottle on the ground?

Anyone would be under than god tier system

he would have still been playing at the same time as peyton, so no
brady had to have two of the greatest NFL seasons in history to win his 2, and brees couldn't get any simply because peyton was the default guy to give it to

>implying Putin is as bad as Goodell

Putin is a saint that marches to the beat of his own drum and gives absolutely no fucks while Goodell is a hand of the Jews, the UN, and NATO.

Seahawks revealed their new helmets for 2017 today

>Deshaun Watson is tanking this season drop his draft stock
>Billy B drafted Brissett to get his team ready for the spread offense
>Jimmy G gets traded in offseason
>Pats draft DW4 next year
>Brady retires in 3 years
>DW4 and the Patriots dominate for the next 15 years with a new hybrid spread offense

It's happening

is cornerback the hardest position to play in football?
keep in mind i'm a horse

Is it possible for there to be negative chances?

I don't think it's the hardest, but it's one of the undesirable positions. The reason why there's a shortage of quality CB's the WR talent pool is much deeper. Then WR attracts the best athletes that would have been CB's.

Why would a kid growing up want to be the guy who is potentially blamed, when he could be the superstar wr playmaker. Then it doesn't help that the rules are biased to favor the WR.

It's offensive line and defensive line because you're taking most of the head trauma.

That picture is all wrong. Wilson is 4-5 against the Rams

Plus golden Tate's cock would be in his wife's mouth And Russell Wilson would be holding future's baby (his wife's son)

Depends on hardest. Probably pass rushing de would be the hardest to find. There's not a lot of 6'4 260 human beings who can run 4.5's on the planet.
Hardest to play would qb. Physically and mentally

Not sure why this new raidnigger is hating on the seahawks

It's not so much hard as it is stressful. Like a hockey goalie, you have to be somewhat of a loon to want to play that position.

>Packers S Morgan Burnett (groin) and LB Clay Matthews (ankle/hamstring) have been ruled out for Sunday vs Detroit.

>bb drafts dw4
will p12 finally become a pats fan?

its cause they suck user

The Lions are missing Ziggy and ameer and maybe van noy and Warfrd and levy

Raiders lol. Only team to have a worst coach than fisher.

>n-n-next year guys we had a lot of growth
>5 years later

wtxl.com/news/tallahassee-police-arrest-man-for-pouring-semen-on-woman/article_6cb54f64-8026-11e6-99b0-a365d5551991.html

How do we fix this state?

Move Old Bay down there

>you now remember just a few short years ago when the Bucs and Jags started the season 0-8
>Bucs would've fared even worse if the Dolphins hadn't turned into a dumpster fire with the Incognito shit

Any QB could be in his system

>that faggot was on the Bucs helm for years
>mfw everytime

You don't. You just move away.

Fuck Florida.

>my face the next time a hurricane fucks up my hometown

Well, first of all you move the Jags to L O N D O N

>born too late to explore the earth
>born too soon to explore the galaxy
>born just in time to witness the Belichick and Brady era

Odds of Jets winning tomorrow? Jets are the better team on paper but Arrowhead is a nasty place to play and Chiefs have a better coach

Are you stupid or just a raider fan? This is fantasy bias shouldn't matter if you're not a pleb

7 pro bowls
6 time all pro
5 time first team all pro

Is Patrick Willis an hall of famer?

lets be honest, its just the Belicheck era.
Brady is system babby, and Belicheck makes ANY QB look good.

Someones been watching too much dublindare

>not born, raised, and living in the boston area during this era
baka desu senpai

well never explore the galaxy, Shillary and sharia law will make sure of it.

Besides as the biggest Pat hater alive.... It's the Belichick era and that's it. Brady needs BB more than BB needs him.

Would have helped to win that super bowl. I think he could still make it since he was pretty much the consensus best player at his position most of the time he was playing, but the hall always puts way too much emphasis on having a long career so I think it will really hurt him that he retired so early (similar to Megatron and Lynch).

>le just throw it deep mane

Yes. Cred Forums could be elite under belicheck

Way better than their current logo, which is easily the worst in the league

Runningback and linebacker are worse

Without Brady, Belichick has a losing head coaching record and made the play offs once in 7 years.

He's going to be inducted by the senior committee, if anything
Johnson is a guaranteed hall of famer. He's just like Barry sanders in that he was the best in his position for years with no comparison and retired early.

>Elway on Osweiler: "A lot of times those deals you don't make are the best ones"

DUIs aren't even bad, I'm tired of this shit being blown out of proportion

Could he be getting into the hall of fame ? He already has as many pick sixes as Primetime, with four more he would hold the record

does anybody in the NFL have worse luck than Sam Bradford?

This is some David Carr/Tim Couch tier shit.

Without Brady Belichick makes the playoffs each year with Bledsoe, and maybe wins one Owl

Why? He's going to win the Owl this year

BB missed the playoffs with Brady in 2002
As patriots head coach without Brady he has a 14-5 and soon to 15-5 record. soooooooo try again.

not a chance

does the bengals stand a chance vs the broncos?

The cop was going to let him go with a warning but he started getting chatty and inching closer with his booze breath. Really dumbass behavior when you're on probation.

>BB missed the playoffs with Brady in 2002
With Brady - makes the playoffs 13 times in 14 seasons

Without Brady - makes the playoffs 1 time in 7 seasons

>As patriots head coach without Brady he has a 14-5 and soon to 15-5 record. soooooooo try again.
It's actually 18-18. So why don't you try again.

>As patriots head coach without Brady he has a 14-5 and soon to 15-5 record

19-18, but who's counting

Tripfags deserve to be gassed

Not if their OL plays like they did vs Jets

>Delhomme stills hold record for longest TD pass in SB history

Will that 85 yarder ever be broken?

I don't think an andy reid team has ever won a game because andy reid outcoached someone.

They're just as important to the success the Patriots have had since 2001. Belichick was already a really good coach before NE but never had the accolades besides the two rings with NYG as a defense coordinator, along with his fucking game plan against the Bills being in the HoF. Brady was fighting for no.1 spot before being on the Pats and leading comebacks in college. He trained himself to become a premier QB. Without Brady, Belichick and the Pats wouldn't of had as many Owl wins/visits. Without Belichick, Brady would maybe have one ring, possibly two late into his career, hell he'd probably be Rivers-tier.

>muh system
Belichick's system is no fucking position matters more than another, every position matters. The win over the Texans just further proved that in case anyone had doubts (their 2013 injury-plagued season solidified that statement). Exploiting the new rules the NFL has employed with touch backs, he's having his very skilled kicker and punter hit that bitch inside the 20yd along with Special Teams doing what they need to do to push the opposing team back. Fucking punters used to be overlooked, but not by Belichick.

>muh Cassel season
Yeah, 11-5 with the team that had gone 18 straight wins AND still missed the playoffs. Again, Belichick is great, but with Brady that team would have easily won more AND have returned to the Super Bowl.

>muh Wop/Brisket
Again, it's "no position outweighs another", they win as a team, and it's why they're 3-0. Wop is clearly going to play better than Brisket because he has experience and knows the playbook better, but they've had average stats compared to a usual Brady-led offense.

You admitted you're a hater, Bulge-kun, so why even say anything besides "CHEATRIOTS CHEATRIOTS DURR" because it's just as biased as anything else you say against the Pats.

Brady is just a great QB in an Elite System stfu

>reiterating what I said

did you even fucking read? I didn't say he wasn't part of a great thing with Belichick, aka what people call "the system", which I also addressed in my so-called "damage control". Fucking autist.

Brady makes the system elite stfu

their line is going to get him killed and Shaun "over the" Hill is not going to lead them anywhere. Even if he survives, play action with Mckinnon/Asiata in the backfield is not going to strike fear in defenses.

pats fan here, if you aren't going to engage in meaningful discussion then you aren't helping, stop being one of "them"

Bantz
But Elway? Really? Elway? It's as if he forgot the times he got BTFO by better teams and that he needed some help (salary cap cheating) to win his rings. That and Semen has 1 TD and 3 INTS at HOME, not away, at home. He's fucked when they leave meme height city.

>meaningful discussion
>discussing Brady v. System AGAIN

Hi, newfriend

If the bucs can beat the rams, this season will be a success no matter what

There is no debate. The past three weeks have proven Brady is indeed a product of the system that Belicheck has designed.

Why?

Because we've played them five seasons in a row now and lost every time even tho theyre shitty shit. Last time we beat them was 2010.

"a fucking leaf" just as good a statement as yours

A FUCKING LEAF

I want to believe they can win in a defensive slugfest but I just don't see it

"System babby" is just this boards version of "cuck"

It doesn't even mean anything anymore

It's Pennsylvania. No one is a winner.

Being itt makes us all winners.

>watching marshawn lynch on bear grylls
>tfw will never watch him on the football field

feels bad man

>implying it ever had meaning

it's banter senpai you just ignore that shit

Funny how Brady is both

2008 11-5 no brady
this season 3-0

did you miss the part where I said Pats coach right?

how about you provide a source faggot.

Don't be such a cuck

nigga you dumb as fuck

It's a valid argument considering now we've seen two different time where the Pats haven't had Brady and continued to win.

I know Bradyfags can't comprehend that but that's your problem not everyone else's d

>provide a source for how many games this one particular franchise won in those specific years
Literally takes 5 seconds in google, you're so retarded it hurts.

ohh ohoh I get it now. Bradyfags gonna cherrypick the year he was drafted and didn't start till Bledsoe got hurt to try and have an argument.

FUCKING PATHETIC AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>l-l-look fags BB didn't have Brady in 2000 the year Brady got drafted see y-y-you fags are wrong.
>w-w-w-w-we'll use hindsight to win to try and debate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Patsfag
>provide source fegit
>doesn't know coaches history

casual af like every Patsfag bandwagoner here

Stop embarrassing yourself.

holy shit dude the fuck
belichick's record without brady is literally 19-18, what the fuck is wrong with you lel

>Bradyfags gonna cherrypick the games where Belichick coached the Patriots without Brady to make a point about how good were the Patriots without Brady
Yes, that's exactly what we are going to do.

Retard.

Is this board gay for Tom Brady or what?

Whats he saying

Bill was a Pats coach, and he went 5-11 that season. You stated "As patriots head coach without Brady he has a 14-5 and soon to 15-5 record"

Bill coached the Pats in 2000. Why is your tard wrangler letting you use the computer unsupervised?

>s-s-s-see we proved you wrong

PATHETIC LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

is this damage control or a legitimate mental breakdown? i can't even tell anymore

So you literally admitted that you have no argument and that you'll cherrypick?

good to know.

BTFO
T
F
O

Except you avoided me Bulge-kun comfirmed ABSOLUTELY BITCHMADE BTFO

>there are people that are this autistic

this has actually been one of his more successful arguments

Aren't you the one cherrypicking since you are ignoring the 2000 season? You are embarrassingly stupid.

>inb4 i was only pretending to be retarded

you literally used the whole 11-5 with Cassel after going 16-0 the year before meme. You literally think that with Brady there would've been no drop off so I simply disregarded your post and put it in the trash senpai.

>winning a playoff game with Cleveland

still makes me think

>yfw he won it against the patriots

Wasn't tom coughlin and BB on the same staff as Parcells when the Gnats where winning Superbowls in the 80s?

>you literally think that with Brady there would've been no drop off

Except I said the team would've won more and gone back to the Owl. Not that they would have gone undefeated again or would have won the Owl, now that's there being no drop off. God you are fucking autistic.

>no drop off

I dropped off a load in your mum's mouth last night m8

Sweden now part of New England. Welcome to family Swedebro.

Who saw this coming?!?!?

I am streaming the bengals D this week I had the giants but switched to benga did i fuck up?

how deep does it go?

Oh yeah thanks to that unpatriotic faggot Kaepernigger, just watch a bunch of nigger Michigan players do the black power sign during the national anthem......

No fuck Donald Trump and I don't fall for the "he's literally Hitler" memes, but you know what? fuck it, I hope he does become the next Hitler I can't wait to see all these unAmerican faggots get put in the ovens.

>chargers release Andre Williams

Wew
Didn't even play

>getting this upset over the national anthem

Americans are so easy to manipulate. It's like child's play.

you are so shocking. we are all shocked.

Can someone please explain to me how this guy isn't the main NFL video producer yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbS5ODe1bU

why are pats fans so fucking annoying?

No the Bengals D is much better than the Giants D

Especially since the Bengals get to be Semen's first road game and i think they'll take advantage of that while the Giants have to play the Redskins who have a better offense than the Broncos

Go get deported Juan martinez.

OMG really?

It's not really. Good teams win because they are good, not because they have one good player. All the QB's we consider great have played on great teams that still would have been pretty successful without them.

Because all fan bases are filled with assholes by default.The Pats just currently have the most vocal, irritating ones because of their success.

>Ditka to Kaepernick: Get the hell out if you don't like America
tybd

Don't know why I wasted an hour drawing this, but oh well here you go.

In my personal, somewhat biased opinion, I think that Pats fans are pretty based for being the best team in the league for such a long time now. We tend not to go out of our way to piss other fanbases off, and our team mentality is to win, and not rub it in other people's faces. Imagine if a team like the seahawks or the panthers had the level of dominance we've been at for the past 15 years. There's no way they'd be this quiet, knowing fully well that their team is just better in every aspect of the game.

TL DR: It could have been a lot worse if a different team was as successful as us.

>We tend not to go out of our way to piss other fanbases off

>and not rub it in other people's faces

every single day for a whole year

>Bostonians

that's fair

this is one guy doing it, I don't even have this webm on my computer

What I've learned is there are two types of Pats fans.

1.fans of the team as a whole. For the most part they're alright, not "too" obnoxious and are open to some form of criticism of the things the team may or may not have done (spygate/deflategate)

then you have

2. Tom Brady cock suckers. Insufferable, obnoxious, literally think that Tom can do no wrong. Literally can't handle any form of criticism ever. unironically believe Brady is the sole reason the Pats are good.

How do you guys like my picks for this week? Currently 24-7 and in 1st place in my pick em pool.

Brady isn't the sole reason the Pats have been good, but he is the reason they became good. Belichick was close to losing his job when Brady joined up. Belichick probably would've needed a few years to get what he wanted on the team without Brady, which would've ended with him getting fired first.

That is why I like to call the Patriots an "Accidental Dynasty". Pretty much everything lined up just right for them to become what they are. Belichick and the Jets fell out, Bledsoe got injured, they drafted Brady in the first place, etc. If even one of these things wouldn't have happened it is debatable if they would've gone on to be what they are today.

Then of course you have all the cheating and stuff on the side.

Kinda scummy desu

accurate. I won't deny that I ride Brady's dick, but he is just that good. That being said he certainly benefits from having Bill Belichick as a head coach and the two of them form a nice symbiotic relationship.

Pick sixes are not much of a metric for how good a CB is

People that fall into camp 2 are just morons to begin with.

The generational issue doesn't help either. There is a whole portion of the fan base that has only ever seen the Patriots be successful. It's easy for those cunts to act smug because they've never known what it's like for their starting QB to be Hugh Millen. Some of us grew up in the darkness, and know that eventually we will return to it.

>Cred Forums edition

Is snead playing tomorrow?

all the stanfard picks. would change 1 at random just cuz

looks like cuckmeholdme is going all out

Dead thread

Rodgers sucks. Packers suck and will lose to the Lions.

>Packers suck
>Florida sucks

Must suck to be Sneak

Duh?

How bout them damn ass Cowboys y'all WOOOO

why do you hate yourself so much?

>ass Cowboys

>less than 24 hours until the massacre

>yfw Aaron Rodgers throws a pick-6 to lose the game tomorrow

Do you seriously think that franchise is going anywhere this year?

>tfw there is a good chance the seahawks could lose to the 49ers

These are abstract feelings.

Lol fuckn Hank outta nowhere

GO IGGLES

I've probably already asked this before but can't remember

Is Edlman actually jew or is that just a meme?

>the best team in the league

Never fucking say that unless you win the Owl.

NEVER.

Cheating fucks.

Because I'm awful and don't deserve anything, especially happiness.

edlemen is actually jew, yes

says literally who

Reminder that when Brady comes back he's going to rape the nfl

the hawks suck now

>Aaron "I threw a pick-6 once, just to see what it's like" Rodgers throwing a pick-6

probably want to pick a more reasonable delusion

although it would better set up the 2014 patriots-esque delusion I have

captcha:boston

We can dream Lionsbro, but in reality it's probably going to be a close game with the Packers on top, Lacy will probably rum all over the defense

>us12s in september
>not sucking

but they don't suck as much as when the naners go to centurylink though. rasslel's ankle is probably nano-bubbled back to full health by now

I had a dream last week that Mariota was driving down the field in the 4th

I'm hoping I get another dream again tonight desu

goddamn i love being a bucs fan

>lacy
CMON LIONS BRO? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE FOR RIGHT NOW OTHER THAN WATCHING THE LIONS BEAT THE PACKERS.
Make. Your dreams. Come true. #believe

I'm Still So mad about that game it seems like every year the Lions get fucked by bad calls

I was in b dubs for last year, best moment in life dude, it was like the superb owl, everyone was going nuts

describe your team in 3 words and have somebody else guess your team
>injured
>underdog
>this year superbowl champions

stafford is going to light those non-existent niggas up and there is nothing they can do to stop it.
Humiliate the packers, stop at nothing.

>tfw Wentz is great but disrupts the ideal rebuild scenario

We're going to be stuck with a shit secondary and shaky offensive line for several mediocre years, aren't we?

Steelers

still less boy-faced than frattford

hey man, you got some good picks for goatfard.
Who knows what happens next year.

at least we can't possibly lose this week

What do you think of your receivers?

Guys, I'm getting married.

Fuck that. So we'll draft a little later in each round than anticipated...I'd rather have a QB that elevates the play of those around him that you project to have for 10+ years.

>steelers
>underdog
pick one, you can't be the underdog after winning the superbowl and still retaining most of your value

>tfw Edelman plays QB and he gets hurt too

dolphins have fanbase?
I guess rooting for absolute mediocrity is ok

That's what we thought senpai

Then Brady comes back after anyway

Give me 1 (ONE) reason the patriots don't go 19-0

>gronk plays QB
>pass rushers won't be able to knock him down

Edel will never play another snap in the league after next sunday.
You heard it here first.

Stop, this timeline can only get so dank.

>get the Browns at home
>then get the Bengals in primetime

Dolphins confirmed for 2-2

You haven't watched a Packers game this year have you?

They might learn to catch the ball, who knows.

The HC is a good fit for second year players and rookies because he's also a rookie.

Lolnoqbs
Theyll go 18-1 again and you will like it

>getting married

with what ring

Because this is the NFL, I actually am starting to enjoy seeing you adult cartoon posters get all hyped for shit that will inevitably fail.
>being a weeb
that's what you get for eating fast food and living in mom basement.

they will choke game 7and 9 and we'll all shitpost super hard during that short timeframe

this is a fact so cap this post

(You)

Garop'll be back next week and we'll finish Brady's absence 4-0

>mfw I have both

Do you play in an 8 man league or something?

>Brady comes back
>old age catches up
>plays like shit.

how will people react?

>All that holding

>no QBs
>literally have 4 QBs better than 20 starters in the NFL

LELMBO

shut up dumb erin

>all that holding

stop it
you are indicating that he successfully triggered you

I'm okay with this.

Peterson had a lot of success in KC being incredibly player friendly. He's young, a creative play caller, energetic, was a player, and is the epitome of student of the game. He's regarded by numerous elite QBs as a great teacher of the position.

kek. My great aunt's. Only good thing to ever come from that woman.

>Tfw image is already outdated

>Edelman is better than 20 starting quarterbacks in the NFL right now
As a Pats fan, this oughta be good. Please name them.

I have, but we all know the Lions are experts at blowing an opportunity

peyton showed more signs at the end but lets not forget the old guy threw like 4700 yards and 40 TDS in 14
at that age shit can go sour pretty fast

I-Im not dumb...
I had a premonition. 100% accurate

They made a new one.

Peyton also had a neck held up with duct tape. He said that he sometimes had no feeling in his fingers when throwing the ball. That's not just old age.

Packers might only win due to obscene amounts of refball as per the norm.

Just like last year
>0:00 on the clock

Brady is not going out like Peyton did. He doesn't have nearly the injury risk Peyton had, nor is he as prone to stupid errors (although he does make at least one WTF throw a game.) In the end it's up to the OL to protect Brady, and as a unit they're not exactly awe-inspiring, let alone competent most of the time.

>That's not just old age

when your 38+ and have 300lbs men ramming into the decline is almost inevitable
I know you love Brady and all but father time will always stand undefeated

Exactly.

>brady comes back
>goes 60/60 1000yd 10TD on the browns
>goodell bunkers down for the storm

Flacco
Kessler or whoever the browns qb is
Fitzpatrick
Tannehill
Taylor
Osweiler
Bortles
Mariota
Siemian
Smith
Cousins
Wentz
Hoyer
Bradford
Rodgers
Ryan
Newton
Winston
Gabbert
Keenum

why must the packers cheat to win?

Brees goes out like Peyton. Calling it now.

Chargers

It was refball but the Lions should have played better defense.

Lads I am from the future:

>AFC
1. Denver
2. New England
3. Pittsburgh
4. Indianapolis
5. Cincinatti
6. New York

>NFC
1. Arizona
2. Carolina
3. Minnesota
4. New York
5. Detroit
6. Green Bay

>Wildcard
IND def CIN
PIT def NYJ
NYG def DET
MIN def GB

>Divisional
NE def IND
PIT def DEN
NYG def CAR
ARI def MIN

>Conference
PIT def NE
NYG def ARI

>Super Bowl
NYG def PIT

I'm not saying he's going to be elite until he's 45 but hitting a wall like Peyton is extremely unlikely.

>and as a unit they're not exactly awe-inspiring, let alone competent most of the time
They do seem much improved this season though. I'd be over the moon about that line but it's still too early to tell if Miami and Houston's D-lines are still elite.

>PIT def NE

Lol

Uncle Tomlin gets BTFO all the time by the Pats

Quick, name all the QBs that Wentz is currently undeniably better than.

RG3, Hoyer, Alex Smith

>PIT def NE

just terrible.

But GB old age got Montana, Favre, Elway, Marino, Warner and Moon. It gets everyone, I didn't mention Manning because, well he had the neck surgeries and couldn't even grip the damn ball anymore. Sure Brady drinks grass vegan smoothies and is healthy but old age always wins.

Bortles
Keenum
Cousins
Hover
Osweiler

>qbs to play well till 40
>Brett Favre
>Warren Moon
>sorta hasselbeck kinda

>qbs to not make it and/or play well at 40
>pretty much every other good/great and goat

I have no idea when it will come but odds are that the wall will come sooner than latter

Drew Brees?

injuries got Elway and Warner, Moon was a choking nigger so hes irrelevant.

>Lads I am from the future
not this universe's future

>Patriots ever winning Super Bowls with Bledsoe
I love the guy, I really do, but he was a poor man's Brett Favre and didn't have Brett's mojo to make up for it. Definition of a chucker

perfect example

>No cutler

Heh

>Packers
>playoffs

LITERALLY fucking retarded

Are you and p12 gonna move to cincy and raise bungles babbies?

>tfw you will never play backyard football,baseball or basketball again

The Jags should fire Gus and hire Les Miles. Prove me wrong.

>brady winning another ring
>mfw bb still a boi

because aoko a shit

If you were kaepernick and someone broke into your house during the playoffs and stole all your shoes, what is the first thing you would do if you wanted to get them back?

do not bully

why would they move to cincy?

ELIte will send Bradley back to his cuckshed.

I would bitch about it on twitter because the kkkops would kill me if i called them

and your reaction when the exact opposite happens in the Super Bowl?

if we lose tomorrow then we're going to be 1-4 going into our bye and then it's time to start talking about the draft in October yet again. Please just let me feel some happiness for the first time in 14 years.

Cousins, Dak, Bradford, Cutler, Hoyer, Gabbert, Keenum, Goff, RG3 and company, Osweiler, Smeth, and Siemian.

I have to give up p12 booty for good now. Plus, work is sending me to a function in Dallas and I get to meet Emmitt Smith instead.
I always figured Moon's troubles was more terrible playoff coaching and then age hindering him towards the end of long seasons. Look at who they lost to in the playoffs before he was 36:

Elway and Reeves 2x
Kelly and Levy and that Bills defense 2
Chuck Knoll defense

Moon is only known as choker because of that fucking classic game against Buffalo in 92, which he was hurt for half the season. At 36, you can't pretend a guy is going to be his absolute best.

Perhaps what we learn from him is to not get QBs that are inches from turning 30 and develop young guys so you can win in their prime.

>trannies
>wished not to be bullied

Is he carrying a laptop?

someone made these last season, I'll repost 'em for the Pats fans out there

Because they have an away game against miami

Does Andrew Luck single handedly get Indy a W tomorrow?

>49ers
>playoffs

Nice one

They and the Browns are both going 0-16.

tried making one myself, not nearly as good

>you're not supposed to draft for need, they said
profootballfocus.com/pro-why-seattles-offensive-line-is-now-an-unavoidable-problem/

>They actually fell for the "best player on the board" meme
w e w
e
w

hey guys remember that time the browns had belichick?

he probably wished he was still on the Giants during his whole tenure in Leaveland

Loins/Puckers

or

Broncucks/Benglels?

I picked the same except Oak over Tenn

That's a ballsy thief because clearly he'll be home during the playoffs.

here's mine

Pats > Texans (already won this one)

Pants > Vikings
Bengals > Broncos
Dolphins > Browns
Ravens > Jaguars
Cards > Williams
Raiders > Midgets
Pack > Loins
Gints > Skins
Russlels > Gabbys
Bucs > >the city of Los Angeles
Dead Batteries > Clots
Iggles > Yinzers
Burrs > Cowpies
Matty Melts > Aints

Pats, of course

>brady's first game back against the browns
>loses
oh the memes this will spawn.

I will never understand why the Browns changed uniforms. I always thought they had the best home unis, especially during fall. For some reason those pumpkin helmets with brown jerseys during October/November got my dick hard. Now they went to some fire orange garbage, pretty much a meme tier uni like the Broncos or Seahawks.

One guy gives a great argument and we respond with one sentence with a meme posts, at least put up a fight in here if you won't on the field.

I think it's kind of appropriate, since the New Browns were basically wearing the Old Browns' skin. Now they have a shitty new uniform to match the shitty new team.

When Antonio Brown's career is done, where will he stand among the greatest wide receivers of all time?

>Myles Garrett ded
>yfw a RB goes #1 overall

>matthews and burnett out
>shields still out
>guion and jones doubtful

And fucking retards STILL think the Packers won't lose tomorrow.

You know I actually got into a fight with a Browns fan over the uniform change when it happened. IIRC, he said something like
>"The new uniforms symbolize a new beginning"
I then counter-argued that the Browns are still garbage so that argument means nothing. Now the Browns have absolutely nothing going for them. At least before they had that whole "classic" look about them, what with the simple uniforms and blank helmet.

Really though, why the hell do teams go down with uniforms? I don't get the point of "new for the sake of new" shit. The Broncos orange crush unis are absolutely beautiful, then they switch to the shitty intense colors they use now with the generic angry animal logo. I wonder if there is some sort of study that shows that bright, intense colors sell more than just plain ones. I don't see any other reason to go down from a good jersey to a bad one. Or who knows maybe I'm just over complicating this and it really just comes down to Farmer thought the new ones looked better, in which case that just means he has no taste in addition to no judgement.

Why are people so retarded?

The Colts are not that good and the Chargers are not that bad. If anything it should be 50/50, not 70%

Not only that, but Rivers has owned the Colts his entire career. Whatever, time to watch the clots get blown out tomorrow

They bought into the Luck meme.

>first snap
>throws pick six
>game ends 7-0

>rams @ bucs
>bucs favored 94%
what the fuck am i reading

bucs are without their top rb, de, and te and have a horrid recent history against the rams

Let's usher in a new era with these bad boys.

actually looking at that image, those percents are all too extreme

i assume i'm misinterpreting them

pretty much what the site does is take all the picks from around the internet from different sites and then averages them out to get a favored percentage

Those old, drab and plain colors man. I love them, they just scream classic football. I actually don't mind the current Jets unis, but the classic emerald was so damn amazing. I'd kill to go back to this.

How many teams got better after a uni change?

>Seahawks get new unis - win the owl
>Broncos get new uniforms - Elway finally wins an owl and goes for two in a row
>Pats - obtain greatest quarterback of all time, finally win an owl
>Bucs - average, but still got their quarterback
>Rams - lose the owl to the pats
>Jags - suck
>Dolphins - still barely relevant and have been since Marino left
>Iggles - implying they've ever been relevant since McNabb

Never forget.

>bucs - average
>but still got their quarterback
no they got their quarterback by being the worst team in the league, not by being average

>greatest QB of all time

Since when did Troy Aikman play for the Patriots?

You mean the 49ers. Their new look next year will be tight

I'm already back from work you can stop pretending to be me.

>roughly 18 hours until the massacre

>Going to Cardinals game tomorrow
>Literally only get sick when my disgusting coworker is sick
>Work in a very small 4 person office
>She is 4ft5, morbidly obese, and doesn't cover her mouth when sneezes/coughs
>Complain to HR because she told me (and I quote) "Im not doing shit today so get over it faggot"
>Im not even gay and I have a wife wtf
>Sitting here, feeling my throat get scratchier and scratchier
>Know im catching whatever she has
FUCKKKKKKKK

Might buy some Fireball tomorrow because I am sure by tomorrow morning I will have peak congestion.

I fucking hate this bitch so much fuck you Alyssa literally no one fucking likes you or your husband that you got a job even though he doesn't even know how to use powerpoint

I don't even know how to feel about tomorrow. The Chiefs are about on par with >us, it could go either way. I have >us going 10-6 with a wildcard playoff birth, but it wouldn't shock me if >we fall just short.

Again.

The madmen.

>yfw you remember 18-1 actually happened in your lifetime

>No rings
>every other QB in his class has one or multiple
Sounds pretty Cuck to me

i'm already expecting >us to get BTFO by more than 30 points tomorrow, but people still somehow think that SF@SEA is a trap game

Suicide looks like a very appealing option if we lose tomorrow

It is always fat people that do shit like this.
>Be cop
>Respond yesterday to a bad neighborhood about some black girl's baby's daddy "not talkin'" in their own words
>The black lady sounds frantic but she walks to fucking leisurely
>Some fat ass black guy is just slumped over in the living room
>Say "Jesus Christ lady he's in cardiac arrest"
>"He do dis all the time he need amberlamps"
>Don't know what the hell an amberlamps is but start CPR
>Do this for about 4 minutes before paramedics show up
>They AED him and he is fine
>Paramedics say if he had gone another couple minutes without CPR his brain would've died
>Black lady goes in to hug me, and right then and there she has a coughing fit in my face
>Could feel water droplets hit me
>Now have some kind of ghetto fever and can't do anything but shitpost in between trips to the bathroom

Why would you get a wildcard berth and not the division at 10-6?

:^)

>yfw Stafford trucks Peppers

Because >we share a division with the Pats. Obviously they are beatable, >we beat them last year even with Brady. But I doubt it is going to happen again, not to mention even with that Pats win the Jets still couldn't make it to the fucking playoffs.

How come I can't buy Sam Mills' jersey even though the Panthers retired his number and built an entire rally cry around him?

Why are the NFL such Jews that I can't even make a custom one on their site?

Why? Why? Why?

Stoolers 91% over the Iggles

uhh I call bullshit good sir.

>Work for a company that prints mail
>Our proofreader is fat as fuck (Doesnt wear jeans because they dont fit) white guy
>Is sick 90% of the time
>Wipes his snot on back of his hand arm
>All of our copy goes through him
>We all started to throw out anything he touches and sanitize our hands after we all got the flu from him
>To add insult to this he pooped himself 3 times this year, all three times he rushed to the bathroom and came back smelling of shit (more than normal) and finished the day

>tfw working from home and never interact in person with coworkers

>8 kids with his wife
>you have no wife and are probably sterile

Sup cuck

shoob don't have one either

>He pooped himself 3 times this year
And this is an adult? What the hell, is he disabled or something.

>there are """"""""""people"""""""""" who think the pantards are winning tomorrow
lmao their best DB is literally Kurt Coleman

o kek sorry

I got drunk for cfb and literally thought you posted an iggles pepe

GL with uh, beating the future of Patriots QBs in Julian Edelgod or whatever offensive lineman they decide will play after Brady retires

>their best DB is a really good player
Your point?

no, fullback is. you have to be SPECTACULAR to be relevant to any team

pic related is one of the few examples

your MD is showing ;)

you will emphatically ALWAYS fail with fitzmagic. hasnt NY learned anything from buffalo? hes propped up by decker, marshall, and recently enunwa

I would

get a needed win stolen by the ravens with the literal only kick six in nfl history. fast forward to 2016 where you blow a 20 point lead to the ravens by giving up 25 unanswered points including another kick returned for 2 and another blocked kick by the ravens. mccown plays his heart out for nothing. please name a worse sports franchise in history

Coleman was an absolute bum until last year when he finally managed to land onto an elite defense that could exploit his talent for having INTs fall right into his arms. Before that his only talent was concussing his own teammates.

>getting beat by the lose angeloss shams

the seachickens are the perfect team for seattle, the illusion of being competent before getting absolutely shattered by a less pretentious team. imagine all the 12's shitting in their starbucks

don't forget all those dragons he gave up and getting benched for Colt fucking Anderson

18-1

>being the best team in the league
>better than denver

Colt Anderson should've been cut the moment he stepped off the field after this play

holy shit only the eagles could be gifted with an andrew luck potential rookie qb and bitch

>Browns finally use a first round pick on someone not completely worthless
>he immediately get hurt
classic Browns

Except the seahawks consistently dominate assrammers, the only thing those Cleveland rejects have done is steal our old 7-9 records

>the Eagles will never win a super bowl in your lifetime

Broncos.

your asses literally got rammed by Jeff Fisher, enjoy 3rd place in the division

swept last years by the rasms. only shittsburgh getting swept by ryan mallet and the third stringers from baltimore last year is more shameful

Enjoy getting exposed in Seattle you fuckin irrelevant basement dweller faggot slurping bitch

I'll enjoy watching Blaine the Brain Gabbert run a pain train on the legion of bums in your stadium

You retard I'm a rams fan

28-0 faggot

Fuck you, the rams are a good team you retard

Oh fuck off

>In an interview, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin called the Patriots the "Lannisters" of the NFL.[59] And in a blog post dated March 15, 2013, Martin wrote, "what a vile thing is Evil Little Bill. ... Man has absolutely no loyalty to anyone. Watch and see, when Tom Brady's talents start to fade -- and they will, it happens to all of them -- Evil Little Bill will ship him out as well."
>The A Song of Ice and Fire novel A Dance with Dragons contains a passage referencing Belichick: "The galley was also where the ship's books were kept... the fourth and final volume of The Life of the Triarch Belicho, a famous Volantene patriot whose unbroken succession of conquests and triumphs ended rather abruptly when he was eaten by giants", referring to the New England Patriots' 2007 season, in which the Patriots went undefeated until losing in the Super Bowl to the New York Giants.

>77-99
>7-9

sorry mods all these posts are me samefagging

hahaha I got banned from Cred Forums.

I guess they can handle the truth.

yeah they will.

>hahaha I got banned from Cred Forums

What for? What truth?

Nice try but four of those posts are me

>trading to #1 overall to draft your third string QB
Literally LMAOing @ ur life pham

>7799
sup Jeff?

i'm schizophrenic and i have three phones very sorry mods, wont let this faggotry happen again

>being so buttfrustrated by billy's interdimensional chessplaying that you reference him in your work
huh, didn't know that fat fuck martin even followed handegg

Is he a Giants fan?

I said there is only 3 genders
male
female
genetic mutation Hermaphrodites

and that anything else is /tumblr/ mental illness.

Well, technically there could be considered more, if you take Klinefelter/ Turners/ whatever else as an individual gender. But yeah, thinking you're something other than what biology says you are, then you're mentally fucked.

Soon

Is there any chance that we might pull the upset tomorrow?

Actually yes. Winning at the line of scrimmage can win/lose any game in the NFL senpai.

yeah, the defense is solid and the offense is clicking.

Iggles 24-17.

Well I mean, to be fair there was a lot of horrible shit bait being tossed around in that thread and I just couldn't help myself.

Would things have gone better if they had not let Lovie go?

aww why did my reply get deleted I didn't say nothing bad that time.

All I said was the Eagles will win 24-17,

There's a chance but I highly doubt it

The Eagles are statistically a worse franchise.
>Less Championships
>Less HoF players
>No HoF coaches
People forget the Browns USED to be good. And when I say "used to be" I literally mean they were only good back when football was first invented. There is a reason Paul Brown is refereed to as the Grandfather of Football.

aww shit my internet is being gay again.

Defense will be exposed. Pray that Big Ben doesn't drop 40+ on them.

Don't hit update so fast, faggot

Ready to lose tomorrow

NOOOO
NO

You'll lose

>championships
>HoF coaches

im sorry but these are metrics used only by browns apologists. the browns are the most useless, upsetting team in pro sports. the history of how awfully they are managed and how disappointing they are is entirely unrivaled

Not if I keep pumping out this sweet OC nfl content

This, if you aren't retarded you can get away with them.
>Gotten away with getting pulled over twice high as fuck with marijuana, once the officer literally had to wait a minute for all the smoke to come out of my windows
It feels good living in California.

Or white?

You're not the only that can pump out shitty oc

I'm not debating that the Browns suck, but they still are technically by every metric a more successful franchise than the Eagles. They've had more success than the Eagles in every department. Obviously not recently, but overall.

Walker better fucking play, and play good

Tfw can't sleep because I took a nap earlier

>not taking sleep inducing pills

top 5 worst feel

As a neutral fan I think it's 50/50 either way. I'm picking the Steelers but it really wouldn't shock me if the Eagles won. Philly is a hard team to figure out if they're good or a pretender.

>be me 6 years old
>Peyton in Colts the old colored sweat gatorade commercials
>Tom Brady comes out of nowhere and cucks everyone including the McNabb Iggles and Rasms during 9/11 era
>In 6th or 7th grade now
>Peyton just won first SB against Bears
>Brady not ultimately cucking everyone but very very elite, makes it to AFC championship every year, In the Capitol One commercials with Gisselle and Oline
>Me freshman year in college
>Peyton and Wes Welker single handedly help me win 1000 dollars but get cucked by shithawks
>Peyton vs Brady Broncos Pats that year was fucking insane (Regular Season, AFCCG was gay as fuck)
>Junior year of College
>Tom Brady ultimately Cucks the Shithawks, the most annoying shitfanned team of the century
>Peyton Brady matchup still fucking lit
>Last year
>AFCCG Going off the chain, Slampiece wants to fuck, decline primo redhead 9/10 pussy since its the last time I will see them Peyton vs Brady.
>See Peyton ride off into the sunset
Im a $(ers fan but im gay for both of them and always will be fond of both Peyton and Brady more than Vernon Davis and almost as much as Willis, Bowman, and Gore.

I'm starting to think that the other boards might be bias against tripfags.

Seconded

I currently have 23 points after this Pats game
Let me tell you why u went retarded
Giants over skin
Eagles over Steelers
Bears over cowboys
Falcons over saints

>tfw when the Jews now wont let Ditka come on and pick Bears every sunday morning

Im not a pats fan but I still think about that play occasionally and laugh my ass off. Its even better because it happened to the team that deserved it the most. I wont give a flying fuck if they post that shit every day for the next decade

Lions
Browns
Vikings
Jags

who has the best chance of pulling the upset?

>tfw hate the pats
>tfw hate the hawks

that was literally the worst superbowl ever.

>fisher actually picked goof over based wentz

Yeah, with Jets on the side

Speaking of bust QBs, what bust QB could have potentially been a success if he were put in a better situation? I always felt like the right team could've turned Vince Young into a mid-tier Cam Newton type of player.

Lions.

its only fair to consider the NEW browns, in the same way that the ravens wouldnt get credit for mannings colts sb win

I just got into it with a Pats fan in the comment section of youtube, I had to update my list.

Patsfags are seriously the black lives matter of the NFL, no matter how fucking neutral you approach a debate they always resort to
>"Brady and Belichick dindu nuffin and if you ever doubt that you're just jealous and I won't debate you anymore and will resort to petty insults"

David Carr got sacked out of the starting job thanks to Houston's incompetence

Jets suck m8

>Willingly saving ghetto blacks lives so they can shit up the world and our Welfare system longer
baka desu senpai

Anyays im a webdev now but back when I was a cook at the Black Angus
>Be weekend
>Only 6 cooks to serve 1200 people
>Busting my ass off with mexicans, only other white guy who i work with is a heroin meth addict and shoots it up his arm
>He walks in veins popping out of his skin, sweating like a motherfucker
>Works 1 hour and says he's going to the bathroom
>1 hour later comes out still high as fuck
>doesnt do anything
>Waiters pulling me aside and saying shit like "ay man i know your slammed but is there anyway you can also do his order's? He's a fuckin mess"
>Help him out
>People "losing phones" and shit occasionally
>One Day my valuables go missing
>Break into his trailer in the dead of night and beat his ass and get my phone back
>Had to work with someone whose ass i kicked for months
>Awkwardness could be visibly felt in the room after this
>Keep thinking he'll pull some junkie shit and stab me in the middle of the kitchen with our sharp ass butcher knives
God I hated that job. So happy i'm free

Stop this meme, David Carr himself would tell you the primary reason he was a bust was becaue he was lazy and didn't spend enough time getting better

Because my race doesnt commit the most violent crime per capita I guess cops let me off more senpai, who knew? I guess they think i wont go out and stab someone just because im stoned, unlike other """people"""

Relax man I only hate on the Raiders because I think your fans playing dress up are annoying.

Everyone knows you consider the team as the franchise, not the city. There is a reason no one considers Johnny Unitas a Baltimore Raven, he is a Colt. Even though Unitas publicly said he considered himself a player for the city of Baltimore, everyone still identifies you with the team, not the city. A good way to think of this is simple: A team can move, but a city cannot. The Colts can leave Baltimore, but Baltimore cannot leave Baltimore.

Although you probably already know this, I'm guessing you're just an Eagles fan who doesn't want to face up to the fact that the Browns are technically more successful than you.

gonna have to go with Lions familia

false, ravens fan who just found an apt analogy. i was referring to ozzie and the successful management carrying over to bmore while the browns had to rebuild corporate structure and policy. there's an alternate universe where ozzie drafted ray lewis and ogden on behalf of the browns.

God that looks like fucking El-P

David Carr

Not getting sacked 80 times in a season probably would've helped

emphatically the vikings

Dont know who he is but have a couple RTJ songs saved. Also he's signed with Fools Gold and reminds me of Danny Brown apparently. I'll have to check him out.

Don't have a choice man especially with all the shit that is going on with cops nowadays. You fuck up just once and they'll crucify your ass in front of the entire country.

Best piece of advice I'd give to you regarding blacks is not to get involved with them. I don't even consider myself a racist but being a cop of 6 years has opened my eyes to a lot of shit. I'll share a brief story.
>Get called to gunshot victim
>He accidentally show himself
>Do nothing but move the gun away and my partner and I pick him up and pressure ventilate the wound
>Paramedics take him when they get there
>Entire time the black guy is thanking us and saying we are awesome, etc.
>Months later we get called back to this neighborhood
>Black guy was arguing with a girl and it turned physical
>Had to arrest both of them because it was an all out brawl on arrival
>Black guy called us every insult in the book
>Recognize he was the same guy we picked up that shot himself
>Ask him if he remembers me
>He keeps cursing me out

Lions, easily. It shouldn't even qualify as an upset.

>there's an alternate universe
I lost you right about here my man, this makes no sense. Am I being rused?

all i mean is if the browns didnt leave to go to baltimore and the browns had baltimores inaugural draft, they could have drafter ogden and lewis with ozzie as gm.

Get Fantastic Damage and I'll Sleep When You're Dead.

He's been in the game since forever

Not even trying to be a bootlicker but I'd have already shot some black guy by now based on the shit ive seen watching cops
>Deal with white trash,spics, nigs of every variety (prostitutes, addicts, violent people, theives)
>Sir, you are obviously high on a drug thats not weed, can i check your shit out
>I-im c-clean officer
>Proceeds to sprint down 5 blocks
>Not only have to chase them, but also wrestle and even punch them and get them into complete submission before cuffing them because like only 2 in 5 people give up once you tackle them
>Have liberals hate you with the passion of a 1000 mothers, have to check the food you get on lunch breaks for pubes and spit daily
>Do this every day
>Have to see fucked up families where mothers and fathers abuse each other
>Have to walk into the most run down shitholes to deal with these people
>Do this 5 days a week 50 weeks out of the year, for 25 years or whatever until your pension is good
I'd have lost it by now and gone on a murderous rampage, or become an alcoholic. And on top of that you have the media circlejerk pitting whites vs blacks with cops right in the middle. God Damn it must suck to be a cop. Props to you man. This is coming from a dude who almost got wrongfully shot by a cop if you wanna hear that story

just get company flow and take it from there

I'm a nonwhite person and I've had both good and bad interactions with cops, thusly I regard police with some degree of suspicion but I know better than to be outright belligerent. Of course not all cops are bad, and we shouldn't let the bad ones make us feel like the cops themselves are the problem.

That works too, but he might not appreciate super early underground flow.

Im gonna go to bed but heres the story
>Be 19 a few years ago, get medical marijuana card because live in California
>Saturday night, friend drives me to dispensary
>Friend is a douche on the road, sees some slow fag going 40 on an onramp so he cuts him off when we get on the freeway
>Guy flashes brights, cuts us off
>Im just lightly amused at this point, antagonizing my friend for the keks "You just gonna let him do that to you bro?"
>My friend and this guy cut each other off 3 or 4 times until our exit, flip each other off etc
>Get off exit, guy follows us off
>ohshit.jpg
>My friend makes some moves and we shake him, laugh about it and go to dispensary, pickup like 10 prerolls and head back to friends house
>ETA 5 minutes to friends house, light up jays
>Around the corner from house, get pulled over
>"How could they have smelled the weed? Its whatever lol it shouldnt be that big of a deal"
>PUT YOUR HANDS OUT OF THE WINDOW, THROW KEYS ON THE GROUND
>wow they take weed seriously i guess, who knew
>Cops walk up, one on each side, guns drawn
>Cop on friend's side says "MAKE ANY MOVES AND I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT ALL OVER THE DASH"
>ohshitwut
>Cop pulls friend out of vehicle, my friends stoned dumbass left the car in neutral gear, didnt pull e-brake, car starts rolling
>Cop on my side realizes it, Me stoned says "Alright, im gonna pull the ebrake nice and slow"
>pull e-brake, cop pulls me out of the vehicle, get cuffed
>"Alright boys wheres the gun"
>It all hits me what just happened
>Me and friend stoned out of our minds tell the story, guy must have called the cops and lied saying we put a gun outside the window and shot at him kek
>Cops search car, no gun, but dank ass weed
>Let us go with weed
>Bullshit with cops, stoned me says "Oh its no problem officer desu it was kind of fun, being in the shoes of a felon for the night"
>Cop says "That wasn't fun at all, I was completely ready to kill you both"
Kek, always a good story

what are my nfl bros drinking?

vodka

whoa me too! Alberta pure the cheapest vodka in canada

Nothin familia, got hammered last night for free though
>be 22 work as web developer
>Negotiate contract with nightclub owners and get the contract over some big ass company
>fuckyes
>Owners tell me to chill at the bar and give me a cigar, say drinks on the house all night
>YEESSSSS
>Get fucking hammered once the owners leave
>Now I can cut to the front of the line to the club like a baller and get preferred treatment which helps when i bring women with me.
I dont even go clubbing anymore but I might start going like once a month just because of this. Im pretty excited desu. I dont drink two days in a row but on the night of the Trump debates you already know im gonna pick up some Stone IPA, Ballast Point Sculpin, and motherfucking La Cumbre Elevated IPA, best shit in ABQ

I wish it didn't make my chest burn so bad but the buzz is fucking great

hahah i havnt been to a club since i i found my gf but that sounds like an awesome gig considering the price of alcohol at clubs.

I dont drink a whole lot but im feeling pretty great right now. Just excited for some football tomorrow. It burns less and less everytime i take a swig though.

I live in Albuquerque now and its really not that bad. They have BP Sculpin and Grapefruit Sculpin for 5 bucks a pint, considering its got like 6.0% ABV its not bad at all since my tolerance is low. And this the norm over here. Living in New Mexico is actually pretty comfy. In California its fucking retarded, 9 or 10 bucks for a pint of the same shit

>Cowboys/Bears
>Cowboys favored to win it
Nothing like a week 3 trap game.

Thats not too bad at all. Everything up here is more expensive. I went down to Oregon and the beer was so cheap in comparison. One day ill make it down to NM and hopefully every state in the US.

Why is that even a primetime game when Broncos/Bengals and Panthers/Vikings are going on too?

Le this is the Boys year meme

I have no idea why. When I saw it was the primetime game I thought it was a mistake too.

Carolina is going 8-8 this year

cap it

Tampa Bay is taking the division

I might believe it if they lose today.

>Jameis in charge of carrying
>no doug martin
>mfw

I've been saying this for years, whoever makes the schedule is an idiot. I understand that there has to be some intriguing games at Noon but does that mean we have to watch shitty primetime games? THE BEARS WILL BE ON PRIMETIME FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT

>mfw

The joke is that Winston looked better in all 15 games after that one.

Did he though, because Mariota would have broke the rookie record if he played every game to the end. Plus Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson looked good every other game

Don't even act like Mariota has anyone like Evans or Jackson on his team, 90% of Winston's highlights are his gigantic as fuck WR/TEs just breaking coverage by being 6 inches taller than the people covering them

Are you fucking serious? Any good game Rapist had, Marcus matched it. Also Marcus hasn't thrown 4 picks in a game on multiple occasions. Albiet he'll theow a pick and lose a fumble or two. The only reason why Mariota didn't win the ROY is because he got hurt.

Which actually could totally be the downfall of his career...

>10 hours until the massacre

>tampa gay

>Mariota would have broke the rookie record if he played every game to the end
>Mariota would have broke the rookie record if
>if
if is a funny word, like if you weren't a cp loving cuck you might not get bullied all the time
but so much for if, right?

jackson's age has caught up to him in the last two seasons. watch the bucs play and you'd have realized that.

evans too is the least physical 6'5 wr you will ever see in this league. he can block but in regards to competing for the ball in single coverage, it doesn't matter if it's a 5'10 corner or a 6'3 corner he's scarcely going to use his physicality to his advantage and dominate

watch him play against manlet corners like peterson and this becomes evident. he doesn't compete for the ball.

secondly mariota and winston play in completely different systems. mariota wouldn't have succeeded in winston's system because it's predicated on pushing the ball downfield with volumes of intermediate and deep throws

further winston wouldn't have succeeded in mariota's system because it's predicated on quick twitch passing and freezing defenses with the option

winston had the higher ceiling and lower floor which is on par with expectations

Reminder that the cuckaneers gave up a first round pick for Darrelle Revis and then immediately cut him the next season

they deserve to be 5-11 every year

also 2/3's of those gigantic as fuck wr/te's were injured for half of last season forcing winston to run his offense instead with evans and three udfa's, two of which were rookies

VJax sucks now, I'm surprised he's still with the team

greg shiano and mark dominic traded a first rounder for him

lovie smith cut him immediately afterwards

none are still with the team

what a surprise

you're still holding the team accountable

what a surprise

he's on the team because the depth behind him is even worse

the team was really, REALLY hoping that kenni would learn how to play with pads on so he could take over for vjax

>three head coaches in four years

I stand by my point, they deserve 5-11

unfortunately we can't choose who we fall in love with

caveat

you can't, unless you're a girl

then you can choose to fall in love with everyone except me

New thread lads

how the ravens arent in the playoffs is proof youre not from the future

>has to miss almost every game because my job makes me work thursday and sunday afternoons
fml

Peppermint roll