Okay, now this is getting over the line

Okay, now this is getting over the line.

>real picture from a HS game in California, during anthem

What's the endgame for this, at one point does it stop, when all white cops resign? The way the protests are going, no one's going to back down and just stop, once they've started. It's just going to keep going and going at this rate, and probably get even more ridiculous when the NBA starts up. Where does it go from here?

>pls no Cred Forums bullshit, which is probably impossible to ask

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kirkmorrison/status/779656475115261952?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Endgame is burning the American flag during the anthem.

If people stopped clutching their pearls about it and crying about it on every social media site they visit, it would go away.

Amurrica-lovin' whites are turning this shit into a Streisand Effect situation.

Looks like they're stretching

they're gonna keep pushing and pushing till a new leader rises that will be 100X worse that what Hitler ever was. That isn't a meme I'm being serious. they'll push one side as far as they can push then something bad will raise out of it. I feel sorry for the future generations of these people. They'll have to suffer the consequences of our generations ignorance, stupidity, and selfish pandering to one side, looking for issues where there are none.

Looks like a fencing response.

>What's the endgame for this, at one point does it stop
Probably when black people aren't disproportionately shot dead by the police in America, often having not even committed a crime. Is that so hard to understand?

beautiful

this

>Is that so hard to understand?

Americans are statistically retarded
I did a few years of school in the states and it was a joke

So...never?
>implying pointing a gun at a police officer isn't a crime

>So ... never?
Probably, the way you train those jumpy retards to be afraid of their own shadow.

twitter.com/kirkmorrison/status/779656475115261952?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The endgame is a land of chaos and poverty, corruption and death. Look at every nigger population ever and stop being childish. These people won't stop until there are 85 % nigger population in america...all seeking to blame another for their sorrows and woes. Ignorant to philosophy and western virtue.

>Probably when black people aren't disproportionately shot dead by the police in America,

They're not
Really, I'm not kidding or making it up, cops are more trigger happy against whites than blacks

this 2bh

maybe stop playing that dumb song every time you take a shit and maybe it'll have some significance

Let them all act like retards for all I care.

Who gives a shit?

>high schoolers thinking their political opinions matter
>high school athletes thinking their political opinions matter
>black high school athletes thinking their political opinions matter

Literally Rowan Blanchard tier. 25 is the minimum age to be able to fully comprehend the world around you.

Not per capita

>>high schoolers thinking their political opinions matter
>>high school athletes thinking their political opinions matter
>>black high school athletes thinking their political opinions matter
Well, we're talking about them, aren't we?

black people resist arrest at a disproportionate rate as well

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have a source for this? I think the specific statistic is "Shootings per encounter" or something

>These people won't stop until there are 85 % nigger population in america.

Thankfully planned parenthood has kept it stable at around 12% for the last 30 years

>Rowan Blanchard
literally who

Police are trained to treat the lower class as dangerous and dumb individuals. Lower class are raised to blame the system for their situation and the police represent the system.

Both sides are to blame here.

and black on black crime too

It's not even that, and desu I dont care for the protests people can do whatever they want

But police shootings are incredibly sensationalized. Look at last year's "The Counted" by The Guardian. Yes, blacks were somewhat disproportionately shot by police but if you also look at the stats on there, almost half of the victims had a firearm (and of course, we do not know the motive any of the victims had, with or without a weapon).

Also police shootings constituted for about less than 0.05% (or some shit) of the total deaths in the US last year. And the mortality rate of blacks at the hands of police is also incredibly low compared to the total amount of deaths and less in comparison to the mortality rate of blacks in non-police related disputes.

Source? Just simple stats and comparison. Just look up the net mortality rate, The Guardian's "The Counted", and United States demographics.

To be clear though, I'm all for police body cameras. I think that it would be a good, quick, and clear way to determine whether a shooting was justified or not, instead of our "evidence" being determined by a grainy video shot by a yelling dude from across the street or possibly tampered dashcam footage. Set a standard or even enforce a law that doesn't allow officers to turn off their bodycams when they are in altercations.

>mfw this becomes the new dab

So is planking back?

not knowing Rowan "get in the van for dan" Blanchard

>13% of population
>50% of violent crimes
>resist arrest at a hugely disproportionate rate
>wonder why there are so many violent encounters with police

Remember most of those violent crimes are done by black males so it's really 6.5% of the population committing 50% of the violent crime.

All we have to do is stop caring and stop continuing to make a big deal put of it, sadly that will never happen

Violent encounters are one thing, but 9/10 times them getting shot was unnecessary

this

Then why don't shootings of whites make the news?

>anthem for a high school game

fucking Googles

what school and what state? and who was the president or principal of the school at the time and what was the name of three of your teachers or professors?

Looks like they're doing the Trayvon.

>6.5% of the population committing 50% of the violent crime
it's an even lower percentage considering that number includes infants, elders and the ones already in jail. It's really shocking, wtf are they doing

>drinks milk from a bag
>calls others retarded
Fucking leafs

It isn't just a problem with blacks and it isn't even about racism, its about class. High class whites tell low class whites they are better than blacks and low-class whites enable police to kill as many blacks as possible because they are taught that blacks are lower than them, when in reality both groups are on the same level being held down by the same people and fighting each other instead of the rich. Blacks equate poor whites to having the same privileges as rich whites and resent them for it, while poor whites hate blacks because they are of a "lower class" and "dangerous"

babby's first sociology class: the post

There are obviously alot more factors, but class is the main one, everyone knows this

Regardless Obama will blame the guns, when it's clear blacks have a huge education problem. Another black with a false sense of control when they carry guns in intimidating fashion.

Although the terrorist comparison makes sense, he was only injured and carried to hospital while blacks receive more fatal shots.

Conservative and Southern culture is the worst thing to happen to Every night when I come into work the floor is never stocked and it is filthy. This has happened numerous times. I don't know it is the way you are running your shift or if it is an underlying issue that needs to be solved. Excuse me for being a little fustrated but again this is what I come to work and see every night. I'm writing this in hopes for a resolution because we are all suppose to be a team and work as one and remember that one shift can effect all shifts. people in this country. Notice how black slave heritage comes mostly from states like Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, South Carolina--- generally the dumbest, fattest, and most religious states in the union.

Everything wrong with black people comes from the ideology that blacks took from the South and brought around country into urban cities.

>I needz muh gunz to protect muhself
>Fuck a edumacation mah nigga I just need jeeeezus
>I caint stop eatin deep fried pork fat it's muh culture
> I don't want no faggot gettin married miss me with that gay shit my nigga
> Ayy so what if I broke trayvons arm it's not abuse I'm raisin him right

It's the natural result of thinking being an ignorant conservative is some kind of heritage unique to your people.

who the fuck cares, the anthem is bullshit anyway

Idk why the fuck half of a copy pasta got pasted onto here.

Conservative and Southern culture is the worst thing to happen to black people in this country. Notice how black slave heritage comes mostly from states like Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, South Carolina--- generally the dumbest, fattest, and most religious states in the union.

Everything wrong with black people comes from the ideology that blacks took from the South and brought around country into urban cities.

>I needz muh gunz to protect muhself
>Fuck a edumacation mah nigga I just need jeeeezus
>I caint stop eatin deep fried pork fat it's muh culture
> I don't want no faggot gettin married miss me with that gay shit my nigga
> Ayy so what if I broke trayvons arm it's not abuse I'm raisin him right

It's the natural result of thinking being an ignorant conservative is some kind of heritage unique to your people.

>football is played by a bunch of retarded niggers

who knew

>Everything wrong with black people comes from the ideology that blacks took from the South
it's always somebody else's fault, never fails

this

if you think it's about the song itself you are incredibly naive, it's about the country. these people think that the entire country, including you, is at fault for what has happened to about 10 black people over the course of the past 3 years.

we had Trayvoning a few years ago

it's about POLICE brutality against blacks
not white police brutality against cops

why don't you just teach niggers the difference between right and wrong

this so much.

>really made me think

but its true

Most of those faggots probably never even encountered a cop, and if they had it was probably either pleasant, or they got in trouble for doing something wrong like underage drinking or something.

>implying the opinion of high schoolers on socioeconomic issues matters
>implying a football game is the time or the place to voice your "opinions"

It's a privilege to be playing football in high school, shut your mouth and be thankful. It's just millennials blindly following the counter culture and rebellion of their generation, they don't actually know anything/care

Walking dead promotional event?

So we can thank Colon Kaepernick for this? Yeah, fuck him.

diddn du nuffin

>Our People (nubians) WAS giants!!!!

Why are the steps like that though for real?

>mfw ancient giant niggers

>violate crimes
>something like 10k instances a year
>this warrants profiling ten million african americans
pretty inefficient desu