Beta for pre-orders? October.
FM 17 release ? November.
And remember, no pre-orders.

youtube.com/watch?v=pl6vZ0POzZY

Other urls found in this thread:

footballmanagerblog.org/2016/06/will-brexit-be-end-of-football-manager.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE
youtube.com/watch?v=KG7Bs_BCC5w
community.sigames.com/topic/308816-current-ability-cost-of-of-attributes-position-breakdown/
pastebin.com/raw/vZiikzHc
theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/25/daniel-amokachi-football-finland-too-nice-nigeria-everton
store.steampowered.com/app/510630/?snr=1_4_4__130_5
imgur.com/a/Z6dw2
imgur.com/a/8QVtO
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJDkG2H0T4
youtube.com/watch?v=P_FJdi8A3tA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-37475979
youtube.com/watch?v=s00HrAFsMhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing compares to that

>de gay

nicely done
I don't know any of her other songs so I can't play, unfortunately

>Marlins Man twitter page right now
;_;

>Hojbjerg

good lord, you had all the time in the world.

dude, rough.

it's like Sean Taylor all over again.

Will this relationship work out?

I can't see it.

>no-vision, limited-skill poacher sets up no-flair, limited-skill targetman, who rolls it back to can't-finish, limited-skill BWM
would be infuriated if I conceded this 2bh

Daily reminder

>leave Boleyn ground
>got Olympic Stadium
>enter relegation zone
Pottery.

>Wet Spam

>tfw i fell for the "wingers are shit" meme

Why don't they just put Payet in the middle when he has the scope to pick out 3 different players, all of which have scoring instinct? Lanzini, Antonio and Zaza are anything but goal shy. Payet is way too often forced to just spam a long pass to Antonio unmarked when he could be the centrepiece of the team (and yet they still try to make him a centrepiece when he's not really in the right role to do it)

footballmanagerblog.org/2016/06/will-brexit-be-end-of-football-manager.html

>4'11

No, just the end of overrated EPL teams

I'm sure they'll find a way

>Köln losing to RedBull Leipzig

Bundesliga mad

I just like that a teenage british lad scored in the bundesliga

and Köln just equalized.

ok? i'm following the game.

>Commenting during the game

>been sacked two times in one year
what does this mean lads

i realized that after the fact. oops.

kek.

Your standards are too high

Your tactics are too shit

you like sacks.

right, I have an all 3/4 star team in premier league.

What should I start upgrading first?
CBs or what?

>WEST HAM

what do they mean by this?

STs, then CWBs, then CBs

3/4 stars based on what season expectation?
if only world-class players will improve your team, you might not have much choice, just keep an eye out for guys who are available
I always like to have one outstanding CB first, and then

based on avoiding relegation

>3 stars based on avoiding relegation
Is your 3 stars player considered decent or leading for Prem?

>not a penalty
>Arbeloa gets booked
>corner given
>nothing comes of it

fucking kek

Recommend me a team to do a long-term project with. Preferably England, Spain, Italy, Germany.

Bored of doing teams like Arsenal/Sevilla and becoming dominant in 5 years

AGAIN
G
A
I
N

#BilicOut

VfL Osnabruck

>notice USA isn't in world cup qualifying
>check world cup

>yep, it's hosted by them
Get hyp for the 2046 world cup, guys

Las Palmas

was just about to post this. weird

Mensajero

Hansa Rostock

2nd season in a row this is happening, was at Burnley's ground last season

Why have you chosen these clubs?

Because that's what you asked for

FC Metz

Hansa Rostock used to be a Bundesliga team for a year and now they are back to being a lower league team. You could bring them back to greatness.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YPv9yKC76hE
This is actually pretty nice.

cuz Mensajero is a canarian team from the island of La Palma so you'll be fucked by a shitty squad and by high travel expenditure. A very rewarding save in the long run though

Dartford, and have the challenge be, do it better than mitch

Athletic Club Bilbao.

Hansa Rostock is a club with cheesey youth ratings and their fans are neo nazis and half of /trb/ has managed it.

(Me)
good suggestions

shit suggestions

Do muslims prefer cats or doggos?

Individual preference at least here. For instance I love cats but my wife prefer dogs.
In the end we decided to have children and take care of the family cat.

They could have chosen any lower league club, why specifically them? Good training/youth development? Interesting history? Etc.

>not getting a dog just to make your wifey happy
what a shit husband you are

>wife wants a dog
shit wifey

Rising children is almost the same as rising dogs though.
Except they could eventually walk and talk and needed to go to school.

Like Metz kits/badge/colors and GOAT youth set up. Plus find the french leagues fairly fun as they have great regens, slightly less money, and a fun task in taking down PSG.

I thought we already figured that out with the whole mummification being alright but spicy things take it too far.

girls who like dogs are fucking dirty man

It's 'raising' hc

Mea culpa.
youtube.com/watch?v=KG7Bs_BCC5w

>Man City spend 20 mil on an arab 30 year old
>he retires immediately and becomes a scout

Drug trafficking or money laundering?

Money laundering.

more like nacional da tenerife amirite

Miles did say that this game was aiming to be realistic.

another speedy georgian manlet to add to my collection

just missed out on this kid because bayern put in a better contract

eurrrrr

>transferred to roma
>then realmad
>now bayern
>still only 22
his agent must be enjoying himself

I could have gotten him for 4.5m which is the mental thing

Should my Prodigal Canadian son come home?

>mediocre positioning and balance
You aren't missing out on much.

>2021
>Canadians have finally realized that wingers are good

That's because I raised him as my own after stealing him from TFC

post career stats la

>positioning
>ST/AMC
It's Off The Ball that matters for him.

>tfw 50 hours in FM16 demo

Already preordered FM17 but don't want to waste 20 euros on FM16 to play it for literally 1 month.

But I have a question: I usually play teams with 0 transfer budget (currently doing Xanthi in Greece). In the demo foreign scouting is kinda fucked up.
In the full game, if I hire for example a Belgian scout with good Belgian knowledge, and I send him to scout for free agents in Belgium will he actually find them? Because he won't in the demo.

he doesn't find them because the demo databases are very small

it's 12€ on g2a if that helps

Yeah, but i preordered the new one anyway im just gonna wait.

So he will find them in the full game? Because I tought about it and it does make a little bit of sense since free agents don't play anyway so maybe they cant be scouted.

nobody ever wants to buy my players, not even the good ones

if the db is large enough; you might need to load Belgium or at least some neighbouring countries for Belgian free agents to appear and such

>not having a CAM that presses
Why else would that position be useful?

Alright, thanks

Is there a way to measure my squad's strongest attributes instead of having to go through all ~20 individual players and then make an assessment?

Is there a page where I can see graphs or something?

>Wasting a good creator/finisher on defensive tasks
I don't want literally pic related.

Yes

No, but you want pic related

Thanks

is there though?

Load countries where they speak the same language. For example, load Ligue 2 in France and Netherlands in general.

>Comparing a FB/DM/BBM to a AMC
I don't need them to create, I need them to run and cross.

Yes

There is a page where you can see the best and worst attributes of your players. Don't think there's a page that breaks everything down however.

you sure?

panic

Yes

Then I'd use Pulisic as an example. In my save he presses up, goes down the left (dortmund put him as a winger for some reason) and crosses from an AMC position

like, have you used that page before?

Check when they are due for HG in your Squad menu. Might be a player or two.

>dortmund put him as a winger for some reason
Because that's how he plays from your description. Runs a lot, presses somewhat and crosses.

Yes

also do you remember when I fucked your mom?

>butters
>having sex

allah is guidingu s سالونيك هو الأسود

>having no HG first team players
Kinda impressive.

Is it possible for a player to die on the pitch in fm?

5 seasons ago I was like league 2 or something.

I'm not going to keep 3 silver star players am I

>no HG
You fucked up real bad, son.

It's seriously hard to have HG players if you're taking a club up to the top league from one of the lower ones.

Usually your youth development is utter dogshit and it takes so long to get any decent prospects through and able to play in your first team. I've been in the PL for 10 years now and I only have 2-3 HG players.

The only way as a growing club is to focus on recruitment of players 18 yo and under. Intakes are 99% of the time dogshit. I'd even consider poaching from other clubs' intakes rather than my own.

I usually do, but get them from other countries. By the time they're eligible to move to England then they're already over 18 and I've missed the boat.

It's either that or pay over the odds to get domestic players.

Just don't have a 25 man squad

If they're 18 when they come they'll be HG tho'.

It's always funny when the AI let's a player go and then buys him back for a ridiculous fee, but this time I'm doing it instead.

Huh, I'm literally an idiot.

If you want to exploit that, buy a young P$G player and play him for like a season and a half.

>buying a (presumably) 30 years old player back
At least Pogba still 23.

Please post

this desu. He's too old to pay 60M for him.

He's 27 at worst. French regens are 14.

lads how would something like this work?

what instructions could i use and what mentality and shape?

also I have terrible fullbacks but a few very good centre backs...

would a 3-5-2 or something work with wingers? or will i just get dicked on the wings every time

>LFB (De)

I wouldn't pay 60M for a 25 yo tbH

He is 28.

Here.

>60 million for THIS player with THAT record
I seriously hope you have tons of money and buying him only for shits and giggles.

I don't see the issue. CFs are expensive. And he's not a bad CF either.

Holy fuck you paid 60 mil for those stats

are you doing a Basque-only save?

Yes. He is the best basque striker in the world.

>tfw spent 2 hours searching for a first team right winger who would want to join a Finnish 2,5* rep club

Life is suffering

>60M

>Shit FBs
>4-3-3
It's still July, buy some or sell them. Then retrain your >Wengers into ML/MR or outright WBs and play with three at the back.

would've saved yourself a ton of greentext by saying so in the beginning

Also, it's FM16, you'll get cucked on the wings no matter what.

Leipzig are asking for upwards of 50M and I just can't seem to get him to become unsettled
And I really need this guy, fucking hell

no money because I spent it all on replacing my 2* cbs and 2* cms

But then I'd be lucky to get a single (you).

but...he's not very good?

Sell them.

>23yo
>These Tekkers
>No Off The Ball
>50M
He's complete shit and never will be something.

He's the only BWM MC with good Aggression, Bravery and Teamwork I can find right now

Then get an Anchor Man

Don't use one. He's wank.

>50M for a 23yo BWM with mediocre marking
you seem Delurasional

they all have either shit Aggression, Bravery,Teamwork or Work Rate, adapting one to MC seems iffy
Also my 20/20 scouts rate him very highly

Of course I'm not gonna spend that much, but I'll keep bidding 15M for him until he's unsettled

>23 y/o
it would probably make the game too easy but scouts don't seem to take into account whether a player can actually reach his PA

>Also my 20/20 scouts rate him very highly
Probably because the rest of your team is utter dog shit. He isn't even worth 15M, you're in denial. He's not a BWM, he's at best a DLP... with mediocre Passing.

>BWM
>Does not dive into tackles
Trashed millions of times.

I've never had a good scout give me a "sign whatever the price" though. Maybe he needs to upgrade

>scouts don't seem to take into account whether a player can actually reach his PA
Actually they do, and fairly heavily. It's just that his team may (heh, """may""") be complete shit.

This is my other BWM. He's no world-beater, but it's better than the one I just sold for 28M+16M in bonuses (didn't like the guy much honestly)

Mine sometimes do if they're like 22 or 23 years old and have 4 stars out of 4,5 or 5 star potential.

So how do the star ratings work? Both the scouting stars and the stat stars.

You tell me famalam

seen too many 24 year old players with 2* of potential awaiting to believe scouts
and meant more "can actually reach his PA at your club". again, would make it too easy, but I'd prefer to get an estimate of what the player can achieve if he stays in a semi-pro LLM hellhole with 1,5* coaching, not what he could achieve if he was signed by Barca

He's actually somewhat of a BWM.

Dependant of your team's quality, your facilities/coaching, how good overall your club is (league, cups, etc).

It does vary. I had a French article on a guy experimenting with it and saying that it does change. Even if scouts indeed are somewhat retarded to the point I always substract a star to their reports.

I have difficulty believing that you can't find nor afford anything better than that in 2029, nevermind developing one into the player you want him to be. I'd question either your coaching or your scouting, if not both.

So when signing a player, should I look at the stats or stars?

After 16 long years, I've finally dragged the Welsh league up to the point of having 3 Welsh AI teams in the EL. They're all going out mind you, but progress is being made

I already made my 30M+ signing for this season, so I'd rather not do it. And my wages are still kinda low for the quality of my squad. Plus, I'm very autistic when it comes to BWMs, since it's the most fulcral player in my tactic. Without one that fulfills all my requirements, I just fall apart defensively.

Both.

Both as well as the Report, which may give you hints about his hiddens.

So by elimination it's your scouting network. Because that German guy you posted is shit, and it seems strange to me that you can't find anything better.

yes

you have to look at everything basically. I would say looking at his attributes/personality is primary, then look at his career history (has he been playing like shit, does he have a long list of injuries, has he been starting games since he was 14 and therefore used up almost all of his potential, etc.), and ideally only use the star rating as a bit of a sanity check

16 years IRL?

I dunno, he seems decent enough. But the only guy that will really satisfy me as BWM is this 16 year old, look at them mentals, shit strength and jumping aside

Thank

>350k p/w

>he seems decent enough
He is 23. He won't develop. He's missed the boat. It's over, let go already. Now that 16yo guy could be developed into something. Too bad he can't jump at all.

Lyon is asking 80M+ for him lel

>Lyon
How "unexpected". Time to scout somewhere else and improve your network.

Is it even possible to get hired to a low tier club by saying "I want to play possession based football"?
Seems like all the club owners want defending and direct football

the absolute state of our form

are you playing with a really small database or something? I remember seeing absolutely insane prices for mediocre players by the mid 2020s last time I did that, although that was in fm10

At first glance he looked good, but that was when I thought he was 18 or under. At 23 those stats are dog shite.

Nah, it's a large one, but I'm happy to observe the guy for now. I can swoop in and spend lots of dosh on him in a few years if needed.

Funny thing I keep forgetting to restart assignments everywhere, so I'm sitting at a whooping 40% knowledge with 24 scouts. Thanks for reminding me though, in a month I should have 55% or so again.

Portuguese-tier thinking, ain't it? Reminds me of our league.

I hope the club have bought us our own jet by now

How many leagues do you guys usually play with?
I just have Portugal, England, Spain and France and their respective 2 divisions (3 in the case of England).

>loading League One but not League Two

Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Urgay, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, England, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Turkey, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Greece, Denmark, Poland, Serbia and Switzerland, some of them have 2 tiers, others have just 1. This is for a CL-tier club though, not LLM

So it's impossible to develop backup GKs, right?

As many as I can. Regardless, still load all other leagues in "View-Only". This way they have less grey players and more activity on the transfer market and won't make your """game""" too slow. That way I can also loan players in random foreign affiliates and still have the play, even if their matches are simulated with the lowest possible level of detail.

If they don't play they won't develop. Play them in cups, make them available for reserves, loan them.

lol it's easy as shit to at least get them to 2.5* CA so you can loan them out to top teams for a few years and get them back when they're 23 and ready to go.

enjoy your save spazzing out

>how do I into lower league management?

Is it just signing high potential players and developing them or is it more tactics?

Also am I right in thinking that more instruction on worse players is more beneficial than leaving it to their own football retarded minds.

Should I pick assistant managers that have a similar game philosophy and formation to mine?
What does it even affect? Quality of his advice?

assmen are only necessary for setting opposition instructions because you're too lazy to do it.

>AI "quality" advice
It helps, but it's hardly critical considering how god-damned stupid the AI is in FM.

tactics, specifically optimizing what few good abilities your best players have, primarily speed
forget about developing young players in LLM, if they're not good enough for the first team right away, they're useless

you can bowl over a lot of teams by making sure you have enough players that you don't have to start guys on

What staff do you need to have those circles next to these roles indicating how good the player is at that role?
Is it a particular coach?

assman I think

already have one

>sub injured midfielder
>the fans are disappointed you didn't let midfielder complete his hat-trick

so, PPMs dont use CA but improving a players weak foot does right?

Casuals, when will they learn?

Also
>gookmoot

Yes. And it's very expensive especially for midfielders and slightly less for strikers. It's cheaper for CBs/GKs, but for an incompetent at passing CB (basically a Limited Defender) or Anchor Man, roles very focused on defending and little anything else, it's better to go for "Plays Short Simple Passes" and "Plays No Through Balls". "Avoids Using Weaker Foot" is decent for players with pathetically weak feet, but I find it crippling for keepers/CBs since when they're pressured they'll make an effort to use their strong foot instead of just hoofing it away. Improving the weaker foot also can take half a season and can fail. And sometimes the game tells you it worked but it fails anyway. I reserve it for players I know have great potential or/and that play in positions that warrants it: basically AMC/ST, perhaps Inside Forwards but in-game Robben has a pathetic weak foot + "Avoids Using Weaker Foot" and does just fine.

Pic related would be the kind of player I'd have "Plays No Through Balls" and "Plays Short Simple Passes": 4 (four) Passing. Ironically with his Dribbling he would be a great candidate for "plays his way out of trouble", but it's a tutoring only PPM so he can't learn it.

I'm asking because I'm having one of my players tutor my young goat and he just inherited the Avoid Using Weaker Foot PPM from him. His weak foot is rated as "Weak" so I dunno if i should just leave it there, have him just unlearn the PPM, or develop his weak foot

I guess an attacking midfielder would burn a ton of points to get a good weak foot, but he also has Runs With Ball Often/Runs With Ball Through Centre PPMs so maybe its a good match?

>Avoid Using Weaker Foot PPM
Depends of his position, roles, attributes. Post him.

>Runs With Ball Often/Runs With Ball Through Centre
Means nothing in relation to his weaker foot. You give this kind of PPMs to players who have great Dribbling, Pace/Acc, Flair (to avoid being predictable), Technique, Balance/Agility (to keep the ball while Dribbling). Depends of what he's supposed to do; if he's a DLP it's gonna be an issue of course.

here

His Weak Foot is probably between 5/6 and 10 out of 20 since his favourite foot isn't "Right Only". I would consider unlearning "Avoids Using Weaker Foot". He shouldn't do it too often anyway (tho' his dodgy Decisions won't help).

figured as much. hope that kind of training doesnt take too long. thanks man

Also, since it's FM14, you can look at this to have the breakdown of attribute costs. Bear in mind that it ain't the same as FM15/16.
>community.sigames.com/topic/308816-current-ability-cost-of-of-attributes-position-breakdown/

So it's not excessively expensive, but I still preserve that for players I know will be world beaters or can be crippled by a weak foot; especially because it takes a lot of time, time that isn't spent on working on something else. Still, great attributes can compensate for that somewhat: Robben and especially Recoba are examples of players who can make something out of nothing despite a completely shitty weak foot.

oh man freekicks cost 0 CA for goalkeepers? i always wanted my own Rogerio Ceni/Chilavert

Well good luck making them work. You need a bunch of additional PPMs to try and make them score, such as "Curls Balls" (tutor only PPM), "Hits FKs with Power" (perhaps "Tries Long Range FKs). You also need a GK with great Technique and Long Shots.And it's also very likely that your GK will bitch about it, even if he's a Model Pro/Model Citizen. Just forget it man.

When will Miles make a "Heads the ball down" PPM?

>sweating.jpeg

just after he makes a "don't shoot from FKs" tactics option

fuggggg

Probably after you have the option to unlearn "Believes he's the second coming of Juninho/Mihajlovic". Would be useful for CR7.

if they really wanted to sell fm17, that's the kind of feature they'd advertise

Like "Doesn't crawl back when he's about to sweep" for keepers. Or IWBs/Lib. that actually work? I'm afraid it doesn't sell games.

>mfw lincoln beats out liverpoop and blunderland for championship spot

Why's liverpool getting screwed out of a spot?

Probably FFP.

Playoffs

>tfw didn't notice it was League 1
How low have they fallen.

>tfw finished the last DS PW games
At least Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice aren't full price

is this really a thing?

Probably

definitely

tottenham and chelsea both were fined last year, although the fa did a shit job of it

pastebin.com/raw/vZiikzHc

since all of you are hipsters who like obscure leagues, here's a great piece about finnish second div north

theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/25/daniel-amokachi-football-finland-too-nice-nigeria-everton

was just reading that actually
>I arrived on a Wednesday. It was -38C
he's exaggerating, I assume? I know oulu is pretty far north but that's wild

we did it! the championship awaits

yeah a bit, you need to go a bit more north than oulu before you can find temperatures like that, and even then it drops that low for about 10 days per winter max

-20-25 is not uncommon though

crazy for september.
even in the depths of winter it rarely gets below -5 here, someday I'll grow balls and travel somewhere colder (and then freeze them off)

what, no not in september. december-february is when it gets cold. septembers are more humane temperaturewise

where do you live
it pretty regularly gets to -25c here late december through february
and shits 3m of snow on us

vancouver
10 degrees and rain all year round

ahh right, I'm an idiot, missed the quotation mark, thought that was the journalist (who wrote it recently) speaking

btw

wew

>watford that high
>tottenham relegated
nice

>Puel actually played a 4-4-2 Diamond
>in 2016
>in the PL

tybg

death to the 4-2-3-1

It was only west ham, no need to get excited

Watford tends to do better in FM than in real life thanks to Miles.

I really need a new computer

I decided I'm too spanish to take the time to make my own World League so I downloaded one.
I'm thinking in holidaying my main save until I get my Stadium and then start with this one.

Just passed 1000 hours on FM15 can someone with more hours post their hours so I can feel better?

ayyyy

Here you go my man.

Just lost a game to a bicycle kick directly off a corner and had three key players injured

congrats HC

Nice. But I can't remember when did you rename some regens as HC.
I'm kinda afraid I have some sort of dementia.

like 3 seasons ago I asked for names and nobody gave me any so I renamed the best regens as tripfags. You are the only one that's useful though.

Oh I see.

WOOOO I FINALLY TIED REAL

also congrats on this

>average like 90 hours a season
How?

I guess the game also counts the time I spent with the game open but not actually playing it.

Makes sense.

>I holidayed so much that my assman won Manager of the Year

i have tried this a couple of times

Holy shit

How would you do this in fm?

Pep.jpg

how's life at Man City going?

a competitor arises??
store.steampowered.com/app/510630/?snr=1_4_4__130_5
>tfw some autistic neets thought they could take on the miles and win

>Just finished Spirit of Justice
Time for spoilers then.

Impossible in FM, should be possible in PES.

jej
But yeah that does look terrible

>Ivory Coast footballer Serge Aurier, who plays for Paris St-Germain (PSG), has been sentenced to two months in jail for elbowing a police officer.

>Aurier was also fined €600 (£521, $674) in damages over the incident at a Paris nightclub in May.

>He will remain free pending an appeal, which means he could play for PSG in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Should be put in prison just for playing for PSG desu

I wish footballers that break the law would be sent to jail in Spain

>Icardi breaks the Inter league goals record
>immediately turns into irl Rppney

I wish I knew how to reply too

I was asking because I tested it in pes

Seemed to be completely OP

>implying he will spend time in prison
Probably gets turned into a bigger fine and a suspended sentence on appeal.

Flooding the midfield works wonder in vidya as well as in FM. But IWBs don't work as they should, and you'd need an "inverted HB": one that drops deep when the team has the ball and pushes up when the team doesn't. HBs in FM work the other way around.

anyone else get really worried when you win all your friendlies 5-0 or whatever because it's probably a sign that you're gonna choke the first 5 games of the season?

>Not getting bored of winning everything every season

You should probably schedule tougher friendlies then.

then I get spooked that players will lose momentum and morale if we lose.

The friendlies I set are fair I think, usually play against Europa league foreign squads like Standard and Brondby when I'm sort of lower-mid BPL tier

Schedule matches against teams that are at your level.

How do I play counter attacking football?

Don't, high morale > tougher matches

This is why you get an instant result skin

Did you read what I just wrote?

I'm scheduling friendlies against teams that are my level and better.

I'm relegation-ish tier Premier League, playing against foreign Europa league squads i.e champions of smaller nations

Then no complaints about them flopping with their virtually inflated ego.

>Did you read what I just wrote?
You didn't say you were playing relegation football.

>lower-mid BPL tier
basically a couple spots above the dropping point

Bah, just consider that your opposition rotated to build fitness and don't sweat it.

I don't even know where to begin

didnt bodgers play 442 diamonds at liverpool?

your defence maybe

>Boca winning another Club World Cup
literally one of the worst things that could ever happen to me why did you betray me user

I want to fine the shit out of my team for conceeding 7 fucking goals but I can't because they're all 6.40 ratings and above

sorry famalam

PANIC

Post tactics

>4-3-1-2

Good lad
You should probably have a defensive player in the central midfield

>2 playmakers
>P and AF combo

>my shitty P/AF combo has allowed someone this average to become a treble Ballon d'or winner

>Scout around 100 players so you can get a more broad sense of the market
>spend the next 6 months saying you're not interested in x player because there's a rumour that you're going to be signing 100 players this window

>goalkeeper
>little

but mighty

>Fifa has defended its decision to scrap an anti-racism taskforce after critics branded the move "a bad signal" and "disheartening".

>The Fifa Taskforce Against Racism and Discrimination was set up in 2013 to develop recommendations to tackle it.

>Fifa general secretary Fatma Samba Diouf Samoura said: "The taskforce had a specific mandate, which it has fully fulfilled."

So there you have it guys, racism no longer exists in football anywhere in the world according to FIFA

Curls ball PPM is a tendency to try to curl the ball, not the ability to do it.

All players will curl the ball when they want to (and have the Technique for it).

Same for Power. With the PPM they'll always go for power, without it they will sometimes (curl it at others etc.)

DLF-S
W-A/W-A
BWM-S/DLP-S
IWB-D/IWB-D
CB-D/CB-D
L-S
SK-S

>Dzeko Stadium

You really can't spoil it more than Nintendo did with their demo and 8 trailers

>not rating Gecko

Actually yes I can, unless they've also revealed everything concerning Apollo (whoops) in the game.

They didn't reveal his dead dad dumped him in Kurain, but that was like the first set of spoilers the weebs that bought the jap game day one put out.

bloomin heck

>Watching the trailers
>Watching pages where the weebs may discuss the game
"Lucky" me I willingly stayed in the dark.

btfo

classic

Maybe the piece of rubbish was another player

Knowing Luton a Muslim probably ran onto the pitch and so he threw him off.

Oh yeah, "HAVE A LOOK!".
>imgur.com/a/Z6dw2
>imgur.com/a/8QVtO

Ligue 1-tier referees. They love to steal the show.

Rip in piece Haolo Foumakan, best midfielder I ever had.
He's shit as staff but I'm going to sign him anyway.

your Dzeko Arena is vastly superior to my Dzeko Stadium

They probably expanded it over the years, Wolfsburg is a big club.

uuuu

Was hiring Shteve part of their plan?

wew frenchies really wanted that cup huh

It's not as big as Bayern's Lahm Arena btw

They really don't do a good enough job with Zak's character background. He just comes off as the biggest asshole in a series that features a bunch of assholes

>tfw Scheteve will be good at his next job

>Sevilla
>Valencia

I doubt there's anything to scavenge from his character, I hope they just leave him at that and forget about it.

Seems fair to me. What about their finances?

I don't understand what you're alluding to.

both 'okay'

I just want godot back for 1 case. Preferably as a defense attorney, as he's in no way fit to be a prosecutor

I was checking what other new stadiums there were and found this. Pretty hilarious tbH.

>2034/35
>United still above Liverpool

Have you checked where Chelsea are playing?

Would Torres get 3 match balls?

Terry Arena massive favourite
Mourinho Stadium 2nd favourite
Zola Park 3rd favourite

At Zola Park.
And Arselel at Henry Stadium.

He's dead, Jim. Prolly having "fun" with ghostly Mia in the "Twilight Realm". It's not like he has been completely ignored like Apollo's biological father, who was referred to billions of times in-game (saving you the last shred of surprise there).

>both 'okay'
In the Spanish sense of being "Okay"? I recall MAD being the lone legit rich club in there.

You haven't seen my save.
>Win CL with Klopp but finish mid-table
>Sack Klopp in Autumn "players lost confidence apparently"
>Hire fucking Rodgers
>Still finish mid-table
And they were in the DANGER ZONE at some point too.

I once got Cole Arena

>Big and round
Seems about right

It's just a generic stadium picture there.

Generic stadium picture fits most of london teams

Well, Real is the richest club in the world and I have never been above 11th in that list. I think Miles hates us tbH.

So barely above Watford.

I wonder how the hell you put so many stadiums in there.

>I have never been above 11th
>Spanish financial management

I'm actually below Villa

I - I only get ~€60M in sponsorship per year

>Botafogo
wut

>Chairman Attributes
>Business: 2
>Ambition: 5
And since the club is doing fine, enjoy that being the case FOREVER.

>Botafogo
>€1.13B
What went right?

Also, enjoy going DOWN the list AFTER you win the CL.

>All-Star side having any value

chairmen retire too. I'll leave the save the minute I get my new Stadium so
maybe that's what has been happening to me after 12 UCLs. I always set the bonus on high for the continental competition.

You pay hundreds of millions in continental competition bonuses? Wew lad!

>tfw left footed right winger

Top man to cut inside

Does it help clog the center of the field?

no, why the fuck would cutting inside from the wing cause more players to end up inside?

You really gotta put 2 and 2 together at some point. And whip that BBQ sauce, too.

Why are all strikers so shit in 16?

Because my field is 69 yards wide and i want to literally make it impossible for the other team to pass.

Just how many do you have in the middle of the field already?

All of them.

>complete forward

More like complete failure.

CruyffWannabe.png

He's the only healthy one I have, and I can't stand him.
pls. this is next level Klopptics

>He's the only healthy one I have, and I can't stand him
You can always change his role.

>pls. this is next level Klopptics
>FM16
3/10 "Lacks wingers" - IGN

No, I can't stand him because for all of his shit stats he does shit like pic related. Then when I try to shop him, nobody's ever interested

Friendly reminder that you lads should always ask the board to implement the "develops young players" philosophy.

If it improves junior coaching/youth scouting, why not. Else, I can have them improve the facilities whenever.

It does influence on them and they are more likely to accept requests concerning facilities (for both juniors and seniors too) and youth setup.

Pls. Why is he fucking useless?

youtube.com/watch?v=2XJDkG2H0T4

>clean version

>U.S.A.
>Balance 9
>shoots from distance

I really hope they crash out of the playoffs. Much like every other Philly team.

You tell me.

It's your tactics

It gets better. He also has "Refrains from taking long shots"

Pls what is the striker role in FM16? I can't figure it out. Poacher seems to work for a game then stops

Do you have a tandem or just 1 striker?

one up top. I used to play with 2 at NYRB with an F9 and an AF and that worked well

so all those stats can be emmulated and the "worldcking awesome ly impressive" physicas are realistic 9or not0? fu

cancer coming back, stapler?

Clubs keep bidding for Jim, what do I do?

he's not good enough to play for me yet as we're about to have our first season in the championship, my coach (or assman idk) suggests he has potential to be a premier division striker, and he's been loving the green arrows

I can get £1M + 50% sell on

Price them out of the market

>50% sell-on
If it's sale, then you do it.

>shoots from distance
sell

oh you

Are liberos GOAT? I'm going to make my left back one.

Go for it, it's worth it.

>Real Mad overpaying
10/10 in realism

I accepted it, Jim Price is off to QPR

I dunno what is that love boner newcommers have for Liberos in these threads. Anyway, no, they don't work as they never push forward even with the right PPMs.

>Losing to Burnley
>Mike's face right now

Libero is the worst role in FM.

The description makes it sound good if it was ever coded for. Plus who doesn't love the Snod

You know whats up lads

0-3

You are correct sir.

Well if you're looking for a more creative CB perhaps.

Two or three years ago liberos were very good in FM just very hard to find a good one so it may be people who enjoyed using one in 13 or 14

>Watford play the match of their lives to beat United
>Back to being shit the next week

Any team on any kind of high loses to Burnley, look at the pool of livers

This about sums up my season

Put songo'o in at halftime and he seemed to be what was lacking

>tfw player I paid £9k for outperforms £100m marquee signing

Hi Moyes

>Burnley might actually play Norwich next season

You might get to play in the EFL Trophy next year

We're playing in it this year

I-I don't understand what that has to do with anything?

Only your babbys

My squad has been uprooted by injuries, should I play Riedel as a regista or roaming playmaker?

Last 3 seasons, they've swapped places with each other. One getting promoted when the other gets relegated.

Who might be in the first team next season and so will be used to playing in it, we're preparing already

>Completely floating midfield with wengers, attacking FBs and poacher
You know that someone's gotta defend, right?

With defenders like this, who needs defensive midfielders?

Id also remind you that bbms contribute to defense

So do Wengers in the ML/MR strata. And Enganceh even do press. Doesn't make any of them actually defend. Turn one of the BBMs into a BWM (D).

>DM
>DLP
I am so fucking TRIGGERED right now

This is how it normally looks. Had to change the central playmaker role because of injuries. The poacher turned into a CF too with decent success.

Im trying to emulate the tactic of my local team, it's working well so far. Only problem is that one of my main signings was an AM(C) so i had to deviate slightly.

My local team runs 4-3-3 with high pressing two bbm's and a deep playmaker, with lots of wingplay and overlapping fullbacks.

is this not offside

>Need at least 2 U19 players in each and every league matchday squad in the Welsh league
This rule is ticking me off, I have to constantly throw in shitty youth players when I have much better backup players for the bench, so the backups just end up getting pissed all year long

Probably just gonna fuck off back to England soon

Who can say?

the ref

Butters with no mercy

>Faroes
Obviously a statpad babby

The greeks wishes they had a statpadder

>FA Cup replays could be scrapped and the fourth and fifth rounds moved to midweek nights to accommodate a winter break in England, says Football League chief executive Shaun Harvey.
Scrapping replays is fine, not great but acceptable. Moving the cup midweek is a shit idea though.

It would be in PES, but FM is "realistic".

Based big sam

youtube.com/watch?v=P_FJdi8A3tA
>Derby's half time show v Blackburn
>Derby in charge of not being weird

>this wasn't even the most embarrassing thing about saturday's match

Now in webm form

Odd

We lost or drew our pre-season friendlies and then THIS

Must've been hard work beating that fifth tier amateur team as one of the top 5 teams in the country

Who becomes England manager when Big Sam has to quit in a few days?

They're learning. They're signing africans.

interesting career move Diego

Well yea because there were a whole lot of reserves & this team finished 7th last season

and now we our first game of the season, against with 4-5 young players

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-37475979
>Blowing up a briefcase because it contained a couple of "Arabic" passports
Top racism

Hello trb

I have a new crack cocaine after FM

Its Fishing planet. Its so relaxing and fun, I dont get irritated at the fish for missing a open goal or at the rod for missing a clear offside.
so fun

Thinking of choosing RC Strasbourg Alsace as my first long-term career on FM16.

Good training facilities, big stadium and decent big of history to them.

Also considering Cittadella, Alfreton.

Any recommendations and any lower league Tak-Tiks?

>soccer
red flag right there

Mr Sargent said: "The bomb squad arrived with one of these little robots and the policeman, who'd become a great friend by this point, told me to retreat to somewhere, so we all decided to go to the pub.
>go have a pint and wait for it all to blow over

play wide, direct passing, use wingers, high line, fast strikers. Always works in fm 16, esp in lower leagues.

>whipped crosses

>sacked for the 2nd time
>invited to manage France's U21
>1 match every 2 years
spacebar simulator right here lads

THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP

whats the point

No idea. Thinking of applying for a club job. But I thought that maybe winning a competition for U21s would raise my reputation.

post saves folder

Stop make it stop

Also quick question, does throwing empty liquor bottles at your regens motivate them? Feel like it raises their determination but some candy asses are complaining about their feelings and dont think its fair that their manager gashed their head open and fined up 2 weeks salary. The morale of the squad is still pretty good.

oh, cool

It's ironic that the 'Defence' Force conceded 11.

Belize couldnt handle the freedom my reserves brought.

Anyone know how to stop someone from retiring? My poachgoat I've had for 23 seasons is getting on a bit and he's still good for 25ish goals a season as a backup striker.

I'm just dreading the day I get that email telling me he's planning on retiring. I play him regularly and his nat fitty is peak

what the fuck lol

>those mentals
>that NT record
Have always put them down way before they hit 38 but would imagine paying them more than what they are worth will probably do the trick.

I'd rather watch him go than filthy his legacy with that.

That might actually work. I keep signing him on 5+ year deals so I'll have him until he's 41 at this rate. Kind of curious to see how long he'll last but he's honestly such a great backup striker that I use him frequently.

The only GOAT youth intake regen to come out of any Norwich save I've had.

wew lad reminds me of fm2011 van nistelrooy

at 34 he must've been even better than pic related

Here's him at 35. Every season I just wait for him to turn to shit but he's still bringing the goods.

Plus top tier mentor

id just FMRTE just to check his PA because that is amazing

>That might actually work
Just remember
>logic
>si
Without experience with a regen & EPL budget to hold a 38+ yr old regen its all I can think of.
SI tends to overrate legends dont they? Or am I too inexperienced to know better.

i remember the bundesliga back then was extremely overrated like that, so its more of an issue with their german research

>picture perfect deflection from the accusation of tampering with his stats

>issue with their german research
Not surprising, didnt heavily watch club soccer until 2011 and not one to delve into history, so only really know so much outside of the modern day as I only really watched internationals & occasional big club games (miracle at Istanbul etc.) before that. Just have always felt like legends seemed to age fairly gracefully particularly in 11-13.

>load up my Sadness Ulf save
>find out why I took a break to make a new save

it's a pain in the ass to wait 10 months for matches that actually mean anything

>tfw your poachGOAT is so GOAT people can't even comprehend it

he's legit

it was actually really bad back then, low pace players couldn't do anything. that van nistelrooy wasnt nearly as incredible as his stats suggest.

i wouldnt be surprised if the reason german stats were so pumped up back then was the german researchers attempt to wrestle the game engine into producing reasonably realistic player performances, and not just rating players.

what a time to be alive

I literally qualified by being less mediocre than the other ones in the group

In a lot of ways pace and accel are still the goat attributes. Hoofball is way too good; making a high possession, short passing tactic that doesn't rely on pace abuse is hard to use, even with quality players. Crosses are just ridiculous in 16 and even manlet strikers can get tons of goals from tapping in crosses, in reality a team with a manlet striker won't even try crossing.

Dear god what has Espanyol built

i've had djibril cisse scoring over 50 goals a season with lazio simply because hes sanic back in those days.

paired him with paloschi and got over 100 goals combined. pace was incredibly powerful back then. its a bit better nowadays i gotta say

got this lad for 12m how did i do

>Africa
>23 years old

what are you gonna play him as? Would be a half decent poacher, though his concentration is a bit naft

Dno desu I like his name though.

Probably can just play him as a AF

Also check out his international record

holy fuck clinton is getting roasted by Trump, wtf. It's actually funny how bad she is at debating. Or, sad, rather. Oh man.

In other news (to avoid getting banned), admire my jewishness.

>RBL

I'm only half-paying attention to it and I heard Trump say Leicester a few times. got confused, turns out the caramel coated dudes names is Lester

He's literally /lifelong/ Lester. If only you thought the election couldn't become more of a meme.

>brings up the emails
>completely ignores until moderator brings it up
LEL

>You stiffed a guy in the audience
>Well maybe he should've done a better job.
I'm dying

Is having the same veteran mentor the same player again a good idea? Theres a mentoring only PPM he didnt get when he was tutored the first time

the tutoring was a success the first time btw and his determination went from like 12 to 16

> holy fuck clinton is getting roasted by Trump
it's actually the other way around

Its been more back and forth than Tuchel v Klopp
also
>400 lb hackers lying in their beds

Trump turns against the alt-right!

yeah she recovered a bit, but you can't really say that she's a rhetorician. Just imagine Obama in this debate, Trump would have been completely eviscerated by now.

STAMINAH

>Just imagine Obama in this debate
That'd be pretty good to watch. Obama was always good at pretty speeches.

>decide to turn on debate for a bit of a laugh
>first thing I hear "I'm going to make America great again"

cracking

You missed the moderator want to kill himself

I tuned in a bit late (literally the last 20 seconds).

Seemed fun though. Might give the next one a go.

I missed the start and don't want to turn trb into pol so have refrained from comment but yeah would recommend watching the next one. Highly entertaining mostly because every time something incredibly stupid gets said you remember that one of these idiots will actually win.

It's like Brexit, only both votes are for leave and there's no backing out of it

/trb/ i;ve fucking fucked it e oh my god i can;t live

go on

details

i have made som any mitstakes in my ife

I can personally recommend drinking as a solution

>6
ia m currently very drunk so yes this has workl

suddenly a angry korean manlet

>tfw this will never ring out around the stadium when you score in the champions league final

youtube.com/watch?v=s00HrAFsMhY

>499

new thread