twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

needed this

Fuck off reddit.

Stale meme is stale

being a tripfag is the ultimate reddit

summoning romania

this

based chad

Step on a cone snail you lousy wallaby fucker. This meme was worn out aeons ago and yet you morons keep spamming it every hour, on the hour. I don't think Russel Wilson's Owl losing toss was reposted this much. At this point, I'm not even sure if 18-1 has been reposted this much.

based gypsy does it again

absolutely based

fuck tripfags eternally desu

you're a legend m8

>WE GO AGAIN

Just a friendly reminder that this literally looks like our year

Man City literally have 6 wins a row in the league

Against teams at the bottom of the table (except Man United), Liverpool played against Tottenham, Arsenal, and Chelsea already

>inb4 that loss to Burnley

>burnley 2-0 liverpool
>are year la

to be fair they had a really easy start though. liverpool have faced asrsenal, spuds, leicester and chelsea already.

*slips*

GOAT

I don't get this meme

96 dead scousers killed by their own fans

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

slippy g wrote a book about it?

wtf i hate new zealand now

You forgot to mention the fact Brenny went on to manage an Irish pub team

get

>96

Nice get

never gets old, can't wait for the crash and burn outrage this season after the scousers are already in full league winner delusion.