LES MILES FIRED

F

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17637322/lsu-tigers-coach-les-miles-fired-due-stubbornness-offensive-struggles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eff

Inb4 petrino leaves Louisville a note that he's taken the lsu job

>Cam Cameron

What did he mean by this?

F`

His parents didn't give much thought about that name

about time

F

1st for Texas picking him up as DC

F

F

This move only makes sense if they have a clear upgrade ready to take over midseason or immediately after the regular season (in case they get an owl).

Les will land at a place like Oregon and LSU is going to spend the next 7 years in the weeds like Michigan did with Rich Rodriguez and Brady Hoke.

About damn time

>cam cameron

this cunt is still around destroying offenses?

Duh, he lost the "Hot Seat Bowl" against Auburn.

LSU gets top-shelf talent every single year and yet they haven't been in title contention for 5 seasons now. They are already in the weeds.

Former Ole Miss and USC interim Ed Orgeron

ED ORGERON TIME

>Less Miles

They are already entrenched in the weeds my friend.

probably going to throw money at the houston coach.

F

thats because recruit ratings site routinely and dramatically overrate SEC recruits

Good Night Mad Hatter

F

>when you realize you just saved lsu's program

It would be a shitload of money for Herman to leave in his 2nd year and, let's assume, a 12-1 record and CFP appearance.

I am so happy

someone post a "however" thread

This.

I mean it's not like they had to fire him to start a search.

But booster pressure...

BRING HIM TO USC BRING HIM TO USC

poor guy, he must have only made around 50 million dollars working at LSU, i truly feel sorry for him

Are you Fucking KIDDING ME!?

After all that Les Miles has done for LSU? Fuck that program. FUCK. THAT. SHITTY ASS SCHOOL!

I'm so Fucking sick of this bullshit where Les Miles gets the blame for his players Fucking up.

Your program has TWO national championships in your entire history. Les Miles got you one of them. Some dude named Nick Saban got you another one!

No, fuck you. Its people like you that allow coaches and players that are past it to remain because of what they did in the past.

Careers up in flames

espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17637322/lsu-tigers-coach-les-miles-fired-due-stubbornness-offensive-struggles

>ESPN college football analyst and former LSU player Booger McFarland explains why he is not surprised by coach Les Miles' firing.
>Booger McFarland

Long time coming I've been hearing. The AD and management at LSU hate Miles despite everything he's done for them. Ungrateful fucks

Good luck finding a coach even comparable to Miles. He's maybe the most brilliant mind in college football

This.

Oh, a 3 star recruit decided to go with the mid-major school that was near home? Well now he's a 2 star.

>it would be a shitload of money to get an AAC coach to go to the SEC

have sex

F