Why is this racist logo tolereated today in America?

Why is this racist logo tolereated today in America?

We do not have the studying chinks, the shooting and robbing blacks or the lazy mexicans so why do we have the fighting irish?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskin_(slang)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really made me think. Smh

Mexicans aren't even lazy though. Where does this stereotype come from? Most stereotypes are at least partially true.

because millennial liberals today unironically think that you can't be racist against white people.

As a lazy mexican, I take great offense to you stereotyping me as not lazy. Fuck you.

Because us Irish Americans take pride in being drunk rough necks.

all those spics you see running landscaping businesses and working in 7/11? those are central americans, not mexicans. mexicans are lazy and fat.

this. the connotation is positive and the logo liked by group it refers to

there's nothing negative about the Redskins or the indians logos though. The only people who see something negative are those that choose to see it that way.

because despite the racism that took place in the time that Irish folk immigrated to America has been forgotten by them. Mostly because Irish people aren't whiny cunts who blame all their problems on past transgressions.

or they are just too drunk to remember. probably the the former though.

its all about connotation. irish is a nationality, wheras redskins is basically synonymous with "savage"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskin_(slang)

Please, we put this to rest long ago. Native americans dont care about the redskins thing except politicians

well yes, you got me there, but what just really blows my mind is.... Instead of working to improve the lives of native americans, liberals would rather work to try and rename a football team.

the indians logo is a caricature, and on top of that it doesn't even look good.

Thats the biggest bullshit ive heard in a while. Sorry to say but only in places like Virginia Maryland or Dc where central americans outnumber Mexicans 10 -1 is this even remotley true. Mexicans have some of the hardest work ethic of any nationalities.

>>. Mostly because Irish people aren't whiny cunts who blame all their problems

nah. its because the "white/european" became more important than the intra european divisions. poor white people are just as bitchy, they just blame other things

there's no real racist term today to refer to the irish. there's spic for latinos, nigger for blacks, etc. what insult is there for whites?

and of course I'm talking about racisim within the US

This

>71463483

Look up NINA

Than watch opening of the departed

Fucking assimilate niggers

Because the Irish are proud of this logo, fuck off

because whites can take a joke, we made that logo

no they don't, they're fat and lazy.

because whites don't actually view irish as inherently violent.

Because it's about (sort of) white people. Unlike the Redskins, where it's about a minority group, you can't have liberal whites complaining about the the Fighting Irish. That's what really kills a mascot.

Whites can't complain about the Irish, because they're basically white. Whites can complain about shit like the Redskins because it's a minority.

whites don't actually stereotype irish americans as violent or even drunk. They are just viewed as everyday white americans culturally and some (mainly other white americans) like to tease irish americans about it but it doesn't lead to shit that blacks face when whites literally refuse to live around them or go out of the way to shoot them because of racial stereotypes.

white people themselves invented that logo though

Not living around you is racist? Cmon now forcing people to live around you because of your skin color is far more racist.

Actually, he's factually accurate. Mexican obesity surpasses American obesity.

Fuck off, beaner

"redskins" just sounds offensive.
you wouldn't say "whiteskins", would you?

Never said they weren't fat, I said they for the most part aren't lazy dumbass.

another "white people are the best" post disguised as real insight.

if you're white in america and your biggest problem is violent, rapey, stealing niggers you're doing alright. i'm black and i don't even have problems with other black people.

>literally refuse to live around them
Gee, I wonder why. Too lazy to post an infographic but you should know this by now.

>Go out of the way to shoot them
This fool doesn't know statistics

because you live in a white area.

they are lazy. go out tomorrow, and find every spanish looking worker you can see, and ask them their heritage. in between all the dirty and confused looks, you're going to hear colombian, salvadorian, dominican, etc etc etc etc.

Fuck off nigger

Irish Americans like this stuff cause of muh heritage

>whitey getting mad
whites bitch like crazy when chinese people refuse to rent to them because they think you're degenerate with your loud stupid music and drunk parties.

They also cry like babies when they get gentrified out of formally lily white neighborhoods by rich asians.

oh, but when they do it to blacks it's okay because "muh statistics" or other stupid shit that is just confirming their hypocrisy.

irish americans themselves don't know anything about being irish other than fighting and getting drunk

they embrace the stereotype themselves it seems

on averages whites that are stopped by the police are:

-more likely to have a weapon
-more likely to have drugs
-more likely to have other contraband

police should shoot more whites desu

they are criminal scum after all due to "muh statistics"

you're not allowed to refuse rent to white people, this is our country.

This

conservative whitey is fucking violent and degenerate

no wonder rich white liberals and asians don't want them in their neighborhoods.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

it's already happening.

Asians also know white people tricks so they only advertise on asian media platforms like wechat in their native languages.

Get gentrified cumskim

whitey will never acknowledge this

>inb4 white fragility and whitespaining

then i'm gonna have to find some of these asian neighborhoods and teach 'em a lesson. thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Because it's not called the Fighting Micks.

>this is what white """""""""people"""""""""" actually believe

kek

this country is for people with money, which is increasingly rich white liberals and asians

society literally views "working class" whites are literal trash

it honestly would be better for everyone if they all just died.

Fuck off nigger scum

>implying advertising in another language is illegal
ok whitey go "teach" them a lesson then

oh, the working class people who keep society from caving in on itself? those ones? feels nice and comfy in that big roomy house your parents paid for doesn't it little boy?

i sure will. thanks again.

Cause the IRISH TOOK THE PRESIDENCY

So its equal now niggers

>Cred Forums poster
>doing anything other than eating cheetos and shitposting
doubt.jpg

getting nervous now are we? regretting what you said now?

working class whites have been replaced by foreign labor or minority labor

there is nothing special or unique about serving someone their burger at mcdonalds

>feels nice and comfy in that big roomy house your parents paid for doesn't it little boy?

describes white people more accurately desu

good goyim pay mr shekel berg rent dont save money and live with your family

oh you think i'm talking about those kind of jobs. you are a child who doesn't know what working class really means. that's called low class, a step below working class.

>being nervous about shitposts from some cumskin
lol

you really think you're the first white person to realize that this is happening? no one gives a shit about poor whites getting their shit kicked in.

what is "working class" then?

a bank teller?

a autoplant assembly worker?

an autotech?

all of these things will be automated or replaced by hispanics.

the infrastructure, reddit boy.

so you mooch off your parents who get screwed over by jews on their mortgage payments while housing your lazy ass?

is this the future whites envision for themselves?

>the infrastructure
american infrastructure is garbage though and no one wants to pay for fixing it

How the fuck is ND's logo not a caricature?

>on averages whites that are stopped by the police are:

-more likely to have a weapon
-more likely to have drugs
-more likely to have other contraband

Probably because criminals know blackeys are more likely to be pulled over thus having contraband transported by white people.

white people can be caricatured

blame liberals and other whites. minorities didn't teach some of you to hate yourselves.

ideally you kick you family a couple hundo. still way less than mr shekelbergs rent

mmkay reddit boy, i guess that means it can all disappear and everything will be OK.

nah

it's literally because police waste time stopping people just because they are black and hispanic while they only stop whites who show behavior characteristics of criminal behaviour

behavioural profiling is much better than racial profiling from an efficiency standpoint

even if blacks and hispanics commit more crimes than whites due to "muh statistics" some 97% of stops don't result in anything because the vast majority of people aren't criminals, even if they're black.

OPHERE
WHITE IS RIGHT
VOTE TRUMP

There's so many racist terms for white people, are you retarded?

"Niggardly" sounds racist....but it's not. Your argument is stupid.

99% of whites just view irish americans as any other type of white person

like what the fuck does it even mean to be "irish" when you speak like a fucking american, eat like one, and live in america?

What the fuck does it mean to be "black" when you speak like a fucking american, eat like one, and live in America?

why do catholics allow this

Lol central americans are pure garbage as people. Every one i've met is a drug dealer or a wannabe gangster.

>Redskins
Imagine there was a team called the Niggers.

>Indians
Using this word to refer to Native Americans, (and don't fool yourself, that's exactly who it means in this context) is just as wrong as using it to refer to, for example, Swedes.

To be fair, most Irish Americans grandparents were Americans themselves at this point. The main wave of Irish immigration was during the 19th century.

>go out of the way to shoot them because of racial stereotypes
ebin meme friend

Posting as a foreigner. THIS. SO. MUCH.
Black peoples biggest stupidity is the fact that they don't want to be Americans, yet enjoy her benefits. It's so fucking stupid. They want to have their own black America. Honestly, few foreigners like black Americans. We do our best to avoid you.

No black person pretends to be from africa.

Also white people see black people as black before they see them as american

Kinda hard not to develop your own culture independent of whites when whites refuse to live around you

Also america is more salad bowl than melting pot. Racial segregation is the norm rather then an isolated incident.

>7/11
those are indians m9