ITT: Future GOATS

ITT: Future GOATS

Literally who?

You know who it is.

I curse your dick to shrink by three inches if you keep your bs.

GRAH GRAH

>Palmeiras e corinthians fazendo um jogador que presta

this 2 mofos

>All niggers

what did football mean by this?

brahim diaz
lee seung-woo
marlos moreno

kek. I love a funny shitpost.

it has always been like this

they never live up to the hype

Corinthians makes them fairly often, they just don't fucking use them.

4 years ago Tite would pick Wallace before Marquinhos. Being the wise boy that he is he decided to GTFO to Italy and earn the national spot 4 years later.
Cassini tried to prevent Tite from doing the same, repeated the steps and is now semi-forgotten, but he's very talented, at least on par with the other beast that is Lucas Fernandes (SPFC).

Maycon and Marciel are beasts. Maycon is doing well at Ponte Preta playing a bit further up in the pitch.
Caio Emerson and Claudinho could be playing for Corinthians instead of the many useless forwards they have. Caio Emerson is said to leave Corinthians for Barcelona for free, as they didn't have a professional contract with him, lul.
So could be said about Gustavo Vieira, that could be playing instead of Camacho...

In this generation Léo Jabá and Oya are the stars, with Filipe and Mantuan being very talented too.

There are just so many players that could serve the team, so much money could be saved for when it matters...

Garcia

ITT: black kids

Will the Cred Forums hype-train ever learn? Black strikers/wingers nearly never go on to actually become legitimate GOATS you fucking numb nuts. They peak at 19 and then either go full JUST or stay on about the same level, maybe slightly above or slightly worse. It's not a coincidence that white players dominate World POTY, Ballon D'meme, etc.

>trashford

you're just mad your pasty white odegaard flopped

stay mad, it's entertaining

What? I'm not mad at all though, when did I imply that?

Ew he has a boogie

You tell me.

Not the only nasty aspect of his face though tbf. Rashford might be the only nigga out there that I legitimately find repulsive in appearance. Like black people don't really look that ugly or good either way, maybe because their colour is sort of masquerading their facial features or something I don't know, but this guy is just such an ugly motherfucker, something about his face is just all wrong.

user, I...

He's bretty gud.

Not really though. Doesn't really contribute that much and has been suspect to a few errors.

The moment I waited for all my life -(´•ω•`)-

Liverpool fan and i agree

you do sound mad though. "lets all blame the niggers" and all that

What the fuck are you talking about, victim complex much you fucking weirdo?

you haven't said love words to me yet I was waiting

I-I'm s-sorry I got nervous

"there's no such thing as a good black striker" is basically what you're implying

leaving aside how factually wrong that is, it appears motivated by anger for some reason.

this isn't about me. it's about you.

That was SO not what I was saying you fucking idiot. Are you baiting me or something? If so you're doing a hell of a job at it.

you're so cute user

maybe we should go to a quieter place

sheesh that's so gay

some girl posted this on her instagram the other day, makes my dick diamonds

can't find her profile though I think she got banned for it lul

It probably means that White people can't produce a good Football Player.

If Jose even touches him he is finished.

Jose has already touched him and he's got 3 goals in his last 3 games.

I was sceptical about how long it would last for Rashford, but he seems to improve with every game so I think he's the real deal.

Their defense is noticeably worse without him. He covers Henderson's fuck ups on the regular

like martial?

how is martial doing I don't follow the premium league

Saul Niguez

Sergio Díaz