WHEN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS BEING PLAYED ALL PLAYERS NEED TO STAND UP AND PUT THEIR HAND ON THEIR CHEST...

WHEN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS BEING PLAYED ALL PLAYERS NEED TO STAND UP AND PUT THEIR HAND ON THEIR CHEST. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYONE DISRESPECTING THE FLAG. FIRST IT WAS THE NFL, NOW COLLEGE FOOTBALL. THESE FOOTBALL PLAYERS MUST BE PUNISHED FOR BEING UN-AMERICAN.

U-S-A U-S-A

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_War_(1859)
thezog.info/list-summaries/
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sqzDSrR4L4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA USA USA USA

>when you get a cold ass beer from the fridge

USA

>when you fill up your f-150 with premium gas
USA

>when you get your dick sucked by a dimepiece

USA

>USA
USA

>There are people who unironically give a fuck about a song

Our generation doesn't respect the flag because we've never had to actually fight for it.

Autism.

why do you care so much?
is it true that in america they play the national anthem at every sporting event?

yes. and at every school event. and in the morning every day of school. and before any formal gathering of people. it's really scary.

damn nigga
that's some 1984 tier shit
why?

americans are big on "respect" of the armed forces and america in general. probably has something to do with that. you'll seriously be ostracized here if you imply that you don't show respect for the flag and the national anthem in every way.

see: kaepernick

>im scared of a flag

fucking cucks

americans are mentally ill

>nationalism is a bad thing

It's getting to the point where the National Anthem is becoming Medicore because its used so often. I dont really get why we need to play it during every single fucking even.

There are a handful events that require the Anthem be played. When your National Team Plays, and when remembering some tragic event. Just because "W-we fought for freedom" Doesn't fucking mean play the national anthem over and over and over and over and over and over again. Its getting to the point that Before I start my car I have to play it.

niggers are so ungrateful

Nationalism is one thing, but this is overdoing it. Next it will become law to have a bald eagle and an american flag outside every fucking household.

yes it is
>being proud of which country you were randomly born into

>implying that's bad

You have a point, it is being used too often and should be used for important events. But even so its the national anthem and respect should be shown. It could always be worse, those black athletes could be in worse situations than what they are in right now. Those athletes have a pretty comfy life at the moment. But it is what it is and things will only get worse from here. People love to think we are on the "right side" of history with first black presidents and first woman presidents.. we aren't.

...no one has ever fought for a fucking flag

Indoctrination tell people they are in the most free country in the world, control the media and scaremonger about the rest of the world...you know kinda like North Korea does..

Hi NSA,

Yes America, the best fucking country in the world.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>STOP DOING WHAT I DONT LIKE

>land of the "free"

I got a song it goes " Canada is better than America. much much better"

>STOP "STOP DOING WHAT I DON'T LIKE."

The concept of free country does not include the freedom to impose your will upon others

>People love to think we are on the "right side" of history with first black presidents and first woman presidents.. we aren't.

Despite popular belief, being first at something isn't always a good thing. Very valid point. I do understand respecting the national anthem and flag. If we make it more of a rarity of it being played people will see that it is important.

Is the US Government going to pay for the Maintenance of that damn bird? Otherwise I'll let my dog have some free food.

No but it gives me the freedom to loudly dissent to another's opinion.

That good and all, but its an issue when your opinion is objectively wrong.

So do you want to live in a free country, or do you want to live in North Korea? Because you flag/anthem autists sound like you'd rather live in North Korea.

>get paid millions to play a fucking childrens game
>dont have the decency to show respect for the country that allows you such an easy overpaid existence

just gas these faggots

Fuck off, dickwad. It's a free country. I am so sick of you flag autists sperging out about stupid ass shit.

>mfw there will be blood in the streets in less than 10 years

> Sitting for the nation anthem stands for police brutality

people will defend this

Its so easy to tell when someone is like 14 years old. Youre 16 at most

>cucked by a flag

we're americans, we think we're special. north korea does the same shit. fuck off.

Did anyone else do the national anthem before their high school graduation?

Fuck this time wasting tradition I don't give a fuck.

>when your opinion is objectively wrong

This is a dangerous slope. Once an argument can be considered objectively incorrect it can be dismissed and ultimately censored. With no discussion there is no progress, no understanding. Make no mistake, collective learning is human progress writ large.

Not even close. I'm 29 years old, which is old enough to know that "waahhh they're hurting my fee-fees" is not a good excuse for trying to force people to stand for a national anthem or salute a fucking flag.

Nationalism is literally babby-tier bullshit. Get an education, kid.

At least have a quick anthem like Britain or a fucking fun one like Italy. Singing about how pretty the flag looks in the morning is literally the gayest shit ever.

Look at your tough soldier boys all roided up and shit, getting emotional about the fucking light reflecting off an ugly poorly designed flag....gaaayyyy

>"Nationalism is literally babby-tier bullshit. Get an education, kid."

>actually trying to convince anyone here that you arent an angry little high school faggot
lmao

If you really are 29 though, unironically kill yourself, you have a childs brain

We would stomp you into non existence using 1/100th of our power. I guess thats why all you pussy Euros have such an inferiority complex

>you have a childs brain
Sure, pal, whatever you say. Just keep in mind that only one of us is sperging out about a flag and an anthem. It ain't me, I can tell you that right now.

>anime reaction image

Thanks for hitting the last box on the checklist.

your face on november 9th.

looking forward to it buddy.

lol what? we don't live in a fantasy world we don't fear that nonsensical bullshit. Big army but no one gives a fuck US Army will never be useful again because this is the age of politics.

>libshits scared of respecting the international symbol of freedom and democracy.
I'm not even slightly suprised

>being proud of your ancestors is a bad thing
Ok kid

>calls someone a kid.
seems to me that you have some growing up to do, because no you're ass isn't 29 years old. If you are then you must be some kind of special needs with Aspergers or something. Most adults your age have no problem with nationalism.

>One of the greatest parts of our country is freedom of speech
>Get butthurt at someone using that freedom
Oh the ironing

What's your favorite tumblr page?

Unlikely, unless the Wojak in that pic is a Shillary supporter with a drumpf hat. Trump landslide is unironically incoming.

but we've fought over a pig

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_War_(1859)

leafpost all you want but every time I go to the beach I see the San Juan Islands and I KNOW they are intrinsically Canadian

i fucking love murricans

I don't "have a problem with nationalism". I have a problem with jingoistic retards like you guys who think that a flag and an anthem are more important than the principles and liberty that the nation was founded on. It's something that mental midgets like yourself who masturbate to images of the flag wouldn't understand.

>muh flag

>retards this
>masturbate that

So you really have no argument I see.

Well lets see doing the black power sign during the national anthem is racist and is against the very principles and liberty that this country stands for. Black people have more freedoms now than what they've ever had, but a few shootings happen that are a rare occurrence happen and america is suddenly racist again. Not to mention black on black crime far out weighs white cop on black deaths. But nah Liburls will just gloss over that.

I hate that this trend even started *emphasis on the word trend*. they're really not doing anything but causing anger because it's not a flag issue, it's a respect for the country that gave you everything and even let you play a game nobody else in the world gives a shit about issue. they should be in communities doing something and not just throwing money at charities, kneeling, #hashtag #blmpost and calling it a day. it's truly pathetic.

this post couldnt get any more fedora if it tried lmao

>Black people have more freedoms now than what they've ever had
>more freedoms
>compared to previous freedoms
>for example when they were enslaved

Lol this is why they are so pissed you mong, they want equal freedom not comparatively better than when they were enslaved or couldn't drink from certain water fountains..

You dont live here, and you literally have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Everyone is equal here under law and has been for awhile. Women and minorities have a leg up more than ever, and still cant stop crying

>MUH NATIONAL ANTHEM
>MUH FLAG
>MUH MILITARY FLYOVER

sporting events are becoming such a fucking joke

>TODAY WE'LL HONOR ________________

who gives a fuck

>it's a respect for the country that gave you everything and even let you play a game nobody else in the world gives a shit about issue.

This. Its fucking disgraceful

>Everyone is equal here under law and has been for awhile. Women and minorities have a leg up more than ever, and still cant stop crying

Firstly you haven't got a clue where I live, isn't it like 3 in the morning in Italy right now? So thats a clue I'm probably not there Cleetus. 2ndly the under the law bit isn't the problem is it? Its very obviously how the law is and isn't applied equally. 3rdly the leg up bit makes you sound like a joke from south park

I hope Americans know bald eagles are absolute pussies in the wild

I routinely see them getting chased by crows and gulls

>ALL PLAYERS NEED TO STAND UP
Yeah, but what if the people who own all the banks and all the TV stations and all the newspapers in the USA don't want you to stand up when you hear the national anthem. What then OP? If you want to know who I am talking about, I'm talking about the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

>enslaved meme

people through out history have been enslaved, the only reason people make a big deal about black slavery is because in Liberals eyes America is the center of the universe and everything gets magnified. What liberal fail to teach black people is that no the big mean white man didn't just come and kidnap and enslaved their ancestors. They were sold to the white man by fucking african tribes leaders.

The group of middle eastern (non-European) people who own most of the sports teams are the same people who profited the most from the transatlantic slave trade, see video below:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzDSrR4L4w

>Most adults your age have no problem with nationalism.
In America? In 2016?

Nationalism is a fucking disease.

Lol you can't rationalise slavery and 'well other people did it' doesn't make it right either. The fact is there wouldn't be millions of black people in America if their bloodline wasn't brought over in chains. Now you have millions of black people over there, might as well start treating them equally.

>being proud of the work and effort put into the nation by your countrymen through generations is a bad thing
>being proud of your friends accomplishments is a bad thing
>being proud of your family's accomplishments is a bad thing
>you're not allow to celebrate your heritage and the history that culminated in you and you contribute to

>dutch
No surprise there
I imagine it's hard to be proud a nation that has nothing to be proud about except selling slaves back in the day

Is football really that boring that you guys spend more time talking about the drama surrounding the game and not the actual sport? Can't wait for this and baseball to finally keel

Why should I be grateful for a country that has oppressed me and my ancestors for hundreds of years I could give less of a fuck about murica I just live here who cares. Tbh its just someone kneeling or raising their fucking arm and people are so shook by it. America is so fucking childish there are more important things to worry about than this fucking anthem shit.

>you can't rationalise slavery

Yes, you literally can. Slavery is as old as civilization itself. The Egyptians did it. The Greeks did it. The blacks did it. The whites did it. The asians did it. It was cheap labor for conquering cities and nations to give the native population free time. Slavery in Athens is what literally resulted in democracy. Without slavery, democracy wouldn't have been invented.

ITT: People who care about a song more than the 1st Amendment.

If you're saying "their argument is stupid but whatever, it's their right to make that argument" then that's perfectly fine.

If you're saying "they need to me forced to stand up and honor this anthem and flag" then you're being MORE disrespectful to American values even more than they are.

>t. Mario Giuseppe Garibaldi

>Why should I be grateful for a country that has oppressed me and my ancestors for hundreds of years

>nig nog doesn't read a history book
Not suprised.
I guess the civil war didn't happen. I guess the 13, 14, and 15 amendments don't exist. I guess the all those men who died for your freedom don't deserve any recognition or respect in your part. I'm sure your ancestors would've agreed with you. Fucking idiot.

You don't get it since you were born in a shit country.

Talk to me when you're born in a place with the strongest, largest economy in the history of the world and absolute best military force the world has ever known. You're god damn right you'd be proud of that

All these monkeys refusing to honor the country that has given them everything including literally millions of dollars should be locked away like the animals they are. May god forever bless this country

The American experience is that of immigrants that came to the country and identified with the political philosophy of freedom it exemplified. From Tesla, to Einstein, to Nabokov to Von Neumman. Men not born here, who identified as Americans. But forget that, i suppose you rather live in totalitarian world govermenr ran by a Kalergist nobility like the EU.

>referring to human slavery as a 'meme'
You've gone off the deep end here mate

0 (zero) WC vs. 4 (four) WC

Blown the fuck out

>Shit on people for not standing for a flag
>Call others authoritarian
ok

I have not said anything about not standing for the flag. Do it for all I care. I responsed to the dutch saying that nationalism is stupid and the nigngo saying that he has no real reason to be proud of his country. It's your freedom to not celebrate your heritage, but if you question it, i'll answer.

Bro thia movement has absolutely NOTHING against the brave men and women who have died for our freedom I think you missed the point. Also you called me a Nig nog how ironic.

>NOTHING against the brave men and women who have died for our freedom

>Why should I be grateful for a country that has oppressed me and my ancestors for HUNDREDS of years I could give less of a fuck about murica I just live here who cares.

>Bro thia movement has absolutely NOTHING against the brave men and women who have died for our freedom

Actually it does moron. The infantile behavior of shit like BLM and these attention seeking athletes is effectively spitting on their graves. And Im black, all this recent racebaiting bullshit is a disgrace

white man came from across the sea
he brought us public poop and pee

he killed the tribes and built a mart
he put on pants and had a shart

I don't care about America. But I do have mad respect for the people that protect it
. Tbh I don't have the balls to go to war so anyone that does that are really awesome same thing for police officers the VERY LARGE majority are very good people evem the people that may shoot black men or minorities may also be good people but still the numbers ofMinorities being killed specifically black men is rising at alarming rates. And needs to be out there that HEY this is happening and needs to stop. I got pulled over a couple of months ago and I was fucking shaking I was SCARED of a officer when I did nothing wrong than have a headlight out there ia NO reason I should be scared of an officer when I know I've done nothing wrong.

>From now until forever, people will do this during the Anthem

Kaep legit started something huge.

>pssh nothin personnel kid

shut up. poo-rag. Indians probably shit on their flag when your national anthem is played at sporting events.

holy fuck you are literally a child

Not him, but piss off. Black men are being killed in this country just because some pansy ass white police officers are scared of them and their departments don't want to train them properly. These athletes have every right to take a stand against that kind of injustice.

As a white person, I will be the first to admit that we have a need for serious reform in police department across the country as well as the criminal justice system as a whole. I can say that because I am capable of looking at this issue objectively, and not through the lens of some sort of race-based political agenda.

>keep them as slaves
>then segregate them and treat them like shit
>this lasts until roughly 50 years ago
>surprised when blacks aren't all gung ho about American history
>surprised blacks don't give a shit about muh George Washington or muh declaration of independence or muh national anthem

Trigger happy pigs are just icing on the cake. Lets be real they're getting exposed now.

go back to tumblr, SJW

Your sport is shit. It is so shit that you spend more time complaining about some dude not standing than the actual game. Your sport will die in your lifetime. I hope you realize that.

Standing to the anthem should only be mandatory for Italians, since their anthem is the GOAT.
US anthem is garbage tier.

Also I agree that a fuckload of BLM protesters are out of their damn minds that should be common knowledge. People that freak the fuck out and vandalize, loot, and shoot EACHOTHER over the death of another black man are fucking stupid. Doing something like raising a fist or Kneeling as compared to these aforementioned actions is very peaceful.

i step into mart, what do i see?
a sea of shart, staring at me
i try to run away, i try to turn around
but when i do i slip on shart on the ground

I'm not from tumblr. I just have an education, unlike Cred Forums-tier retards like you, and am capable of thinking critically about the problems facing this country in terms of race relations and law enforcement. Not that a mental midget like you would understand anything about that.

Thanks for proving my point.

>unlike Cred Forums-tier retards like you

Sorry, but I think education corrupted you. In the future, it's the Cred Forums-tier retards that will be ruling the world and people like you will be ditch diggers.

lol, okay dude. Have fun with your delusion. The truth is that people like you wouldn't know the first thing about running the world to begin with.

Stand yes. Hand on heart, nope. That is some post 9/11 bullshit. Which came from people who don't know that the Pledge of Allegiance and the Anthem are different things.

Nice strawman.

>The truth is that people like you wouldn't know the first thing about running the world to begin with
>unlike Cred Forums-tier retards like you, and am capable of thinking critically about the problems facing this country in terms of race relations and law enforcement
wew lads

> le top is okay, le bottom is not!

Both are okay. No coloreds allowed.

Fuck you.

The nation that anthem's for is dead, and the pussies far outnumber the "brave" in this piece of shit country.

Time to make a new one and let the shitskins deal with the Jews.

There's plenty of hotties that roll through Walmart Sanjay.

have a (you)

Refute this

>We.

Not you that's for sure.

>m-muh army!

Christ

>>international symbol of freedom and democracy.

That isn't the Flag of Hong Kong or New Zealand, countries with more freedom than us.

>mfw i'm an immigrant from based europe who roots for america to lose every game
>mfw i take go take a shit everytime national anthem is on tv
>mfw there's nothing amerifats can do about it

You're asking me to defend a racially discriminatory government policy, which is the opposite of what I've been saying. Not only that, but I am not an expert on Zimbabwe, so even if I DID want to defend that discriminatory policy, I wouldn't be able to without learning more about the country. Hell, I can't even confirm whether or not the narrative being advanced by this image is complete bullshit or not without learning more about the country, which is not something I have any interest in doing for a Cred Forums argument.

Unlike you, I don't try to argue things that I know very little about.

Pic related: and American "man".

>Something isn't a problem because other problems exist

ok

>Under law
But not in practice you tard, thats why they are protesting. How is that hard to grasp lmao

Listen, I understand Europeans can't handle nationalism without a world war breaking out, but that doesn't make it inherently a bad thing.

Refute what?

>But not in practice you tard, thats why they are protesting.

You're absolutely right.

Whites have been discriminated against by their own fucking governments for years now, just to accommodate bitches, niggers, and any given non-white. All the while, footing the majority of the tax dollars used to run this shitty nation.

Civil war can't come soon enough.

You're right white cops shooting black criminals isn't a problem, its a part of the job.

glad we're done here.

>it's the Cred Forums-tier retards that will be ruling the world

WEW LAD

>get special programs only for you
>get special scholarships only for you
>get every free hand out the government can possibly dream up
>still fail at everything

fuck all this subhuman trash, just kill them all

Sorry Lad, I don't think you will be able to win the Second Civil War.

>You're right white cops shooting black criminals isn't a problem

Black's got nothing to do with it.

A criminal is a criminal.

Too bad niggers can't figure that shit out...

I hope it does Cletus, so the south can get #rekt harder than your sister on your dad's birthday for a 2nd time

>he unironically wants an internal domestic war where there will be no rules of engagement

you are fucking retarded.

>thinks a civil war will be another conventional fight instead of a protracted guerrilla campaign

You think your political masters will suffer?

Nope. They can afford to hire their own security.

YOU?

Boot lickers like YOU?

Not so much.

That's what happens when you support fascists that serve minority interests.

Im honestly worried for you if you think you would survive even 48 hours kid

>as well as the criminal justice system as a whole
sounds like you want to replace the court of law with the court of public opinion and expand "guilty until proven innocent"

Here are the wannabe tough guys who think they are in the Army.

>who think they are in the Army.

You mean the Army of welfare queens, bitches, and faggots that the leftists created?

No, I'm not in that Army, user.

not a war but we need to split. let liberals and conservatives run their own countries and let the last one standing becomes the USA of the future

The only people bitching about this are middle-aged, gun-owning while guys that reside in the bible belt. Shit, even service men dont give a fuck about it unless theyre spitting on stepping on the flag. These white retards just have a very skewed concept of what disrespect is.

So basically....

Wait, what state would stand last? None in the south, Florida is out of the question....

Anyone have any idea?

>be American
>decide not to remain fully upright when a song plays
>get death threats

>land of the "free"

This

Should be saved for the playoffs and Super Bowl

Texas because that's where everyone's fleeing to

there's real death threats, and then there's angry twitter posts that will amount to precisely nothing. i'm willing to bet that kaepernick received the latter. hey, at least in this country, you can't get arrested for making angry twitter posts.

>lose starting job to Blaine fucking Gabbert
>have ridiculous cap hit
>about to be cut because no one wants to pay $10M+ to a backup QB
>create controversy so that team can't cut you without appearing racist
>act surprised when people figure you out

>be American
>be more likely to be imprisoned than any country in the world

>land of the "free"

I understand that it is disrespectful of standing, stamping, or damaging the flag (I.E. Burning it and what not.) and frankly those people should be executed.

But we are talking about the National Anthem. I said earlier that the Anthem is used too Often. And it is. There is no need for the Anthem to be played at Every NFL or Boreball game, apart from every MLeLS and Hockey and Basktball Game (This is assuming that they do it like the NFL)

Personally I think the National Anthem should be saved in situations in which we are being represented as a nation, such as when the National Team Plays. (Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, etc)

But apparently alot of people think that type of ideology is beneath them and that we should play the Anthem and Stand for it as soon as we get up, start the car, take the morning piss, take the first shit of the day, eat breakfast, after every meal, when we go shopping, in our prayers, etc.

The Superb Owl yes, because it is a National Event. As for the playoffs...I suppose the First Game? Personally I would save it for the Owl.

OP is a facist cock sucker

>I understand that it is disrespectful of standing, stamping, or damaging the flag (I.E. Burning it and what not.) and frankly those people should be executed.
You should be executed.

pajeet went outside for a poo
he saw that there was clearly a loo

but due to his culture
he was as savage as a vulture

and he went to a street to drop doo-doo

>criminals get shot by police
>very few were innocent
>the majority here chimp out because some dindu died, regardless of what color the officer was who shot him
i think we are fine, despite what the media lies about for their race-baiting agenda

>Amerikneels

AAAAAWWWWWW
>YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH

>You should be executed.

Could you provide me with a valid reason as to why you believe that?

>being proud of the work and effort put into the nation by your countrymen through generations is a bad thing.

>Slaves did all the work
Oh ok

If you pay your taxes you have every right not to salute the flag because you're being more American than being able to recite a 2 century old poem.

I'm black but I hate niggers and blacks

>All these armchair patriots

Lmfao go jerk off to tranny porn and shut the fuck up you don't care nor are you a patriot otherwise you wouldn't attack someone for exercising their constitutional rights that you thump on so much.

What is with Cred Forums's burning desire to be contrarian faggots about everything? Is it underage? Man-children? Shitposting? I don't get it