futhead.com/17/squads/429342/
bbc.com/news/technology-37385555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not making a EPL team

this

>epl
>good

>making teams based on leagues instead of ethnicities

ethniticies? Why shouldn't I just play online versus?
>durr, cos then u cant have Alonso in the spanish international team

fuck off

>beast fc fifa 17

not that you retard, just have 3 different nationalities or something jesus christ.

But FUT is shit anyway and FUT is the biggest reason that this game is cancer and isn't getting better anytime soon.

Does that Alex Hunter card actually improve as you play with it in FUT, or am I being memed on

It's a meme, everyone gets the same one. No matter how well you do in """The Journey"""

>the subhuman scum that watches goal replays on a time limited trial

Literally kill yourself you fucking retard.

Can the other player skip the replay after the first clip?

Please don't tell me it's like 15 and I have to watch the smug cunt's shite tap in goal 3 times

ITT : OFFICIAL MEDPACK TEAMS !!

STARTING WITH BRONZE MAIN AND SUB !

Get'em while they're hot !

and the silver.

Fuck chemistry for Fidel.

>no
>a

kek

>Making a team of overpriced garbage

nice gold

wrong file

and a good starting russian team (I have Robert Mak and Kasaev at non rare wingers as replacement for SHatov and Quincy)

>5'4 lone striker

do people who arent teen play FUT?

its one of the worst things to happen to FIFA ever. i remember i did the put lots of shit players on the bench trick and won 95% of my games.

not really. It's so fucking lame. it's full of faggots who do tricks every 0.5 seconds and every second team is called "Aubemebeast Trickerz 1999" or whatever it's such a cancerous gamemode.
Career mode is so much better.

EA needs to make online career mode like in the NBA games and NHL games. In FIFA 2007 and shit you could even change stadium and change shirts etc. but they took that out of the game.

But since there are so many people pathetic enough who actually pay REAL MONEY on a game THEY ALREADY OWN, just so they can buy Aubemeyang 97 rating for 100 real Euros or something so FIFA could literally just produce the same game every year and not change a thing since FUT gives them already millions of euros from kiddies who do Totally Not Gambling(TM) buying shitty packs for real money.

I like Football Maneger games better nowadays but I just wish there was a decent career mode so I can play the actual games too once in a while.

>Villa fan
Going to make this my first squad to get through babby divisions

23, and yeah I play it

It is cancerous as fuck and I can't play more than 2-3 games in one sitting, but I do still enjoy it. Well, I play it regularly so it counts for something.

Just a shame the average player is 13 years old, has a team called BEAST FC / Banterlona / Inter Your nan, bases their entire team around the fastest meta players and avidly watches KSI

Career mode is so sterile and boring. Every team plays the same. There's no real sense of achievement, the world doesn't feel alive. At least playing online is a different challenge every time

is there a crack out there for fifa 16? I play fifa on PS4 but my friend is asking and I cannot find anywhere yet

Yeah I know. But that is easily fixeable but EA can't be arsed to do it since they already get a shitton of money from pathetic people who buy actual coins for FUT.
It they fix'd career mode less people would play fut and they'd get less money.

but im not gonna buy fifa 17 anyway im just going to solely play Football Manager this year.

It's not just FUT to blame it's mainly EA
I had Madden 09 (on the fucking wii) and the career mode was so detailed and the Be A Pro mode was so rich as well, it was so much fun. Then I got Madden 10 on the PS3 and the Be A Pro was literally play a match, advance to next match, rinse repeat. So terrible.

>EA needs to make online career mode like in the NBA games and NHL games.
They do, its pro clubs

will EA release special packs during the full release of FIFA?

>all those over rated players
>iwobi is a 70 silver

They will release special packs for everything, don't you worry your pretty little wallet about it my sweaty little PayPal

Hope they release more free / untradeable shit tbqh. From a business point of view it makes sense, the majority of people will never spend any money on packs - they're relying on the few who get addicted.
So release a few untradeable packs with higher odds of getting a decent player, and maybe you've persuaded a chunk of the non purchasing percentage to splash out a bit on the off chance it happens again

>fifa
>KSI

huh?

>people in this thread are buying FIFA 17 after the eurogamer review confirmed it was unplayable garbage

>reading reviews
>respecting reviews

>2016

Still giving a shit about reviews.

>denial

Has he stopped doing fifa videos then? Wouldn't surprise me, he popped up on my recommended videos for some reason a while back and all of his content seemed to be about what various new lambo he'd just thrown his mountainous sack of youtube gold on

>Video game reviews
>Letting some """""video game journalist"""""" tell you what your opinion ought to be

Lmao

i had no idea of it because i rarely ever read reviews, but i have to say, these two paragraphs speak to me on a metaphysical level.

the AI's body use/shielding/etc. is beyond impossible to deal with, from amateur to legendary. it's rather absurd.

i might change my play style entirely just to draw human players into growing frustrated that they can't nick the ball off me, then wait for their rash sliding tackles to fly in and the yellow and red cards to flow.

First things first, seeking the opinions of other human beings is beta as fuck. Make your own mind up.

Secondly its not like the media is easily corrupted and influenced by other sources is it?

Thirdly I played some PES, its not bad, really isn't. But the actual gameplay graphics really jarred me. It's not that graphics have to be realistic (they look very good in that respect in cut scenes) its just that they have to be ok to look at for hours on end..PES looks so appalling that I would be wasting my money buying a copy as I wouldn't want to sit for hours looking at those horrible colours and blocky players.

This is going to be the year where I finally git gud

Division one this year. No more floating in the div 4 kiddie pool.

Any and all advice or shit posts are appreciated

You know what though Div 4/5 is where the most enjoyable FIFA is played. Highest I got was Div 2 but every game was just horrible.

Div 10 - shit
Div 9/7 - people trying to perform game breaking exploits that they saw on youtube, but failing
Div 6/4 - people trying to replicate real football
Div 3-1 people performing game breaking exploits they saw on youtube, but being good at them

If you break through 1on1 with the keeper at certain angles you can chip the keeper with them barely coming out. Near post isn't as good as 16 far post usually works out more, low driven shots are good too

who can stop me ?

Literally anyone

Me

this is actually accurate lmao

but honestly what seperate people from getting to div 1 is decision making

Welp just packed this in my starter pack....what a fucking goat club logo. Wont be changing that all year

they're pulling a leicester irl right now.

Anyone else feel like FIFA 13 was the last good fifa?

>dat pes ref

2007 was probably the best imo.
career mode there was goat.

>Esswein: The Game

No, I don't

>tfw EA finally closed the loophole where you could be on the Companion App and Web App (or FUT itself) at the same time

well god damn it

>not making a USA squad

>not trading in all your mls players for a goat Giovinco

I'm not sure you know what you're doing

Club Items. Post em.

>Not being sponsored by Bimbo

>tfw have babby giovinco right now

really want that GOATvinco tho.

>white and silver

O what a prick

>Not using johansson

Think I'll be looking for nice blue and orange themed kits

haven't settled on a top choice yet.

then again, i don't buy any club items, just use what i get from packs.

and i just packed the French away kit. tempting.

>using a flop

Same never buy items but looking through the market at the moment there are some beautiful kits out there, hopefully all the babbys don't just buy Barca kits because the variety of design could be beautiful this year

>the sate of this pacewhoring

no skills and its not like hes strong a f to make up for stuff, he sucks m8, unless the chem boosts are real then you can clap a hunter on him and he'd be decent as a out and out scorer

nice, i'll take it.

there really are some beautiful kits, gonna make it pretty difficult to stay with just one combo the entire time.

>richards
>77

Why though

All the cunts wear pink tbf, not Barca

all this darkness...

>dat aesthetic cohesion
>dat Bordeux kit
>Preston classic

#mirrin

>Not going full weeb

Why do autists like you have two similar coloured kits? Fuck off

What is that online shop to get the game early in the UK. I remember I got MGS early from there? They have a reputation for sending shit out early and I would imagine they start shipping Monday.

Changed the formation to a more quicker passing style, attacking should be good if the game isn't bad -.-

Changed to a more attacking style, quick passing etc. Hoping game isn't shit this year...

shopto

Thats the one, cheers. You ordered from there as well?

nah i'm not really bothered about when i get the game this year

but last year i preordered from them and received it a day after release even though i live very close to them

Image not uploading

Derp.png

thanks m8

wish they still had the classic bordeux kit tho

>tfw packed a shit ton of Liverpool players

Prem players really top heavy in my packs it seems, just went through and counted em.

>7 each from Liverpool, Watford, and West Ham
>6 each from Manchester United (plus an extra Bailly, Blind, and Romero), Sunderland, and Swansea
>5 each from Chelsea, Everton, Hull City, and Southampton
>4 each from Middlesbrough, Spurs,
>3 each from Arsenal, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, Manchester City, Stoke, and West Brom
>1 each from Burnley and Leicester

80 freaking prem players

are you shocked? pace abuse is worse than ever in this game

pace abuse has been back since the feburary patch of 16

how does Pjanic play?

...I've had 4 prem players and 2 of them are Bronze

Feels bad man

don't worry, i have 600-700 players already, but having over 10% of them from one single league is kind of ridiculous.

How do you change profile on the webapp?

>600-700 players already

..fucking hell its depressing how empty peoples lives can be

>how empty peoples lives can be

plenty of disposable income + really only playing FIFA and no other video games goes a long way.

also, who cares. next weekend i'm off to see Brand New and then drink my face off for Oktoberfest activities so i won't even be able to play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Having disposable income doesn't mean spending it on FIFA is a good idea 2bh

this iiagtbhwaoygrn

>every time you spend money it needs to be an investment

why not? should i redirect it all to my photography gear, motorcycle shit, books, and hiking/climbing gear instead?

it's just another pointless hobby like the rest of them, entertaining and distracting me until my inevitable dissolution. loosen up a bit you two.

WAHHHH WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN ME

Spunking money on irrelevant stuff is great. It's just FIFA does not give value for money; pack luck is just EA greediness and the game is redundant after about 8 months

Yes, you should.

thanks! how much do i owe you for your time Mr. Financial Investor?

It's on the house m8

I mean I'm fairly well off, just doesn't seem worth while buy fifa points. It doesn't seem worth while spending THAT much money on a game that hasn't even released yet.

Like in a premium gold pack theres what 4 players? I'd guess you paid more than $200 just on points? On a game that isn't out yet??

>based AvB

good choice.

Why do you care so much about what other people do?

Who says I care lol. Why is that always the defensive persons go to argument.

It seems like a bizarre thing to do and I feel bad for you (or the guy who did it if its not you)

>just doesn't seem worth while buy fifa points

that's exactly the point though. to me, i don't care if it's worthwhile or not.

you do care though, otherwise you wouldn't have made this comment in the first place

WHAT TO BE READY FOR ON FIFA 17:
1. Pace is all that matters yet again!
2. Stand tackles are useless!
3. Who cares about being in the right defensive position when you can just slide tackle indiscriminately and win the ball every time?!
4. LB+Ys are back in business!
5. We know you wanted more of passes going the complete opposite direction of where you sent them , so that's what we gave to you!
6, Who needs response time? We made sure that every time you press the button it takes a solid two seconds for your player to react! How innovative!
7. Didn't you just love how terrible the switching mechanics were last FIFA? Well we made them even worse!

Feel free to expand, FUT is the worst it has ever been, at least pro clubs is a lot better

6 and 7 are pretttty bad for me as well, glad i wasn't the only one who noticed it.

r8 my starter teams, lads
Currently sat on 103k, mostly from trading with squad builder challenges

Based Calhanoglu

>Danny
>not Eremenko

Have you used Arroyo and Quintero yet?

JUST PACKED PENALDO IN A 5K PACK.... FUCKING GET IN.

>MFW WALKOUT

pic or it didn't happen

Fellas I almost certainly know the answer to this, but is offline Be a Pro still unplayable. Can you be a sub or do you just get dropped for entire games no matter how good your form is because you are a little bit tired?

Game over then lad

pics faggot

>Reading and digesting video game journalism

Can Alex Hunter start career at any club or does it have to be an english one

prem only

Does he move amongst Prem clubs or is he a one club wonder?

and it's one season, ea l i t t e r a l l y scammed and hyped the kids who will buy the game

He goes on loan to either Newcastle, Villa or Norwich but that's it.

what a joke
how hard is it to make a decent player and manager career mode ea

When people like spend hundreds of dollars a year on ultimate team why would EA waste resources making decent offline content?!

tbf they don't make decent online content either

pro clubs is the best it has ever been desu tho it could still be a lot better

lol thats not really fair, if the game was actually bad it wouldn't make as much money. Its still a good game it just fails to innovate or blow minds.

Oh really? How come, what's changed?

It makes money because opening packs is like crack in any format (see: Pokemon, football stickers, Magic, etc.).

There's loads of websites/apps that have no football content other than pack opening simulation and I've seen kids (my own nephew included) who lose their shit when they fake-pack good players

Hearing the game is all about pace again. When i played the beta the game was a lot slower and you really had to build up play and string passes together. What happened?

EA received feedback from it's pleb audience?

And "again"? When was Fifa not about pace?

In pro clubs there's no more of that stupid shit like "score a volley from outside the box with weak foot" for +2 shooting.

Your stats go up every game depending on what you did during the game and where you played.

You get skill points that you can spend on traits like 5 star skills and 5 star weak foot.

Doesn't PES have pack opening as well though? FIFA still outsells PES massively.

instead of the cancer ass achievement book, you actually have to play good in games and get a good match rating to get xp and increase stats. you can customize kits/badges a bit as well tho u use some pre-made baselines. you start off with all hairstyles and all that shit.

Shit kids complained about pace
16 had a decent pace balance

Achievements is still the same in the offline (can't remember the name) version though right?

no idea

Have they changed the way the rating system works because unless you're a cunt that ball hogs (and is good) that sounds even worse than the catalogue if it's not been revamped

They only introduced it last year in response to FUT, which already has cemented it's audience for that kind of thing so it's pretty much a lost cause.

Trust me it's a better system than it was in previous pro clubs.

I've played maybe 7 games and gone up 3 overall already.

not played be a pro but in the journey it has the new system for leveling up Alex hunter

Packed Danny, plus Eremenko has shitty workrates which is a shame

>Eremenko has shitty workrates which is a shame

fuggg that's right, i just remembered that i used him as a false nine in 16.

will comans price go up? I think boufal will

yes, it actually works and doesn't randomly drop you from a 9.5 to a 6.2 in the last 2 mins of the game

>waaaah people buy fifa points
Why do faggots constantly post this?

because if people would stop buying fifa points and caused ea to not make so much fucking money on half-assed games, then maybe they would invest into actually improving the game overall rather than focusing only on fut and providing only meaningless updates to other game modes

Thats not really hard to understand, but faggots keep asking..

do the gold upgrade squad builder thingy.

GOAT pickups for shit players.

Why is this thread not on /vg/?

Is £170 good an Xbox One S and Fifa 17 given that I don't really want Fifa 17, have a PS4 and the XOne S doesn't seem to offer much that the PS4 doesn't have.

Like is there any good Xbox exclusives (inlcuding 360 games)?

What? I haven't read anything about the new fifa

What's the squad builder thing?

I'd agree, but this general wouldn't survive on /vg/, its too slow
It's just one thread mate, go look at all the fucking shite like TSUUUUU threads that get spammed here every minute and you'll realise it's not a big deal at all

>Should I buy this Mars bar, because it comes with a free jar of peanut butter? Bearing in mind I don't like peanut butter and I have a big crate of snickers bars at home...

Mate why buy the xbox and fifa if you don't fucking want an xbox or fifa

Then they would make money from a different mode and only focus on that, it would be no different. You whiners are stupid, a yearly released game will always be half assed no matter what

Lennon is literally my best pull from this, once the game is out any i can pick up golds for discard ill probably do it

If i play games on PC but play fifa on consoles will the difference in fps bother me that much?

Seems a good price and if Fifa turns out to be good I'll probably eventually succumb despite not wanting to every play another game, and if I do it'd be nice to see (and maybe get) legends.

So it's a question of whether an Xbox S is worth £130...
My feeling is no because the exclusives look meh given I'm not in FPS

Are you TotalBiscuit? If so: yes, it will. If not: you're probably mature enough to deal with it.

And you could always get Fifa on PC...

Why the FUCK can't I intercept passes anymore?

Is it realistic that my nigger cdm can't reach for the ball, when a bronze is giving the pass.

Holy shit, what the fuck.

Do you have a 4k HDR tv and need a 4k blu ray player?

If none of the exclusives interest you then why would you even want it?

if you use better/higher rated golds to fill out the squad, is the player you pull higher rated as well?

i might just blow my transfer bench on it and see what happens. first section only has 4 other players (Begovic, Toprak, Reid, and Berardi)

Not currently and nor do I plan too in the near future.
The fact I'm asking the question implies I'm on the fence as to whether I do, hence me asking if there's anything of merit about Xboxs given the price.

I doubt it, I've filled it with decent players and got players in the 70s. Just seems like luck of a pack

fuck it, after drawing Vidal i've more than made my money's worth back as far as the quick-sell coins for players i've sacrificed versus actually paying for Vidal goes.

yeah it is random, oh well.

I've got to wait for Thursday for mine. I'm on PS4 who's on pro clubs this year ?
And for FUT what should I look for, from this thread I take pace is back again

You're an idiot

can't afford anything extra on FIFA because he's too busy buying off the refs.

>600-700 players

jesus wept la

bet you also like superhero films

>he didnt like winter soldier, spiderman 1-2 and x-men 1-3
Bet you think you're """"""mature"""""""

i abhor them, and i honestly haven't been to movie theaters in almost 3 years now.

>spiderman 1-2
>xmen 1-3
>called ME an idiot

>having shit taste as well as being an idiot that thinks ut disappearing would magically make fifa good
kek

I love UT why would I want it to disappear?! Holy shit you're retarded!

he just wants money removed from UT so that *somehow magically* EA makes their inherently shitty game better.

because they'd totally do that instead of what they normally do, which is the bare minimum changes needed to separate it from the previous year, then roll in the profits. it's like he thinks they're dumb for including microtransactions AND doing the bare minimum to change the game year to year. who's the real idiot?

(hint: it's the italian guy)

Mark Viduka legend card when?

25k coins was one of the rewards for winning the draft, I like that desu.

>it's like he thinks they're dumb for including microtransactions AND doing the bare minimum to change the game year to year. who's the real idiot?

Wrong again, North Americans coming off pretty ignorant tonight, who'd have thunk it.

I don't fault EA in any way at all, they are geniuses. I fault the ones who pump money into the game expecting change.

This desu

Is he the biggest Aussie legend? I guess his career went longer but I always remember Harry Kewell being better and Cahill being the best Aussie just not retired yet?

He's the Australian that scored the most champions league goals but didn't meme enough so wasn't as marketable as Kewell or Cahill.

Yea I just remember him as a stoic boring guy that scored a bit.

>Liking X-Men 3

state of you leafs

>X-Men 3

So you fault yourself then, good to know you whiny cuck.

This squad builder is changing FIFA for the better. People betting on my CB Turkish Bronze from Bundes 2 tier player. I've gotten some nice rewards, idk about you guys

is it same as demo, or are there noticeable differences?

I love it

Post what you've gotten so far.

>Bellarabi, pacy niga
>Coman, pacy niga
>Ramsey, my midfield warrior

All this for 4k gold, it's pretty pissening.

D U N D E E
U
N
D
E
E

Also, pls someone help me build a fun squad with my cheap nigas :DD

Ah leave it, think his parents grounded him for pulling the legs off a spider or something

I had my cheap MLS squad set for the first week or 2. I did the challenges and have gotten Isco, Nacho Monreal, and some GK who went for 2k. I'm working on pic related now.

>mfw the championship is unironically as strong as some european top flights

>Let's Get Started: Completed
>League and Nation Basics: Completed
>EA Access: Completed
>Kick Off: Completed
>Hybrid Nations: Completed
>Hybrid Leagues: Completed
>Hybrid League and Nation: Not Easy & Medium Completed

still have Hard and Ultimate to complete, and boy are they some sons of bitches.

Have u gotten good rewards?

>25th of september 2016
>he hasn't switched over to pes yet

The squad building challenges are based as fuck, I just wish I was able to do them on the web app as well as the mobile app

yup. Crespo and TOTW Lemar are the notable ones so far, and a few other of these guys coming from them as well. the rest came from packs/gold upgrade squad builder challenge.

i know what you mean, but i use the web app to look through players to fill out the challenges on the companion app.

>already have my 2x totw packs
This is interesting

ay

What is 17 like compared to 16? Haven't preordered yet

>Put Engine on Attacker
>weeewwwww

I just wanted this shitty fuckboi for a squadbuilding challenge

why the fuck did he go all the way up to that price

Engine is an underrated chemistry style for strikers with good shooting desu.

denisov rly bad at speeding up and dribbling. try a 4-3-2-2 and do much cross passes as possible. or buy shatov

because everyone else wants him for a squadbuilding challenge.

>tfw about to submit this team for the Hybrid League and Nation: Hard

took for fucking ever, plus some fucken creativity.

aaaaand now i keep getting a pop-up that says "sorry but an error has occurred"

fuck right off with that bullshit.

>submitting a squad building challenge

is there a better feel

also they are the best thing EA's done for ages

a lot of these cards are broken this year due to chem.

but if you think about it, everyones in the same boat

so all it really means is this year is gonna be arcadey and fastpaced as fuck, with bloots aplenty

also, being one of the people who never ends up with toptier IFs or Ronaldo, it means I can keep up a bit and use the lower players

>also they are the best thing EA's done for ages

agreed, IF IT WOULD FUCKEN LET ME DO IT.

IFs are even more pointless now seeing shit like this

You'd just be buying them because you like the look of them

alright, now i have to wait and play both Trigueros and Julio Cesar ten matches in order to get enough chem to submit this final squad.

that or continue fucking with it in the next few days.

Aren't Walcott and Ramsey worth a bit?

probably. that's what the fuck around bit is for.

he may be a manlet, but I can't wait to fuck people up with Ben Yedder

>just packed gameiro
>got trolled by EA with the madrid badge, french flag and position

T-thanks

>tfw sandro from a gold squad sbc
Rate my shitty packed players team

>24 more hours left

>pack muller
>no walkout

his card stats are so shit

''''''''''''''''87''''''''''''''''''', ok EA

Yeah, I'm gonna sell him now while he's still going for like 40k.

what players are we stocking up for in the hope of a price increase? thinking of buying a handful of rashford cards that should be easy money

>not stocking up on Alex Hunter

Boufal, decent all round stats with 5* 4* he's going to be at least double

Been flipping comans and jonas for days

Can't sleep x_x 2 excited

>ready to do late night snipes
>webapp status

When should we start seeing price increases?

The day before day 1 then all week

I want to like Fifa. I really do. But after being bitten by the pes bug a few years ago I just cannot enjoy Fifa's gameplay.
Fifa makes me feel like I'm in the passanger seat of a semi trailer. Where as pes I feel like I'm in full control of an apache helicopter

>10 minutes to do Crazy Eights cause there happens to be a Tunisian ST in Dominos Lg 2

this fucking game man

>domino's ligue 2

And europeans make fun of us

any clue what the division rewards are?

where can I improve cheaply without removing Ganso, or changing formation?

>that lack of pace
Please let me face you

why is ganso such slow fuck?

fucking hell

ganso is slower than all three of sevilla's keepers

do you not remember him being one of the highest rated players that was to come from Brazil like over a half decade ago?

injuries have absolutely destroyed him.

You'd probably beat me 9/10. I don't care about being good at FIFA, I just want to play some nice footy. No skill moves every 5 seconds, no pace abuse, I don't hold A on defense, and I play on full manual.

>pre order doesn't ship before the release date even though you get 2 day shipping

I regret saving those 11 bucks on Amazon .

That's a lie m8. One year I ordered via Amazon. I woke up the Tuesday it came out to a game in my mailbox.

>he celebrates a goal he scored in an online football video game

>he doesn't dab to punish his opponent for doing a rainbow flick in his own half to waste time

Only celebrate if the other guy scored first and watched his celebration desu. More often I skip mine.

If the other guy celebrates AND watches the replay I waste time until the end

haven't watched one single celebration or replay since fifa 12

>He hasn't stocked up on boufals
Think he'll settle at least 10k

are you insane?

>at least 10k

his max price range is 10k

Then he'll be max price and they'll increase his price range obviously.
But seriously he's going to go for more than the 3k I'm paying for him especially when someone makes a YT video about him

Some of you guys are alright.
Don't play FIFA tomorrow.

How long before buyfags invade and keep asking for "advice" on their 2m coin team

>Don't play FIFA tomorrow.

y not?

Pretty hyped to try this out after completing some challenges

at what time tonight on the east coast does FIFA release the full game?

i have to finish the Hybrid League/Nation Ultimate challenge then i'm set.

some decent pulls from their rewards. only issue is i've gotten pretty much no fullbacks on either side from any of them though.

Are the cards you get from completing challenges tradeable?

99% of the time, yeah. some stupid loan players though.

wish i knew how to remove those from my club.

Does the change your time zone trick still work on xbox? It's already past midnight in NZ.

How does everyone have good squads already?

Did you just get good pack luck? or do people just waste loads on fifa points?

remember it's north america release only, so probably the earliest it'd have is regular East coast time, or maybe Nova Scotia/Newfoundland time.

i'm still trying to figure out what it is.

So can you not take wide FKs on the edge of the box directly now?

click in the left stick to change to the shooting mode

fug cheers m8

R8?

>weak manlet cbs

Agreed, Marquinhos is a beast tho. Actually Im saving some money to Miranda but he's very expensive on PC.

>PC

Why not just hack yourself coins and give your players godmode or whatever the fuck the rest of """master race""" do

played fifa from 2003(or that shit had a different name, dont remember) to 2012 then I only got 14 for the ps4 and never tried another fifa game

is it worth copping this shit? PES seems fun but too different and unlicensed, also no friends play it, they all go for fifa.

>also no friends play it, they all go for fifa.

in my experience, always go for friends
playing with friends can make any game fun

play clubs with them and you'll have a blast fàm

I'd prolly suck someone off to have a legend release week. Must be fun wrecking people with them when everyone has shit teams (even tho I hate crespoo XD)

>spend 29 years doing squad building challenges with shitty Serie A players
>get shitty Serie A players back in the packs

sure was fun submitting that Dzeko to get another one back

these challenges are only good for the memers who actually get stuff in packs, think I'm gonna leave them alone

Thanks for that blog update

>Amazon says my copy is out for delivery
>have to leave for work soon

At least I'll be able to play it 2 hours before midnight

just letting people know that they shouldn't buy into the squad building lies and deception

its a big ol ruse guys

why does the pitch feel so small and narrow, why is every player's touch so heavy, and why is passing so shit

I traded a team full of shit gold players, 3-4k in worth and got Alex Sandro in a two rare gold player pack. That was worth it if you ask me

how do we feel about this lads

You sound bad

when will we be able to play on origin, and can we download it now?

>why does the pitch feel so small and narrow

ive always felt this with fifa games

it might be more to do with how every pass is a bullet with pinpoint accuracy, makes distances look smaller

Feel that you are a complete cunt. Would you be mad if someone refused to change strips because you are a prick and you had to play white vs white?

>two white kits

what the fuck is your problem m8

nvm apparently its 11PM on the 28th what kinda bullshit is that

id just find a new opponent

those kits are too pretty to not use

It comes out on the 29th for you so what's the problem?
kys autist

>two white kits

kekd

idk I might change but usually other people don't have 2 whites so I should be ok

>Spent about 15 mins doing squad builders on the companion app
>Upgraded a gold team
>Got Bacca and Pereira

Fuckin sweet

Can you niggas post your squads you used to complete the challenges?

Some are tedious and hard to do with the companion app.

Funny enough futhead was fucking useless

Which challenges are you doing, lad?

I stalled on the hybrid league crazy eights

R/FIFA

This is hard league and nation

This is ultimate league and nation

pretty sure this is what i used
futhead.com/17/squads/429342/

With all the league based challenges you can just make a cheap one nation team. I used Brazilian players for that one because I had a fair few in my club.
Pic related is what I used, its pretty cheap but I packed a fair few of them too.

If you haven't done the 10 league one yet I'd recommend using non rare French players.

I'm using pic related for that. First thing I'm doing when the game comes out is playing 9 games with this team for the loyalty chem bonus then doing the rest of the challenges in that group.

JUST
U
S
T

Didn't use Ganso or Jose actually, used Wanderson and Wellington Nem ircc.

>he buys physical games in 2016

WEEEEEEEW

Jej, i just got my copy from amazon.

Porfabor no bully.

How are you guys getting enough players to complete the harder squad builders?

I've just about ran out of bronze players and I've only got 2k cash - managed to upgrade a 2 silver teams and a gold team but now I'm stalled

just bought it on the Singapore Xbox store and I'm playing lads

what a time to be alive

This team is short on chemistry

I played offline draft with coin bonuses during access, bought a ton, sold some and tried the liga nos challenge (need more people to open packs not many players on the market). Been making a few hundred flipping players too

Is your game in moon rune

The web app helped a lot. I've gotten 4? Rewards so far. I know who of them were 1k coins. Not a dollar extra spent on FUT. I've got an all gold serie a starter team, and extra 3k in shekels. I kind of wanna just wait for the game and do the rest of the challenges at a later date. Prices might be. All time high in the first weeks release.

Might be similar to pack luck.
Like I did the getting started using shit silvers, and my gold pack included Walcott. Later did one of the loan pack player challenges. Spent a bit. And I got Stevie 'this does not slip' Gerrard for 7 games.

nope

always played fifa on sony console so i've never had a chance to play with legends in FUT, are they good? are they overpowered like TOTY cards? are they super rare to find in packs? how does the chemistry links work for legends

No you just need to get loyalty with the players

Yes, no, yes
Link with everyone

FYI using a Singapore VPN on PC let's you unlock the game now.

Do free VPN's exist anymore?

yes, google softether vpn

Reddit claimed it stopped working after EA found out (I know). Can anyone confirm if it still works?

Guide pls.

i literally just used it

log out of origin, start softether vpn,double click on the relay servers option and select singapore or taiwan.

restart origin and the game will unlock

Hybrids are dead unless you're filthy rich and can afford all those healing cards.

Is there any point in playing if you dont play that totally not gambling mode?

injuries are getting patched day one apparently

if you bought it online it will be midnight local time, no matter what timezone your in.

Clubs feels like a shit fest
What's with the button delay?

did u buy the game beforehand?

Your shit internet

Anyone having problems with transfer list profit? I've had like 20 items for sale. Just sold 4. I swear my coins haven't changed.

Reload the app

4 hours senpai. Gonna rip 14k worth of fifa points tonight.

Congratulations and well done! Might I suggest rounding it off for a even 20k of EA Sports® Fifa 17 Points™? You just might obtain a Team of the Week™ player!

I was hoping to do all of then through the app because i can't play til tomorrow

>7 hours left

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Are you poor, retarded or both?

Hows the weather in Jamaica today?

It's impossible to do that

nice, just got home and i'm gonna go to bed now and wake up at midnight to play.

both, plus jealous.

keep patting yourselves on the back for spending money on imaginary cards every year you stupid goyim

>waaaah stop having fun doing things i dont like
Keep whining like a mong you ugly cunt

The retarded one in this situation is you.

>hurr you jealous of my retarded decision to spent a boatload on virtual cards because you poor

where did i tell you to stop? imbecile

How long before people are giving head in alleys for FIFA coins?

>jealous
????
>boatload
????
kys

Yes I did you just need to have the VPN connected when you start up origin and once it's unlocked you have to have it open when you start the game. You can exit the VPN after that, and you should if you plan on playing online.

Oh yeah you have to be connected to the VPN Everytime you open origin and the game though until the game is out for your timezone

Got the game lads and its shit as I thought

670mb patch as well

Should I cancel my preorder pham

just jk man, it's still installing, but it will probably be shit

Link us a download please, I'm too retarded to figure out which version to download

I'm at work atm it should be the software VPN client or something like that

Got it lad, cheers.

>trial runs out mid-match

oh fuck off.

>He doesn't already do it

>nepenthez is going to jail
kek

wut, why?

you spent well over 120bucks on fifa points.

>he says as an attempted to insult that comes off as extremely petty instead

On relation to this does anyone else buy the same badge each year ? I always buy the AC Milan badge and use it for 90% of my matches

bbc.com/news/technology-37385555

>you spent well over 120bucks on fifa points.
Implying i've not already done this as well

It took 4 years but EA finally got Maldini's position right.

No I haven't. Also
>thinking that's a boatload when it's literally a good night out
Do you exclusively eat noodles and bread?

Most people who are like this don't have disposable income.
Also stop playing NHL you cuck

isn't FIFA on consoles 60fps as well?

I don't, don't even watch Hockey or care about it.

Yes but the menus lag a shit ton and it's not a consistent 60 fps not to mention it's much more jagged looking. I have 17 on PC and Xbox one and there is a clear difference.

>it's a different leaf poster
one is enough

Fuck off lain.

So I pre ordered this on my Xbox One. Will I be able to play it at midnight tonight?

I'm not even from here I just live here you melt
Yeah

>Being a cuck and playing NHL
I'm banned from messaging on xbox

>playing cod
serves you right nigger

>call gamestop to ask if they're open late
>they say no
>call me back a minute later
>think they're about to tell me they actually are
>"By the way, you can bring in old games you wanna sell and you can get 20% more store credit if you bring them in tomorrow!"
fuck off

>Playing cod
I turned it on and then watched holohoax videos on youtube i never really played it

>buying a physical copy
Why?

So I can get $15 back when the next one comes out and so I don't have to sit through installation. Why not?

>holohoax
Pretty sure thats a crime in bongistan. I'll be reporting you to the local police.

>owning a game and trying to say you never played it
wew

i packed reus

when to sell?

You still have to install it and it's only $15. Digital is just better

>it's just better for no reason
ok

I played it but not today.
Some poor fuck added me after i beat him on fifa and is constantly asking me for coins on 16 and about my team

this game is fifa 15, without skill moves

Do not buy it.

it took a few games for me to adjust but I'm able to skill fairly easily now

Why are Canadians so retarded?

They think Drake is cool and wanna be like him

It's really not and it's miles better compared to 16

literally doesn't go below 28 degrees, even at night so hot as fuck

>being an inbred island monkey

>hating on drizzy

The Canadian poster in this thread really is a bit strange.

>most popular and well known rap guy for a few years now
>only canadians think hes cool
Gotta love hipster faggots on Cred Forums

>poster
There's multiple. Why are you replying to yourself anyway?

Oh my bad. So it's all Canadians then.

Alright fuck off cunt

You're both cretins, fuck off

Shut it wasteman take off your 9 firewalls

what the fuck is with the amateur AI

shield the ball and pass around like fucking Barcelona for like 20 minutes game time before taking a shot into row Z

They """""improved"""""" them so every difficulty is annoying as shit to play. Can you still forfeit straight away in single player for quick loyalty?

Yes

it's so fucking annoying

why did they do this

lol people listen to his music and clown him at the same time. only teenagers think he's cool

Everyone in America think he's a fake pussy. Which he is, he's an entertainer

Was like this in 16 as well
>AI is a goal down
>passes the ball around in their own half for 20 minutes, always timing every pass perfectly when you decide to press with your players
I've nver played PES against AI but I can't imagine it being any worse than this

>playing on amateur
it's your own fault, also look up sliders on operationsports

I'm playing the starter cup on FUT which is on amateur.

>Do all league/nation squad builder challenges
>Open 50k and 25k packs
>Best players in each of them are Sigurdsson and Fabianski
Not bad as far being a Swansea fan is concerned, but awful as far as Fifa is concerned. At least all the other players in them were enough to make the coins back on the squads I bought and then some. Can't believe Rashford is still going for 9k.

demo's grown on me desu. players seem to always be out of position defensively but at least they can tackle

>baiting sweat whore faggots that you beat 3-0 into swearing at you in a message and then reporting them

GLORIOUS

if they use any sexual language like "im going to fuck you bitch" or whatever, say you're a rape victim in the report

Makes no difference they still get banned from communications

Challenges are awesome tbf.
I just packed miki. In my first gold team challenge.

Why did they fuck his pace so bad

Is it worth building a russian squad for the first squad or is it better to just start building a seria a/epl/bundes one?

ONE HOUR

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EAST COAST BEAST COAST

I'm out west famalam

Everyone gets it 12 eastern

Releases at 9 west coast we get fucked over tbqh

How?? You have more time to play it before sleep

What the fuck is up with the controller settings? I set them before choosing a team and, when the match starts, they're set back to default.

Fucking EA and their shitty games. Should I switch to pes?

does radio shack sell video games?

4-3-1-2 is the bes mane, haven't lost with this team yet

Ilicic hasn't scored though and I was thinking of replacing him, even though he has like 6 assists, I kinda want a blootking

any recommendations lads? was thinking Totti

Didn't they go bankrupt?

I assumed you were east coast

HERE WE GOOOOO

Still downloading on xbox cus im a fuck up. It says ready to start, anyone know if that means i can go onto ultimate team?

Nope, only kickoff. UT doesn't work until you get to 100%

>"FIFA 17 can now be used"

>run str8 ahead into the goal : The Team

This
The AI is retarded when it comes to possession/percentage of pass.
I play on champion every FIFA and do Well.
But here i get shrekt like 60%-40% even sometimes 70-30 possession while they have 95% pass achieved. They tackle like gods, you can't even try to go 1v1 against a defender.
And the goalkeeper during pénaltys are absurdly strong.
Last match, the goalkeeper stopped 4/5 penaltys while the ball was aiming near the post and with a lot of strength.

AI is broken

Just got Pogba

Why can't Alex Hunter be white?

>rare gold for a dabbing ben watson

kek and he's 500k. Just listed him.

>corners aren't OP

they hyped this shit so much, it's sad tbqh

>Seems legit

>16,000 fifa points

senpai

I actually like the The Journey 2bh.

Shit. Still another half hour to go then. Thanks.

>fifa points

This game sucks cock, there is no way to defend.

Standing tackles do absolutely nothing and your AI defenders are constantly letting LE PACEY STRIKER XD walk in for a fucking breakaway.

Fuck you EA

>tfw you pack your favorite player to use on FUT

Gonna buy this game and play mostly the create a player career mode.

>schneiderlin is now 6'1
Where did those 2 inches come from

>tfw dorm roommate is a cool guy so you would feel bad about staying up all night to play fifa
guess I'll wake up early

Because he is 6'1

currently working with this. Need to improve defense but don't have enough coins. suggestions?

Wasn't going to put Hernanes, but blooters are OP so he's pretty good.

>team abbreviation is kys

does everyone pick Man United in divisions now?
how is divisions anyway

r8

Holy fucking shit you can really feel like Toni Kroos is a snail in this Fifa. Don't know why his speed is so slow, he's not this slow IRL, just a lil lazy.

>playing My Journey as a poacher for Arsenal
>every fucking game Wenger asks for assists

REEEEEE

He was 5'11 last FIFA smartass

I use Ganso and I still get at least an assists every game, even when I lose.

It's an aspect of PES that would have made me switch if not for having an Xbox One. Slow players like Mertesacker, Kroos, Ganso, etc, aren't useless like in FIFA.

>every other FIFA i have been fantastic at shooting
>every match i play my shots are all just outside the post

fuck right off.

They aren't useless in FIFA though you just have to know what you're doing to use slow players

Pato seems like he's gonna be good this year, just dominated in the air for me

Speedy Gonzalez/10

>just dominated in the air for me

Doesn't surprise me, I had a draft match yesterday where my opponent's Cazorla outheaded Otamendi for a goal

Anyone know the rewards for winning single player drafts this year?

>Anyone know the rewards for winning single player drafts this year?

i got two jumbo? premium packs and another premium gold pack.

might've been player packs, but i can't remember.

They're usable, but a player with speed will be better for UT just about every time.

I offset Ganso's lack of pace with two CDMs, and Pato out front with Hunter chem (99 pace, 89 shot).

you should wait till next week once it drops for EU

Just bought a used Xbox One for $150. Good deal?

yeah if it keeps working

still in shock that yanks get it first desu

His price will drop if he does that, it was over a million not long ago. Holding on to players is stupid at the start of the game

get fucken rekt desu.

>niang lost 12 fitness in one game
What the actual fuck

Rude senpai

Game's been out 3 hours and I've had 2 rage quits in 3 games

pls help fix EA server connection/internet reliability.

everything is a quarter second too late and i can't play muh 1 touch football. v frustrating.

yeah, but you missed out on the tartget "sale". They had the One S, for the normal $300, but with a game/s. One of the bundles had Halo MCC & Halo 5, one had Mirrors Edge collectors edition, and another had Guitar Hero (or Rockband don't remember). You just had to put it in the cart, and checkout. Once you buy it, you go to your order and take away the game/s and the price of your order would got to $160-180 depending on the bundle. Target goofed by bundling overpriced expensive games in the bundle and letting you cancel just the game.

>1 touch football
unless you have your passing set to manual, you aren't playing 1 touch football, you are just watching one touch football.

>he cant pass before he gets the ball
Problem solved

Manualfags are like vegans

>holding down RT the entire match
>you

nice. i'll stick to my passing game m8.

try to do that familia, but my players are taking an extra touch because of the server connection. i can tell when it's a great connection with EA and when it's a bad one.

It's just bitterness on my part. EA does nothing to fix the annoyances of manual, or at least tone down the assisted-ness of assisted. They have this FIWC competition to theoretically see who is the best/sweatiest, but they don't limit it to manual.

If EA made it so that when you change difficulty in the settings it went from amateur (assisted) to professional (semi) to World Class (manual) the average consumer wouldn't think anything of it. They would think that it's a new feature and the game got harder.

Whats the most op tactic to win games? I havent pre ordered yet so wondering if the gameplay is better or shit this year

Corners and fast counter attacks

The gameplay is much better this year. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Pace abuse and strong midfielders.

You literally cannot defend in Fifa 17, the defense always leaves a gaping hole in the line, your players run slower without the ball than with it and you cannot tackle.

the game sucks cock right now and you know it

Can't wait to get it on Thursday lads

Considering I'm 17-1-3 so far and not struggling to score goals or defend I'd say it's pretty good, in my opinion. The only issue I see so far is headered goals, pretty much all I concede is from crosses.

git gud pussy

your fucking mothers was delicious actually

You're going to tell me with a straight face that it's not impossible to tackle when someone is protecting the ball

I would honestly rather play 15 than this

Haven't had that issue at all really. People shield the ball but it hasn't been detrimental to me.

Also when are people going to learn that Jonas is the best striker in the game? New FIFA, same Jonas.

wow kante is embarrassingly overrated

>tfw untradeable gold upgrade SBC pack gives me this

/fuck/ /fifa/

Bamp.

when a guy is shielding the ball switch to a player but hold R1 so that the player being sheilded from the ball is still applying pressure while you nick the ball from him with the other player

how can I play on my alienware laptop today?

vpn to murica or hongkong/singapoor

>guess the right way every single time in penalty shootout
>bounces off the keeper and still goes in every time

this game man i swear

this is correct. The problem is when the player shielding the ball is fast, and the user isn't an idiot. They can do a quick one-two and catch you out of position.

In UT is there a way to keep a player from getting out of position? I have Gary Medel as my CDM and he has low attacking and high defensive workrates. But the game seems to try and force you to play a certain way, so I always find him running up the field when I drift wide even a little with my other midfielders. The reverse also happens too often. The forward will be part of a play in the middle of the field, and then just stay back in the midfielders positon.

Those mini packs are fucking GOAT

Opened 2 so far and I've got Bacca, Pereira and Koscielny

hows pack luck this year?

can I play all modes?

Yeah I agree. I also got my Jonas from one.

yes just turn it off when ur in the menu's so you dont have lagg

Literally never got a good player in the gold upgrade

if you go to player instructions on the squad screen you can tell individual players to stay back or bomb forward

What happens if you play purposefully shit on The Journey?

Like blazing it over the bar constantly, hogging the ball and scoring own goals
Do you still make it to the FA cup final on the team sheet? Do you still go down as a budding legend?

Find out

Get in here eurocucks and flipland

>this combo