wtf are they doing

>no thread title
Op is a fag

What the fuck kind of name is saquon

Sandusky did nothing wrong senpai

It's in the same genus as Barkeevious

Michigan vs pedo state

yawn who cares.

if you don't think that Michigan is the most complete team in the country then you don't know SHIT about football

No QB

ABC/ESPN's digital LOS/1st down is off

>abc in charge of measuring ten yards

I hope Barkley stays healthy and has a great career. He's definitely an NFL level running back but he has it rough with this subpar team

Wow i love seeing the same 5 unfunny commercials over and over

Hunny what are you doing?

>pedo state going for it on 5th and 5 on their own 6

>throwing to Jordan Lewis on 4 and 5
Pedo State's coach confirmed for pants on heads retarded

>getting injured against fucking Pedo State

Come on now.

yeah running into big 300+lbs tackles will do that to you.

I wish michigan would stop doing this runningback shuffle bullshit. Pick two fucking guys and stay with them god damn

all about keeping them fresh legs

>"the wide open tight end Jake Butt"

A most unfortunate name to commentate

>wide open butt

He seems to embrace his name his Twitter handle is J Booty, and have you seen the pictures of his family wearing custom jerseys?

James Franklin is relaly stupid

Nah, I only really care about Penn State...

Boy I sure love watching the Aaron Rodgers state farm commercial over and over and over and over and over again.

National Anthem play, more unpatriotic niggers doing the black power sign..... I hope all those faggots die.

same

Why couldn't my school have a better football team. At least the Penn/Pitt was entertaining.

wow did i actually just see a couple qt girls in the Michigan student section? maybe visiting friends or something lol

so cringy but it's his family so I guess it's okay

The secondary nor the linemen of the Lions can seem to wrap up

WE STAND UP WE FIGHT BACK WHEN BLACK LIVES ARE UNDER ATTACK

>pedo armchair retard time
im out

>someone supports BLM near me.

oh really?

I've never met a person in my life who uses Capital One

>Michigan players
>Black power fists
>even the fucking white guy

>Penn State
>none of that nigger shit

Who are the real winners here?

youtu.be/UAp0kKZYhks

Michi-fags:

Enjoy the last week of your cupcake opening schedule beating up Division II and kiddy-diddler teams.

Next week we are taking that #4 ranking away.

U-Rah-Rah

Oh for fuck's sake... Go figure.

the non pedo apologists

Wtf im a Michigan fan and thats not targeting AGAIN im fucking suspicious

Thanks for getting your ranking up off a cupcake of your own before we score our first """"""quality""""" win off you next week, badger.

What a load of bullshit - this targeting rule still sucks ass

>targeting

This kills the college football

>Is literally looking downfield, watching the ball the whole time
>Doesn't even see the receiver, let alone attempt to hit him
>Targeting is confirmed

The fix is in.

That guy was probably the last remnant of the healthy linebackers too

>unequivocally was unintentional contact
>called for "targeting", which by definition implies intent
>ncaa

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me, lads

As a PSt Student, it literally doesn't matter if we lose 100-0. At least I go to a decent uni little to none of that bs. At least in my campus.

Damn Pedo state couldn't you at least try and break that nig's neck?

>targeting

Michigan fan here that was a bullshit call

The fix? Do you think a ref bet on Michigan to win by 70 instead of just 50?

We'll be waiting Wisky :^)

typical big 1G coward refs throwing a guy out of his game when it's not warranted

He wants to remove all potential barriers for Michigan's win.

>black power salutes during the anthem
>player ejected for minor contact between his shoulderpad and a helmet
why do I still watch this shit

How long have you been here? Chimps laid down in the hub and library a few years ago after that innocent young black kang was killed after robbing a store. They also did some meme shit like that in front of old main and president barron even came out and joined. Literally pathetic, I'd kick that fat faggots ass if i got the chance.

I do. So do my parents.

but you'd have to remove the kid from your lap

Over here in the UK they're the white trash card - they take people with shittier than normal credit ratings.

I'm not in UP. Obviosuly big campuses are always filled with shit like that. But PSt. is a system. In all the other campuses, including Behrend (second largest) that shit is almost nonwhere.

>first for grazing mah biscuits

I do. 1.5% cashback on any purchase is nice. I also have a Discover card that's 5% back, but it's rotating categories. so when I can't use my Discover to get 5% back, I use my capital one on everything else.

Haven't watched anything since Harbaugh moved to Michigan, has he chimped out at all?

A part of me still misses Hackenberg on this team. I think now that there isn't someone with a sliver of NFL knowledge left from OBrien's coaching, Franklin is going to be exposed

not lately

He can't chimpout, he'll get accused of racism.

Dear God Nortre Dame is terrible.

Why are some coaches so obsessed with screen passes?

>tfw wasn't smart enough to get into an ivy league like Penn State...

last season he did a couple times. one time he ripped off his coat and threw it.

he always rides the refs all game, but nothing specific this season.

Would have been a nice catch if that stood

wow

Penn St. is gonna have to forfeit when they can't even field 11 players on defense by the 4th at this rate.

I don't even know how to troll Wisconsin people.

That's how long it has been since a game between Wisconsin and Michigan has been important.

I remember in Richrod's 3-9 season, he somehow upset a ranked Wisconsin team.

when are they going to switch to 10min quarters to help save this team

Toppest of keks

>all these top-heavy Mich players unable to maintain their balance

Jesus fuck you fat assholes keep your feet underneath you

>qb converts on 4th and 7
wilton vick in this bitch

I think the PSU subs also have noodle arms and can't tackle

>mark may being a faggot
As per usual

>African Americans on Michigan's football team doing fist pumps during the national anthem.

Come on. I'm so sick of this disrespecting the flag.

Race War when?

No race war. I want Jim Harbaugh to punish the players who raised their fists.

We all know he wants to but won't because the black manchildren will quit the team and he will lose recruits for it. I bet the rage is eating him alive

>Speight inconsistent as fuck

If they've got one weakness it's QB.

His fault he benched Smith for Kaep.

I'm tired to black people in college football disrespecting the flag. Going to call on Finebaum on Monday to rant.

>The shithole of MSU

Don't worry lil bro, we'll avenge you. Nobody bullies our younger sibling except us.

Please no. He'll just use it as another excuse to call U-M fans sniveling whiners again.

I'm a UofM fan, but this made me laugh.

It not only happened at Michigan, but also at Michigan St and EMU.

BLM has infiltrated college football now. I'm worried that my Ohio State team is going to do it next. JT Barrett better not do it.

What bugs me is while this garbage gets encouraged, the catcher for the Mariners calls BLM out on their BS and gets suspended. Can't stand hypocrites.

Sports are the last bastion of freedom and it's becoming political. Thanks ESPN.

Between JoePa covering up Sandusky's sex abuses and BLM fist pumps, college football has become unwatchable. Michigan is at an all time low. We need to elect TRUMP.

Good excuse to post this.

That official shoulda had that throw

Prepare your anus

>Michigan has more seniors and penn state is fairly young team

>that fucking spot

Holy shit refs, watch the game not your phones.

lol, douchebag

God damn it I want the receivers to catch a pass instead of just waiting for the michigan defenders to grab hold of them

>elite rb

kek

>play takes 30 seconds
>Pedo St gets 1 yard

I want my wasted time back.

>jordan lewis plays for michigan
Your strategy would be far less effective

Jesus fucking Christ pedo state why is that fat slob being allowed play?

HOLY SHIT
I love that kicker

That is unequivocally the fattest kicker I have ever seen.

Who is this staypuft marshmallow fat fuck

>Morbidly obese kicker

>fat kicker
>Better tackling than the rest of their defense

>tackling
>just clotheslined the nig

He's got a future in the WWE, at least.

>WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!

Fucking Harbaugh, hahaha

That was fucking amazing!

I am a strange unfortunate mix of a 49ers/Penn State fan and Harbaugh is still terrifying no matter which team he coaches

>Penn State fan being afraid of coaches

Understandable.

Can Notre Dame be relegated?

NOTRE DAME FUCKING LOST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As soon as I thought, hey, Penn State hasn't completely embarassed themselves with a turnover or something stupid, that happens

Between this and the Wisconsin game today, Sparty ain't looking so hot this year.

>ND

Jesus Christ

Did you forget the Fordham game?

Spart might legit go 7-5. Their O-line is shit, their QB average, their secondary a shit, and their tailback can't hold onto the ball. They are not a good team.

Also ND is FCS tier.

Reminder that tOSU's accomplishments in the last 4 seasons are:

>Undefeated 12-0 season, screwed out of championship win over Alabama because of (((NCAA))) regulations
>12-2 record. Trip to Orange Bowl, undefeated regular season, Big Ten Leaders Champion
>First ever CFB playoff Championship, Big Ten Championship, wins over Wisconsin, Alabama, and Oregon. 14-1 record.
>12-1 season, Fiesta Bowl victory over ND
>4-0 against Bitchigan
>152-103 score total against Bitchigan

Bitchigan's """""""accomplishments"""""""
>8-5 season, blown out by Alibaba Creamson Tide, Outback bowl loss to South Carolina
>7-6 season, 47 points scored on them by Indiana, 29-6 loss to little bro MSU, beating AKRON 28-24, losing in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl watched by 22 total people outside of Michigan to Kansas State.
>5-7 season, no bowl game, losses to Utah, Minnesota, ND, fucking RUTGERS, Little Brother, Maryland, and tOSU obviously.
>10-3 season, autistic coach signed, lost to Utah AGAIN, lost to Little Bro AGAIN, in horribly embarrassing fashion, loss to Ohio State AGAIN and absolutely humiliated and BTFO 42-13. Cute Citrus Bowl win over Florida
>0-4 against tOSU, 1-3 against Little Baby Bro

Hey it could be worse, they could fumble after a first down run.

>Hot as fuck girl in Harbaugh shit

This is what autism looks like. Enjoy your nappie-bye before Wisc embarrasses you and then UM curbstomps you into sweet, sweet oblivion at the end of the year.

>Haha u have autism lol
>Haha this year'll be different we swear haha!

Top fucking kek

And with that Michigan is the all-time leader in number of wins and also all-time win %.