HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
oanow.com/sports/college/auburn/football/one-of-toomer-s-oaks-set-on-fire-after-auburn/article_86ab0a32-82e5-11e6-ac1c-6b017e6243f7.html

>Surveillance footage showed someone lighting the toilet paper on fire at the corner of College and Magnolia and walking away.
>Someone did try to corral the perpetrator, but surveillance video shows the person in question running off.

Nice "tackling" Auburn

auburn '''''''tradition''''''''

Auburn now official bitch boy of the SEC.
Fuck your trees, niggers

it was such a bullshit refball game, not surprised

What the fuck is wrong with the south?

ahahaahha fuck auburn

just letting you know if they try to pull some shit in the iron bowl we'll do the same shit to all of their trees

Culture of honor. People forget that before those trees were poisoned that an auburn fan had put a cam Newton Jersey on bear Bryant statue.
As far as I am concerned the tree poisoning was an act of retaliation for that Jersey. In WW2 we didn't just retaliate for pearl harbor by bombing a port, we nuked 2 cities.
This was a pre-emptive strike, like the Iraq invasion, to prevent Auburn, who has a history of aggression , from doing that bullshit again.
Totally justified die to auburn past disregard for honor.

harvey please leave

Those are some pretty solid bantz. Didn't expect them from baton Rouge

Harvey Updike did nothing wrong g but I did hear he moved to Baton Rogue so he apparently trained a Padawan.

Should of played the whole game and not worried about that last play which had like 3 penalties on it.

this is the most autistic thing I have ever read

lsu really was upset about the overturned call

>Culture

It's how military doctrine works retard. Peace through superior firepower. It helps in recruiting as well if out fans feel free to bully people into committing or staying away from a recruit.

wtf, I love the south now

Alabama fans confirmed for the dumbest group of knuckle-dragging redneck inbreds in the SEC.

>In WW2 we didn't just retaliate for pearl harbor by bombing a port, we nuked 2 cities

That wasn't for revenge though. If the Japanese had just said "ok, we surrender unconditionally" after Potsdam, the bombs would have never been dropped.

I guess the new tradition is away fans killing the trees

I found the guy

>Ameribombs

this was predicted in one of the game threads lol

Except emps hiri was going to do that.

Oh god, he might be an auburn fan...that would be too beautiful.

And here's the man of the hour...check dat jawline yo

>being that bald at 29

Zionist?

So twitterverse is saying that he's a german national married to a local and doesn't even appear to be a fan...just a drunk dickhead.