Apologize for telling me to apologize last year

Apologize for telling me to apologize last year.

>coon newton

>black lives matter

Good thread.

Case in point why the whole BLM thing is bullshit. Black on black violence is the issue. But that would take blacks taking responsibility

Thanks, user!

what happened to the panthers?

Season is already over for them, Cam will never recover and be in full crying toddler mode for the rest of the year.

damn that nigga got brain damage 100$

There has NEVER EVER been a good nigger at QB. Warren Moon was a volume babby.

sit down nigger

Niggers are front runners. If he can't dab all over everyone he just turns into a sulky little bitch.

That can't be true. Every time there's s black quarterback the media makes sure to tell me repeatedly that they're the best an ever.

holy shit you are mentally retarded. I really hope your mommy cares for you.

>season over
>plays in the NFC South

begging you to understand how the NFL works reddit

you guys are on a white baby boy image board.

>Super Bowl winning QB says hi.

what a thread

I would love to see you say that IRL

people like you need to stop responding

nah, you just need to get used to it.

>Trent dilfer is good

get used to what?

He was a late season replacement.

Mediocre qb at best.

Best black qb was either McNair, McNab or Moon.

my response stupid

Cam must have blasphemed KEK

dear god no

why Cam, why?

What's with all the SJW support or cam newton?

Face it, every black quarterback is a media darling and gets hyped to shit. And they are never elite.

There's no way any of them make the "10 greatest QBs of all time" list.

Also, Vick was better than McNair.

>nigs will get extremely violent irl

You don't say?

>Tyrod
>Geno
>Media darlings

Yeah. I said best black qb. McNair did it better longer than Vick. He went to 4 straight NFC championship games and a superbowl.

Tyrod plays in a tiny market and looses. Gino got his jaw broken by a teammate before his 2nd season.

Vick had a killer instinct though. Thats the kind of intangible you can't teach.

He's all lives matter though. Black people hate him

He really fought hard in a dog-eat-dog league.

He was maybe better at his absolute peak. But so what? McNab was a professional who had a better career.

How's that relevant?

That the media doesn't praise a loosing qb and a benchwarmer?

Market size does matter, but honestly people probably realize that Tyrod is a journey man who has about a 15% shot to still be starting in 2 years. Geno's actually did get a little bit of hype before everyone saw he sucked.

yet they praise Kaepernick

Thats because their overlords mandate it

>media overlords

|>
|
|&

>lost to two great teams
>what happened hurrr

>entire league has a years' tape on them
>thinkin they will even win division this year

Progressive agitators were literally telling Cam before the game that if he didn't kneel down for their bullshit cause they were going to burn his jerseys.

>NFC South

kek

KEK

K E K

Bucs win it at 8-8 after a literal coinflip with the falcons

The vikings are elite right now, sometimes they tend to be that way.
But it's been proven that this won't be true for the entirety of the year, as a fan i'm going to remain optimistic but for an offense/defense that is already brutally injured, it seems to get worse every game.
Nobody would have believed a Vikings fan would get bragging rights after losing AP, Bridgewater (poised for great year), and kalil...god bless america

All of the nfc south teams are shit, with Carolina being the best. None of them have elite pass rush so cam is going to tear them up and win at least 4 division games which will be good enough for the playoffs