Explain what Paul Pogba would have to do this season to justify his €105 million transfer

Explain what Paul Pogba would have to do this season to justify his €105 million transfer.

Ignore the current games he has played and assume the season is about to begin.

dab once

>Score 35+ goals
>Win EPL

Would be enough for me

Win the treble of EPL , FA cup, and Europa league

Look across city, see that ginger non-dabbing cunt DeBruyne? Try something like that.

The idea is that he will be worth it in the long run.

I assume they won't sell him till he is at least 30 with that fee

4-1 against the current champions

not bad

DUDE

DAB

LMAO

move to another club for €105 million

Become white.

in his first season:
>15 goals
>15 assists
>being of great influence in every game he plays and essential in all titles won
so far:
>1 goal making the 4-0
>invisible in all games

1st half of the last game he was clearly not invisible

Do world class performances like MAHREZ did every week last season.

true, he had a chip ball and a couple passes, one of which led to a goal later. Still underwhelming for the most expensive player in history

Does that mean hamez was worth 105 million cause he did better than that

oh yeah I don't know how he's gonna justify his cost

especially since he has to redeem himself against Man City

He would have to put up better numbers than James did in his first season at Real.

Do what Cristiano Ronaldo did when he was playing for Manchester United.

Honestly double digit goals and double digit assists, he also has to be key in United winning a trophey or at the very least some games against good teams.

Honestly, he just has to increase Man Utd's revenue by that amount over the next couple of years, which he definitely will. Increased merch sales, bandwagoners, memes - he could sit on the bench and the Glazers would be happy

he's not going to score goals, what he will do is influence the game and win them games..

Bring in 105mil worth of merchandise sales and commercial partnerships

He'd have to win the EPL, that's the only justification

Severely injure Rooney during training.

amen

He absolutely and definitely will not increase Man United's revenue by 105m in any reasonable timeframe.

Real Madrid signed Ronaldo (the 2nd most marketable player in history after Beckham) in 2009 and their revenue jumped by 177m over the next 6 years.

So, unless Ronaldo was responsible for half of Real Madrid's growth over that time (which he definitely was not even close to). He did not increase their revenue by enough to pay off his transfer fee and that's before we even begin to factor in wages.

I'm not saying Ronaldo wasn't worth it (he was a bargain buy) but this whole "players pay off their transfer fees with merchandise sales and commercial deals" meme has to die right now.

10 goals 20 assists and Uefa Cup or Eplel

Good post

Shitposting aside,

I wouldn't judge his contribution on the number of goals/assists. Sure, I would expect him his goal/assist tally to be around 8-10 each but his most important contribution for me would be to bring some pace, power and mobility to the central midfield. United has really lacked a dynamic central midfield for the last 5-6 seasons and that's really contributed to the slow, unimaginative play they've produced in recent years.

The trio og Pogba, Herrera and Mata looks promising. So fucking glad that someone finally had the balls to bench le 300k a week man

He needs to be the best player in the Man Utd squad and the best CM in the EPL

dab a couple of times and make a funny rap video

i also expect at least three funny haircuts this season

Do a 360 and walk away