What's his name again?

what's his name again?

>le Chief Keef footballer man

Cameron Jerome?

Chief Sosa

Waka Flocka Flame

Renato Sanches, need any more help you clueless Abbo?

le 25 year old very expensive useless player

Number of continental championships Renato Sanches has won: 1

Number of continental championships Lionel Messi has won: 0

Number of times Lionel Messi has quit international football because of extreme butthurt: 1

Number of times Renato Sanches has quit international football because of extreme butthurt: 0

Akala.

Looks nothing like him you muppet

considering this renato was a bargain, hope he plays every game for bayern

Predator

>considering this renato was a bargain
I wouldn't call 60 million Euros a bargain.

he's easily worth twice that

played much better than kimmich

>played much better than kimmich
Fuck off. Kimmich was MOTM.

Alberto Barbosa

The Bavarian Paul Pogba

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Renato Sanchs ain’t 18 yeras old, Renato Sanches ain’t worth 35M, they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Renato Sanches ain’t no hitta Renato Sanches ain’t this Renato Sanches a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Renato Sanches I’m fucking beating they ass!

just because he scored the goal, overall he was shit, not even vidal had any influence in the game

Google

I would pay three times the price just to be sure

>cutting from the text

fuck off

U wot m8?
Kimmich had the most contacts, was everywhere on the pitch, had another good blooter, took many challenges and won most of them.

Kimmich is at the moment two classes above Sanches.

APOLOGISE

of course he is, renato hasn't adapted yet

EVERY TIME I MAKE A RUN, GIRL YOU TURN AROUND AND CRY

I ASK MYSELF WHY OH MY

SO ILL BE GONE TIL NOVEMBER, SAID ILL BE GONE TILL NOVEMBER

>same hair

Doesn't look like him, you apologise le racist middle englander

Renato's games have been pretty bad so far, desu. But he's also just turned 19, it's his first time in a foreign country and he's playing for one of the top 3 clubs in the world.

He'll need some more time, then I'm sure he'll be GOAT. Even Martinez and Vidal needed at least six months before they stopped being shit.

t. Nigger Italian

YOUNG CHOP ON THE BEAT

If he dabs

poor man's guerreiro

Hes literally the worst football player I've ever seen play pro football.
Hes not even worth 500eurosm
he was the worst player on the pitch every single game he played for benfica and now he'll be the worst player on the pitch for bayern every game

he was pretty good against Atletico

but yeah pretty shit for a club like Bayern

Ade Akinbiyi

Le make wonderful passes to the opposition team nigger