>RUNNING ORDER

ManU/Lei, Swa/ManC, Ars/Che, Liv/Hull, Sun/CP, Boro/Tot, Bou/Eve, Sto/WBA

Other urls found in this thread:

tvplayer.com/watch/
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37393700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ManU/Lei

But that was a shit game, family

Just because something was a meme fixture going in doesn't mean it was good.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they based the running order on the extent a game trends on twitter.

>Swa/ManC before Arse/Che or Liv/hull

nice digits

first two games are clearly just because muh massive plastic followings of ManU/Citeh who'd turn off out of boredom if they had to watch other teams play.

Arsenal and Liverpool have some cracking goals to show off, Sun/CP is a perfect MOTD game, and Bou/Eve was a shock result, but all far lower down than muh meme twitter/reddit/facebook teams

Every game I think "now cahill will be dropped, and then he still plays

>manure ahead of city because they finally won a game again

>MOTD features a lot of potentially good games
>but your team lost
>you don't feel like watching anymore

>this post
>that flag
?

VPN my dude
my actual flag is even more greentextworthy

We just need to keep beating teams like Swansea and Leicester. Hope the last two games don't knock their confidence too much.

>FA pushed for Grealish to pick England and ignored Iwobi

yes i know that feel very well

i can handle a draw but my team losing kills my love for football entirely for the rest of the weekend

luckily i'm a spurs fan and we very rarely lose games 2bh

>Grealish
It actually took me some time to remember who that was

You can't make this shit up

>an england team with Rashford Vardy and Iwobi in it

Two complete messes of matches last week and today.

Only positive is they're not the games that really matter.

so when is James Milner going to be asked by Big Sam to play LB?

>United win
>on first

Classic BBC, based in Salford. Can't wait for the wankfest over Pogba

>Liverpool blow hull away 5-1, could have scored 10
>on 4th behind 2 games that were shown live on TV anyway

REEEE

If it was united they'd be showing the goals on repeat for months whilst Martin Tyler wanks himself off

Milner the best LB in the league now? He's got a really good cross on him

Kinda funny how he left city to play CM and ended up at LB anyway

>hull

Really getting that excited about beating Hull?

No but it was an incredibly good performance with tons of chances and a blooter, now it'll just get rushed over

so your answer was yes then

I take it English isn't your first language Ahmed

Cahill was always a meme player even at Bolton, he has just been over protected at Chelsea. When he has to step up and fend for himself he always falls short.

>10 men men of hull
>incredibly good performance

I really think that your answer was yes.

chelsea fans better pray that zouma doesn't become a permacrock

They went down to 10 men because they were getting tore a new arsehole genius

liverpool fans are hilarious. a different breed.

They're really this delusional face to face too.

>moyes

Let's face it, you don't speak to anybody face to face you sock sniffing sex pest

he's already being overrated to high heaven during his injury

pretty funny because it's the same thing with luiz, silva always covered his ass and everytime he wasn't there and luiz had to step up and be a defense leader he failed

so a luiz-cahill pairing is really a recipe for disaster

:) Look how upset it gets.

It's hilarious.
>s-s-seriously, this year is our year! We're going to win the title!

Same script every year

We get it, Luiz is shit, there is no need to bring it up every single time, even when he does nothing wrong.

that was hilarious

>60 minutes: 2-0
>FT: 2-3

> m o y e s

Rate my din-dins lads

>no mayo
wtf reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Mayo with pie and chips

You're a fucking wrongun

>Chelsea had 2 shots on target
>82nd and 84th minute
weeeeeew

>team concedes 3
>does nothing wrong
yeah, sure
anyways chelsea should have given djilobodji a chance, he is mediocre but certainly not cahill-tier shit

How do you fuck up a highlights show so badly?

vardy is shit

>When they don't mark Benteke on the last-minute free kick

Just came back home. Let's get comfy.

>dumbers

Bit depressing

Why do Liverpool fans always use insults based around sexual deviancy? Is sex crimes something normal in Liverpool?

>the italian LVG

>let's take everything about the FLS that made it worthwhile and throw it away
They fixed that but the new show is still shit.

Isn't he still under investigation for match fixing?

I suppose Shane Long is good? Vardy is the best striker from the British Isles

>butthurt Scousers digging up tweets from years ago means a player will now face a four match ban

Never underestimate bindippers

>tfw I actually rated Conte

That's the scariest thing of the lot.

Good thing Meyler isn't on Twitter.

discuss

And trampling on their own fans before pissing on them and robbing them only to blame the police and a newspaper for it..

I know I know scum is always scum. Just weird they go to sex based insults all the time.

>no mayo with chips
that's just wrong la

What the fuck is this guy trying to be exactly? He looks like a mess, I can't even tell what age-group he belongs in.

what has klopp done with lallana

>olly murs gets desperate for attention.png

lrl is pretty mad tonight desu

He told him to play football.
BRILLIANT! KLOPP IS A GENIUS!!

Meyler is on Twitter.

He's got into e-sports recently, funny as fuck when it's a night or two before a match and he's on at 2am asking who wants to play CoD.

don't blame him, chelsea are in crisis again

Huh.

Must have confused him with someone else.

>those tweets
lol

unbelievable stuff

klopp does it again

good post

You have no idea how mad I am. I can accept the defenders being bad, I can't accept them being stupid.

Could be worse. I drove all the way to Reading today for Van La Parra to get himself sent off for swearing at the ref.

People need to get off Pep's dick. You look at the sides they have faced in the PL and you expect them to win. Beating a has-beens-led-by-a-has-been United side is the closest they've come to a difficult game.

In the end, it doesn't even matter.

The whole team was shit. Kante is just Ramires, Luiz isn;t even a footballer, Costa is an Aborigine, Hazard and Pedro are manlet pacebabbys and Cahill and Alonso showed they are Bolton-tier players.

Apologise to Mou NOW.

bad post

kek

why would he apologise when mourinho made it much, much worse

>selling KdB and Lukaku

>Marcos Alonso is a Chelsea player

I know I know, but I had hope, I believed Chelsea were good.

"no"
It's literally all his fault, and he's enjoying a new job, paid even better. I am still salty at Chelsea defending him against Eva in the courtroom even when he was at United.

>american with sense
Thank God for that.

>madrid

Awright, Chelsea are just shit then.

I want to make popcorn but MOTD isnt on for an hour.

>tfw live next to a bunch of college student faggots screaming their fucking lungs out because they've had 4 beers and a shot of tequila

As if being hungover wasn't already bad enough as it is. FUCK OFF JESUS CHRIST

momentum is important though

Who will go to PSG next year: Martial or Balotelli?

If they beat the side they are expect to beat they will easily win the league though, there is nothing bad in that.

Except he dominated the league with a squad without KdB or Lukaku. He literally took every team apart with the squad Conte has.

The fact of the matter is that Chelsea is full of merceneries who joined for money and because they thought that by being in a stacked squad they would have more chance of success without having to put the work in all the time. When Mou came back they had a wind in their sail, but then they turned into lazy fucks when he wanted to change it up in the second season. Conte has come and they had a wind in their sails, but they are turning again into lazy fucks because Conte is obviously trying to bring about change and that change is for them to be more disciplined and to work harder.

>like what Mou wanted

Any other City fans here tonight?

What a season we're having, eh?

United was considered the second best club in the league this season

also, how about that thrashing of Borussia Montengladbach, big change from last season

Why not both?

mou left them in the bottom half with an aging team

conte has a huge job on his hands trying to rebuild that squad and it looks like their business this summer was far from ideal

>if you keep winning games you are expected to win you're not a good manager

Literally what? Thats the difference between good managers and bad ones, the good one is going to guarantee victories, the bad one might fluke-win a derby and then lose to Burnley next week.

I did the same. I fell for the Conte hype. Not even a Chelsea fan tho.

Right in the nads.

Join them.

I like how people completely forget everything Mourinho did in 3 years just to focus on winning the league. They forget his third year, they forget that he ruined players, they forget how disappointing his first year was, they forget how Chelsea looked in Europe, they forget the gutting on the team, because he won a league title, they forget him ruining Hazard and Oscar.

Literal cult leader.

both are shit

>Jose didn't dominate anything
Chelsea were top of the league from the very first gameweek and never slipped a place you idiot child

@71453545
>mou didn't dominate in 14/15

Literally kys you mentally disabled fag

Im not american.

There isn't at all. But there is a lot of proclaiming that Pep has proven that the league is easy. He's done nothing impressive yet. That's not to say he won't - we'll see when he faces off against tottenham, liverpool or the rent boys - I'm just saying people need to get off his dick.

>Man City fans

Why must they kill every thread?

Pep did prove the league is easy. The main argument for EPL being tough was bottom teams being hard to beat, and he btfo them all.

>How Chelsea looked in Europe
They got to a CL semi-final with Torres/Eto/Ba up front so wasn't that bad

>Im not american.
Oh. Apologies for that.

>United was considered the second best club in the league this season

Lolno. They scraped past Hull and beat a bunch of shitters

>Matip
>Bailly
>Stones
>Williams
>Mustafi
all moved last window
Fonte almost did too

Chelsea should go for that van dijk lad instead of only going after serie a defenders next season

>henderson doing well at number 6

you can't explain this

How did they beat PSG? how did they look in the games against Atletico? what did they do against PSG the year after?

its number 4 in britain m8

chelsea can have sakho in january, he's done at liverpool

>Players get ruined by managers
>in breaking news, Italy demonstrates its amazing observational skills by declaring something completely fucking obvious

It's a part of the game, that's why players move on to other teams. Players and managers don't just magically work. That's why there is a transfer market at all you dumb fuck.

Any he didn't ruin Hazard. When Hazard was doing what he said on his return year - after he cleared out the lazy players and essentially said to the team; if you don't work hard you are gone too - he was almost fucking unplayable. Then the team stopped playing high press high intensity and they crumbled, and then because they were crumbling, they blamed Mou, because it's easier to get rid of the manager than to sack the whole fucking team of lazy cunts who don't want to work more than one season and start again.

Is he just sitting at home all day shitposting on the internet?

think so m8

>team falls apart after 2 years

great plan for long term success. Mouyes is shite

If you started watching football in 2012 maybe don't talk about it as if you have any idea what its all about, yeah? Fuck off you ban-evading faggot.

MAKE IT STOP

Shitposting on Snapchat mainly. He seems like a nice guy and does tons of charity work, hope it works out for him wherever he goes

Could Chelsea survive missing the top 4 with Roman going skint?

I presume they're paying him a massive wage.
What a waste.

>Played for Leeds
>Played for Man City
>Now plays for Liverpool

Is Milner the world's biggest ABU?

Nah they're finished. It will be interesting to see where their best players go though, especially Oscar seeing as he's better than Mata, De Bruyne and Coutinho after all.

>forgetting Robbie Fowler

Mourinho has 2 years to sell the lazy players, he sells and buys who he wants* and the team is still lazy?

*let's not comment on who he sold and who he bought, it would be embarrassing

>suarez will never play for your team again

>Suarez will never lead a Klopp gegenpress with Sturridge, Coutinho and Mane with him

He's literally made for Klopp's system, pity

I think Maureen is a complete cunt BUT I can imagine a dick head like Roman tells his managers I want to win the league this year and I want you to build for the future.

Well the only way you keep your job is to win the league so planning for the future is near impossible and whats the point if you know you can get sacked on a whim anyway?

suarez & klopp would be glorious

Mourinho has never built for the future anywhere, he can't. Players get sick of him after a couple years, and usually the press and fans do too

No, the players stop being lazy, then start being lazy again when they realise that actually, they are in control of the power. That's why (smart) managers come into teams and sell a big name player or two. It is to create the illusion that they are in control. Pep is putting on a masterclass in how to create this illusion. Yaya and Hart aren't bad players - they are phenominal backup players - Pep is showing that if you don't play his way, you're gone. But that doesn't change the fact that, if the players wanted to, they could stop playing well, lose a few games and put him under serious presure.

I'm not even a Chelsea fan, what I am simply saying is that last season the players very obviously stopped playing the way Mou wanted. Yes Mou very obviously needs to be a better man manager, but what the fuck can you do when the team decides they don't even want to play for themselves let alone the manager.

Last year the Chelsea players made disgraces out of themselves. Hazard in particular.

*dabs*

Cam Newton is fucking Pandora.

>spuh

inb4 Danny Murphy calls Rooney's performance fantastic today.

>tfw in the wrong austr..

>he replies to that guy

oh ffs is murphy on again tonight?

@71454044
>le refball games you are drawing team
Needed the refs help to beat 190kg, Manure and le cold windy Tuesday night FC. Pep sure is amazing huh

Just a 3h drive away

good point

Who's worse, Danny Murphy or Danny Mills?

Danny Mills came out with a great one on the BBC site earlier, said Liverpool will struggle against the good teams because of their defence.. Already won at Arsenal + Chelsea, drew at Spurs

I'd dab in her carvery if you know what I mean

Don't get me wrong, I hate Murphy as much as the next guy. But it seems like it's either him or Savage, and I hate Savage more.

Hansen is a fucking cunt for leaving us with these driveling idiots.

Mills is far worse.

Murphy is just boring.

>Hazard in particular.
Ah yes, I do remember when he pretended to be injured so Mourinho could be sacked.

>when they realise that actually, they are in control of the power.
Mourinho could bench Costa when he wanted. No wait he couldn't, because he thought that Traore was worse than Hazard as striker.
He could have benched Hazard when he wanted, but he sold all the options from the bench. He could have benched Brani but he didn't. Mourinho had all the fucking options he wanted to be in control, he didn't use them because HE took every single option he could to not have options on the bench.

And fucking hell, being a men manager should be his forte.

>I'm not even a Chelsea fan
I know, you are a Mourinho fan.

To be fair to Mills, Arsenal were not playing their first team and Chelsea have not been near there best yet. Still a shit Pundit

People used to moan about Hansen but I miss his DIABOLICAL DEFENDING stuff

it's really weird how he isn't even on bench now and lovren is a starter

didn't know how good we had it with hansen

klopp will sell him in jan

I like him as a player but he's injury prone & not very professional

Lovren is the Slav reincarnation of Thommo.
Even looks like him.

Weird on /redcafe/, a bunch of Scouse internet refugees have a thread there.

Suarez would have scored 8 against hull today and bitten a couple of cunts for good measure

I'm actually not a Mouinho fan because yes, he is a terrible manager these days, but to place all blame on him for last season? - you just seem blinded by your dislike of the guy.

Chelsea have always been a team of rent boys and last season proved it. A bunch of play-when-they-want cry baby faggots there for the money and not for the club. They've all (except, it seems, for Fabregas) been trying to engineer moves away from the club, even after Mou went, which says all that is needed to say about the state of affairs at the bridge.

You just can't blame the manager when a team of 11 guys crushes the league one season and then battles relegation for the first half of the next season. Culpability is on the players. Even if Mou didn't have options, like you say he didn't (he did), changing 3 players a game isn't going to make up for the other 8 playing like shit because they clearly can't be fucked.

People are fucking idiots. I used to love Hansen tearing teams apart. Guaranteed Hansen would have torn Rooney to shreds over the past two weeks, and not just cause he played for Liverpool, but because, simply, the guy wasn't English.

MOTD needs less English pundits. It's that simple.

>You just can't blame the manager when a team of 11 guys crushes the league one season and then battles relegation for the first half of the next season.
You keep ignoring everything that happened before and around Chelsea won the league.

People didn't like Hanson, but I'm pretty sure no one was calling for him to be replaced by people who were even worse.

Why the fuck are we on third today?

No one fucking cares about meme united or man shitty. Arsenal-Lelsea was objectively the biggest game of the day

It's always the manager's fault.

muh manchester
muh poop
muh muhrinho
muh rooney

>not listening to Schlager rn

Pretty glad I'm not living in Syria 2bh

I'd love me some private Pippa pictures desu

Because Manure game has the biggest talking points. Rooney dropped, Pogba actually playing well, Mouyes handling pressure etc.
City because they are storming the league and everyone wants to see poop ball

Where my British Asian bros at?

>fellaini_family.png

Fella got arrested. Only pigs are going to see those snaps now

Porcini?

Damn, 'British Asian' apparently sounds a fucking lot like 'Black America'.

What do you lads think of my mushroom pictures?

Gonna eat them? Are they hallucinogenic?

>Einsteins
BANTZ
A
N
T
Z

Asian Network is a disgrace to this country

No idea what kind they are. I just kind of found them.

So glad the Leicester meme is over

Can't remember the last time I watched MotD all the way through lads. Am I missing anything?

>Rooney dropped
>United do well
hmmmmmmmmm

OFCOURSE SHEARER ISNT AROUND

Fucking faggot really does hate Arsenal.

did kasper die?

>Just got in
>Oh good! MOTD!
>Man United on first

Biased dickheads. Why!?

You seem like a fun guy

Who doesn't? The team is supported by a legion of faggots.

>Rashford

People rate this cunt?

Who is everyone? literally no one cares about city. They still can't fill their ground on CL nights and need to close whole stands. No one cared when they won it two years ago, we only cared about liverpoo choking. No one cared when they won it four years ago, we only cared about manure choking. They're the most boring club to ever win the league

he's brilliant tbf

Foreigners aren't allowed here

>showing a 3 corner game first just because meme teams

Nah, I just found them earlier. I won't eat them in case I die of poison or something

he scores, not saying he is world class, but he does the job

Twitter babies mate

You think MoTD cares about Cred Forums?

And faggot NEETs aren't allow outside of their containment thread.

We have reached an impasse, my cunty friend.

Here we go. The Pogba dick sucking.

OMG SO WORTH £120M!!!!!

Fucking what a joke Leicester are

How on Earth did these mugs win the league last year? Kevin Keegan must be spinning in his grave

Hope Pogba gets his leg snapped. Can't stand his face.

be surprised if leicester finished top half

Pogba
>1 goal
>0 assists
>1 ok performance
>0 dabs
>5 haircuts
>£90m

By the way lads, Crystal Palace have won their last 3 premier league games and scored 9 goals.

FUCKING BLOOTER

Leicester are absolute shite.

Fuck meme magic.

You seem pretty mad there bro

that bloot

>Leicester

Not really.

Do they look like this underneath?
If they are actually porcini you should definitely eat them. They're delicious. Impressive that you found them. Walk in the woods?

bit late there, lester

Classic Pards. They'll be about 6th come the new year, and finish 12th/13th

ABSOLUTE BLOOTER

WHAT A FUCKING FIRST GOAL FOR YOUR TEAM

>almost nabbing a second blooter

Cheeky as fuck

They were decent at the beginning of last season too. Watch them crumble after they are safe above of relegation.

yeah I can tell Pogba will be a good signing for United.

Fuck me last seasons was utter shite

lmao seriously Leicester are fucking shocking in the league this season

the fact they actually scored and had several chances is damning of Yernited's defence.

I turned over after manure scared their first goal, but up until then Leicester were shading the game and had the best chances. Did Manure improve after the goal or did they just stumble upon 4 goals like they did in the last few seasons of Ferguson's reign?

Here it comes. Pogba over analysis

>"i rate mushshrooms"

Gross

Anyone got a decent stream? The iplayer is utter shite

Imagine getting on the beer with based Pards

Go on, imagine it

they scored 3 from corners

nah, after they scored the first goal leicester were fucking gash and united played genuinely well

>POGBER AND MATTER

Kante made them tick lad

>URRR IF I DON'T PLAY RASHFORD YOU ASK WHY NOT? IF I DON'T PLAY ROONEY YOU ASK WHY NOT?

If I was the interviewer, I would go "it's my job to do so, it's called getting information, to get a reason for it. Such as 'I dropped Rooney because he's got a minor injury' or 'Rashford looked better in training than Rooney'"

>Keown sucking Pogba's dick

Keown... matey... you were so cool. My mate met you in my towns Budgens.

Huth+Morgan in defense = Spaghetti. Seriously, they are Championship tier.

He'd pull every bird you go for.

For your benefit.

>Next game at Anfield is this shower of shite
>mfw

Genuinely can't wait lads. We're gonna annihilate them.

Dropping Rooney shouldn't be such a momentous talking point. It should've happened years ago.

wtf i hate leicester now

Gray should start over Albrighton.

That's how he got his job at Newcastle

Yeah they do kind of. I've eaten them anyway now, and I feel ok. Hopefully I won't die, that would really suck.
Yeah, that's right, I went for a walk in the woods. Apparently all the mushrooms in the UK are being picked by Polish families who have more of a mushroom picking culture to them, I count myself pretty lucky to have found them.

>this shit tier analysis

>that Mata goal looks like a relatively simple finish
>you play on an actual football pitch and that's a long range shot for you

They make the box look so small

But Pogba is now the best player in the world.

You would think they were professionals or something.

He should start ahead of King, put Albrighton, LCM.

i wonder how much Leicester were paid for this defeat

Shocking defending on that Aguero goal

>letting a shot go through your legs
>fabianski

Because the media always have a agenda against Mou, or at least thats what he tells himself.

He gave the press info anyways, he has more players than just Rooney and you should focus on who plays, not who doesn't play. It's obvious Rooney wasn't injured as he came on as a sub

How much do managers like Pep and Mou make?

tvplayer.com/watch/

Aight

>Ball comes to Aguero
>2 defenders decide to stand still

That's why they're going down.

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>"pogba has been in bad form"
>"look at him now!"
>clip shows him making one first time pass
>"what a player""

lol seriously how many games a season can you win with 3 goals from corners

that game would have ended 1-1 on any other day, United are really fucking bad, but hey they spend a ton of money so their meme players must be good

>get 3 match ban
>still score 11 goals

sp on suicide watch

Brilliant, nice one mate

what the fuck, that llorente

pretty sure they praised him for taking a shot from 30 yards out from a wide position as well

so fucking clueless

what a fucking goal lads

DA SWANS

>mfw you're not rating mushrooms
>mfw imagining a world without porcini or chanterelle

Ye, you should be fine as long as they tasted delicious. Maybe it's continental European culture. We love picking them as well. It's quite fun.

10+ mil a year

Mark of the champions la

>LE PREMIER LEAGUE IS ULTRA COMPETITIVE

Oh shut the fuck up you nonce

Citen look incredibly beatable, and this was a shit Swansea side lmao

Bookmark it lad. Top site.

>this shit game before arsenal chelsea

>kevin duh bruñe

Why haven't Madrid literally broken the bank to sign Aguero yet lads?

We're two minutes into the fucking MOTD highlights lel

You can't tell if a team looks beatable

this, if only they had competent defence this game would have been different

PENULTY

>this refball
>that encroaching

This. They need refball to win against all of the average sides they've played this season.

>penalty decision was harsh

Literally flung his arm into The Brown's face.

CHEEKY CHIP

fuck madrid

Can we seriously praise Aguero's goal tally when some kid from Nigeria was scoring at will while Aguero was suspended?

Also he is scoring a shitload of pens.

>have a £500m sqaud
>spend an extra £250m on it
wow so goat

Ottamendi and Stones are average as fuck

Decent attackers with pace will expose them

>that one Swans player running into the box way before Aguero took the shot

You can tell they're already beginning to slow down. They don't have the same medical staff that made Bayern and Barca so fit, and no teams are gonna face them thinking "we'll just try and keep the score down"

Plus De Bruyne pulled his hammy, that's gonna fuck them badly.

lel before the refball Swansea were getting every chance

>not playing Aguero in

Arab agreement
Real, City and PSG don't buy each other's players

>you feel a sweat creeping up your back and palms despite the chilled room-temperature
>"s-s-so w-whats i-it like b-being a manager?"
>"what?"
>you look over at the bar, back at alan and finally down at the floor
>"um i.. s-so alan what are you-"
>"i better get going lad, just got a text from my man joe about a wicked party down in kingston"
>as he's getting up from his seat he downs half a pint in a matter of seconds and lets out a loud burp
>you chuckle awkwardly as he just walks away without asking if you'd like to come with him or even saying goodbye

Legendary night out with the lads boyzzz, buzzin!!

>be late
>not gonna see the start of motd
>"oh shit im gonna miss the arsenal-chelsea game"
>mfw this running order

>not passing for the hat trick

What a selfish nigger

Fucking Sterling

>you now remember Andre Ayew

>>I totally disagree Conte is a genius like Pep, Mou etc. I'd say he's better than Guardiola actually

It wasn't intentional though, he was looking at the ball and tried to hold him off and misjudged the height.
De Bruyne made the most of it

it's a shame we don't play them until december

Terrible defending

>They don't have the same medical staff that made Bayern and Barca so fit

no, but Liverpool do

>tfw missing Pep

>sterling being praised for an incredible solo goal on football focus
>literal 3v1 counter
>still does his hesitant "URR IM BLACK AND USED MY PACE, WOT NOW"
>just about finds the net after beating defender

This fucking guy

Fraud to the max

Tbf Sterling needed that goal way more than Aguero did. Every time he scores his confidence grows. Aguero is just fucking great and doesn't rely on form or confidence.

>if there was a team that could have beaten them today, it would've been swansea

Are there ANY BBC pundits who deliver coherent, insightful analysis on MotD?

Yep, they're going to get really pissed around Christmas and Peps expecting them to keep playing at his desired level without a xmas break and 5 games a week

superb OC m8

Did City ever not had a dodgy defense?

>S-swansea wasn't that bad

Refugee detected

Keown is the best but that's not saying a lot

What a corker

my main problem with him is that he takes himself so fucking seriously

Chris Sutton lad, ignore the fags on here who say otherwise

If someone plays shit, he says it. He literally makes Chappers cower in his cheap suit

would be shit
he would take my glass and tell me the king drinks first

Dixon used to be good. They need to give Pat Nevin the gig desu
In others words, no

Good posts

Jermaine Jeans although he doesn't understand the difference between was/were

They weren't, if you watched the game.

Aguero genuinely (and oddly) seems committed to trying to win the Champions League with City. It's really weird because he could literally walk into any team that have much easier ride to the trophy.

Any of you lads up for a game of PES on PS4?

Ireland is actually starting to piss me off more than Holland desu

where we @

I like Owen.

Theroux documentary?

You now remember Avram Grant

>putting this game on after City vs Swansea

lel, ABA BBC strikes again

when do Man City face a top 10 team?

with the space they left open vs Swansea, any kind of quality should undo them by quite a few goals

*gives you a lucozade*

Cahill is a pathetic excuse for a footballer

They played United last week, no?

Yes

Ian Wright's punditry is actually alright.

spurs away next weekend buddy

Saturday, Spurs.

>cahill

>CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL >CAHILL

What the fuck?
I missed the match. Goddamn, what the fuck, Cahill?

Or maybe the two teams he could feasibly go to (Barca and Real) don't fancy spending £100m on someone who'll spend 2/3 of the seasom injured and is anonymous in big games

Hey lads, that was something!

>english defending

we're not arseshit or livershit, we have literally no reason to let our players go to rivals we got unlimited money

>british food

Just get some proper stuff m8, I dunno.

Man U might as well be relegation-tier

Why do people rate Arsenal?

Cahill is the best CB England has to offer. Let that sink in for a second.

>C O N T E

>Poop dropped Hart
>Mouyes dropped Rooney
>Conte will eventually drop Cahill

Big Sam better do the fucking same.

why is everyone raving on about Pep when 4/6 games were against the bottom teams and the only half decent team they faced were Poonited in their slump ?

wrighty is a legend

>Northerners
>English

TOP KEK

>this biased as fuck commentary

dat team goal

>yfw Dixon went to ITV to have "chummy banter" with Adrian Chiles only for Chiles to literally get replaced by someone called poo-gatch

The funny thing is that this is like the third time he did it, he also fucked up liked that against Swansea and Leicester.

>Chelshit
lamo

>tfw never had Lucozade

>he doesn't rate Arsenal

But the pie in the bread

can't wait for alexis at city next season

do you think Conte is really regretting taking this job?

seems to be so much wrong at Chelsea kek

too bad he seems to be headed for the sack, seems like a sound lad who just likes football tbf

Smalling is a lot better than Cahill

No one rates Arsenal you twat

they finished 2nd last year

they're the 3rd best team in the league this year imo

DAT ÖZIL TURN
DAT ÖZIL RUN
DAT ÖZIL PASS
DAT ÖZIL GOAL

>pie
>bread
>chips

GHOST GOAL

kek I forgot Luiz was back at Chelsea

>that guy

Sad feels

>It's an Ozil fucks up his shot but it goes in because people expect Ozil to actually be quality and actually fucking connect properly

LOL. They won't even make Top 4. They're not ruthless, they have shit strikers.

lucozade is literally the goat hangover drink lad

>3-0 by the end of the first half

Why is Cahill having a moan at his goalkeeper? What an utter cunt.

>Still falling for the trendy Italian coach maymay
>Chelshit

>No gravy

Fuck right off mate

thought that was Jay from the thumbnail kek

underrated post

He regrets joining a club where the other teams aren't absolute shite. He's confused why he can't steamroll the league.

>Bellerin

Jesus Christ. Is this guy on fucking speed?

Because it's 6 games in and he still hasn't been exposed yet.

Think I read somewhere that he's doing better and got his problems under control. Think he's on Twitter.

It's G.

>crossing to a short player in the box
walcott should have taken the shot instead

Because he left him in a very difficult position by not coming out?

Because he wanted him to come out for the ball

do we have to go through this every year

arsenal will always make top 4 under wenger

Remember when Chelsea signed a young and trendy manager to get rid of all the dead-weight at the club only for the dead-weight to get him sacked.

Last season it was Brani, now it's Cahill, every season there is a defender who plays like an amateur.

I remember he said in a interview that he was in low spirits (or something like that) about having to take Chelsea after the Italy job

It's time Cahill retired

fastest player in the league

Conte the cunte

>sign David Louise, Marcos Alonso (who?), black Ji Sung Park and Bat Shoe Eye
>expect to improve

Go back to Serie A you mug

doesn't mean much

>London is red

KEK, Ozil, THAT is why your shitty team won't amount to anything.

m8 he built his reputation up as a great manager at small Italian clubs before joining Juve

can't wait to rape arseshit soon, they're getting too giddy

have alot of sympathy for conte

he didn't get any of his 1st choice signings

Conte looks like he's already given up and accepted his imminent sacking

Literally only relevant team in London lar

>speed

It doesn't make you fast bro

Walcott is a huge posh dickhead.

what has happened to courtois

people claimed he was de gea tier in the past

I found a City supporter, lads.

>No titles in 12 years
>No European trophy
>Relevant

Laughed.

don't Chelsea have some shitty director of transfers who keeps buying utter shit players every season?

whole club sounds like it's terribly run nowadays and it shows in the table.

>not the highest ranked team in london

>tfw no ABAs on MOTD
based

Shearer and that other manlet northerner are utter mongs

Based Didier

APOLOGIZE

>Pep has the Premier League susses out

Monkeyhead saying sanchez is the best since Henry.

MUH ISTRY

3-0 mate

Had one good season, Injuries and squad being shit have taken its toll

time for the main event

for what?

>that double burn

Chelsea and Arsenal btfo

>Last season it was Brani
lol, he is still shit
he made that nigerian literally who look good

>tfw ABC

the gift that keeps on giving

>"Liverpool second favourites"

Who the fuck said that Lineker?

What did he mean by this?

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37393700

Those stats beg to differ, bearing in mind that's against a team who's manager is getting the chop next time they lose.

It doesn't need to, it would make him keep his speed up throughout the match.

I love how Cred Forums has decided the only cups which are relevant are CL and League Title. As soon as Arsenal or Liverpool win the Title, it'll only be the Champions League.

He's perfected management
>join best club in a league
>buy loads of good players
>win at a canter
>leave before you have to rebuild or deal with complacent egos
>repeat

err think he was talking about Arse m8?

Brilliant attacking display desu, Pep's barça tier.

He specifically said Liverpool

They're talking like Sanchez is a new signing.

Fact is, when he's not injured, he can me laudably inconsistent.

>track suit klopp

Coutihno probably couldn't put that away because he was struggling to comprehend why he wasn't 25 yards out cutting inside onto his right

Nobody is deluded to thinking Arsenal can win the title. If they played like today in every single match? They still wouldn't win it. City will. City will totally fucking rape this league. Followed by Liverpool.

If Liverpool fix their defence, then it's between them, City and Spurs.

>Spurs not on first

What fucking planet are they living on down there.

Wow that Red was harsh as fuck, that ball had pace galore on it

>RED

the bookies lad

>Liverpool
>Spurs
>title challengers
m8

>Followed by Liverpool.
you're top of the delusion league m8

lmao he stopped a goal with his arm you plum

back to /arse/ falseflagger

>Go on milner

As always.

Wow, another retarded ABL post on Cred Forums.

This. When he came back from his injury, it took him 7 games to get a goal. Or 12. Or something daft. Just like Ozil last year got 11 assists in a row, a EPL record. He also got the most assists to a single player in a season (6 to Giroud) he also got the most assists via headed goals (6 Giroud iirc). Yet in the last 50% of the season, he played shit.

Yes, he broke records for 'chances created' but Arsenal don't have good strikers, so it's not a susprise he didn't break the EPL record.

Has Coutinho been the best player of the season thus far?

>and Spurs.

no, Lallana/Firmino

>that mane turn and shot

We go through this every year Liverpool, you look good for a couple months, everyone gets a League boner and then the wheels come off.

Why do you continue to do this to yourselves?

What would Luis Suarez make of all these negritos playing for Liverpool?

Liverpool are gonna crumble come Christmas, their squad is shit and memepressing during the Christmas fixtures will destroy them

Plus it's in line with the boom/bust cycle

>liverpool smashing a 10 man Hull
>installing fear into the other clubs

ABL

Das it

Nah, he's started strong but the second half against United and today showed there's still room for improvement.

Though I bet the media can't wait for him to finally loose so they can say how they were right all along and 'there's no easy games in the Prem.'

It was a pen but harsh red card

DAS IT MANE

Bar the blip against Burnley, Liverpool are destroying teams. They have the same points as Arsenal, but better attackers. They beat Hull 5-1. Arsecucks only beat them 4-1. And even then it was due to refball.

>le everybody who hates Sperms is an Arsecuck

you're fucking pathetic, like assuming everybody who hates Liverpool is a Manure or Neverton.

blootinho gonna bloot

And what evidence do you have that Arsenal's approach, which has been identical every single time in the last 12 years, is gonna lead them to the title?

Lallana's been better

they have a world class fitness team in now, they'll be fine.

It's like edging. You know you shouldn't do it for too long but you do, and you keep doing it every time.

Fuck off LRL, never liked you

holy shit, that coutinho

>sturridge diving at 4-1 against 10 men

elite mentality

They have the best defence and GD. They can meme out 1 GD wins. That's all they need to do.

It's ok, I don't like myself either.

If he improves at City like Klopp did at Liverpool after a full season at it, they are going to be scary good though.

tbf, this Hull team put up a good fight against Arse and poonited

Liverpool have dismantled them today, even before the sending off they were all over the place

THIS IS THE ONLY TYPE OF GOAL THAT CUNTINHO SCORES

>two pens and a dodgy red
gonna win the league la
our year la

>32 attempts

>memepressing during the Christmas fixtures will destroy them

really wish this meme would die, liverpool have had the majority of the possession in every game this year and no european fixtures

>32-2 attempts

it's the same as every year, Liverpool will fall apart (and outside the top 4), Arsenal will fall apart (and finish 2-4, depending on how hard United shit the bed), Tottenham will be nowhere near the top 2 and City will walk away with it, simple as that.

>pep
>improving

His teams get worse the longer he stays

I WILL SNATCH EVERY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY

t. Jurgen Klopp

>Liverpool will fall apart (and outside the top 4)
>ABLs

I was only joking, I don't post here much but for years I loved you and your posts

Why is Ferguson's fuccboi even managing in Premier League?

>Liverpool are gonna crumble come Christmas
No Europe, plus players like Origi, Ings, Can, Sturridge are gonna be fresh
> their squad
1st/2nd in pretty much all of the stats so far, try again
>memepressing during the Christmas fixtures will destroy them
No Europe, GOAT fitness coach
>Plus it's in line with the boom/bust cycle
Resorting to memes = desperation.

Much stronger, mentally tougher team this season compared to the previous seasons.

Arsenal's biggest enemy hasn't been lack of talent or skill, but a weak mentality and injuries.

Why don't Hull just give Phelan the job? He's probably the best they're gonna get at this point.

Liverpool has no defense whatsoever

you'll get destroyed and utterly exposed by a team that parks the bus and counter attacks. we'll see this at least 9 times this season

good bait

They're looking for more than a phelan

they've offered it to him he's asking for a few extra quid the cheeky cunt

That fucking homes under the hammer skit

>Much stronger, mentally tougher team this season compared to the previous seasons.
>Actually, unironically believing this

Honestly mate, I'd give you a hug if I could. 12 years of evidence tells us this is bollocks.

nfl show wtf

>gegenpressing

>THE NFL SHOW

>we're supposed to believe that Chappers actually likes handegg and is knowledgeable about the "sport"

>the NFL show
who the fuck watches this? why should I be forced to fund this shit?

>M O Y E S

>NFL
>that's not a football

Why are the BBC pushing this garbage?

Annoys me that Sunderland can be utter dogshit for 2/3 of the season and still stay up EVERY YEAR

coquelin dead again, they've already lost again their only 'tough' player

West Ham are playing shit because their stadium is shit, it sounds completely fucking naff. 12th man's missing.

Who cares when we can score 4+ goals a season? Our defence will improve. Klavan and Karius need time.

We're doing well, we're going to build momentum. City, Arsecucks, Sperms and Shitster are all stuck in Europe. United are in an even worse position, not that the media will let poor poor Mouyes get pressured :(

post your face when united gave moyes a 6 year deal

Nah, he's definitely the type of hipster who likes nfl to be different.

>moyes

Too tired to continue watching. Night.

>mfw

coquelin ded, no worries Xhaka and Elneny are available

I watch it

defence isn't even as bad as people make out

I don't care m8

just wanna lick out kev de byrnes qt Belgium boypussy lads

is that gay?

Moyes looking full buckfast tier trampage

>defending is easy la
>we can just outscore the opponents la
Strange feeling of déjà vu here desu

Moyes looking like he really needed that goal

"No European games helps us in the League" is an utter myth.

i was just making a point lad u don't need to get stressy bout it

>david moyes' grey tracksuit bottoms

>No free 6 points at Newcastle

This season mate.

It's not a myth. Ask any Arse fan.

It will never stop being funny

They just shag slags and go to clubs all season until the point where it really matters. If they had their end of season form from the start they would walk this league.

worked for leicester

only if he poos on you

Depends on the coach. Klopp values time on the training pitch more than match practice, which means he'll benefit more from the time off.

leicester literally won the league without european games m8

>Liverpool fan complains about biased media

>moyes

>MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES

>never had a lucozade
wew lad I have one every day with my cheese and bacon barm

A fluke that would never be repeated in a million years. Not indicative of any trend.

Despite European games Arsenal continue to be top 2-4 every single year.

Not indicative of any trend.

I want to go for a round of golf and a few cheeky bevvies with the pards

>no one marking benteke for the last minute free kick

unreal

wait was that zeki fryers?

>Smug Pardew

BRB, punching a wall.

>conceding at the death to the Belgian Darren Bent

>Mouyes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Moyes

Arsenal are normally FUCKING SHIT inn the league while they are playing in Europe. Especially in November. Then they bomb out of the CL in the new year like the worthless fucks they are and climb the table to a top 4 finish by season end as it's their only focus.

This has been going on for a decade.

there is a clear trend

I've seen stats showing the win % for teams after european away is lower than their average

plus it makes logical sense, of course it's a benefit to have less games and more time on the training ground

Did Benteke just did do the Lebron 'silencer' celebration?

>these players fucking suck, m8

Was that necessary, Moyes?

>Chongy is unironically Benteke's nickname for Lee Chung-yong

There's no European games during winter when the season is busiest so the point is moot anyway.
And Liverpool will probably be in a couple of domestic cups anyway

not the same profile, coquelin is a pure destroyer, all about tackles and interceptions
xhaka is good but he doesn't do as much on defense

Make a new thread, guys

because it's the same story with every nice guy who joins City - everybody in the actual city of Manchester loves them, all the fans love them, they could play shit and the fans will still clap them off if they've at least gave it a go. City fans don't boo anyone really, not even any former players. Will obviously give ex utd players a few comedy boos but it would just be weird if that wasn't the case. No planes/banners over the pitch, no negativity, just enjoying watching great players.

tbf City fans could be louder but who among us can be said to be perfect?

>playing 6-15 more games during a season is moot

pretty sure you're on a wind up

Is son the Korean messi?

korean mentalist

DAMN SON

>There's no European games during winter when the season is busiest so the point is moot anyway.
So those games don't count? It's about accumulative miles in the legs, not just specifically the games around that time.

Son is miles better than Kane

get a load of this cunt

CTID

He just needed a father.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
fucking Son, holy shit

>Seeing a happy yellow skinned slit eyed cunt on MOTD

Fucking terrible feels.

new

>6 goals in 6 pl games for son

based gook

I remember reading Spurs were ready to sell Son in the summer.

Odd as fuk desu, he seems pretty gud.

It is in the sense that klopps pressing system is high intensity and when you've got no time between games it'll take it out of the team. Not having played any games I'm Europe a couple of months prior isnt that much of a benefit

Even if I were to agree with you, the point is that there's only one good team left to play before Christmas

It's an automatic red you clown

I like doggos

>based drogs taking out both clubs in one snipe

Seriously miss his big-game impact right about now. >We've been fine against the smaller teams (albeit a bit lucky as well), but absolutely awful against Liverpool and now Arsenal.

>replace drogba with torres
>bring back drogba because torres couldn't hack it in a big club

BRAVO EMENALO