THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

3-0

IT ISNT RIGHT, IT ISNT FAIR

They will get exposed soon enough. Bungles had like 3 easy dropped

>said increasingly nervous pats fans

They were supposed to get exposed last year

They've gone to the playoffs how many years in a row now? 5? I think it's safe to say that they are a dynasty in the making.

>fluke Super Bowl
>dynasty

LOL. Ravens and steelers were also supposed to be a dynasty.

They will lose more games than the patriots and lose playoffs in foxboro eventually. This is easily the best patriot teams in years. Steeers will also expose them.

YOU TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING TO BE SHIT THIS SEASON Cred Forums, YOU PROMISED. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally the same thing was said last year and Manning threw 17 picks in 9 games. We'll see this year, Kubiak actually is running with CJA and not some dumbass split with Hillman.

Cj is gonna be worn the fuck down playoff time.

Meanwhile pats still are strong and dion Lewis, blount, solder, vollmer, and Bennett are gonna give them trouble

>fluke super bowl
>every other team competing to win

Are you serious right now?

So did they just farm solid talent. Or are they like the Patriots where they just have such a system that even shitty QBs are good?

Idiot

pats fans on suicide watch.

Got ya fampies!

Easy af system that even Tebow could run and elite receivers.

Going to the playoffs is dynasty?

What the fuck am I reading?

>believing /spuh/

>elite receivers

You haven't watched Demariyus Thomas post 2014, have you?

my bengals were supposed to be 3-0 this is an outrage if we start sucking in regular season again i am going to murder civilians the broncos are fags and potheads just wait they will be exposed by the falcons and chargers

maybe losing in the regular season would prep you fags for winning in the postseason

We 2 peat again.

thats a good point, they need to learn their lesson anyway

Farmed solid talent and now Kubiak's system which makes average QB's look amazing like Matt "white bald average tier QB" Schaub.

Kubiak runs a good system, but Elway is a great drafter. Look at his picks in rounds 5-7 and some the undrafted guys on that team.

I only wish the early rounders did as well. Specifically the third.

Top kek. You realize you've been saying for almost two years now, right?

Chiefs will beat them once at least.

no, probably not.

alex smith isnt your savior. sad, really, because his stats say he's above average.

Kek. The Chiefs offense is awful, they won't be able to do anything against Denver's D. Siemian might already be better than Alex Smith too.

Broncos need to get rid of butterfingers Demarius Thomas. he's overrated

that's fine but the Broncos will still win the division

The steelers got BTFO by the Eagles.

The Eagles.

Let that sink in for a moment. I don't think they will exposing anyone anytime soon.

>fluke Super Bowl

lol how dumb are you?

>Banged up Patriots team that is mauling teams left and right

>Broncos team that barely skidded by a Panther's team with an off performing Cam, a Colt's team that is playing their 3rd string defense, and a Bengals team the dropped 3 interceptions

See you in Foxborough.

>being this shook talking about Foxborough

The regular season game is in Denver. Its a race for 1 seed and you're shook

Daily reminder that Brady can't win in Denver... where the regular season game is this year, meaning Denver will get the #1 seed again.

>mfw jets

It's pretty much 50/50, regular season.

doesn't matter, see above