12 men on the field

>12 men on the field

is this the dumbest fucking foul in sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqJbLDu9l2Q&t=6m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it's excessive celebration or whatever the fuck that faggotry is called

>Taunting

little niggas be mad that they got called a bitch

>assessing a team a foul for shit the fans do

That's shit stupid. If they're tossing shit on the field/ice/court, then pause the game until security deals with them.

does that actually happen?

Yes. Usually due to the offense running a quick play. If they snap the ball will the extra players are trying to run off the field, they'll still get a penalty.

Yes,

In their defense there's a lot of substitutions in football and if the defense doesn't get them done in time the offence can snap the ball to catch them with 12 men

My memory is hazy, but neither the offense or defense gets a penalty if they're short a man, right?

shouldn't that mean all teams that have the "12th man" be penalized on every play

Delay of game is dumber, "oh you wasted 30 seconds of our time ? PENULTY , now waste 30 sec again". It should be a loss of down instead of yards

>basketball
>once the offense crosses half court, they can't pass the ball back to the other half

Why not? There's still the shot clock to prevent a team from needlessly hogging the ball.

I don't think so in football, but I know if it happens in basketball there's a technical foul I believe.

Damn good suggestion. This would eliminate Delays entirely.

That would be targeting or taunting.

you did good today poland

>why?
to encourage aggressive and scoring focused play.

REALLY good post

because this isn't faggot soccer, where most of the game takes place a midfield.

It's a great rule. Faggot soccer should adopt it. With a 4 minute shot clock. And a 3-game suspension to your faggot divers who role around in agony and then get up and sprint for the ball. (ie every player on the field). Then you'll have something worth watching.

sounds like rules a 12-year old with ADHD would come up with

No they don't.

Somewhat related my team the Redskins ran the first play of some of their games with 10 men on the field in rememberance of Sean Taylor, a safety on their team who was murdered

>Defender tries to tackle Reciever
> Reciever catches the ball and lowers his head into defenders shoulder pad
>Defender gets a 15 yard penalty and is automatically ejected

Football is literally unwatchable now

That's gay

While I do agree, the thing you're missing is that penalties like that stop the clock

Kys Nigel

no the fact that college athletes and their coaches can't fucking count is.

13 men is dumber

Skip to 6 minutes and 30 seconds
Keep in mind this is our national championship

youtube.com/watch?v=aqJbLDu9l2Q&t=6m30s

I REALLY like this post.

holy shit poland can you rewrite our sport?