The real rangers died years ago

>first pittodrie sell out since celtic last played

Ah yes...

whats funny?

Your fans care more avour the old firm that their own team

About*

What?

Rangers dont have real fans

Are you smacked up? I genuinely have no idea what point you're trying to make.

FUCK THE HUNS

Why are Rangers fans such scummy cunts?

Aberdeen is my most local british club

You've got it wrong mate. Aberdeen are the ones in red

Literally just about to post this. You can always smell when the orcs are in town

Peterhead surely

try wick academy

COYR

DONS SEND GERS DOWN

technically yes, but what team plays for peterhead.

Also there's only 30km difference between peterhead and aberdeen

t. working class Glaswegian living in tenement

gloryhunting bastard

this is a really exciting game of football

what a tremendous advert for the scottish game

wonderful to see such skill and elegance played out with such great sportmanship

Too much passion for you?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Piss off to another thread then, cunt.

Surely it the John O'Groats Goats?

>scottish 'football'

Nice product you have there.

>product

Even still, this is dire by Scottish standards too

Aberdeen is closer than John O'Groats

STAND FREE!

>SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO >SEVCO

Post yfw Rangers finish 7th this season.

MON THE DONS

>Waghorn is unironically a real name

it's not Waghorn mate, it's Waghorn(pen)

>mfw I thought it was Kilmanrock
>mfw it's actually Kilmarnock

kull-marn-uck

>sevco defence

boo

ABERDEEN!
ABERDEEN!
ABERDEEN!

>THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS >THE RANGERS

what a fucking goal

Imagine if rangers could actually take their chances and not miss open goals from 5 yards out

Maybe they'd not be fucking shit

>not seeing that amazing goal at the end

Scottish football is brilliant once you get past all the fucking filler, some teams are so equal in terms of skill it takes ages until the ball gets close to the fucking goal.

>the rangers are a big team

lol

As a St Johnstone fan I was hoping for a 0-0 draw, but fuck it always feels good seeing Sevco get beaten.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

This must be what it feels like to be a Celtic fan under Ronny Deila

>7th

not bad for their first season in the top flight

>7th place
>negative goal difference

Seeing Sevco lose in stoppage time gives me some comfy memories of the end of last season.

celtic won the league comfortably under deila, he wasn't amazing or anything but I still don't understand why celtic fans were so hard on him.

>hun aspirations

He had a shit record at pittodrie though

Im not even sure why teams struggle there, aberdeen play like shit but manage to score blooters out of nowhere

>rangers fans trying to hold the tears back

Not only is Aberdeen going to be laughing at you, Leltic will also be.

Get fucked you secco cunts

Stand free

>Not only is Aberdeen going to be laughing at you, Leltic will also be.

the whole of scottish football hasn't stopped laughing at the tribute act.

>unionists BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Get tae fuck ye hun bastadz

from the day sevco was born I said I didn't want to see them playing in the prem, wew lad did I get it wrong, this shit is hilarious.

>61 posts
>16 posters

Abysmal levels of samefagging, but what do yoy expect from a support as small as Celtic/Aberdeen?

>Sevco fans mad as fuck

Calm down lad, it's just a sport.

>rags

>imagine your team being so shit that y..y.y.you posted more than once is the best response you have

rangers spinning in their grave

For the record, I support a diddy team that isn't Aberdeen.

selling best players and buying players from inverness, dundee united etc.
celtic fans would rather support a mid-table team if they wanted see those players
Chris Sutton also had an agenda against him and he influences fans a lot.

Red stripe vs Bue ribbon?
You wasted a thread for the scum of the city?

Which American network has broadcast rights for the SPL?

Used to be Fox Sports last season dunno about this one

Fox

Hehe, Sevco to get relegated