Is he, dear I say it...the MOST overrated quarterback in the NFL today?

Is he, dear I say it...the MOST overrated quarterback in the NFL today?

Did Aaron Rodgers get plastic surgery?

>MUHH DEFENSE
>MUHH RUNNING GAME
>MUHH RECEIVERS
>MUHH OFFENSIVE LINE
>MUHH COACH
>MUHH SPECIAL TEAMAS

Meanwhile, Peyton Manning won 12 games every year with the Colts.

Once he gets a few years to settle into the league, hell be really good.

Beat me to it. Aaron is not even a top-1000 QB all-time.

This is his fifth season.

Most overrated QBs

1. Tom Brady.
2. Aaron rodgers
3. fuck a duck Luck
4. Cam Newton
5. Stafford.

TOP 5 OVERATED

1. Andrew Luck
2. Jamies Winston
3. Teddy Bridgewater
4. Blake Bortles
5. Marcus Mariota

Haha...you're joking right?

The Colts were actually good when Peyton was playing though.

Luck is still overrated. It's between him and Rodgers for the most overrated one.

Peypey made those clots teams look a hell of a lot better than they were.

Feel old yet?

Cam singlehandedly carried the panthers' offense for years, racking up a bunch of division titles. Not sure how he's overrated

>Not one, but two HoF receivers
>HoF runningback
>HoF Coach
>Teabagging HGH coverup artist made the Colts look good
no

>Andrew Luck
15,420 yards (7.03 avg)
58.2%
106 TDs / 56 INTs (+50)
85.3 Rating

>Russel Wilson
14,486 yards (7.99 avg)
62.8%
107 TDs / 35 INTs (+72)
100.9 Rating

Only casual ESPN scum call him overrated

Knowledgeable football fans know he's actually underrated

Go back to your little girl cartoons OP

>implying Marvin Harrison wasn't a complete product of Peyton
>Edge's numbers declining immediately after leaving Indy
>le humble black man sure is a good coach, no matter how insignificant of an impact he actually made!
>al jazeera

Yeah, it's Marvin Harrisons fault everytime the Colts went into the playoffs Peyton Manning threw at least 4 interceptions

It's already confirmed HGH was sent to Manning's house

You're a fucking cuck if you genuinely believe it was for his wife llmao

>casual ESPN scum
ESPN has been constantly on Luck's dick since his Stanford days

Peyton has 40 career playoff TD passes, 2 of them were to Starvin Marvin (both coming in the same game.

>dude it was like totally unwarranted
>RG3 should have been taken #1

Yep, like I said. Stay casual scum with your totally edgy thoughts that no NFL GM or scout would agree with

Good, fuck the Colts, they're the shittiest team in the NFL. At least Art Modell wasn't scummy enough to move the Browns under cover of darkness like a fucking thief.

Ya ok

And the most playoff losses in the history of the league.

Found the Vikings fan

I don't think he's necessarily bad, but yeah, overrated. Garbage time stat padder.

what's that got to do with Harrison being a soft, undersized, average speed WR who couldn't handle press coverage?

he's also only behind Brady and Montana for playoff wins. Not bad, imo.

>this thread
>this butthurt

It's easy to make fans of other teams butthurt when you're good.

But the fact that >we continue to make those people assblasted and have to cry about "m-muh ESPN bias" 24/7 is truly an achievement

Suck my veiny Hoosier cock, cucks

low quality b8

What the fuck nigga. You talk like having Marvin Harrison is a liability. Look at tom Brady's receiving core and offensive line throughout his career Super Bowl runs and then look at Peyton's. a lot of those losses are because of manning throwing a stupid interception at the most critical moments. Heck look at Big Ben 08. He turned santonio holmes into a fucking MVP.

It's true though. It's a no-brainer that teams who are good cause Analpain, but that takes no skill. Once they're bad again people will forget they exist.

Indy has been causing butthurt from the day the colts left Baltipoor/chimpout land. Even when we're dogshit like this year and last, we still cause butthurt.

Most overrated QB in the NFL over the past 3 seasons.

Most overrated QBs this year only:
1. Aaron Rodgers (he doesn't have it anymore)
2. Trevor Siemian (carried hard and isn't good to begin with)
3. Jameis Winston (>muh black QB meme stop pretending he's good to virtue signal)
4. Andrew Luck (not a top 10 QB stop pretending he's good E!SPN)
5. Every Cheatriots QB including Tom Brady (Edelman would be a HoF QB on this team)

I don't think he is overrated. The clots would be like a 3 win team without him. He deserved that contract. The problem is they have consistently failed to put together a solid coaching staff and team around him for him to succeed. He might perennially go 10-6 or 11-5 but they will never make a solid super bowl push with these teams. Peyton had a lot of good talent around him that luck never had.

I bet you think Julius Thomas wasn't a Manning baby

There is no receiver Peyton has had that remotely comes close to Gronk or Moss. Peyton's line in Indy (and Denver for that matter) were shaky at best after Tarik Glenn prematurely retires

They play in such a soft division though.

gotta hear the top 5 qb rankings from THIS GUY

That's not Tom "officially a system babby" Brady

He's also directly responsible for both Superb Owl loses - both of which were blow outs.

Thankfully, Pey Pey doesn't have to worry about Luck getting near the Owl. This year he might beat his INT count.

Get your assholes ready. Daddy's almost back.

>saints-colts was a blowout

Confirmed for started to watch football in 2014

>Peyton made Hank Baskett fumlefingers the onside kick
>Peyton was the reason the '13 Broncos were the most injured team to ever make a SB

gud 1, m8

every time, every thread

stop stalking me.

Yeah but Brady has also won 3 supebowls wihtout moss or Gronk. The year bellijew gave him an actual wide receiver he shattered every single record. Brady has made 2 supebowl game winning drives with Troy brown and Deion branch as his number one options. Manning threw the game away to an average CB with two hall of fame receivers and a hof center playing for him. Don't give me the 18-1 crap either because while clearly Brady didn't play his best, he stepped up when it mattered and took the lead with under 2 minutes to go while his defense let him down.

I feel like Peyton manning is an overrated qb of all time. I rank Eli manning ahead of him.

>Hank Basket's face
>Tracey Porter literally teabagged 5head
>peyton driving down the field... only to choke any hopes of a comeback away in the red zone

Yeah... it was real fucking close.

Eli's looked like a champ in his wins.

Peyton was a participant in the first, barely alive in the second.

Luck will always be inferior to Wilson

That was pretty much a perfectly executed onside kick that literally NO ONE was expecting.

With that being said, manning had every opportunity to tie it up but instead he threw a ducking pick 6. He is directly to blame for that loss

Let's not forget the drive to nowhere.

Thankfully, he passed the curse of shitty pizza to JJ Watt... who has since become the current most overrated player in the NFL.

meh, any objective football fan knows Wayne ran a pretty shitty route.

You are absolutely right, but that's just not a throw you make with the Super Bowl on the line. He was getting jittery. While Montana or Brady would have never thrown it into that type of coverage in that situation.

Russell sure did.

>Yeah but Brady has also won 3 supebowls wihtout moss or Gronk
but how many has he won without Bellitits? :^)

>The year bellijew gave him an actual wide receiver he shattered every single record
then a couple years later (after 4 spine surgeries), Peyton shattered all of those without a weapon the caliber of Moss or Gronk

>Don't give me the 18-1 crap either because while clearly Brady didn't play his best, he stepped up when it mattered and took the lead with under 2 minutes to go while his defense let him down.

lol, the double standard applied to Brady and Peypey around this corner of the internet is ridiculous

>lol, the double standard applied to Brady and Peypey around this corner of the internet is ridiculous

>it's the coach not the player
>brady still went 18-1 durhurrr

SALT.

agree, he should have taken the Brady, dinking and dunking down the field.

"Dink and dunking down the field" isn't nearly as easy as you think it is otherwise every qb would do it.

>I rank Eli manning ahead of him.

I've been living and breathing Rebel football since I was a wee lad and even I don't think this. That's just retarded.

Well... they try.

he knew all he had to do was get in range for Nougatieri

I really don't know what the fuck that means... but Eli's lead memorable drives in his two Owl wins.

Peyton's Owl wins are renowned for being against Rex Grossman... and Father Time.

Overated, eh?

There's maybe 5 teams in the league who wouldn't take him as the QB right now if they had the shot.

Not only is he the most overrated, he has the most delusional fans who desperately want him to be elite.
It's astounding how badly they want elite status for him.

Can they compensate for his poor decision making on the field?

E!SPN put him in the pro football hall of fame before his final season at Stanford even started. They fooled everyone.

Don't argue with Brady'sknee he's a master of autism.

see? look at that! he's doing it again!

So if bellichick is directly responsible for his wins shouldn't he be responsible for 18-1 as well? How many super bowl has bellichick won without Brady?

You see the difference between mannings super bowl loss and Brady's is pretty huge if you look at it. Manning got blown out once by the saints and again by the Seahawks. Brady was a fluke catch away from a perfect season. He gave them the lead with under 2 minutes to go both in 07 and 12. By the way what the fuck was bellichick thinking by passing up on the FG and putting an injured Hobbs on placidity burress with the game on the line?

I honestly hold Eli in higher regard than Peyton. I feel like Peyton's career was a huge disappointment in the grand scheme.

so what's Eli's excuse for routinely missing the playoffs?

can't spell LUCK without L

>I really don't know what the fuck that means.

Wow, a tripfag bandwagoner who started watching football in 2014 cant reason out or even google the fact that Eli played for Ole Miss in college. Color me unsurprised

Constant battle with autism. Don't be surprised if he wins this year

>I honestly hold Eli in higher regard than Peyton. I feel like Peyton's career was a huge disappointment in the grand scheme.

This is bullshit and a direct result of "MUH RINGS ONLY MATTER" bullshit.

Missing playoffs, unimpressive seasons, high INTs, do not get forgotten because of 2 games.

Still pretty hard to do considering his receivers in 01.

Vs the panthers he led a shootout when bellichicks defense broke down to dellholme. Plus vin missed 2 chip shots which meant all they had to do was kneel.

He led a 10 point comebaxk vs the Seahawks and capped it off with a TD.

He led a game sealing TD drive vs the eagles.

>I feel like Peyton's career was a huge disappointment in the grand scheme

idk what the fuck England's problem is, but any career that ends in being at worst top 5 of your position all time isn't any type of disappointment.

Well what matters then? Regular season stats? Who cares if he missed the playoffs a bunch of times. Not that much different from all of mannings one and dones.

100 years from now when we look back people will see Eli manning as the superior manning. First ballot HOFer for sure.

I am not a homo who watches college football.

t. Ringless in Midde America

reminder that Eli has no rings if he doesn't cry to daddy Manning and wiggle his way out of San Diego

I feel like he is top 15. To be honest I feel like the only reason people praise him so much is because they want to discredit Brady, who clearly is the superior qb and also has had the better career.

If I was building a team and had to draft a QB, I take a whole list of people ahead of him, Eli included.

>top 5

Too high. Top 10 at least.

1. Brady
2. Montana
3. Unitas
4. Marino
5. Rapelesberger

Peyton's in the same league with Troy Aikman and Favre.

Yes. Regular Season does matter to a degree. And even if you count Playoffs Peyton has had success, even with some chokes. He has a winning record against the Pats in the playoffs.

He took a dogshit team and made them a 11-12 win automatic team every year. He took a year off due to injury, went to another team and helped turn them into a 12 win a year team.

He is also basically the prototype pocket passer for an entire generation

As opposed to engaged to a pill-popping drug addict for the majority of your career, until you're ditched for a meme qb who's named literally Luck ironically considering his current play?

>ringless Marino
>no Bradshaw

Come on nigga

Alright, Marino gets put down in top 10 and Bradshaw in top 5.

Mainly, because Bradshaw became a continuing character well after his career - something they are trying desperately to do with Peypey.

I WANT TO HEAR THIS GUYS TOP 5 CURRENT QBs

>Bradshaw
>the literal definition of being carried by a defense
>career 212-210 TD/INT, 30/26 postseason

Dude those mid 2000s colt teams were far from scrubs. There was some major talent there and he should have had at least 2 wins and 3 appearances.

I feel like the major difference between the 2 is that Brady can carry a mediocre offense while manning can't which allows them to spend more on defense and special teams.

>pocket passer

What exactly makes you say he's a better pocket passer than guys like Montana, Brady and Marino? Seeing Brady step up into that collapsing pocket on 3rd and long in 49 only to deliver a strike to Edelman was one of the most beautiful things I've witnessed.

What the fuck is this nonsense? I can't even think of a year when Eli was a top 3, maybe even top 5, qb. He'He's inconsistent as fuck. People really need to stop over rating rings and using it as a measure for individual worth

I can think of 2 where he was number 1.

07 and 12

Jesus ok but only because you got dubs. In no particular order: Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, Drew Brees, Big Ben.

>that clutch af pass to beat the raiders
>tough ass motherfucker that had the longest YA in super bowl history

but I thought rings matter

>Andy Lolton
>Scam Newton
Opinions in the trash

His ints weren't pick sixes like mannings. They were basically punts since he aired it out so often so it's kind of misleadin

Time to post your list faggo

>no Jimmy garopolo even though he is statistically the best qb in the league by far statistically so far

that makes him a top 5 all time? sorry guy, his stats are garbage and nobody knows who is if he didn't play for Shittsburgh

Hrs ahead of manning That's for sure.

Top QBs by year according to this Yurofag who doesn't understand that context matters in evaluating performance:
2013: Nick Foles (lel)
2014: Tony Romo (LEL)
2015: Russell Wilson - Andy Dalton a close second :^)
2016: Matt Ryan (MEGALEL)

he's not anywhere close to Peyton.

>Andy Dalton

Watch the film and look at the numbers. It's the truth. Deal with it.

>PANTHERS DEFENSE singhlehandedly carried the panthers' offense for years

ftfy you're welcome

Most Overrated

1. Brady
2. Luck
3. Rodgers
4. Mariota
5. Osweiler

>no scam
broke list

>lead the league in offense with ted ginn as #1 wr

I know $cam and everything but give credit where credit is due

>retards think Brady is overrated
wait until he comes back and starts dropping 4 touchdowns a game and blowing niggas out for the rest of the season.

le "team is always down 14 in the 4th quarter so the opposing defense plays prevent while he gets his garbage time yards and TDs" man

>numbers
>playoffs

And you will always be reddit as fuck

Luck is 6'4" white master race
Wilson is 5'10" tweener

I think it's clear who is inferior

This. Anyone who looks beyond stats knows that Luck is elite. Last year was an anomaly, and should be removed from the discussion. And I say this as a Texans fan who hates the guy. He's more talented than Brady and every other qb in the league except Brees and maybe Rodgers, though Rodgers won't be considered much longer on his current trajectory. Luck, like Brees and Rivers, can't get wins despite being a good qb because his team sucks.

Dallas was hot in 2014.

That's not Sam Bradford, who inexplicably always finds teams willing to pay top price for a guy who is pretty mediocre when he plays and usually gets injured.

Fuck off

sheeeeit....

4 (four) rings.

>Implying Bortles and Mariota are even rated
>Implying Teddy will ever play again

Ted's dead baby

>1. Tom Brady.
Outed as a system babby

>2. Aaron rodgers
Peaked 4yrs ago with a worse team

>3. fuck a duck Luck
Aspergers has no place in the NFL

>4. Cam Newton
Still can't throw. Still not a leader under pressure.
Can't be trusted worth shit.

>5. Stafford.
Peaked 2 years ago with CJ. Now has division II talent around him and will die a slow death in Detoilet. Tight spirals tho bro.

Career Passer Rating
Andrew Luck 85.3
Ryan Tannehill 85.3

Peyton had a Hall of Fame Oline protecting him. In his prime he'd be murdered on this current Colts team. He also had some competent RBs to shoulder some of the weight instead of Browns rejects and old men.

Marvin Harrison was better than the Colts WR1 too, he even turned guys like Blair White and Austin Collie into threats.

I don't blame Luck.
This is mismanagement and bad (teehee) luck.
Behold:

Indy management was of the school that 'all we need is Luck' and the other things will fall into place. 'We can neglect the OL, DL, RB, LBs, TE, etc...because Luck will overcome and erase these deficiencies much like young Peyton Manning did.

The difference is that Manning had a top-tier OL and above average TE/RB play.

In contrast you look at the Cowboys, neglecting top-prospect QB's and building a solid OL around an undrafted QB, Romo, and now a 4th rounder QB is looking like Godhand 2.0.
Granted, the Cowboys are 4ever 8-8, but they aren't tied up in 1 football player anymore. The clots are fucked.

I wouldn't go that far he just had godlike chemistry with Peyton making them the GOAT combo

> Have an 11-5 record in his 3x season with Colts
> Took them each step in the playoffs
> 2014 broke the fuck out
> Won more than Brady, Rodgers, Manning in their first 3 seasons.
> No help on Oline but still manage to comeback in games and win some
> Makes anyone on offense look decent
> Played and beat an then undefeated team with a broken shoulder, lacerated kidney, and separated rib
> Come back an put 4 tds and 0 int on Lions
> Every player in the NFL favorite
> No defense and poor run game that always makes him do it all on his own
> overrated

I swear I wish yall statfags and bradyfags can die in a fucking fire.

that was colin sackorpick

>plays in maybe the weakest division of football ever

That's because the GOOGLES in Baltimore had the gall to actually believe the Colts were their property.

Baltimore and their google population of murders and rapists and go fuck themselves.

Luck's TD/INT ratio vs AFC South opponents - 2,46
Luck's record vs AFC South opponents - 17-2

Luck's TD/INT ratio vs non AFC South opponents - 1,71
Luck's record vs non AFC South opponents - 18-20

Really makes you think