Are you proud of how quickly r/soccer shuts down xenophobic racists against the BLM movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude I love reddit and weed

lmao

White people are total garbage #yourskinisyoursin

Nah, too long of a comment to read

Clearly an American. I wonder if he learned anything about Chelsea and their fans before he chose them.

I was in that thread

>soccer
Into the trash it goes

Please keep your niggery out of the beautiful sport, americucks.

It's like how a ton of Africans love Chelsea, even though Chelsea is probably the least African-friendly club in England.

they probably think it's all about being doopin mental and boys (girls)

Something about people being scum for believing in democracy instead of chimping out and rioting

>This sport really brings people together
Wanna know how I know this guy is an armchair fan from America?

why don't you go back to r3ddit then you straya fucking cunt

1. the united states of america
2. the moon (a subset of the united states of america which owns the moon under the "we are the first and the only to the goddamn moon" law of 2016 which i just wrote)
3. azerbaijan

power gap

51. croatia or something

power gap

9859028340981. the spiders and snakes that solely populate your desolate hellscape of sand and trash
9859028340982. australia
9859028340983. fucking abos

please reformat and try again you big bald bitch

>Loot and break shit while ""protesting"" and chanting kill the popo
>Literally walk while being BTFO by water cannons
Pick 1

Just end yourself, redditor

This desu senpai.

Anyone have the this ain't reddit kid pasta?

People are so fucking lame dude
Goddamn

To Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Didn't know this pasta. It's funny though.

I could not agree more

This isn't reddit, why are you posting this garbage here? Fuck off

>r/soccer

Trash.

They literally chant that they want cops to be killed (even when actually peaceful) and most of the time they just fucking go around and engage in riots, attacking innocents, murdering people, robbing everything not nailed down, etc.

If it were just a few small cases in a larger scheme (like for example the Boston Tea Party and the Sons of Liberty in the time leading up to the Revolution) then I'd understand but this shit just happens so often for misguided and almost objectively wrong reasons.

tl;dr, attacking innocents and very violent rioting is not a legitimate form of protesting, BLM is turning into a terrorist group akin to the Black Panthers.

>circumstances of 2016 and 1963 are the same
supremo

>This sport really brings people together
t. American that's only been watching for 5 years

>One of the most tribal and violent sports around
>Really brings people together

100% posted by an American

The Chelsea flag didn't give it away?

I was talking about the guy replying to him

>chelsea """"""""""fan""""""""""" quoting MK and defending BLM

lel, this poor american obviously doesn't know that actual chelsea supporters are "racist and that's the way they like it"

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

Too bad Britcucks ended up destroying that guys life while giving the Google a few 100k (which he wasn't even thankful for in typical Google fashion)

Lmao does this guy even know about banana tossing?

its been around a while

>throw a healthy and nutritive snack to a player in case he's hungry
>get called a racist
Unfair.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your pasta, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....