What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>mcgriddle

Well at least he has god tier taste.

McGriddle, french fries, and that oreo shake thing is the only decent thing to eat from McDonalds. Honorable mention to the nuggets and quarter pounder when you have that "craving" for it, but other than that McDicks is trash.

Wendy's and White Castle is waaay superior.

>sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle

Roll damn tide Eddie

>mcdonalds
>ever
>not eating taco bell and whatever regional fast food you have i.e chick fil a or bojangles

Nigger

>spic bell
>dick fil a

Kill yourself you fucking immigrant.

The only people who said they don't like chick fil a are too poor to afford it

>too poor to afford shitty fast food
>this is what niggers on Cred Forums actually believe

He got some china food :)

>chick fil a
>regional

Wut

Also Taco Bell is the worst. It's below McDonald's and Burger King, it's that bad

I went to burger king the other day and the cheecky fuckers tried to put my bacon and egg on a croissant. What did they mean by this?

Americans are such an interesting race.

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

China food is code for a 100 yard game. ;^)

Chick-fil-A is absolutely region you inbred

What region is it not in

It's all over the West Coast

It's in the south, the Midwest, the west coast, east coast, Colorado...

That sounds national to me

Theyve really expanded pretty well in the midwest too recently but they werent here growing up

>39 states
>regional

Okay

>Chick-fil-A
>Area served: United States, Canada

RARE

A local restaurant near me has an all you can eat soup bar. I usually just have a bowl of soup before my entree and as I was waiting to get my soup, two older men were in front of me at the soup bar. The one guy was telling the other guy about a fantastic sea cruise he just got done with and said cruises are the way to vacation. As this guy started getting his soup, the other guy turns to me and says, "Cruises are really the best way to take a vacation. You should really consider it." Now I don't mind small talk at the soup bar but does this man really have the right to tell me how I should enjoy my vacation? That's kind of a personal decision. I think restaurants should post what conversation topics are allowed at the soup (and salad) bars. It really isn't the place to be telling other people what to do with their free time.

White castle is garbage

you got btfo son

FACT: there is no breakfast sandwich/biscuit creation that surpasses Whataburger's Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.

>too poor to afford fast food

>mfw I saw a murican typing "at least its better than yuropoors posting everytime messi posts on insta"

Well here we are, a post about a guy with a big head and sausage hair telling us what he's going to eat. Well done USA well done.

>none in nevada
stupid christian faggots are too afraid of a little hookers and gambling

>T-Bell breakfast
>anything but god tier
u fuckin wot

A mcgriddle is one of the worst things you could put in your body

I've never heard this pasta. Where's it originally from?

McChicken is pretty top tier. never dissapoints

>all those stores around Baltimore, Philly, and D.C.
really makes you think...