You now remember memepiss

>you now remember memepiss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOVh_gkPvQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Memphis Depay (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈmɛmfJs dəˈpɑi]; born 13 February 1994), also known as Memphis,[2] is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a forward for English club Manchester United and the Netherlands national team. Depay was named as the "Best Young Player" in the world in 2015 by France Football.[3] Depay is widely considered to be one of the brightest young talents in European football and the most exciting young player to emerge from the Eredivisie since compatriot Arjen Robben.[4] Memphis is known for his ability to cut inside, dribbling, distance shooting and ability to play the ball off the ground. His playing style has earned him acclaim, with fans, media and former players drawing comparison to Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo, who believes "Memphis is one of the best young players in the world.",[5] while Louis Van Gaal, Ronald Koeman, Guus Hiddink, Arjen Robben, Marco van Basten, and Wayne Rooney have stated "he will be the best in the world".[6][7][8][9][10][11]

>You now remember when Dos Santos Aveiro called him one of the best players in the world

The Bane of Brugge

Full Time Plumbers' greatest fear

The Destroyer of Northampton

MEMEPISS THEPIE

it's funny how evident the marketing is, as with all things manure. most of those people have literally no way to know how good he is aside from highlight clips like the rest of us, they just have them to say it for artificial hype and thus shirt sales

disgusting club desu

don't bully netherlands' most exciting talent

No Rooney, no problem

I know none of you will believe this but he actually has talent
he's just an arrogant cunt who still thinks he's te best player in the world even though mourinho doesn't even want him as a sub anymore

And he went abroad way too early.

And he went to a cancerous team that spends 300 million per transfer window and has like 10 replacements for his position.

If he went to a proper team that only has at max 2 others on his position he would get some playing time and he'd turn out decent. But he had to go to FC Marketing.

He went to the top way too fast, should have started at a subtopper first

Fuck Man City.

agreed

He is pretty much everything that's wrong with many young footballers nowadays. Shit mentality, way too busy with hoes, cars and fashion instead of actually performing.

*young people

Footballers are worse, because they have the money and no social responsibilty for all of it.

The Bane of Brugge

Full Time Plumbers' greatest fear

The Destroyer of Northampton

MEMEPISS THEPIE

>you now remember Pedro

You may shit on Pedro because he hasn't been very good, but he's done A LOT better than fucking memepiss depie.

THE THURDAY NIGHT TERMINATOR

We all know he has talent, that's what brought him to the PL. That's it though

Kek

Milan are apparently in for him, what an embarrassment

>and the most exciting young player to emerge from the Eredivisie since compatriot Arjen Robben.
>Memphis is known for his ability to cut inside

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

I'm still hoping he might get his head out of his ass and actually start perfroming again even though I know full well he won't

This retarded cunt went from next CR7 to next Quincy Owusu in less than a year.

Quite impressive when you think about it.

>Chelshit fans bragged about signing him

KEK

Another great MOURINHO signing there

>Manchester United

>de Bruyne is not good enough

>buy Pedro and Fabregas

the moment Mou lost it t b h lads

I don't understand how can you play in a team like Man U and fuck up so bad

it's Quaresma at Barca and Inter tier

youtube.com/watch?v=uOVh_gkPvQA

I guarantee that when Man Utd sell him to a 2nd-tier side in a foreign league he will come good

Hmm I'm only about 20 days older than him

>you now remember le 50M Memetial
>you now remember Martin Tyler ejaculating and screaming in ecstasy when he scored vs Liverpool

>left PSV to play more champions league football with Manchester United
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

think they pay more at Utd desu

>YOU AINT NOTHIN BUTTA HOUND DOG

bazoer senpai

kek, that little shite doesn't even make it to the subs bench these days

His competition is Valencia and Young dude. They are poor and they've been poor for ages now.

>His competition is Valencia and Young
Do you even watch football?